Fall Folly Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Blake however was a total wreck. He and Robin had broken up and he seemed distracted and distant as of late. Every time Angela touched him he seemed to jump and she was worried about him.

The chirping of her cellphone pulled her attention back to the present, it was her husband. She was in too much traffic to take the call so she let it go to voice mail. Once she got off the exit she pulled into a parking lot and retrieved the message.

Her husbands voice came through "Hi Dear, I was hoping to catch you before you got to the airport." He went on, "I have an emergency in Dallas that I have to go to for work so I can't make it to Knoxville." finishing he added " You go I will call you when I get there," Amanda was upset, he knew there was no cell reception at that cabin.

Angela sat there with the tears streaming down her face. At first they were from sadness and disappointment and then they turned to anger. She knew something was up. With tears flowing she picked up her smart phone and went to her husbands favorite airline website. Logging into his frequent flier profile what she say made her blood boil. There were two tickets on his airline miles to Las Vegas leaving tonight and returning Sunday night. She also saw the paid tickets to Knoxville and one on Monday to Dallas. She put her car in gear and through flowing tears drove back home.

Amanda Pennington knew that Carl and Angela were off for the weekend and Blake was going to be home alone making her pussy juice up in anticipation. Angela had mentioned he had broekn up with his girlfriend and Amanda was going to try and seduce the boy again. She had put on a yellow strapless sundress that came to the top of her thighs but had one tit out as she thumbed it and had her other hand buried in her pantiless crotch while watching out the window waiting for the boy to come home. She had saw Angela leave and appreciated they way she looked in the tight skirt and sweater travel suite. Angela's attention was drawn back to the driveway as Blake wheeled in.

Getting out of his car Blake slammed the door in frustration. He was going to go without pussy this weekend because his bitch of a girlfriend broke up with him after 2 years and his fantasy fuck was going out of town. The sex they had was the best he ever had and his mother enjoyed it as well, He was angry at his mother for going off and fucking his father all weekend. He didn't deserve it he was fucking around on her with a girl Blake's age. His Mother was his it didn't matter she had no idea it was her son she had fucked. Punching the buttons of the keypad to open the garage door Blake decided to change his oil to work of his frustration.

Amanda saw the young man walk into the garage and followed him inside. He was standing at the work bench along the back wall with his back to the door and didn't see the woman until her shadow landed on the wall in front of him. Spinning around he saw the hungry look on her face and the way her braless tits rolled about under the sundress. His mind flashed back to fucking her in her living room a week ago and his cock began to grow.

Leaning forward and standing on her tip toes Amanda kissed the young man and whispered "Fuck me like you did last week, please".

Blake snorted and reached up feeling the hard nipple poking though the yellow cotton and gave it a pinch. The woman winced but smiled shivering under the assault.

"Damn, this bitch is whack!" thought Blake as she began rubbing his cock through his jeans,

He leaned in and asked the woman, "You like to be spanked?" before he kissed her.

Amanda nodded and began humping his thigh.

Blake broke the kiss and asked "You like to be tied up?"

Amanda groaned, "Yessssss."

Blake took her lip in his mouth and bit down making Amanda shutter before he punched the button closing the garage door. If his Mom was going to get fucked so was he.

Angela had taken much longer driving home than going, having to stop once to vomit and twice more the cry uncontrollably. When she pulled into the driveway the sun was setting. She was looking ahead but not seeing when she punched the button on her cars garage door opener. The bare feet and the naked kneeling woman that appeared into her view did not register to her dazed face. The rock playing on Blake's MP3 player flooded out over the driveway and boomed out enough noise to help to conceal the opening of the garage door to those inside. Especially when you had your cock pumping in and out of your neighbors mouth while she knelt in front of you with her hands tied behind her back with an old dog leash. It was actually the headlights of the car that caught Amanda's attention when she opened her eyes for a second. But by then Angela had already gotten out of the car screaming at her son who couldn't hear her over the sound of the stereo. Amanda saw her neighbor walking into the garage but never gave up sucking on the young cock in her mouth.

Angela had punched the button to shut the door over and over hoping it would close before one of her neighbors saw what was going on. She was screaming at her son as she got the door to close but he couldn't hear her over the scream of the rock and roll blaring out.

