Falling

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She moaned and kissed my ears and neck. "So how am I feeling...?" I asked her.

"Okay... I guess. I mean if that's the best you can do..." she answered me.

I kissed her neck, enjoying the feel of her wrapped around me. I worked my way up and kissed her lips, mingling our tongues together. I broke our kiss and opened my eyes, looking at her perfect face. "Open your eyes and look at me..." I whispered.

Her eyes opened and met mine, I wanted to ask her something and I wanted to make sure she was telling me the truth... I didn't want to end up hurting her, even by accident. "Are you sore from last night? I know we were a little rough..."

Her eyes closed as she enjoyed me in her, but she managed to open them. She nodded weakly, "A little, but in a... in a good way. I just need a little more... a little more love down there... and I'll be right as rain..."

I pushed my hips into hers a little harder, trying to gauge how much pressure she wanted down there... "Better?" I asked her.

She shook her head and I immediately backed off the pressure.

She started shaking her head wildly, "No... that wasn't enough... give it to me... I want to feel you inside me... really feel you."

I gave her another harder thrust, "No, harder..." she moaned.

I gave her a harder thrust yet, "No... don't be a pussy. Fucking give it to me!" she moaned.

Her backed arched in pleasure and she screamed, "Fucking harder! Fuck me!"

I gave her another with about three quarters of my strength.

"No!" She grabbed my ass and pulled with all her strength, "Grab my shoulders and fucking give it to me! Don't hold back!"

I grabbed her shoulders from beneath her and rammed myself into her with all the force I could muster. "Oh my fucking god!" She screamed as she spread her legs wider, allowing me better access to her...

"Again!" She called out to me.

I gave her another, this time grinding my hips into her for a few strokes afterwards.

"No!" She commanded, "Fucking give it to me, I want it long and hard!"

I again grabbed her shoulders and pulled myself into her full force. No sooner had our hips met than she called, "Again!"

I obeyed...

"Again."

"Again!"

"Don't you dare stop!"

I pounded her with all my strength, holding her body for a better grip ramming my self into her with all my strength.

I tumbled over the edge, grunting into her shoulder as I pumped myself into her...

When I had finally spent myself into her, I rolled to my right and laid out next to her... I kissed her armpit, working my way lazily up her arm. She leaned over and kissed my lips. She took my hand and put it on her breast. If felt amazing...

"Watch me..." she ordered.

I looked at her intently as she ran her hand lazily down my chest... then lazily down her chest, cupping her own breast and giving her nipple a squeeze. She threw her head back and I took down a mental note to do that more... she seemed to really like it. Her tongue played out across her lips, teasing me seductively. She traced her fingers down her tummy, spreading her legs... She started to rub her clit with her two middle fingers...

I realized that she hadn't finished with me...

Her fingers dipped down lower, reaching inside her...

She fingered herself for a moment, arching her back in pleasure... her moans were soft and reserved but I loved the sound of them...

I was watching her long graceful fingers move in and out of her down there. I was getting really hot for her again...

She wrapped her free arm around me and kissed me, long and deep.

She pulled her fingers from her pussy and raised them up, showing me the glistening wetness of herself down there... as well as some of my own cum pulled from deep inside her. Her tongue extended and she started to move her fingers into her mouth.

I caught her wrist. "You don't have to do that." I told her. Knowing it was true... I mean it was sexy as fuck but I was ready to have her again without her doing that...

She moved her head and put the two fingers into her mouth... 'Oh fuck! That, was sexy...' I thought to myself.

She licked her fingers sensually, while she closed her eyes. I realized that I wanted to push her down and take her again... but I wanted to see her seduce me more...

Her eyes opened and focused on me once again... "You taste so good." She moaned.

With a feral look she pushed me down on my back and slid down between my legs. She took me in her mouth and it was my turn to buck and arch my back in pleasure. It felt so good!

I looked down at her and she watched me with those green eyes while she took me in her mouth, working me with her right hand while she stroked me with her mouth. She pulled me out of her mouth with a pop and looked right into my eyes. "Damn. I taste pretty fucking good too!" She told me.

"You don't have to do that..." I told her weakly, silently begging her not to stop.

