Falling for my Mother-in-law Ch. 02

Story Info
Michael accidentally exposes his prick to his mother-in-law.
8.2k words
4.18
25.5k
32
1

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/09/2023
Created 09/23/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Falling for my Mother-in-law, Ch. 2

Mother-in-law sexually excited me by hugging me and kissing me.

Continued from Chapter 1: Falling for my Mother-in-law

In an instant, I imagined pushing her back on the carpet and making out with her. Not stopping there, I imagined touching and feeling her everywhere through her clothes while continuing to kiss her, French kiss her. I imagined moving my horny hand up the back of her short skirt and feeling and squeezing her shapely ass before reaching my hand beneath the front of her skirt to cup her panty clad pussy.

I imagined slowly undressing my mother-in-law. I imagined removing her blouse, her short skirt, her bra, and her panties. I imagined stripping Sharon naked. I imagined seeing Christine's mother without her clothes.

Then continuing with my sexual fantasy, I imagined mounting her and making slow and passionate love to her. I imagined lovingly humping her while passionately kissing her. Finally, I imagined fucking her fast enough and hard enough to give her a sexual orgasm with my cock. If all of this sexual lunacy came over me with her just hugging me and kissing me, I couldn't imagine what may happen later after we've been living together for a while.

'What the Hell is wrong with me? This is my wife's mother. How dare I have sexual thoughts for my mother-in-law,' I thought? 'How can I be horny enough to want to have sex with Sharon? Having sex with her is off-limits.'

Trying to control myself from having erotic, sexual thoughts for my mother-in-law, I escorted her to the dining room. Sexually exciting me, hard not to notice, she was more beautiful than I had remembered. No ands, buts, or maybes, if ever there was one, my wife's mother was a MILF. She definitely would be a mother that I would love to fuck.

Perhaps, because I was so much in love with my wife back then, I hadn't noticed her mother in the way that I noticed her now. She reminded me of Christie Brinkley but with bigger tits, when she appeared in National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation while driving her red Ferrari. Shocking me as much as she sexually excited me, Sharon was stunning.

My kind of woman, judging her by the two, huge impressions in her blouse, she had big tits. Unable to help myself, something that I can't say enough, I loved big, breasted woman. Realizing now that I had made a mistake when marrying Christine, I should have married an older woman with big tits. Moreover, with my wife not a cocksucker, while wondering if Sharon sucked cock, and with plenty of them out there who do, I should have married someone who loved sucking cock.

# # #

Falling for my Mother-in-law, Chapter 2:

Michael unintentionally flashes himself to his mother-in-law.

"Would you like coffee or tea," I asked?

She smiled up at me with affection in the same way that Christine used to lovingly smile up at me with those big, blue, beautiful eyes. Now, my wife looked at me with impatient distain as if I bothered her by asking her a simple question, especially when asking her a sexual question. Not surprisingly, and oddly enough, now that I see her mother again, I wished I had married her mother instead of her daughter. Had I married Sharon, in the way that she hugged me and kissed me, I'd be having sex with her right now.

'Yet, the big question, I wondered if she sucked cock,' I thought while staring at her red, full lips.

"Coffee would be lovely. Black with no sugar," she said looking at her watch. "I have no idea when the movers will arrive. I hope they arrive earlier than later. I've been packing for days," she said with a look of exhaustion.

With her a Wellesley College graduate, a college in Massachusetts where Diane Sawyer, Hillary Clinton, Toni Morrison, Meryl Streep, Michelle Obama, and Madeleine Albright graduated, I loved how she enunciated her words. Whatever she said, she sounded educated. Whatever she said sounded important and made me want to listen.

Then, she looked up at me and smiled again. In the way that Christine no longer loved me, seemingly, Sharon liked me. Her smile melted my heart and hardened my cock. I wished she'd stand, wrap her arms around me, hug me while humping me, and kiss me again. In the way that my wife used to kiss me, it's been a long time since I've been kissed like that.

Something that I thought I'd never want to do; I loved kissing Christine's mother. Yet, more than just kissing her, I'd love to part her red, full lips with my tongue. I'd love to French kiss her. I'd love to make out with my mother-in-law while feeling her everywhere through her clothes.

# # #

"Had I known you were moving in our house, I would have helped you pack. Christine forgot to mention that you were moving in until she sent me an email this morning," I said with a shrug. "Your moving in was quite the surprise. Had I known, I would have vacuumed," I said with a laugh.

