Falling for my Mother-in-law Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Frozen in place, I was stunned. Replaying what she said again in my horny mind, had she offered to blow me? Never seriously considering that before, now that she volunteered taking my prick in her mouth, and with her daughter never sucking my cock, I'd love for Christine's mother to give me a blowjob. Having never ejaculated a load of cum in my wife's mouth, how hot would that be to ejaculate a load of cum in my mother-in-law's mouth?

Not stopping there, and hoping that she'd swallowed, I'd love to cum in Sharon's beautiful mouth. Only, I needed to get my mind out of the gutter. Clearly, with me feeling as horny as I felt sexually frustrated, I must have misheard what she had said. No doubt, she hadn't asked me if I expected her to blow me and/or wanted her to blow me at all. Definitely and without a doubt, she had said something else.

First with her surprising me by giving me a full body hug. Then, not taking much with me not having had sex in a while, she had sexually excited me by kissing me. Finally, after seeing a downblouse view of her breasts, with my inappropriate, sexual attraction to her overruling my sanity and respect for my mother-in-law, no doubt, I had imagined her saying that.

Again, I imagined helping her to unpack her bras and panties again. Whenever she turned her back to me, I imagined touching, feeling, and sniffing her bras and panties. Making my sexual attraction to her even more sexually exciting, again, I imagined installing a stripper's pole in her bedroom. How awesome would that be for my wife's mother to be my very own, personal, LilyDior?

# # #

Not having had sex in a while, nevertheless, I was unable to stop my horny, sexual thoughts. The thought of my wife's mother giving me oral sex, initiated a sexual fantasy of Christine's mother blowing me. Never thinking of her blowing me before, I thought about her sucking my cock now. Not having to think twice about it, never refusing a blowjob from her, I'd love for Sharon to take my prick in her hand to stroke me before taking my stiff dick in her mouth to suck me.

I imagined Christine's mother on her knees in front of me. I'd love her to stroke my cock while sucking my cock. While continuing to stare down the opened top of her blouse, I imagined her sitting at the dining room table while I walked closer to her. I'd love her to stare up at me with her big, blue eyes with my erect dick buried in her beautiful mouth. Once we started having sex, I imagined Sharon blowing me every day and in every room of my big house.

Something that filled me with sexual anticipation, and something that I'll be masturbating over later tonight, I imagined my mother-in-law continuing to stroke me while sucking me. Something that my wife would never allow me to do, I imagined cumming in her mouth. I imagined ejaculating a second load of cum and cumming all over her beautiful face, in her blonde hair, and across her huge, naked breasts. Again, something that my wife would never allow me to do, I imagined giving Sharon a cum bath. I imagined my MILF of a mother-in-law dripping with my cum.

While she blew me, I'd love to unbutton her blouse one, slow button at a time to see what each unbuttoned button revealed before unbuttoning the next button. Then, when her blouse was fully unbuttoned, I imagined pushing her blouse wide open. I imagined seeing her in her low-cut, sexy brassiere. I'd love to see her long line of sexy cleavage. I'd love to feel her big tits and finger her erect nipples through her big, white brassiere while she continued stroking my cock while sucking my cock.

Then, with my index finger poised beneath the front of her bra, while she watched me about to reveal her naked breasts, I imagined lifting her bra up and over her breasts to expose her big tits. Finally, I'd love to touch, feel, and fondle her naked breasts while fingering her erect nipples as she continued stroking my cock and sucking my cock. I'd love to have my wicked, sexual way with her big breasts while she had her wicked, sexual way with my naked prick.

# # #

Never thinking of my mother-in-law in such a forbidden, sexual way before, I thought of her as my forbidden lover now. Sexually attracted to my wife's mother, I wondered if this was their plan. Her mother was the type of woman that I had confessed to my wife that sexually excited me. I wondered if Christine had deliberately moved her mother in to sexually tease me, tempt me, and trick me into making a sexual pass at her. Maybe her plan was to divorce me for trying to have extramarital sex with her mother.

Regardless of my wife's agenda, unable to control myself, my sexual attraction to her mother took hold of my better judgment. Never thinking about it before, I thought about it now. Something so forbidden yet, something so sexually exciting to do, I entertained the thought of having forbidden, extramarital sex with my mother-in-law.