She started bobbing her head on me again... stopping only to say, "Can't have you leaving the house with a dirty cock can we...? I need to get this clean..."

And like that she was back on me. My head hit the pillow as I threw my head back. I was desperate for her to continue, but felt guilty at denying her pleasure while I enjoyed my own.

I rubbed her head and asked her, "At least let me do you too?"

She looked up at me with a wicked smile. She released me with her right hand and took me with her left. She stopped sucking me long enough to lick her two middle fingers, sucking on the tips of them. She looked right in my eyes and said, "I got this..."

And with that she put her hand down beneath herself. I knew she was masturbating while she sucked me and the thought was so fucking erotic I bucked in pleasure...

She saw it and purred seductively, "You don't mind if I finger myself while I suck your dick do you?"

I looked up at her, "Do what you gotta do..." I managed to groan.

She started moaning from the attention her own fingers gave her and I felt it echoing through her attention to my body. She went faster and faster and I could tell she was on the edge... there wasn't anything I could do to help her... I just had to lay there and enjoy her attention while she took care of her own pleasure.

She moaned, clearly having trouble finishing on her own... her mouth came off of me and she said, "Look at me... watch me suck your cock while I finger my pussy." I looked at her and enjoyed the feeling she provided me. She was getting off more from the pleasure she was giving to me than the pleasure she gave herself.

I was in ecstasy but even with me enjoying her so thoroughly...

She was still struggling, "Tell me you're going to cum in my mouth" She whispered.

She was breathing hard and I could tell she was close to the edge. Her eyes never left mine. I knew then, this was about her need. She needed to feel like I wanted her, like she drove me crazy. She did, but I needed to show her. I thought back to the sex we had enjoyed... how she seemed to respond so readily to me when I was most out of control. She usually came when we made love, but she came far more easily when we fucked...

It felt wrong... and also right. I reached out with both hands and took her head. I started thrusting my hips into her mouth, pushing myself deeper into her, nearly reaching her throat with each stroke. "Suck it." I growled. "You know you want to..."

Her breathing quickened as I thrust myself into her mouth and I knew I had helped her find another gear. I thrust into her faster and faster, feeling my own orgasm build. I wouldn't allow it to crest without her however. I would not allow it.

Then I realized. She was blocking herself out. She was trying so hard to cum that she was setting a mental block on herself.

"Suck it harder... deeper." I started to push myself into her throat, feeling the pure joy of the inside of her mouth. "I'm going to give you something... and you're going to swallow it like a good little girl aren't you?"

Her head nodded as she bobbed and I fucked her throat... "Answer me." I ordered.

She moaned and nodded her head weakly.

"You're not going to answer me? You know what?" I asked her... "You don't deserve to cum. Not until you finish sucking my cock."

Her eyes looked at me in desperation. I knew that I had it. She had started to masturbate to turn me on and as her pleasure built she blocked her mind out on it. The way to get her over the edge was to take her mind off of it. To deny her what she wanted.

"Take your fingers out of you pussy. You're half assing this blowjob. You don't deserve to cum." I told her.

She didn't do it.

"Do it now. You don't deserve to cum until you finish sucking me off." I ordered her.

She pulled her hand away from herself, groaning in frustration. Her hand joined her mouth and her efforts redoubled. 'Fuck that is so good!' I screamed into my mind. I allowed myself to say to her, "That's better... now keep sucking."

I noticed her left hand started to drift down between her legs as she bucked her hips in pleasure.

"That's a good girl." I groaned. I looked into her eyes. "Okay, put your fingers back into yourself. You've earned it..."

Her other hand went between her legs and her eyes closed in pleasure.

"Open your eyes and look at me while you suck my cock." I ordered her.

Her eyes snapped open and I could see her desperation to cum as she looked in my eyes.

I shook my head menacingly. "Don't you do it." I ordered her, "Don't you dare cum before you finish sucking me off."

That did it. She was over the edge. She was starting to cum. She was trying to hide it but her moans had reached a fever pitch, and it was so fucking sexy!

I threw my head back and came. My hand grabbed her head reflexively and pushed her down on me. She sucked me eagerly, taking me deep into her throat. I could feel her own moan of pleasure as she fingered herself to completion.