Angela's mind screamed out "How the fuck did he think he could do this in my house!"

She saw Amanda's eyes widen and knew the woman had seen her but she didn't let up on sucking her sons penis. That made Amanda ever more angry at what she deemed was the disrespectful behavior by both of them. That's when Angela saw the bound hands and then she feared that woman might have been forced, but not by her son, he wouldn't, would he?

Angela walked up and shoving Blake moving him across the room sideways and causing his hard and throbbing cock to pop out of the sluts mouth. Blake's eyes opened ready to fight until he saw his mother standing there her mouth open in a scream and pointing at the woman kneeling on the floor. Blake standing naked, with a hard on in front of his mother after being caught fucking his neighbor turned and ran out the door into the house and to the hoped safety of his room.

Blake now gone Angela walk over and turned off the stereo before turning her attention to the neighbor kneeling on the concrete garage floor.

Walking up to the her she asked the woman, "Are you hear because you want to be?"

Amanda raised her head in defiance and said "Yes"

Angela asked "You are tied because you want to be?"

Amanda said "Yes!"

All the anger Angela had been feeling all day and now at the disrespectful behavior at this slut debauching her son with this bondage shit in her fucking house welled to the top.

Angela backhanded Amanda snapping her head to the side causing her to drop forward.

Angela saw the upturned bare ass and moved over top of the woman, her legs against Amanda's shoulders and began raining slaps on her naked ass. Amanda groaned under the assault and writhed in growing excitement. Raising her head she felt the bottom of Angela's skirt. Pushing further she felt it ride up and her face brush against the woman's thigh. Raising her face she could smell the faint scent of the woman's cunt under her thong.

Angela felt the anger wane but her excitement grow at her domination of this woman who knelt between her thighs as she got her ass beat. The shock of the woman's lips and tongue on her pussy surprised Angela causing her to lose her balance and fall on her ass.

Amanda wanted more of that scent. She knew it from somewhere. where would she had tasted or smelled Angela's cunt? She must have confused it with a past lover, after all she and Angela had never even hinted at anything sexual. Her ass on fire and her jaw aching Amanda reached up and ran her tongue under her thong and across Angela's pussy.

With Angela now on her butt with her legs splayed Amanda had unfettered access to the woman's cunt.

Sex with women was something Angela had done before, just not in recent memory and not with a next door neighbor. Angela's first reaction was to try and push the redheads face off her itching cunt but as she did she pushed the head down pushing Amanda's tongue to her asshole shooting another shock through her body.

Looking around and seeing Blake long gone and the doors were shut Angela let her shoulders slump and thought, "What the fuck." and gave into the prowling tongue.

Amanda felt the resistance to her assault end and the amount of fluid forming in the pussy in front of her increase. Angela's skirt was now pushed up to her waist and her thong pushed to the side as Amanda's lips and tongue danced across her opening flower. Feeling her excitement grow Angela grabbed the redhead by the hair pulling her face into the now dripping pussy.

"Like Mother like son," thought Amanda remembering how Blake had face fucked her on Halloween.

Halloween! That's it, this was the pussy she had smelled and tasted on Blake's face and cock. His Mothers pussy! Oh My God. Her chubby pussy was already rubbing against her heel rolling and mashing her clit in circles but the revelation the that mother and son were lovers was too much for Amanda and she convulsed in a climax causing her teeth to scrape against the sensitive skin of Angela's pussy.

Angela jerked back from the sting but before Amanda could recover and tell her she knew about her taboo relationship Angela had trapped her face against her cunt again. She had rolled up on one hip and lifted her leg pulling Amanda's face back into her pussy before locking the leg around her head. It was an odd site seeing the woman in the travel suite with her skirt bunched up to her waist propped up on an elbow with the chubby read head naked with hands bound and head locked in her thighs. It was a vision worthy of any porn director.

Amanda could hardly breath so she doubled her efforts to get the woman to cum as she came down off of her climax by licking and sucking the woman's clit like a tiny cock. Angela gasped and moaned humping her pussy into the other woman's face through two rolling orgasms. After the first she got flushed, after the second Angela got so sensitive she shoved the other woman's face away and rolled up onto her knees, forehead touching the ground as she let her spasming body relax.

