Falling for my Mother-in-law Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thank you for telling me. I appreciate your honesty. I'm glad you like my big tits," she said with another laugh while smiling up at me. "I love my big breasts, too," she said with a dirty laugh.

I returned her smile with my smile.

"I'm glad you like my big dick," I said returning her sexy look and naughty smile with my sexy look and naughty smile. "I love my big dick," I said returning her dirty laugh with my dirty laugh.

When she lifted her breasts through her blouse and bra as if offering them to me, I cupped my cock through my pajamas and lifted it as if offering it to her.

"I'd say that we're even," she said with a laugh. "I'm glad that we've established that early in living together. I like your big, beautiful prick and you like my big, beautiful breasts," she said with a dirty laugh.

Then, thinking about my wife, I wondered if I could trust her to keep our secret.

"We mustn't tell Christine that you love my big, beautiful prick and that I love your big, beautiful breasts. She wouldn't understand our sudden, sexual attraction to one another. She'd think we were having forbidden sex," I said while imagining my mother-in-law without her clothes again while dancing naked around a stripper's pole.

# # #

Now that I think of it, as if I had deliberately exposed myself to my wife's mother, I couldn't have arranged for this to happen any better. I couldn't believe that I had unintentionally exposed my erect, naked prick to my mother-in-law. I couldn't believe Sharon not only stared at my exposed, naked prick but also, she took me in her hand and wrapped her fingers around it. Then, shamelessly, I couldn't believe that I didn't cover my nakedness with my hand. I couldn't believe that I took my time stuffing my naked prick back inside of my pajama bottoms.

Something that I thought would never happen and something she'd never say, I couldn't believe that she said that she enjoyed seeing my erect, naked prick. I couldn't believe that she said that I have a big, beautiful prick. Whether deliberately or unintentionally, I couldn't believe that she had given me the perfect down blouse view of her bra clad breasts. I only hoped that she didn't tell my wife. In the way that I confessed that I'm sexually attracted to older women with big breasts, I can't believe that she confessed that she's sexually attracted to younger men with big pricks.

What came out of my mother-in-law telling me that I was nakedly exposed and telling her that I stared down her blouse, was the feeling that we could tell one another anything. Indeed, with me unembarrassed and unashamed, I even felt comfortable enough with her to confess my sexual attraction to older women with big breasts. Already knowing that she liked younger men with big pricks, in the way that she felt comfortable enough to tell me her sexual attraction to certain men, I felt comfortable telling her my sexual attraction to certain women.

Yet, sexually surprising me, instead of looking away in embarrassment and shame, as if she had never seen an erect, naked prick before, she stared at my naked prick with sexual arousal. Difficult for me to wrap my horny brain around, my mother-in-law stared at my naked prick in the way that I stared at what I could see of her breasts down her blouse. Sharon enjoyed all that she could see of me in the way that I enjoyed all that I could see of her.

'I'm really going to like living with my mother-in-law,' I thought.

Even after I put my prick away, she continued staring at my cock tenting my pajama bottoms. In the way that she continued staring at my erect prick, I continued staring down her blouse at all that I could see of her big breasts. Seemingly, in the way that she couldn't help herself from staring at my erection, I couldn't help myself from staring at her humongous tits.

# # #

Now, forbidden wickedness filled me with sexual desire for Sharon. My wife never stared at me in that sexual way. With her telling me that she enjoyed seeing my naked penis and then telling me that I had a big, beautiful prick, I was tempted to pull out my cock and stroke myself in front of her. After unintentionally exposing myself to her, while hoping that she'd expose her naked breasts to me, I wanted to deliberately expose myself to her.

Sexually tempted to do so, I wondered what she'd say if I suddenly pulled out my prick and masturbated in front of her. I wondered what she'd do if I stroked my cock faster and harder while she watched. I wondered if she'd open her mouth and blow me. I wondered if she'd allow me to step closer to her and not only cum in her mouth but also all over her face and her blonde hair but across her blouse and bra clad breasts. I could only imagine my mother-in-law calling my wife to tell her that I had given her a cum bath.

Only, if I deliberately exposed myself to my wife's mother, and masturbated in front of her, maybe, she'd leave. Yet, with her not having a job or a place to live, where would she go? How would she support herself?

How would I explain to Christine that the reason why her mother left was because I not only deliberately exposed my naked prick to her but also, I masturbated in front of her mother and gave her a cum bath? Besides, suddenly enjoying my time with her, I didn't want her to leave. I enjoyed the sudden, sexual repartee and the erotic teasing. I couldn't wait to see what more would happen next.

To be continued...