Falling Up

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But there had been a certain impish naughtiness to hanging upside down from her tree and giving her pussy to her brother. She'd definitely have to do it again sometime.

Aaannnd there she was already planning to do this more. So much for any defense that this wasn't going to be a regular thing. Not that she'd believed that even as she said it.

Anya put her legs right over Cade's shoulders and set a hand gently on his head. She held him loosely, but with a little extra security that she had him right where she wanted him. Face against her pussy. Just where her brother belonged.

Oh fuck. What was that thought? Where he belonged...

That really wasn't true and she knew it. But... it wasn't as untrue as it might have been. And maybe... fuck, maybe it was true, actually.

Anya's head spun trying to keep up with her thoughts and Cade's tongue dancing over her clit. It was too much. She didn't even know why she was rationalizing. She didn't need to. Everything was perfect just as it was. Thinking was only going to complicate matters.

****

Cade lapped happily at Anya's sweet pussy. This was the second time he'd eaten her out while she was on a tree branch. It was weird and probably not ideal for comfort, but it was just so uniquely Anya that it felt right. He couldn't imagine any other girl seducing him like that.

And there was no denying he was in deep now. Just the sight of Anya climbing toward him with no bottoms on had been enough to rev him up and get his heart thumping. Burying his face in her pretty snatch felt like a surrender to his desires in all the very best ways.

Anya. His Anya.

It was hopeless at this point. No denying it. He was falling hard for his sister. Was already gone, in fact. The sexy stuff was a confirmation of it, but not the cause. His desire was far more than just how good she tasted and how hard she made him. Though those were good things too.

He loved how she clung to him. How her thighs tightened around his head, how her fingers tangled in his hair. The soft moans and pants.

He made her cum, and it was a thing of pure beauty. His sister squirming in pleasure, threatening to fall right out of the tree. Moaning his name, even if only at a bare whisper.

Cade kissed Anya as she came down from her high. Kissed her right on the pussy. She seemed to like when he did that. He liked it too.

"I kinda love this," Cade said.

"Unf. Be hard not to."

"True."

Anya petted his head some as he kept tending to her pussy and the area around it with his gentle kisses.

"Cade?"

"Hm?"

"I really love you, you know."

"I do know."

"No but I mean... oh god. Like... for real though. Like kinda painfully, almost."

Cade frowned up at her. "In a bad way?"

"No. I mean, probably not. Just... it's maybe a little scary."

"It is, isn't it?"

"But it's so good."

"Mmhm."

Cade looked at her. Seeing his sister with the light shining down on her, framing her so angelically. Her eyes full of love for him, but with a hint of pleading to them. Something else needed.

"Anya... what if I took you to bed right now?"

"So early in the day?"

Cade kissed her inner thigh again. "For sex, Anya. What if we-"

"Oh thank fuck. I didn't want to ask."

"Why n-"

"Let's go," Anya said, pushing his head away. "Out of the way, I need to get down."

"Why didn't you want to ask?" Cade insisted.

Anya hopped lightly to the ground and fully ignored her discarded clothes. Her little pussy was all red and wet from arousal and its recent licking.

"Because the only thing worse than asking your brother for sex is if he says no," she said as though it was common knowledge.

"I don't think that's tr-"

Anya interrupted with a firm kiss and a quick, sneaky lick of his bottom lip where her own flavours resided.

"Remember when I rode your dick?" she asked quietly. "I can't believe I didn't do more than just grinding on it. Need to make up for that now."

Cade grinned crookedly. "Horny little thing all of a sudden."

"All of a sudden? Are you kidding? What do you think that was in the tree just now?"

"Um..."

"Dude, I can see your hardon. I'm not the only one here. Now are you coming or not?"

"Impatient too," Cade teased, though he hurried toward the house just after Anya, making sure he didn't get left behind.

"Not impatient. Just... excited."

"Ah. My mistake."

Cade caught up to Anya at the door and let his hand fall down to her bare butt, giving it a squeeze. Anya gave him a small noise of approval, but kept moving.

The pull he felt following after his sister was as effective as any leash ever could have been. He couldn't resist her. Didn't want to even try.

Anya went to her room. It didn't really matter which bedroom she chose. These days the demarcation was basically only to do with whose stuff occupied the room. Any other sense of ownership or privacy was largely left behind.

Anya crawling into her bed was an act of seduction both overt and subtle. The presentation of her ass and pussy as she strategically showed herself off was quite obvious. The less obvious part was in what it all meant. What it meant to both of them that they were doing this. That Anya was crawling into bed fully expecting Cade to follow, and what they intended had nothing to do with sleep.

Always before, sleep had been the reason. Or at least a pretext. That might be entirely behind them now. There was very little need anymore for false stories to themselves.

Cade pulled off some of his clothes while watching Anya settle herself. She took her sweet time, and once she stretched out her gaze was firmly fixed on Cade, with a small smile of one who isn't so innocent as she appears.

"Don't need those clothes," Anya purred.

She reached down and casually rubbed her pussy as though it was no big thing.

Cade kept stripping. He hadn't intended to take everything off before he hopped into bed, but the way Anya watched him made him want to keep going. To let her look. To feel her desire.

