Falling

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pushed on with what I was going to ask him. "I kind of got an invitation to ride home with her and her family from Reno. I was kind of thinking about taking them up on it. I mean I don't know for sure... I mean, I may have screwed up and lost the invite... but still..." I figured after my stunt after dinner that night the invitation might not be good anymore, but if coach needed me to jump through some hoops to set it up I probably should. "But if I wanted to. Would that be okay? I mean I'm 18 now and I know you let some of the older guys sign themselves out, but I wanted to make sure you didn't need anything else from me."

He smiled. "If you're 18 you can sign yourself out and ride home with whoever you choose to."

I smiled back at him, "Thanks coach."

He nodded, "Anytime. Go get some rest."

I was floating when I left, noticing that I was the last to leave the locker room. All the other guys had already left.

I ran to the parking lot, knowing Karly would be waiting for me and excited to share the news with her. I saw her car and ran to it, slipping on the ice a little bit but not caring. I jumped in and she was there... filling my vision!

She leaned into me and I kissed her so hard my heart hurt. My desire for her pushed any other thought out of my mind... god she was so beautiful!

My hands went to her face, pulling her closer to me as I kissed her, our tongues touching and parting as we kissed passionately. I felt her hand take mine and guide it down her body. I turned my head away from her kiss, watching what she was doing, while she continued to kiss my ear and my neck.

She was wearing a purple sweater, and a black skirt with white stockings... she looked fucking amazing and I felt another surge of pride as I saw she had dressed up for me!

She put my hand on her leg and I turned my face back to her to enjoy her lips some more. I felt her hand on mine again, urging my hand higher on her leg. I knew then that she wanted me to do some exploration there...

The fabric of her stocking was smooth and soft against my hand as I ran it further up her leg, finally settling onto her thigh, were the stocking ended. She spread her legs in the seat and I took that as an invitation to go up a bit higher...

My hand came to the junction between her legs and I was shocked to feel bare skin there! She wasn't wearing panties!

My kiss became more primal as I started to rub her button.

She moaned into my mouth and I decided that I needed to feel inside her and slipped a finger into her. 'She's so wet!' I thought with shock as my finger slid into her effortlessly. I started fingering her more aggressively as I kissed her, just enjoying the feel of the burning heat I felt for her.

A horn honking surprised us both, shocking us out of our passion for each other. We looked over and saw coach waving as he drove past us, smiling.

We both waived back and I waited a respectful 3 seconds or so before I dove back into kissing her and fingering her pussy.

She broke from me for a second, "I need you."

I kissed her deeply and muttered through her kisses, "The moment we get home, you can have me."

She shook her head, making it harder to kiss her. "No. I mean I need you right now. I'll die if I don't feel you in me in the next minute..."

'Holy shit! She wants to do it here?! In the school parking lot?" I took a brief second and broke from our kiss to glance around. 'Why not? Everyone else is gone... the parking lot is empty. Coach left.'

"Here? In the parking lot?" I asked her.

She climbed over the center console to answer me. She spread her legs out over me and started kissing me, using her weight to kiss me harder. I had crossed the line where I cared about getting caught.

I undid my belt, and not wanting the front of my pants wet I pushed them down.

She slid down on me immediately. Her bottom lips were on fire and I felt them slide down me causing me to grab her shoulder and force her down on me.

She moaned into my ear, nibbling at it.

'God she feels too fucking good!' I screamed in my mind.

I was pulling her into me, and I couldn't stop... I whispered to her, "You have to slow down... I can't... You feel too fucking good! I can't hold on..."

She nibbled on my ear... "It's okay... I want you to finish... I want to feel it."

I fell over the edge groaning into her neck to tell her how good she felt.

When I finally came back to myself she was lying panting on my lap. She pushed my head back and kissed me. "Thank you..." she whispered and ran her fingers down my face. I returned the gesture, holding my hand to my chest and topping it off with a tender kiss.

She shook her head when I was done. "You send shivers up my spine every time you kiss me."

I lay back and smiled at her. "I love you in my lap right now, but I haven't eaten today... and I'm starving! You think I could buy you lunch?"

She hit my chest. "That's always your problem, either thinking with your stomach or your cock every time!"

I gave her an 'are you kidding me look?' "I think it's safe to say you think with my cock a lot more than I do..."