She gave me an uncomfortable look as if she was imposing on me and, certainly, she was. Yet, someone who looked like her could impose on me every day. Certainly, someone who looked like her was more of a thrill than an imposition.

"I'm sorry about all of this but Christine insisted. She thought it would be a good idea for me to move in with you until I found another job and secured another apartment," she said.

She gave me a look of embarrassed shame.

"She said that you'd welcome the company when she was traveling out of the country. I had no idea that she hadn't told you. Now, I feel as if I'm imposing on you. I'm sorry for that," she said.

I wished that I could touch and feel her big breasts through her blouse and her bra. Suddenly, I wanted to give her a full body, naked massage. I wondered what she'd say if I offered to give her a full body, naked massage.

I wanted to touch and feel her. Controlling myself from inappropriately, sexually touching and feeling her, instead, I touched and rubbed her back and her shoulder while giving her a broad smile. Needing to touch her as if to see that she was real and I wasn't dreaming, she felt as firm as she felt soft to my touch.

'Allow me to draw you a warm bath,' I imagined saying to her. 'A warm bath will ease your tired body from having to do all of that packing. After your bath, I'll be happy to give you a full body, naked massage,' I imagined saying.

I imagined her readily agreeing to strip herself naked and relax her tired body in a warm bath. Then, barging in her bathroom without knocking, I imagined arriving with extra towels as soon as she had stripped naked and was about to climb in the tub. I imagined seeing Sharon without her clothes. Then, as if she was Mimi Rogers in Full Body Massage, I imagined her laying naked on my massage table while I touched and felt her naked body everywhere that a son-in-law should never touch and feel his mother-in-law.

In the way that she had sexually surprised me by hugging me and then kissing me, I wanted to sexually surprise her by kissing her while feeling her big breasts through her blouse and bra. Yet, instead of giving her the same kiss that she gave me, I imagined parting her lips with my tongue. I imagined French kissing my mother-in-law while feeling her sexy body through her clothes. I imagined reaching around her to feel her shapely ass through her short skirt and panties before moving my hand beneath the front of her skirt to cup her panty clad pussy.

'Wow,' I thought!

# # #

"Don't be silly. You're no imposition. We love having you here. Please stay as long as you want and need to stay," I said.

Literally not really seeing her before when I previously met her, I stared at her as if imagining her. Shocked by her beauty, truly, -I hadn't realized how good looking she was until now. Moreover, for an older woman, she still have quite the shapely body. My mother-in-law was sexy. Indeed, Sharon was a MILF.

"This is a huge house and we have plenty of room," I said while wanting her to stay now that I saw what she looked like and reconnected with her again. "You have your choice of four guestrooms and all of our guestrooms are en suites. There's even a guest bedroom on the first floor if you'd rather not climb the stairs," I said replacing my anger and hostility with kindness and compassion.

'Something that I couldn't stop thinking about,' I thought. 'I stared at her while imagining her pole dancing. In the way that LilyDior pole danced on YouTube, I imagined Sharon wearing tiny outfits that barely covered her huge, naked breasts, and her naked, shapely ass. In the way that I've seen LilyDior naked on Google Images, I imagined seeing my mother-in-law naked, too.'

"Let me know which guestroom you'd like and I'll deliver your boxes for you to unpack. If you'd like, I'd be happy to help you unpack," I said.

With her back turned while busy unpacking boxes, I imagined unpacking her bras and panties and holding up each bra and each panty to stare at them and feel them as if she was wearing them.

"Here are the keys and the alarm code," I said handing her a piece of paper with the alarm code written on it. "Think of this house as your house," I said.

'God, she's so beautiful and she smells so good,' I thought.

"What perfume is that," I asked? "You smell intoxicatingly good."

She smiled up at me.

"Chanel. Chanel number five," she said.

For perfume to smell that good, I knew that it had to be French perfume and it had to be expensive and, indeed, it was French and it was expensive.

# # #

Surprising me for thinking it, suddenly, after dreading her living with me, I was glad that she was here. Looking forward to her company, instead of feeling that she invaded my privacy, I felt happy that she'd be living with me. Incredibly jaw dropping with her looking so very much like her daughter, and with them both having the same voice and the same laugh, if I closed my eyes, living with Sharon felt as if I lived with Christine.