"What about your clothes?" Cade asked.

"Don't hardly have an on," Anya said.

"Sure. But you have some on."

"Too many for you?"

"I'd prefer you naked."

Anya bit her lip and rubbed her pussy a little faster. "Come take them off then," she said, her tone low and husky.

Cade groaned and nearly tripped himself getting his underwear off. He stalked toward Anya, naked and erect. Her eyes just got bigger the nearer he came.

"You're so hard," she whispered.

"That can't be new to you by now."

"No, but... it's different. You're usually right next to me already."

"Mmm. Well let me fix that then."

Cade slid in next to Anya, getting close and snuggly. She abandoned her pussy and reached for his erection instead. The movement was so smooth that Cade was caught fairly unprepared for her soft little hand wrapping around him.

"I like this part," Anya said.

"Jerking me off?"

"That too. Just holding you though." She looked at Cade seriously. "It was always for me, wasn't it? When you got hard next to me?"

Cade nodded. "Yeah. I think so. I didn't mean to. But... it happened."

Anya nodded. "Well I'm glad." Her hand slid slowly along his length. "Glad my brother kept popping boners for me," she said with a faint titter of amusement in her words.

"Just what every girl wants, I'm sure."

"Not every girl. No way. But me, sure."

Cade wanted to just lie back and let Anya stroke him. She was so good at it. He knew what to expect.

But there were other things he wanted too.

Cade slid his hands up Anya's sides, over her tantalizing skin. He pushed her shirt slowly up her body. She let him do it. Her eyes daring him to keep going.

The only sticking point came when Anya had to let go of Cade so her shirt could come over her arms. She was reluctant to release him at all, though she eventually did. Only for the sake of getting naked.

The two of them devolved into nervous giggling as they each groped at the other, sometimes at cross-purposes. They were both naked, and were already quite horny. They knew what they wanted, but it felt like such a momentous thing all of a sudden. It was so much more comfortable just to keep playing. Being sexy and silly.

"We don't have to do this right now," Cade said.

Anya's eyes flashed with sudden concern. "Why not?"

"Just saying we don't have to."

"I know. But I want it."

"Me too. Just... I'm kinda nervous about it. And you won't stay still."

"Why am I the one who has to stay still, huh?" Anya asked defiantly.

"You wanna be on top? I don't mind. Just... not what I assumed."

Anya had to think about it. She grabbed his cock and rubbed it gently, feeling his hardness and faint throbbing as she did.

"No. Not this time," she said after a moment. "You're right." She lay back, stretching her lithe, nude body out on the sheets. "Next time though."

"Thinking about next time already?" Cade asked, amused.

"Well it's only fair. If you're on top this time, I should get a turn too."

"I told you you could be on top if you wanted."

"Yes, very noble." Anya poked Cade's chest. "If you were clever you'd probably stop arguing right about now."

Cade looked down at Anya. Naked for him, totally exposed and vulnerable. Vulnerable more than just physically. Still an obvious hint of nerves in her expression. Anxious. Waiting.

"You're right," he said.

"Naturally."

Cade leaned down and kissed his sister. He couldn't get over how he was allowed to do that now, and how natural it felt. Anya's lips only tasted sweeter every time, and they were already learning each other's quirks so that making out flowed ever smoother.

Anya's fingers ran across his skin, mostly along his back as she gently guided him closer. When he got close enough, she switched one hand to his ass, and the other to his cock, becoming even more direct in her guidance.

"You're gonna be in me," she whispered.

"That's the intent."

"Cade?"

"Yeah?"

"Tell me you love me."

Cade grinned and kissed Anya's nose. He heard the vulnerability on her voice now too. It was a big moment, in some ways. In others it was, perhaps, inevitable sooner or later. Though that didn't stop it being important, he supposed.

"You know I love you," he said.

Anya nodded, smiling a little easier already. "I know. I just needed to hear it."

"You gonna say it back?"

She shook her head, her lips twitching into a hint of teasing. "I'm just gonna ask you to get inside me already, I think."

"Unf."

"I know, right?" Anya looked at him with big, falsely-innocent eyes. "I need to feel you in me now," she said, just a hint of pleading in her tone.

"Unfair."

"I know. It was meant to be."

Anya guided him with her hand. Cade followed willingly. Pressed against his sister's wet, waiting pussy. Her hand was hot around him. Still guiding him. Still urging him onward.

She opened for him. So smooth. Warm and wet and tight, but easy and comfortable too. As though this wasn't their very first time doing this. They knew each other. Knew each other's rhythm to some extent. That all helped. As did their excessive horniness, and just how ready they were for this moment.

"Anya..." Cade breathed.

She made a sound halfway between a moan and a squeal, smiling so wide up at him.

"I'm in you," Cade whispered.

"Yeah you are."

She still held him until Cade sank deep enough to force her hand out of the way. He buried himself fully inside his beloved sister, meeting her eyes nearly the whole time.

Cade tried some gentle thrusts, going so slow and soft at first. Anya moaned louder and gripped his butt. She urged him harder and deeper.