She smiled, "Oh yeah. Okay fair enough." She kissed me again and then started kind of rocking to try to get out of my lap... she was stuck. "Uh. You want to help a bitch out here?"

I put my hands under her armpits and lifted her up, supporting the entirety of her weight with just the strength of my upper body, helping her to get enough leverage to crawl back over the console.

She looked at me love in her eyes, "Bro... do you even lift?"

I laughed at her little joke. "Every once in a way, but I always skip leg day."

She started her car and lit a cigarette. "Oh, that is so good after sex." She muttered as she blew the smoke out of the window. She gave me a curious look. "By the way, you're not getting to run straight home and get in my pants today!"

"Oh really? I asked her," Curious about her plan. "and why is that?"

"Because you are taking me shopping!" she announced.

I was pleasantly surprised. She was normally pretty defensive about letting me spend money on her. "I don't know... I'm pretty tapped out over here and you have some seriously expensive tastes..."

She smacked me in the chest, "Fuck you! I'm a cheap slut!"

I laughed at her again, shaking my head at her dirty mouth... and loving her dirty mind.

"No. We're not shopping for me!" Big surprise... "You're taking me slumming!"

I raised my eyebrows at her, "Wow, making a guy feel great over here..." I told her.

She smiled at me and reached over and gave me a big kiss, "Better now Mr. Sensitive?"

I closed my eyes in pleasure. "Just 20 or 30 more of those and I'll forgive you. So how can I help?"

She pulled out of the lot and casually tossed to me, "You know how fucking hard it is to shop for a rich person?"

Yeah... I did. She continued, "My mom and my dad are fucking impossible to shop for. Seeing you on our date last night gave me an idea. I want to go to some of the stores you know, maybe I can pick up some unique items that they'll like for Christmas!"

I smiled at her. Buying cool stuff for cheap or next to nothing was my specialty! "Let's do it, one guided tour of the gutter coming up!"

She smacked me in the chest again, "You're not from the gutter! I hate it when you talk about yourself like that..."

I took her hand and kissed it. "Baby girl, I love you, but I need to be honest with myself. You're royalty, I'm trash. It won't always be that way, but I refuse to forget what I came from."

She gave me a sad smile. "Well. I still love you."

I gave her a curt nod, "That's all that matters."

We ate a quick lunch and started to hit second hand shops. I watched Karly especially close, looking for anything that caught her eye. It wasn't hard to see what interested her and what she liked for other people. Anything she liked for herself went right back on the shelf. She bought every single thing she found that she thought someone else would like. After about our third shop I realized she needed some pointers. As we went to the counter at the fourth shop I stopped her. "Stop paying full price."

She had her arms full of stuff, mostly vintage clothes she thought her sister Samantha would like. "What? Isn't the price the price?"

I shook my head at her. "This isn't Macy's. They expect you to haggle with them. Look at it this way. Counter their price, what's the worst that's going to happen? They're going to make you pay full price. If they say yes though, you saved some money."

She smiled and I realized I had released a monster. She haggled brutally with the shop owner. She undercut the price I would have started at by almost a third and she made a deal that was for far less than I would have paid. I realized quickly she was better at this than I was...

We left the store and she turned to me and asked, "How did I do?"

I shook my head, "Remind me to never negotiate with you. Did you at least let the guy keep his fucking fillings? Next time just use a gun, you'll rob the place a lot faster..."

She laughed, ecstatic to hear she had done well. The next shop was the shadiest we had visited all day. I knew the guy who ran it and knew he was a sleaze bag. He had a lot of nice stuff but his shop was a dump. Items piled everywhere... and I knew he was a brutal negotiator. I would enjoy seeing Karly cut lose on him. I warned her, "This guy is brutal. He'll rob you blind if you let him. Be careful with him, and he's not honest. Check his stuff carefully and make sure it isn't broken..."

She nodded as we went inside...

He had a little section of glass figures up front and I noticed they immediately caught Karly's eye. We went to them and she started reverently picking through them. She finally looked at me and told me, "My mom is the hardest to shop for. She only lets me buy one thing for her every year. One present. That's her rule. That means whatever I get for her has to be perfect." She looked at two figurines holding one in each hand. One a unicorn, one a horse. "She collects these types of things. I think she'd love either of them." She held them out to me, "Which one do you think she'd like better?"