Amanda rolled onto her side her hands still bound behind her trying to catch her breath. Her giant tits, now covered with the dirt and grime of the garage floor heaved and rolled as she also caught her breath.

Angela fought to stand, her legs a little unsteady after the orgasms that had shook her body. She wasn't going to let this bitch off that easy. Standing over Amanda, Angela was a sight to see. Her normally perfectly styled air was askew. He suit jacket dirty and stained as well as her skirt and her thigh high hose were tattered. Reaching down she pulled the woman up to her feet and then leaned into her face. She fought the temptation to lick her own juices off the woman's lips but instead went on the offensive.

Angela snarled out, "What the fuck makes you think you can come into my house and fuck my son you pathetic whore!"

Instead of cowering the woman lifted her head to look up into the other woman's eyes before answering, "Why not you did?"

The woman's response startled Angela. The it got her angry and she slapped her across her face again as she called out "Lying whore!"

That stunned Amanda, not so much the slap but the look of anger and defiance on her face. Was she really that good of an actress that she could hide the shame of fucking her son. Or was she so depraved she had no guilt about it.

Spitting the blood out from the split on the inside of her lip Amanda pressed on, "On Halloween when Blake took me home, I sucked his cock and fucked him and your pussy smell was all over him." Shaking head Amanda finished, "I thought he had fucked that little girlfriend of his until I tasted the juice of your pussy directly from the source."

Narrowing her eyes Amanda smiled and almost hissed "It was you."

Angela's mind reeled, "OMG she knew she had fucked Robert, it must had been Robert that walked her home in the Batman costume and she confused him for Blake, after all she was pretty toasted."

Angela cleared her throat to buy a little time before asking "You mean Robert walked you home in his Batman costume?"

That caught Amanda's attention was she fucking both boys?

She responded, "No it was Blake he wasn't wearing a costume."

Angela felt the garage spinning and bile forming in her throat, no she fucked Robert and this bitch was fishing trying cause problems.

Anger surged through Angela's body clearing her confusion and giving her renewed strength as she knocked Amanda to her knees with another slap as she screamed "You lying fucking bitch!"

Grabbing her by her hair Angela drug the naked woman across the garage floor and out the side door before kicking her in the gut.

As Amanda laid in the fetal position Angela stood over her and growled, "If you ever step foot in my house again, talk to any member of my family, or repeat one word of the lies you did here tonight I will fucking kill you."

Angela followed up the kill you with a kick in Amanda's fleshy ass before adding "DO YOU UNDERSTAND."

Amanda never responded but lay there gasping for breath until Angela walked in the garage and locked her out leaving her naked and her dress inside. Getting slowly to her feet Amanda felt mildly euphoric. She had the bitch now, she was going to make he lick her cunt and ass while Amanda beat her ass. Amanda plotted her revenge as she worked the leash off her hands on the way back to her house.

Angela's anger still boiling she was going to have it out with Blake for bringing that bitch over and to find out if he did fuck that cunt on Halloween. By the time she had taken care of Amanda and kicked her out Blake had already gotten dressed and fled to a friends house overnight to let his mother cool down. He had heard the hand slaps on Amanda Pennington's bare ass as he left and surely didn't want the same.

But Angela didn't know that when she went busting in his room. She thought he was hiding so she looked under the bed and then opening the closet she flicked on the light. She didn't see Blake but she saw the partially opened gym bag with a piece of black satiny material sticking out. It was similar to Batman's cape. Her whole world went in to slow motion as Angela willed herself to move forward on unmoving feet and picked up the bag with now numb and almost lifeless fingers.

Opening it she pulled out the contents, a cape, a cowl, boots, a Batman costume. Inside the closed bag it had still retained the smells of the other night and she could smell her perfume on it. The world was spinning as Angela's mind refused to accept what she had just found. It couldn't have been Blake he would have known cause even though she was in costume as well she messed up and spoke.

Oh, no she remembered how the boy had reacted, at first freezing in mid-stroke, then railing her like a demon possessed. Angela had to use the walls to get her down the hallway while it pitched and rolled as her brain grappled with the realization she had fucked her son. Not only had she fucked her son but he knew it and he liked it. Why didn't he stop it.