I came back to myself breathing feverishly. She had wiped me out. I could barely move. She was lying limp between my legs, curled up, her head pillowed on my legs. She mumbled, "We need to do that again soon... that was delicious..."

I lay my head back down on my pillow. "Yeah, it was pretty goddamn spectacular."

She crawled up my body and lay beside me, her head cradled between my shoulder and my own head, her arm wrapped around mine.

She sighed, "Well, you pretty artfully dodged my question, but now that I've spent you twice... How are you."

I sighed and examined my emotions. "I'm okay. Not good, but okay. I feel wrung out. Thank you for helping me." I told her.

"Anytime." She said as she hugged me. She finally started to stir. "I should get cleaned up and get ready to go home..." she said sadly. "Do you want me to give you a ride to practice?"

I shook my head. I knew practice was a bad idea. I was wrung out, too emotionally drained to do any good. It would be a waste of my time. "No. I'm going to take my day today. I'll call coach and let him know I won't be there."

She looked at me with worry again. "Won't you get in trouble?" She asked.

I shook my head and smiled at her. "No. Coach lets us take a day every season off from practice without penalty. I'll call him and tell him I'm taking my day today. He'll be cool with it. I'll let him know I don't feel okay. He kind of knows what I'm going through and if I explain to him I don't feel like making it he won't give me too hard of a time."

I kissed her forehead. "You want to take a shower with me?" I asked her.

She put her head back down on my shoulder and hugged me tight. "I would love to, but I don't think coming home with wet hair would set the best example for me needing to be here last night. This conversation is going to be awkward enough without having them think I just stayed over here so we could make love."

My head dropped back down to the pillow. I had forgotten that she was probably looking at a couple pretty disappointed parents she was going to need to explain herself to when she got home. "I'm sorry." I told her. "How much trouble did I get you in, do you think?"

She shook her head. "Probably not much. Samantha did way worse, at least I called before I didn't come home..."

She bit her lip and I could tell she was thinking of how to ask a difficult question. I cut her off before she had to ask, "Tell them as much as you need to in order to stay out of trouble." I could see relief flooding into her eyes... thankful to me for giving her an out. "I trust your judgement. Be as honest as you need to be. Tell them the whole thing if you have to. I'd rather have them mad at me than mad at you."

She nuzzled into me, "They won't be mad at you."

I sat there just holding her for a while. We were just enjoying the feel of each other...

She finally stirred. "I should really go."

I kissed her lips to tell her how much I would miss her. Then I ran my fingers across her face in our little ritual. She returned the gesture.

I watched as she got ready, and threw on a pair of sweats and a sweatshirt to walk her to her car. She finished getting dressed just as I pushed my bare feet into a battered pair of sneakers.

She came to me and laid a deep kiss on me. 'God I love it when she does that' I thought to myself.

She broke our kiss with a smile.

I took her hand and headed for the door.

Chapter

I was surprised when we got outside and saw it had snowed another three inches overnight. I was shocked and regretting the decision to not put on socks when I stepped in it and some of the snow fell into my shoe as I walked her to her car.

I turned and gave her a nice kiss as we reached the door. When we broke our kiss, she bit her lip and pushed her hair behind her ears. "I know. It's okay." I told her.

I knew what she was going to say and figured I'd save her the trouble of having to say it. She wasn't going to be able to see me for the rest of the day. Things were going to be awkward enough with her parents without her running back to the boy that had gotten her in trouble in the first place.

I smiled at her to let her know I was disappointed, but I was also okay. I ran my fingers over her face and pulled her in close. "Call me tonight, and we'll talk for a bit before we go to bed."

She nodded like it was going to be a million years before she would see me again and said, "Okay." As I hugged her.

I finally let her go with a sigh and she looked at me seriously and informed me. "You will call me if you start to backslide. Period. Do you promise?"

I smiled at her and ran my fingers down her face. "I promise."

She got in her car and drove away. I watched her car head to the end of the block with the stupid smile of a lovestruck fool as I watched her leave.

Chapter

When I got back inside I called my coach and let him know I wouldn't be at practice. I could hear the concern in his voice but it wasn't too bad. He didn't give me a hard time about it. I appreciated that. Coach was good people.