Stealthily snooping around the house, I imagined spying on Sharon when she was dressing and undressing. While hoping to catch her without her clothes, I imagined barging in her bedroom without knocking to bring her some fresh linens. I imagined installing a tiny, hidden camera in her bedroom to catch her naked and, perhaps, even to watch her masturbating herself. I imagined downloading the video of my naked mother-in-law on my computer to masturbate over while watching Sharon in her bra and panties, topless, naked, and masturbating herself.

'Suck my cock, Sharon,' I imagined saying. 'Blow me. I need to cum in your beautiful mouth. I need to watch you swallow my cum.'

It took all of the self-control that I had to stop thinking about her in that sexually, inappropriate way. Nevertheless, after she hugged me and kissed me in that sexual way, after seeing her tops of her meaty breasts, her long line of sexy cleavage, and her low-cut bra in a downblouse view, I couldn't stop thinking about her in a sexually, inappropriate way. My mother-in-law had sexually excited me. I sexually wanted my wife's mother. Now that she was here and living in my house, Sharon was the only woman that I romantically wanted.

Whatever it was that she had said, she filled my mind with imagined sexual thoughts for my wife's mother blowing me. Whether imagined or real, unable to stop thinking about I, the sexual thoughts of my mother-in-law stroking my cock while sucking my cock flashed through my mind in nanoseconds. Awakening from the sexual fantasy of Sharon sucking my big dick, I returned to reality to clear my head of having sex with her.

# # #

'Oh, my God,' I thought. 'What's wrong with me? I can't believe that I'm horny enough to want to have sex with my wife's mother. I can't believe that I'm already imagining her stroking me while blowing me. I can't believe that I'm imagining cumming in her mouth and her swallowing my cum,' I thought. 'I can't believe that I imagined giving her a cum bath. I can't believe that I imagined this beautiful woman dripping with my cum.'

Talk about feeling ashamed, if Christine ever discovered that I wanted to have sex with her mother, never mind having sex with her mother, I'd want to die. I'd be so embarrassed. She'd think me sick. She'd think me perversely perverted. She'd never understand my sexual attraction to her mother. She'd never forgive me for wanting to have sex with her and/or for having sex with her. She'd divorce me. She'd take the house from me and leave me with nothing.

'If I did have sex with Sharon and if ever we were found out, how would I explain that to my wife? I'd feel so guilty. I'd feel so wickedly depraved. I'd feel so sickly deranged. How dare I harbor the forbidden, sexual thought of my mother-in-law blowing me?'

With my guilt, shame, and regret overwhelming me enough to confess my sexual transgressions to Christine, I imagined telling my wife about what happened between her mother and I while she was traveling. I couldn't apologize enough. I'd have to buy her expensive jewelry for her to hopefully understand my loneliness, my horniness, my sexual frustration, and my sudden sexual attraction to her mother. I'd have to beg her forgiveness me for allowing her mother to blow me.

'Honey, thank you for inviting your mother to move in with us. I'm sorry to tell you this but... Wait, let me give you this diamond, tennis bracelet first,' I imagined saying.

Suddenly, I wondered why they called that a tennis bracelet when no woman in her right mind would play tennis with a piece of jewelry on her wrist that cost thousands of dollars. Then, I remembered Chris Everett wearing a diamond tennis bracelet while playing tennis and losing it. They had to stop the match to search for her bracelet. Yet, with the name mistakenly attributed to Chris Everett, tennis bracelets were given that name back in the 1920's.

# # #

'That diamond, tennis bracelet looks fabulous on you,' I imagined saying to Christine. 'Look at all of those diamonds sparkling in the light,' I imagined saying to my wife before confessing my sexual transgressions.

I imagined giving her a soulful look and looking at her with apologetic eyes.

'By the way, um, while you were in China," I imagined saying while looking down at my feet. "Um, your mother blew me. She stroked my cock while sucking my cock. She allowed me to cum in her mouth,' I imagined saying to Christine while staring up at her to see her reaction to me having forbidden sex with her mother. "Then, she allowed me to give her a cum bath. She allowed me to cum all over her beautiful face, in her lush, blonde hair, and across her huge, naked breasts."

Not stopping there, I imagined telling her the rest.

'She allowed me to make out with her while unbuttoning her blouse, fondling her breasts, and fingering her erect nipples through her bra. Then, she allowed me to lift her brassiere over her huge melons to expose her big, naked breasts. I had my wicked, sexual way with her enormous breasts while she had her wicked, sexual way with my erect, naked cock,' I imagined saying to her.