Making to the kitchen Angela retched into the sink until nothing was left to come out. Then working her way to the bar in the family room she pulled out a new bottle of bourbon and began taking pulls out of the bottle to get the taste of vomit out of her mouth and the thought of fucking her son out of her mind.

It was late when Blake made it back to his house, from the outside it was dark. Slipping in the back door he couldn't hear any noise making him think his mother was in bed. Blake knew he would have to face her tomorrow but at least he won't catch her in her full fury like Mrs Pennington had. Tip toeing down the hallway Blake slipped to his room. If he had bothered to look in the family room he would saw his mother was neither furious or asleep.

Angela was sprawled out on the couch working on her second bottle of bourbon. She was hoping to get drunk enough to forget. She wanted to forget her husband was fucking around on her with a girl as young as their son. She wanted to forget she had just beat the naked ass of her chubby redheaded neighbor and had her lick her pussy because she caught Amanda giving her son a blow job in the garage. Most of all she wanted to forget that she figured out she had fucked her son on Halloween and that he knew about it and liked it. She tried but it didn't work, legally she was too drunk to drive by multiples but her raging mind wouldn't shutdown into the bliss of unconsciousness, She had even puked again this time just the excess bourbon her body couldn't handle. Angela stayed that way all night watching the dark of night be pushed aside to the gray of morning. Birds were singing as color finally made it's way into the room.

Blake was up early that morning, unusual for a Saturday but he was still stressed. Getting dressed but keeping his shoes in his hand Blake decided to slip out before his mother woke up trying to buy a little more time before he had to face her about his romp with Amanda. He was justifying in his mind that he was over 18 now and could have sex if he wanted when his mother's voice snapped him out of his thoughts into the present.

"Blake, come here please." Angela croaked out as he walked past the family room door.

Blake turned and decided to go on the offensive by apologizing before she got going. Blake sputtered out "Mom, I am sorry for you seeing that yesterday with Mrs Pennington but she came onto me and I am over 18."

Blake's offensive was blunted when taking in the scene before him. There before him sprawled on the coach was his mother. Her hair still askew from the night before, her clothing still ripped and stained. An empty bourbon bottle on the coffee table and on in her hand combined with the acrid odor of vomit made Bake realize there was more to this than he could handle.

Angela laughed a loud "Ha!" and took a pull from the bottle before asking, "You fucked Amanda yesterday?"

Blake winced at the language his mother had never used in front of him before, then answered in a low voice. "No, you interrupted us."

Angela narrowed her eyes and asked "Did you fuck her Halloween?"

Blake winced again, Amanda must have ratted him out he knew better than to lie to his mother. Nodding guiltily he responded "Yes I did but she wanted to as much as I did."

Angela held up her hand as to stop him before adding, "Did you fuck her in your Batman costume?"

Blake was a little embarrassed but he answered, "No, I had already taken it off when I took her home and we did it."

Blake never caught it that his mother new he had been Batman.

Then Amanda screamed "Who else have you fucked Blake, Who else!" then throwing the almost empty whiskey bottle across the room.

Before she disintegrated into a crying jag Angela gasped out "Who's worse you or your cheating father."

Blake realized now she had either caught his father screwing around or had figured it out. That's why they weren't on their trip and why she came home early. Blake knew he needed help with his mother and he only knew of one person that could help.

Melani had been sitting at the kitchen bar drinking coffee, her normal routine of sleeping late had been disrupted by her guilt over fucking Blake in the pool house Halloween. She finally figured out Donnie wasn't fucking around on her. He just couldn't seem or didn't want to get it up for her no matter how hard she worked to make her self look good. In her younger years she had been compared to a tall Christie Brinkley. Even now at 37 she worked out 3 times a week, watch what she ate and made sure she didn't give Donnie any physical reason not to want her. Although she knew the actual cheating was her fault, she did it although the tequila may have helped but damn it , Donnie had to have some fault for not meeting her needs. Poor Melani would have been more hard on herself and less on Donnie if she knew that his problems were a combination of job stress, decreased testosterone, and the beginnings of Type II Diabetes.