I smiled and an evil thought occurred to me. "Which do you think she'll like best?" I asked her.

"Wow. Helpful. Reflect my question back at me!" she barked at me.

I smiled at her sarcasm, "I'm not reflecting, I'm helping you with a technicality. Which do you think she'll like more?"

She considered for a second. "The horse. I think she'll like the horse best."

I took the unicorn from her hand. "Well then, I'm buying this for her." I held it to my chest. "Oh, you're getting that one for her? This is totally unrelated."

She smiled at my wickedness... then threw an enormous kiss on me! "Oh, you are so fucking perfect!" she squealed. "She can't refuse a gift from you and now she get's both!"

Karly and I wandered the shop, and she found some records in the back. She actually jumped up and down in excitement when she found them. "My dad is going to love so many of these!" she announced as she started picking records out.

I left her to pick out what she wanted and wandered over to a record player nearby. I recognized the design. It was pretty damn unique. It was a Tarantella. It was an expensive turntable. I looked at the tag attached to it. $400. Believe it or not, it was still a pretty good deal. I checked the stylus and saw it was in pretty good shape. The arm bearing seemed to be in pretty good shape. I ran the table around with my finger and found the problem. There was scratch in the turntable. It didn't wobble, which was a good sign, but there was something causing the table to scratch.

I got a wicked idea. I had gotten a present for her mom. This would be the perfect present for her dad. No way in hell was I paying $400 for it.

I turned and motioned to the shop keeper to come over. I knew how to get him.

I pointed to the table. "$400 for this?" I asked.

He pointed to it. "That's a Tarantella. It's a beaut."

I raised my eyebrows at her. "Can I see it work?"

I caught the flash of doubt in his eyes. He knew it was broken. "Sure." He finally told me.

He took it behind the counter and Karly came over to join and look at what was going on. He plugged it in and turned it on. The squeal was immediately apparent, sounding like nails on a chalkboard. He winced, as did I and Karly. I raised my eyebrows at him. "$400?"

"How about a hundred? " He countered.

I gave him a 'come on, you've got to be kidding me look.' "A hundred? You're kidding right?"

"It's a Tarantella. It's one of the best turntables ever made." He told me.

I pointed at it, "It's a fucking paperweight. Anybody turns it on is going to hear that sound and be pissed that you ripped them off. I'll give you $20 for it."

His eyes narrowed and his job set. "If it's a paperweight why do you want it?"

I was honest with him, "Right now it's a paperweight. Maybe I can fix it. I honestly doubt it, but if I can, I've got a $600 table. If I can't, well I'm only out $20."

"I'll go as low as $50. Not a penny less." I looked around his shop, subtly pointing out to him space was at a premium. Keeping trash wasn't in his best interest.

I shook my head, "$50's too much of a gamble. If I can't get it working I'm screwed." I started to walk away, "Thanks for letting me look at it."

I noticed he left it where it was.

I went back to the records with Karly. As we got back to the records she whispered, "Do you think you can fix it?"

"Shhhh..." I whispered to her.

A little louder she announced, "If you want it, I can give you the $50."

She thought I wanted it for myself! I made no secret of telling her, "I wasn't playing him. In the condition it's in, it's only worth $20. Even then it's probably a losing gamble."

She nodded, seeming to accept what I was saying.

She went up and made her purchase, running a difficult bargain, but having met her match in the negotiating department.

We picked up her records and made it nearly to the door. "Hey kid."

I turned and looked at the shop keeper. "Yeah."

"$25 and it's yours." He announced.

I knew the extra $5 was about his pride.

I nodded and told him, "Deal."

We were in the car with our purchases before Karly managed to scratch the itch of her curiosity. "Okay, what was that about? I didn't take you for a record player guy."

I shook my head, "I'm not."

She shook her head back at me, "Then why did you buy it?"

I raised my eyebrows at her, "Your dad's a vinyl guy right?"

She nodded, and then it suddenly dawned on her. "You bought it for my dad?"

I shrugged, "Figured if I got your mom a gift, should probably get your dad one too."

She flew across the car and kissed me hard. Then she broke it off quick, "But it's broken!"

I laughed. "My dad used to love turntables. He would fix them and I would help. That squeal? Something's jammed up under the table, I'm certain of it. I know I can fix it."