I called Joe... he picked up on the third ring. "Hey man, what's up, you need a ride to practice?" he greeted me.

I sighed and decided I would be honest with him. "No man. I'm not gonna make practice today."

I could hear the concern in his voice, "Everything alright? You need help with anything?"

I shook my head even though he couldn't see the gesture. "Nah. I just had a bad night and I'd be worthless at practice anyway so I figured I'd save myself the embarrassment."

He chuckled, "Bad night?" He asked me "Dinner with Karly go bad?"

"No. Dinner went pretty well." I sighed, "After wasn't so good."

"What happened?" He asked, clearly worried something had happened between my and Karly.

"I took your advise and opened up to her." There was a long pause.

"How much did you tell her?" he asked me.

"Enough." It was the only answer I could think to give.

"How much is enough?" I could tell he was really worried. He knew what opening up about the things that had happened to me was going to cost me.

"Not everything. A lot of early stuff that happened to me as a kid. By the time I got to the stuff that happened when I was older I was pretty wiped out." I explained.

Joe knew a lot of the newer, fresher stuff. He didn't know a lot of the stuff that happened to me when I was younger, but he knew a lot of the newer stuff. It occurred to me then that between Joe and Karly they had a pretty complete view of all the darkness inside of me. They both had looked into that deep well of pain and had elected to stand by me anyway. They both meant the world to me...

"How'd she take it?" I could see he was really worried for me.

"Pretty good. I mean.. well..." I took a deep breath. "She accepted me. I don't know. Maybe she'll run for the hills the first chance she gets, but I don't think so."

He was quiet for a pause. "That's good man. You deserve that. I'm really sorry I was so hard on her when you two first got together. I don't think Jacky could have done that. I don't think she was strong enough. You made a good choice."

I smiled. He was right. "I think you're right." I told him, "Hey, I should let you get to practice. I'm gonna do some stuff then try to get some rest. I'll see you tomorrow?"

He laughed, "I'm always right! Yeah, I'll see you tomorrow."

We hung up and I sat down in my comfy chair. I realized that I needed to collect the money from my clients I had worked for yesterday still. I called them, catching most of them before they left for work. Each told me they would hide the money somewhere outside so I could pick it up at my leisure. I was surprised when most of them asked me to come by today and shovel for them again. I figured I could use the money and told each of them I would be happy to have the work.

I got cleaned up enough to work and started walking from my house. I stopped and hit up each of my clients along my route and many of them took me up on my offer to shovel them out. A few passed and I could tell that the cost was adding up for some of them and realized they would need a break now and again. I reminded them that they had my number and that they could call if they changed their mind. I also let them know I would be gone next week for a school trip and apologized for not being able to help them while I was gone.

They all took it really well. I was building good relationships with my customers, which I knew was going to help them stay loyal.

Some of my older customers I just shoveled out quietly without asking them if they wanted to pay me for it. I figured most of them were on pretty shallow incomes and it wasn't worth putting them out for $5. By about noon I had been at it for about four and a half hours and I felt my phone buzz in my pocket.

It was a text from Karly. 'I know you're out shoveling again. DO NOT forget to eat again.'

I responded back, 'Okay. I won't, love you.'

She responded straight back. 'I'm serious. Promise me. And I love you too.'

'I promise.' I texted her back, 'How'd things go with ur folks?'

It was a second before she responded, 'Okay. I'm not super popular at home right now and my dad got pretty pissed but mom sorted him out. It will be ok. You want me to come over tonight?'

The very thought of her falling into my arms caused a tremble to run through me. I knew it wouldn't be good for her though, 'Would love for you to, but u probably shouldn't. Ur parents probably think ur obsessed with me as is.'

She responded back quickly, 'Don't care. Just want to see u.'

I held my camera up and took a selfie. Then texted it to her, 'Now you can see me whenever u want!'

She responded back with a picture of herself wearing a VERY low cut shirt and showing a delicious amount of cleavage. 'U sure u don't want to see me tonight?' read the caption.

'Stop that...' I texted her back. 'I'm working. Can't get all riled up. Some old woman will have a heart attack...'

1...1718192021...23