Falling Up

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then again, she wouldn't have even brought it up if there wasn't a chance.

"We could try it," Cade said.

"Cool."

"You're, uh, gonna put something else on though, yeah?"

"What, you don't like my towel-dress?"

"It's nice," Cade said. "But I'm worried about it staying on while you sleep."

"Fair." Anya nodded. "Don't worry. I shall be properly attired."

"Oh good."

****

Anya was still getting ready when Cade arrived at her room. Luckily she was already properly attired, as promised, but was still brushing her hair in the mirror. She only noticed her brother because she saw him in the reflection. She kept brushing anyway until she was ready.

"I was on my way," she said.

"Uh huh."

"Your room or my room?"

"Well we're both here already, aren't we?"

Anya nodded. "True. Easier that way, huh?"

She padded over in her cami and panties, followed close by Cade in his boxers and t-shirt. It was a level of clothing that they were both used to around each other, even if it wasn't everyday attire, exactly. More the stuff of lazy Saturdays or storm days.

Climbing into bed together was still a bit awkward. Anya wasn't used to sharing, nor it seemed was Cade. They both lay on their backs, tense and silent.

It was possible this wasn't a good idea after all.

"I didn't think this was going to feel weird," Anya said.

"I had a feeling it might," Cade replied, a hint of amusement in his voice, but only a hint.

"Pheh, whatever. Come here."

"Wha-"

Anya forcefully pulled his head over to rest on her, then ran her fingers through his hair. She did much the same as he'd done for her that afternoon, though without the pretense of hairdressing.

"You're so tense," Anya whispered.

"So are you."

"Mmhm. We'll get over that."

"You think?"

"I hope."

"... don't let me fall asleep on your boobs if I do start to relax."

Anya giggled. "I don't mind. They're not getting much use these days as it is."

"Probably should stay that way."

"Mmm, probably. Shh, though. Just relax."

"Yeah. Ok."

****

Cade felt soothed and comforted in a way he wasn't much used to when going to sleep. It wasn't a completely foreign feeling, as it was very similar to their regular casual cuddling. But it was different for sure. More deliberate, perhaps, and with Anya tenderly caring for him.

He only realized just how deep he was sinking into it when Anya giggled softly. He jarred back to reality more sharply than he liked.

"What?"

"Nothing," Anya said quietly. "Just... I realized you're drooling on my boobs."

"Shit."

Cade pulled away and wiped his mouth. Indeed, there was a collection of saliva in the corner of his mouth.

"Don't go," Anya said.

"I'm not. Just... gonna lay my head somewhere else."

"Aw. I don't get people drooling over me very often, you know."

Cade shifted and tried to get comfortable in a more dignified manner. Which after he'd drooled on his sister's tits, dignity wasn't an easy thing.

"It's not meant to be so literal anyway," Cade said.

"Sure. But that's why it's funny."

"You're a weirdo."

Cade rolled on his side facing away from Anya. To his mild surprise, she followed and curled up against his back.

"Good thinking," Anya said. "If I'm big spoon, my injured arm can be on top."

"That's-"

"Plus you know some people call this 'jetpacking'? When the smaller person is big spoon. It's pretty cute."

"... just don't drool on me."

"No promises."

Cade still fully expected to lie awake for a while. Though Anya had already helped, he wasn't abuzz with any of his normal nighttime concerns and empty but distracting thoughts. And so he fell asleep without hardly any fuss.

****

Anya had pleasant dreams. She couldn't remember what they were exactly, but she recalled them being nice.

She realized almost immediately upon waking up that she had, in fact, drooled on her brother at some point. But if she didn't say anything he probably wouldn't notice. Besides, he'd drooled first.

"You can let go of me now," Cade said softly.

"But you're so warm and cuddly."

"Mmhm. You too. Still, though."

"How'd you sleep?" Anya asked, not yet letting go.

"... really well, actually."

"Me too."

"Well... good."

"So we should do this again, right?"

"I... would like that," Cade admitted.

"Good."

Anya kissed Cade's shoulder, then released him. She smiled as he rolled away, but then frowned thoughtfully at how awkwardly he was moving.

"You don't have a boner, do you?" she asked.

"Jesus, Anya. You really gonna ask me that?"

"... well do you?"

"Yes. And I'm feeling really weird about it."

Anya shrugged, glint of amusement in her expression. "It's normal, you know. Obviously you know. Morning wood. I wasn't gonna assume it was 'cause of me."