She laughed. "Only problem is, my dad already has a pretty nice turntable."

"What kind is it?" I asked her.

"Um... a Rega? I think." She answered.

"Probably the Planar 3. It's a good turntable, that one though?" I pointed into the back seat, "It's worth four times as much."

"He will fucking love it..." she reached across and kissed me hard on the cheek. "Thank you for getting my mom something! She's going to be so pissed! And she's going to love it."

I smiled at her. It was worth the $40 I had spent just to see that smile. We stopped and got pizza for dinner, and for once she let me insist on paying.

Then we went back to my place. I sat at the table and got a small toolkit that I had from my closet. Karly sat on the counter beside me. In 15 minutes I had the turntable apart. I was right. There was a small rock jammed under the table. I held it up to Karly, "That right there is a $550 rock."

She laughed "Yeah, well lets see it play! Put your money where your mouth is!"

I turned it on and it played smooth as silk...

She held up a finger, "Wait!"

She dashed out of the house. She came back holding a record. She held it out to me, "Play this one!" She held it out to me.

I smiled at her, it was a single by Louis Armstrong, "What a Wonderful World." I read the title to her.

She smiled. "I always loved this song."

I put it on for her, enjoying the scratchy quality of the music. I moved over to her and putting my arms around her. I rocked her slowly, dancing with her, enjoying her movement, the music, the peace of the moment. It was beautiful. She had her arms wrapped around me as we worked our way around the floor of my kitchen. Finally I leaned in and kissed her.

It was tender, a short moment that we both just shared with each other. When we broke apart she looked at me and purred, "You sure you aren't a dream... cause you are too damn perfect!"

I laughed and leaned in and kissed her neck, enjoying the sensual curves of it. We finished our dance and once the song ended I leaned in and kissed her deeply once more. When we came up for air she looked into my eyes and said... "Maybe we should keep the turntable... if I get more of that...."

I smiled at her and kissed her again. We went to the bed and put a movie on. We laughed and ate pizza, stopping to kiss every once in a while. It was a perfect afternoon...

Chapter

I was kissing Karly goodbye at the door. "When am I going to get to see you tomorrow?" I asked her.

She smiled, "I need to do some errands tomorrow." She told me. "It won't be until late. Do you want to go to a movie tomorrow, my treat?"

I gave her a testy look. "You have to stop doing that." I told her.

She smiled, "Doing what?"

I tilted my head at her, "Buying everything. I have money. I want to be able to spoil you sometimes."

She kissed me and took the sting out of my offense. "You don't need to spend money on me to spoil me. You spoil me all the time. You make it obvious that I'm the first thing in your life, and that's more than I've ever had. You have bills and obligations. I don't. It's easier for me to spend money on you than it is for you to spend money on me."

That got my brain working...

"You remember what you asked me last night? About us staying together when school ended?"

Her eyes shot immediately to the floor. "Yeah..."

I pulled her face up and ran my fingers down it. "I got news today. Coach told me he's going to help me get into some more schools. He thinks I'll be able to take my pick. We need to start making plans. When you come over tomorrow can you think of a few schools you want to research? So we can work on this?"

Her eyes softened, tears threatening to overspill them. "Are you serious?" She asked me.

I leaned in and kissed her. "Dead serious. You promise to pick out some schools, maybe bring some research over so we can start narrowing down our choices...?"

She kissed me again, this time going for the jugular, she wanted me. Truth be told I wanted her too, but I knew she had to go. "Down girl..." I warned her, "Tomorrow."

She bit her lip, trying to suppress her urge to be with me. Then she smiled. "Movies tomorrow right?"

I nodded at her, smiling, "Movies, your treat."

Chapter

I woke the next morning late. It felt to nice to sleep in again. I had a couple of customers looking for me to finish digging them out and feeling a little guilty at not just taking it easy as I had promised coach I went to dig them out. I'll admit, I wanted the money, but I justified it all the same by telling myself that I was just sneaking in a quick workout.

With my work done and another $90 in my pocket I headed off to do the rest of my Christmas shopping for Karly. My first stop was a jewelers. It looked like a nice little shop. I was hoping to avoid one of the bigger stores and I figured that while I would pay more for what I was looking for at a shop like this, I needed something that I could probably only get at a small shop.