I imagined staring at my wife with apologetic eyes while hoping that she'd forgive me for having had sex with her mother.

'I'm sorry. I'm so sorry. Isn't your tennis bracelet beautiful,' I imagined saying?

This sexual scenario of having sex with my mother-in-law flashed through my brain within a few horny seconds. Pulling myself together, I returned to reality again to ask Sharon what she meant by her asking me if I was expecting her to blow me.

# # #

"Pardon," I asked interrupting my sexual fantasy and not believing what I misheard my mother-in-law had said? "What did you mean by saying that if I'm expecting your to blow me? I assure you Sharon that I expecting no such thing," I said expecting her to laugh to tell me that I misheard her.

She laughed again.

"Your penis," she said.

'What? My penis? What about my penis? My mother-in-law wanted to know about my penis. I'll tell you all about my penis if you tell me all about your tits,' I thought.

I stared down at my mother-in-law with confusion.

'Why is my mother-in-law asking about my penis,' I thought? 'Does my wife's mother want to see my penis. Does my mother-in-law want to stroke my penis while sucking my penis? Does she really want to blow me?'

While still holding the tray in front of me, unaware what she continued staring at, while I continued staring down her blouse, she continued staring at my exposed prick. Then, sexually shocking me as much as she sexually excited me, she touched the head of my naked cock with her fingertip. Finally, she wrapped her fingers around my stiff prick and lifted it with her fingertips before looking up at me to give me another sexy smile.

'As if I was in a daze, did my wife's mother just touch my penis with her fingertip? Did she just wrap her fingers around my cock? Did she lift my erect dick with her hand? Is my mother-in-law asking to see my penis? Does she want to stroke me? Maybe, she really does want to blow me,' I thought.

She laughed while she continued staring at my exposed prick before telling me that I was nakedly exposed.

"Your erect cock popped out its head out to say hello," she said with a sexy smile.

She laughed while giving me a look of sexual arousal and letting go of my penis.

"That's okay. If you don't mind me saying so, and I hope you won't think less of me, but I enjoyed seeing your erect, naked prick," she said unembarrassed, unashamed, and with a dirty laugh. "I haven't seen an erect cock in a long time," she said taking a sip of her coffee while continuing to stare at my escaped penis.

As if she was as sexually aroused seeing my naked prick as I was sexually excited seeing a downblouse view of her breasts, she continued staring at my erect cock in the way that I continued staring at her breasts. After she said that she enjoyed seeing my erect, naked prick, her erect nipples made their presence known through her bra and her blouse. My mother-in-law not only had big tits but also, she had big nipples, too.

"Again, if you don't mind me saying so," she said looking up at me with a blush. "You have a big, beautiful prick. My daughter is a lucky woman," she said. "I wish my husband had a penis as big and as hard as your cock."

# # #

She continued staring at my exposed prick and pointing at my naked cock with her finger. Dreading to see what she had stared at and pointed to, now while knowing full well what she was staring at and pointing to, I moved the tray that I was holding to look down to where she stared and pointed. If it wasn't enough that I had exposed my cock to her, I couldn't believe that I had a huge erection. I still couldn't believe that my mother-in-law held my big dick in her hand.

'Oh, my God,' I thought.

I looked up at her with horniness and sexual desire.

'Yet, more sexually excited than I was embarrassed, I couldn't believe that I exposed myself to my wife's mother. If that wasn't enough, I couldn't believe that she wrapped her fingers around my naked prick. I couldn't believe that she said that she enjoyed seeing my erect, naked prick. Again, if that still wasn't enough, I couldn't believe that she said that I have a big, beautiful prick.'

Frozen in place, I stood in front of my mother-in-law with my erect cock sticking straight out of my pajama bottom pee hole. I made no attempt to cover it with my hand or push it back in my pajama bottoms. In the way that I had stared down her blouse, I couldn't believe that she continued staring at my naked prick.

Not wanting to put it away, I wanted to leave it out there while hoping that she'd take me in her hand again, stroke it, and suck it. Embarrassed before but emboldened now, while hoping she'd wrap her fingers around it again, I wanted her to see my big dick. I never thought that I'd be sexually excited unintentionally exposing myself to my mother-in-law but now with me shamelessly leaving my cock out in full view, I loved exposing my naked prick to Sharon.