Only, now that I see Sharon in the bright light of the dining room, Christine was quite good-looking but, hard to believe, her mother was even more beautiful, sexier, and shapelier than her daughter. Trying to control my sexual excitement, my horniness overwhelmed me. Something that I'd never admit to myself before and that I realized again, I should have married my wife's mother instead of marrying Christine.

Then, feeling so sexually frustrated, my perversion took control of my thoughts. I wondered if Sharon was good in bed. Opposite of her daughter, I wondered if my wife's mother liked sex as much as I liked sex. Something so forbidden for me to think while imagining her with my prick in her mouth as I fondled her naked breasts and fingered her erect nipples, I wondered if my MILF of a mother-in-law sucked cock.

Now that I see her again, thinking such a forbidden thought, I'd love Sharon to blow me. I'd to put a gentle hand behind her blonde, beautiful head and cum in her mouth. An outrageous thought, I'd love to have forbidden sex with my wife's mother. With her living with me, hopefully, having more of a chance of seeing her in her bra and panties, topless, and/or naked, I'd love to see my mother-in-law without her clothes.

'Stop it! What's wrong with me? The woman just moved in and I'm already imagining seeing her without her clothes and having forbidden sex with her. How dare I sexually think of this mature and modestly, moral woman as I would a whore? How dare I sully our beautiful mother-in-law and son-in-law relationship with my sexually, perverted thoughts.'

Never mind having sex with Sharon, Christine would divorce me if she thought that I even had sexual feelings for her mother. I'd never hear the end of it. I'd not only hurt her by my sexual attraction to her mother but also, I'd embarrass her. She's trying to help me by moving her mother in to do my cleaning, my laundry, and run my errands and I'm taking advantage of my wife being in a foreign country by wanting to have sex with her mother.

# # #

With the coffee already made, as if I was a waiter ready to serve her, I grabbed two cups, put the coffee pot on a tray with some Danish, and headed for the dining room. Not wanting to spill it, while still carefully holding the tray in front of me, solicitously, I leaned over her while pouring her coffee. Then, shocking me as much as she sexually excited me, with Sharon leaning forward with her elbows on the table, the top of her blouse had fallen wide open.

'Her tits are huge,' I thought while I stared down the opened top of her blouse. 'Thank you, Jesus,' I thought.

With her wearing a low-cut top with a plunging neckline, when she leaned forward, the top of her blouse leaned forward with her. Here not even an hour, already, my mother-in-law had already given me a downblouse view of her the tops of her big breasts, her cleavage, and her low-cut bra. Mesmerized by the surprised sight of her huge breasts, as if hypnotized, I couldn't stop staring at all that I suddenly saw of my MILF of a mother-in-law's huge tits.

Seemingly unaware that she continued giving me a downblouse view of her abundant breasts, and her long, line of sexy cleavage, with her hands wrapped around her cup, she remained leaning forward while sipping her coffee. Sexually frustrated, and with big breasts my sexual weakness, I continued staring down her blouse at all that I shouldn't see of Sharon's big tits. After she hugged me and kissed me in that sexually familiar way, as if I was a testosterone, filled, young adult, especially now that she gave me a downblouse view of her huge tits, she had sexually excited me.

Horny for my wife before, now, I was horny for her mother. Daring myself to do so while wondering what she'd say and do if I did, I was tempted to stick my hand down the top of her wide opened blouse. As if my index finger was a miniature, Alpine skier, I was tempted to slowly slide my finger down her long line of sexy cleavage. I was tempted to feel her huge breasts through her bra. I was tempted to stick my hand inside of her bra, cup her naked breasts, fondle her breasts, and finger her nipples.

With my wife seldom home, it had been quite a while since I had felt a pair of big, naked tits. Without a doubt, just by the shape and the size of them with them bulging up over her bra, Sharon had larger breasts than my wife. Forget about her being a D cup, Sharon was definitely a double D cup. My mother-in-law had huge breasts. Between her full body hug, her kiss on the lips, and now seeing a downblouse view of her gigantic breasts, I was beside myself with sexual excitement.

Too focused on concentrating of what I could see of her bra clad breasts, I was unaware that I had a noticeable erection that tented my pajama bottoms. Even more sexually embarrassing than my noticeable erection, while I carried the coffee tray from the kitchen to the dining room, my penis had pushed its way out of my pajama, pee hole. Nakedly exposed I walked towards my wife's mother. My erect penis pointed at my mother-in-law as if she was my object of sexual desire and, indeed, with her beautiful face, her sexy and shapely body, and her enormous boobs, she was.