"Good. Because it isn't."

"I know."

"But... ugh. It's weird. Sorry."

"Hehe, ok, well shuffle off awkwardly then."

"Thanks. I will."

Anya snickered to herself some once Cade was gone. Him being all shy over his erection was probably the funniest part.

She idly wondered if, just by chance, she did have anything to do with it. Not in an attraction kind of way, obviously, but just because her boobs were all nicely squished up against him. Or just because of the intimacy of waking up with someone.

Neither her or her brother were really used to getting much of anything in bed these days. Unless Cade had a sneaky girlfriend or something. Which was possible, but highly unlikely. And even if he did, there certainly weren't any sleepovers happening. Some midday fucks, maybe, at most.

"Maybe that's part of our problem," Anya murmured aloud to herself. "He's as close to a boyfriend as I've had for a while, but we've both been afraid to ask for what we need sometimes."

Well that had to change, then. Anya couldn't complain about how close she and Cade were. He was the best brother she could ask for in many respects. But maybe she needed more. Maybe they both did. Not in a weird way or anything. Just... night comfort, for instance. Nothing wrong with that.

It beat the hell out of dating too. Anya was not at all interested in getting back into that world. Especially having to explain her parents and stuff. Maybe it wasn't a big deal, but she really just didn't want to get into that with much of anybody, really.

Cade already knew. Knew mostly everything. And he loved and accepted her for all of it. That was a nice feeling. As was the comfort and security of waking up curled around him.

Only problem was how was he ever gonna be the big spoon?

"Can't have him poking me in the morning," Anya giggled to herself.

It was a minor but amusing problem.

****

"I thought about you a lot today," Cade said.

Anya perked up. "Oh?"

"Yeah. Thought about saying something in therapy. Like 'hey so I slept with my sister last night'. Something like that."

"Pff, ha, yeah. Guess that coulda been funny."

Cade shrugged. "Coulda been. Probably not, though. Then I'd have to explain what actually happened. Then explain why I felt the need to joke about it. Woulda been a whole thing."

"Suppose so. You're still sleeping with your sister again tonight though, right?"

Cade smiled crookedly. "I believe so, yes."

****

The whole sleepytime process was even smoother the second night. Less awkward, at any rate. Both sibs knew what they were getting into.

Cade still let Anya coddle him a bit and be the big spoon again. It was a comfort he hadn't known he needed, but was so dang good now that he'd stumbled into it.

Waking up fully erect wasn't the greatest, though. He didn't really want to think too hard about why that was happening, nor talk about it with Anya. Because yes, it was the sort of thing that just happened. But also, it didn't always happen. And it wasn't always quite so... insistent.

But these things happen. What could a brother do?

They fell into a bit of an easy routine. They had many small routines together, and sleeping became a new one. Phasing out their separate nighttime lives and making something new and wholesome.

Anya seemed to be generally happier too. Certainly more outwardly cheerful. Even when hampered by her injury. Though that didn't last overly long.

"Got my arm baaaccck!" she declared one day upon returning from seeing the doctor.

"Well done you," Cade said.

"Mmhm. Guess what I'm going to do."

"Something stupid?"

"Wrong! I'm gonna go see if I can climb to that branch I can never reach on the really tall tree."

"... that's-"

"La la la, can't hear yooouuu."

Cade sighed. "Great. I'll just get an ambulance queued up, shall I?"

Anya, undeterred, marched outside, flexing her newly healed wrist. She found her intended challenge, and promptly scampered up it. Cade could only stand below her and watch.

He probably didn't need to worry, really. When she wasn't doing something totally stupid, like trying to jump from a tree to the roof, Anya was well skilled at navigating climbing obstacles. Trees in particular.

Soon enough she was dangerously close to the very pinnacle of the tree, and apparently as high as she'd wanted to reach. She laughed triumphantly and waved down to Cade, who bemusedly waved back.

"Did ya see?" Anya asked as she shimmied back down.

"Yes. You know I did."

"I nailed it."

"Mmhm."

At one of the lowest branches, Anya stopped, hooked her legs around it, then fell over backward to dangle upside down, just about with her face on a level with Cade's. Her shirt immediately slipped and gathered under at her boobs, exposing most of her tummy. She didn't seem to care.

"I've missed having my hand," she said, swinging carelessly.

"If you immediately break it again, don't come crying to me."

"Pff. Didn't even break it last time. Not really. You said so yourself."

"That's not at all the point."