With having just moved in and with this her first day living here, I couldn't believe that I had flashed my naked prick to my mother-in-law. She not only saw my naked cock and stared at my naked prick but also, she took me in her hand. As embarrassed as I was horny, I had plenty to masturbate over later.

I wondered if I should tell her that when she leaned forward the top of her blouse fell wide open. I wondered if I should thank her for giving me a great downblouse view of the tops of her breasts, her long line of sexy cleavage, and her low-cut bra. I wondered if I should tell her that I enjoyed seeing a downblouse view of her breasts in the way that she enjoyed seeing my erect prick. I wondered if I should tell her that she has big, beautiful breasts in the way that she told me that I have a big, beautiful prick.

# # #

"Oh, my God, Sharon. I'm so sorry. I had no idea that I was exposed," I said placing the tray in front of my exposed prick. "I'm so embarrassed," I said lying. "Please forgive me," I said turning away from her and moving my hand behind the tray to stuff my penis back in my pajama bottoms. "Sometimes Mikey has a mind of his own," I said with a dirty laugh.

Sharon looked up at me and laughed.

"Mikey? Who's Mikey," she said with another laugh.

I returned her laugh with my laugh.

"That's the name that I gave my penis," I said with another laugh.

She laughed, too.

"That's interesting that you named your penis, Mikey. I named my vagina, Pearl," she said with a sexy laugh.

# # #

Seemingly unashamed and unembarrassed, she continued staring at my erect cock that continued tenting my pajama bottoms. Feeling that I needed to explain, while hoping that she'd understand, I did my best to try and make her realize why I had an erection. The last thing that I wanted was for her to think that I had deliberately flashed her my naked prick. Even though I'd love to have sex with her, I didn't want her to know that I wanted to have forbidden sex with her beautiful, naked body.

"I'm embarrassed to share this with you, but since I unintentionally exposed myself to you, you accidentally exposed yourself to me, too," I said with a nervous little laugh.

She looked up at me with confused curiosity.

"Pardon," she asked while making a face? "When did I expose myself to you? How did I expose myself to you," she asked with sudden, sexual arousal taking control of her beautiful face?

In the way that she continued staring at my erection that tented my pajama bottoms, I continued staring down her opened blouse.

"With Christine always traveling, and seldom home, we seldom have sex. Then, always horny, and sexually frustrated, when pouring your coffee, with you leaning forward, no doubt, the reason for my erection, I couldn't help from staring down the plunging neckline of your wide open blouse."

With her still leaning forward to flash me her big tits, I continued looking down the opened top of her blouse.

"When you leaned forward to place your elbows on the table, your top had fallen open enough to reveal the tops of your abundant breasts, your long line of sexy cleavage, and your low-cut bra," I said while continuing to stare down her blouse.

She looked down at herself and pushed her top closed while removing her elbows from the table, Then, denying me any further downblouse views, she sat back in her chair. Rethinking what I was about to say, but unable to stop myself from saying it, after she sexually, inappropriately complimented me, I sexually, inappropriately complimented her.

"In the way that you said that you enjoyed seeing my erect prick, I enjoyed seeing the tops of your big breasts and your long line of cleavage," I said with a dirty laugh. "In the way that you complimented me on my big, beautiful prick, may I compliment you on your big, beautiful breasts," I said with another dirty laugh? "I can't believe that I'm confessing this to you but, please forgive me if I'm offending you by saying this but, I'm sexually attracted to older, busty women. I've always been sexually attracted to older women with big tits."

I gave her a big smile. She returned my dirty laugh with her dirty laugh.

"Please forgive me if I'm offending you by saying this but, I'm sexually attracted to younger men with big pricks," she said staring up at me and giving me a sexy laugh and a naughty smile. "I've always been sexually attracted to younger men with big dicks."

I nodded my head.

"No matter our sexual attractions to one another, I'm sorry for staring at your breasts. I'm sorry for unintentionally exposing my naked cock to you. I'm sorry for embarrassing you and making you feel uncomfortable on your first day here."

She laughed again. She looked down at herself, opened the top of her blouse with her finger to look where I had been staring and to see what I had seen of her big breasts. Then, in the way that I wished that I could do, she cupped her breasts through her blouse and bra with both hands.