Unaware that I had flashed Christine's mother my naked prick, unable to see my exposed cock because of the tray that I carried in front of me, I continued solicitously leaning over her while pouring her coffee and serving her Danish. While I continued staring down the opened top of her blouse, she stared down at my naked cock. Seemingly unbeknownst to one or the another, we each had a voyeuristic view of one another. I stared at all that I could see of her exposed breasts and she stared at my erect, naked prick.

# # #

"Would you like something else to eat," I asked while erecting my posture and still holding the tray in front of me as if I was her butler standing at attention? "We have cereal, oatmeal, eggs, toast, bagels, cheese, bacon, ham, and sausage. Whatever you normally eat for breakfast, I'm sure that we have it."

I smiled down at her. Too busy sipping her coffee, when she didn't look up to return my smile, I continued staring at my mother-in-law's big breasts. Without a doubt, between her full body hug, her kissing me on the lips, and now giving me a down blouse view of her massive breasts, I'll be masturbating over my wife's mother tonight and again, tomorrow morning.

"That's the beauty of having our groceries delivered," I said. "We never run out of anything," I said with a little laugh while continuing to stare down her open blouse at her bulbous breasts. "Whatever we need, we have delivered the next day," I said while wanting to keep her engaged in conversation so that I could continue staring down her blouse at all that I could see of her huge, bra clad breasts.

With my one-eyed monster staring at her, unbeknownst to me, my erect, naked prick was at her eye level. Moreover, with me standing close enough to peer down her blouse, my cock was within reach of her hands and a mere two feet from her beautiful mouth. While I continued staring down her blouse, she smiled while continuing to stare at my exposed, naked prick before she looked up at me to give me a sexy laugh and a naughty look. Unbeknownst to me, I had sexually aroused my mother-in-law as much as she had sexually excited me.

"I do love a good sausage," she said staring at my exposed naked prick before looking up at me to give me a dirty laugh and a sexy wink.

Unaware of her meaning when she said that she loved a good sausage, does she want me to cook her some sausages? She continued staring up at me with a naughty smile before staring down at me again. I wondered what she meant by that. I wondered what she was staring at. Then, what she said next shocked me as much as she sexually excited me.

"Unless you're expecting me to blow you, Michael," she said with a deliberate pause while sliding a slow tongue across her red, full lips.

She gave me a sexy smile and a naughty look. She stared up at me before staring down at my exposed, naked prick again. Then, she looked up and gave me a sexy smile and a naughty look.

"I'm good with just coffee. Thank you," she said with another dirty laugh.

Not believing what she said, I didn't understand her meaning. I looked at her as if I had imagined what she had said. Only, now that she asked if I'm expecting her to blow me, I couldn't help from imagining my mother-in-law blowing me.

I stared at her as if I imagining my cock buried in her beautiful mouth. Again, I imagined putting a gentle hand behind her blonde, beautiful head and humping her mouth while fucking her face. I imagined ejaculating a load of cum in my mother-in-law's mouth while I stuck my hand inside of her blouse and bra to fondle her naked breasts.

'What? Huh? What did she just say? Expecting her to blow me? Can she read my mind?' I was stunned. 'Did my wife's mother ask me if I was expecting her to blow me,' I thought? 'Was she asking me if I wanted her to blow me? Was she asking me if I wanted her to suck my cock?'

# # #

As if mesmerized by what she said, I looked at her as if I was dreaming. I looked at her as my sexual fantasy took control of my horny mind. I looked at her while imagining her hand wrapped around my stiff prick and slowly stroking me while staring up at me with her big, beautiful, blue eyes. I looked at her as if imagining my erect cock in her mouth while she stroked me and sucked me.

While she stroked me faster, stroked me harder, and sucked me deeper, I imagined reaching my horny hand down inside the plunging neckline of the top of her opened blouse. I imagined touching and feeling the tops of her big breasts while she continued sucking my erect prick. I imagined sticking my hand all the way down inside of her bra to finger her erect nipples. I imagined fondling her naked breasts and cupping her big tits in my hand inside of her bra while she seemed determined for me to cum in her mouth.