Anya shrugged, which only exacerbated the precarious grip her shirt had on modesty.

"I'm a free spirit," she said. "You can't chain me down."

"No indeed. Do you want some help down though?"

Anya glanced at the ground, then back to Cade. "Yes please."

Cade held Anya as she released her legs from the branch and flipped herself onto her feet. It was a reasonably graceful maneuver, all things considered.

"Thanks," she said, belatedly adjusting her shirt.

"You're gonna have to be more careful," Cade said.

"I wasn't gonna fall," Anya said with a roll of her eyes.

"Not that. You're just gonna end up showing off your boobs one of these times if you keep going upside down."

Anya gave him a strangely intense look, like she was studying part of his soul rather than anything physical.

"Yes," she said slowly. "We wouldn't want that, would we?"

"... no?"

Anya smoothed herself out some more than flounced off, humming to herself.

****

Anya hugged Cade more tightly in bed that night. Mostly just because she could. She had full use of both arms again, and she aggressively cuddled her big brother, spooning him tightly.

Cade seemed amused, but didn't complain. They both fell asleep relatively easily, as they'd been getting used to.

The problem for Anya was that she woke up horny. It had been an increasing problem for her. She wasn't used to it. It had really only been happening since she and Cade started sharing a bed.

He obviously had his constant morning wood too, though they'd both tried to just brush that off. Make light of it. Or just be awkward about it, as Cade was sometimes wont to do.

To be fair to Cade, boners weren't the most subtle things in the world. Anya's arousal was much easier hidden. So it made a lot of sense that he'd be more awkward about these things.

Anya was still musing as Cade started shifting and waking. She stayed quiet for a few moments longer, but tightened her grip again and nuzzled her face into the back of his shoulder.

"Morning, sleepy," Anya murmured.

"Morning."

"Cade?"

"Hm?"

"Are you hard?"

Cade paused for a long beat. "You know I am. I wish you wouldn't bring it up, though."

"I don't know. Maybe some mornings you aren't."

"No, it's pretty much every morning these days. Probably just 'cause I don't jerk off at night, though. Since we're together and all."

"Mmhm," Anya agreed without really meaning it. "That's probably why." She took a turn letting a pause hang, then, "Can I play with it a little?"

"Anya!"

"Just a little. Not in a weird way or anything."

"Explain to me how this could be not weird?"

Anya sighed, but didn't let go of Cade. "'Cause it's not. That's all. Like... I wouldn't be jerking you off or anything. That would be weird."

"But my sister just playing with me isn't? As long as she doesn't try to get me off?"

"You're overthinking this."

"You're underthinking it."

Cade tried to pull away, but he didn't try very hard, and Anya was clinging stubbornly enough that he didn't get anywhere.

"Please?" Anya said.

"Don't do that."

"What?"

"You know this isn't fair. Asking me something like this while I'm horny."

"I don't know if you're horny. Morning wood doesn't mean that necessarily."

"It doesn't mean I'm not, though."

"True, I suppose," Anya said thoughtfully. "Are you horny then?"

"Jesus, Anya."

"I am," she admitted softly.

That got Cade very thoughtful for a long, long moment. Anya waited anxiously for some response.

"This is a bad idea though," he said.

"Probably."

"Why do you even want to... play with me?"

"It's been a long time since I've done stuff with anyone. I just... feel like I want to. And it'd be nice not to have any pressure on it. Usually it's just about sex and junk. This wouldn't have to be. It couldn't be, actually."

Cade paused again. "We could find someone else."

"They wouldn't be you."

Anya thought for sure he'd roll away again. She'd let him go this time. She was aware she was getting a bit too desperate. She didn't mean to. That hadn't been the intent. But it wasn't bad yet. She could still salvage things by just letting him leave.

Instead, "Just for a minute, ok?" Cade said. "And if it's weird... we never mention it again, right? I don't want to... to not be able to sleep with you anymore."

Anya felt a surge of emotion at the genuine way Cade pleaded with her. She didn't want to lose sleeping with him either. She wasn't even sure why she was risking it like this.

"Deal," she said, ignoring her other barrage of thoughts.

Neither of them moved.

"Well?" Cade said.

"Oh. I thought you were going to, like, roll on your back or something."

"First of all, you won't let me move. Secondly, I don't know that I can handle facing you right now."

"Ah. Fair. Ok."

Anya trembled slightly as she slid a hand down her brother's body. He was right, of course, that this was weird. But that wasn't going to stop her. Not now.

