Fall Folly Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Melani was startled by the knocking on her door at 7:30 in the morning. Gathering her robe around herself she walked over and peered out and saw Blake with a worried look on his face. Melani began to panic, maybe the boy had figured out that she was the one that he had sex with in the pool house. She opened the door just a crack to try and head off anything the young boy might say.

In desperation Blake pushed the door open shoving Melani back. He initial fear was relieved when the boy blurted out, "Mrs Souza, my Mom needs your help?"

A different fear took a hold of Melani as she asked "Is she hurt?"

The question stopped Blake in his tracks. He wasn't prepared to explain his mother caught him screwing the neighbor in the garage and maybe she caught his Dad screwing around.

Blake hem and hawed around a bit before saying, "Mom is upset with me, about girls."

Sighing the boy added "And I guess Dad too."

Melani again had to hold back her racing mind. Did Angela find out she fucker Blake in the pool house on Halloween? Blake didn't tell because he obviously didn't know who it was. Did someone else see her? And Carl, Oh my God is Carl having an affair?

Deciding she needed to find out what was going on she told the boy "Let me get dressed and I will be right over."

Not wanting to be alone around his mother the way she was Blake waited. Melani was actually pretty quick slipping on some jeans a blouse and taking time to quickly brush her teeth she was out the door in about 10 minutes.

Melani was shocked was she entered Angela's family room. The odor of vomit and the look of Angela rattled her before she went in the room. Seeing Angela's disheveled state she thought she had been in a fight and it made the anger boil up.

Pushing the boy back into the hallway she punched a pointed finger in his chest as she asked "What happened to her, did your father hit her?"

Blake didn't want to let his guilt out to this woman but he couldn't let his father be blamed for something he didn't do. Looking at the floor the boy answered the angry woman, "No she was fine when she came home, she caught me and Mrs. Pennington messing around in the garage and I think they got into an argument after I left."

The words didn't click for Melani at first. Amanda Pennington? Messing around? The shock must have shown on her face making Blake decide to beat a hasty retreat to his room. Melani was feeling guilty thinking she had let the Genie out of the bottle by having sex with the boy. He was now messing around with the whole neighborhood. She knew if she had caught Robert messing around with the chubby divorcee in her garage she would be shocked and angry but it wouldn't cause the funk Angela was in. Looking back in on the crying woman she could she was disheveled and dirty but no cuts or bruisers, that must have meant Amanda Pennington got the worst of the encounter. Melani thought to herself "Serves the slut right."

She knew there had to be more. Most likely Angela did find out Carl was having an affair. She knew she wasn't going to find out the way Angela was. Melani decided to change her location. With murmuring nurturing sounds and soft directions she directed the distraught woman to her unsteady feet. Taking her down the hall she lead her into her bedroom and into the master bath. Sitting her on the toilet Melani attempted to get the water flowing in the garden soaking tub but had to keep reaching back to hold the woman up.

After she had gotten the warm water flowing and the soothing bath beads in it Melani turned her attention to Angela. Stripping the clothing off the woman Melani couldn't help but admire the woman's curves Melani helped her into the bath and laid her back. As the water flowed Melani found a wash cloth and washed the woman's face, shoulders and back. The warm water and Melani's soothing touch help the sobs ebbed to shudders and eventually stop. Melani drained the water and helped Angela dry off before wrapping her n a oversized dry bath towel and leading her to the bedroom.

Melani laid Angela across the bed and slid under her so the hurt woman's head was cradled in her lap.

Both women sit in the darkened room with Melani stroking her friends hair. Melani wasn't sure how long they were like that before Angela stirred slightly.

Angela finally felt like she could let some of the hurt come out and sighed. "Carl is having an affair."

Melani didn't answer her she let the woman go on if she wanted.

Angela added "He's fucking that slut in the school girl outfit who was at the Halloween party."

Angela stiffened again as the reemergence of Halloween memories came through the fog of the liquor. Melani said nothing just kept up her soft stroking. Eventually Angela relaxed again.

Clearing her throat Angela pulled the duvet over her to ward off an oncoming chill before adding "I caught Blake and Amanda Pennington in my garage." Getting angry she spat out, "The bitch had my son tie her hands and she was sucking his cock, naked, on her knees in my fucking garage."

Melanie's eyebrow went up at that revelation Blake didn't get that much into detail.

Angela shifted slightly as she went on, "The bitch saw me coming, I could tell by the look on her face but she wanted me to see her sucking him."

A half hearted chuckle preceded, "So I beat the bitches ass and threw her out of my house as Blake ran to his room." Angela left out the part about getting her pussy licked to climax by Amanda.

There was another pause as Angela gathered her thoughts. Finally Angela said. "Blake fucked her Halloween night after the party too."

In Angela noticed the momentary pause in Melani's soothing caress's she didn't notice. Melani smiled, Angela thought Amanda had been the one who fucked Blake in the pool house. Blake must not have said anything because the woman's costumes were totally different and he must have known the difference. For a second Melani was almost angry at being mistaken for the little porker. But not if it kept her in Angela's good graces.

Angela got quiet again not sure how or if she would tell her friend the next part. Finally after more stroking she decided she would begin.

Taking in a shuddering breath Angela asked "Did you know Blake and Robert switch costumes?"

Melani thought the alcohol must have been finally fogging Angela's memory but answered her, "Yes Blake was Captain America and Robert was Batman."

Angela snorted "I wish, no they switched back, I guess because Robin came back for Halloween."

The warm bath, her friends soothing touch and venting some of her angst let the alcohol overtake her emotional turmoil keeping her from telling her best friend that Angela had fucker her own son that night. She had fucked him and had come on his long hard cock and had enjoyed it. All night long as she thought it through her mind she couldn't get it out of her mind. She tried to rationalize by saying she wouldn't have cum if she knew it was Blake. But Blake knew and he climaxed, she had the semen stains in the gusset of her costume and the sloppiness she washed from her cunt that night as proof. She had tried lying to herself but she knew that if she had known she would have still climaxed on her sons cock and fingers until she blacked out. Angela had decided to keep that information to herself for now as she slid off into the peaceful abyss of unconsciousness.

Even is she had said it out loud it was doubtful that Melani would have heard it. She was trying to sort out the information in her head that contradicted everything she had been thinking and replaying in her head for the last week. If Blake was Batman than Robert... Melani felt the bile rise in her throat as her body reacted to the realization before her mind could comprehend. Robert her son was Captain America and he was who Melani fucked in the pool house last week.