She found his cock easily. It stuck out from the rest of him rather lewdly.

"You're so hard," Anya whispered as she brushed her fingers across the tent he made in his boxers.

"I did tell you that."

"I know. But you're, like, fully hard and everything."

Cade squirmed uncomfortably. "What did you think I meant?"

"I dunno. Less than that."

"Ah."

Anya rubbed her hand over Cade's cock. She pressed more firmly as she grew in confidence and became more certain he wasn't going to suddenly slip away.

Cade even made a small, soft groan when Anya first pressed her palm hard against him. It was cute and gratifying, and only made her want to play more.

She wasn't sure if she was actually turned on by this or anything. It was hard to say if it was that, or some other desire entirely. Only it was hard to say what else it could be other than horniness.

Anya sneaked her hand through the front of Cade's boxers and felt his erection directly. He seemed even harder somehow. And... twitching? Definitely twitching a little.

She wanted so badly to just wrap her hands around him. A sudden, intense urge to do so. But he was her brother, still. It wasn't like that. She wasn't about to jerk him off. Just play.

Anya was fully aware her logic had some holes to it. She just couldn't be bothered worrying about them just at the moment.

"Do you need to jerk off in the mornings?" Anya asked softly.

"... sometimes. It'll just go away on its own in a while though."

"Ah."

Anya kept playing, kept feeling her brother's heat and arousal. Precum slicked the tip of his cock, and she played with that too. She got another soft whimper out of him as she rubbed her finger around the slippery head of his erection.

"I'll have to jerk off today for sure," Cade said.

Anya thrilled at that admission in an entirely inappropriate way. She had to stop. She knew it. But she didn't want to. And for some reason Cade had made no attempt at all to break this off. He'd said only a minute, but that limit was proving increasingly inaccurate.

"You should jerk off more," Anya said. "It's good for you."

Cade snorted. "How would you know? And how do you know I don't already jerk off plenty?"

"I suspect."

"Uh huh. I don't think I want to know what those suspicions are based off of."

Anya slipped her hand lower, down the base of Cade's shaft, locating his balls by touch. She gave them the most tender of massages, and smiled to herself at the soft pant she heard from her brother.

"They're based off you always being hard in the morning," she said.

"Oh. Right."

"So maybe you aren't cumming enough."

"Not something you expect to hear from your sister," Cade mumbled.

Anya got another thrill at the way he said 'sister.' While she was fondling his balls and all. She traced her fingers back up, caressing his cock.

She had to admit she was getting pretty horny too. It wasn't just him. Hers wasn't quite as obvious, though, even though she'd kind of admitted to it already.

"I gotta go," Cade announced suddenly.

Anya kept running her fingers along his shaft. "Oh," she said disappointedly.

"If I don't..."

"You're gonna cum?"

"Yeah."

Anya nodded and reluctantly released her brother. "Can't have that."

"Nope. That'd be bad."

"Mmhm."

Cade adjusted himself, then slowly rolled out of bed. Unlike other mornings, he didn't try to hide how erect he was. Anya caught a full view of the tent in his boxers, sticking straight out as it was. Another surge of arousal pulsed through her.

"Gonna go jerk off?" Anya asked.

"... yeah."

"'K. See you for breakfast?"

"Sure."

"Cool."

Cade walked out a bit awkwardly. He didn't close the door. Anya didn't even care. It'd be fine if he walked back in, but she knew he wouldn't. He was busy now. Just as she was.

She hardly even waited until it was safe before rolling on her back, throwing the covers out of the way, and jamming a hand into her panties. They were wetter than she ever would have guessed. How long had she been playing? She didn't think it was more than a minute or two. But really... maybe it had been longer. She'd been entranced and not really paying attention to time.

Cade was supposed to stop her, and she'd been enjoying the fact that he hadn't for so long.

Anya bit her lip and rubbed her pussy. She thought about Cade while she played with herself. Thought about stroking his cock, about letting him watch her right now if he wanted.

Unbidden, the thought of him walking back in, yanking her panties down, and burying his face in her pussy hit her hard. She came to that mental image, of her big brother licking her out.

She shivered in the aftermath, not sure how she felt about it all. Not the first questionable fantasy she'd ever had, though, and it made her cum so good. But still, though, probably best not to head down that road any farther.

****

Cade wasn't proud of jerking off with the fresh feeling of his sister's hand on him, but her very much enjoyed it. It was a guilty enjoyment, sure, but not enough to stop him.