He kissed her then, full and intense. Anya was caught off guard by it, but responded to the gesture. They made out with wanton abandon as Cade thrust in and out of her and she wiggled her hips in encouragement.

"Cade?" Anya whispered between kisses.

"Yeah?"

"I love you."

"Unf."

More makeouts.

"Cade?"

"Hm?"

"I want you to cum in me."

"Fuuuccck, Anya."

"I do, though."

More kisses.

"I'm gonna," Cade said. "I'm gonna cum in you."

Anya nodded like it was a perfectly reasonable course of action. "Good," she said.

Cade pounded her harder. He fucked his sister's wet little pussy with all the love and sexual intent he felt for her. And the new goal of filling her up with cum. Which maybe would have happened anyway, but now that she'd insisted it was practically guaranteed.

"I love you," Cade said, absolutely meaning it.

Anya blushed and kissed him again. It seemed partly this time to avoid making eye contact for a second.

"Not fair to say that now," she said.

"You just said it, like, two minutes ago."

"That's different!"

"It's not."

"... say it again?"

Cade grinned. "I. Love. You."

Anya whimpered and this time buried her face against him. He wanted to kiss her more, but couldn't the way she was clutching him.

A moment later her nails dug into his back. Not painfully, really, but still a sharp contrast to everything else. Her small moans changed in intensity, and Cade felt a definite shiver from her.

"Are you cumming?"

Anya just made a small whining sound rather than answering.

She was definitely cumming. And Cade wasn't far behind, really. Anya had settled down again by then, and had even graced him with more kisses, but squealed in rather undignified fashion when she felt him explode inside her.

"You're cumming!"

"I am," Cade grunted.

"Mmm, yesss."

Anya wrapped her legs around him and held him tight, as though there was some chance he'd leave at an inopportune moment. All his cum went deep inside her, just like she wanted.

Cade stayed where he was for a long while afterward. He had no choice, short of fighting free of his sister's embrace. And that seemed like such a silly thing to do.

"That was probably the naughtiest thing I've ever done," Anya murmured after several minutes of decadent silence.

"Only probably?" Cade asked, giving her a soft kiss on the cheek.

"I've been trying to figure that out. I mean, ordinarily, yeah, fucking my brother would be tops. But... I don't know. Sex with someone you super love and trust and want to be with doesn't seem quite so naughty." Anya shrugged. "So I don't know where this lands."

Cade kissed her on her nose. "You're silly."

"Hey! It's a serious conundrum."

"I love you."

Anya went a cute pink. Cade was really getting to love her reactions just to being told something so simple. Though of course the emotion behind it was anything but simple.

****

Anya didn't put on much for clothing the rest of the day. She wore some panties as a concession to the brother-cum in her pussy, but otherwise wanted to revel in their relationship far more than she wanted to concede to modesty.

Cade's frequent glances at her kept her feeling all warm and tingly. They added nicely to the naughty feeling of carrying his cum around inside her.

He didn't dress up much more than she did. The two of them spent a hazy rest of the afternoon and evening in something barely more than an idyllic trance. Wandering somewhat aimlessly, curling up together at various intervals, and always appreciating each other visually, or with soft caresses as appropriate.

Anya sensed her brother getting increasingly horny through the rest of the day. He wasn't overly subtle about it. Always tenting his boxers, and getting more and more aggressive in his casual fondling of her.

He got to a point of taking any excuse at all to press up behind her and wrap his arms around her, giving her kisses from behind on her neck or shoulder, and sometimes nibbling on her ears. Usually he'd grind his erection on her ass quite firmly in the process. Occasionally he'd even get so bold as to rub her panties and check how wet they were.

All of which was fantastic. Anya was heavily turned on as well, and every little thing he did seemed to hit the right spot for her.

"My cum's still in you," Cade said at one point.

"Mmm. I'm aware."

"I really liked cumming in you."

"Heh, I know. You don't have to tell me."

He kissed her some more.

"I'm a little worried how natural this feels," he said.

Anya tensed. "Why?"

"Because what if we're wrong and really we're just super horny?"

"You know that's not it."

"Do I?"

"Yes," Anya said firmly. "You do."

"Oh. Good, then."

Anya rubbed her butt back against him. Not strictly the most helpful thing as far as resolving her brother's worries, but it felt nice and made her pussy tingly, and sometimes that was the main thing in life.

Still, though. Cade had to know this wasn't just horny problems, right?

"Are you actually worried about that?" Anya asked gently. "Or is this all just new and a little scary still?"

"... probably the second one. I mean, it's not scary. But it's new. It's like... I fucked my sister. I came in her."

Anya's toes curled and her heart leapt at those calmly delivered but sexually charged words. Words from her brother.

"You came in me," she echoed.

"Mmhm."

"You want to do it more, right?"

"Of course I do." Cade squeezed her tit from behind. Just giving it a good feel. "But that's horny me talking. I mean, at least partly."

"Mmm. At least partly. Horny you is a result of loving me, though."

"True. Very true."

"No one's ever made me as horny as you have," Anya stressed. "That's not just hormones."

"No, you're right. I know you are."

"Good."

"I still just really want to fuck some more."

"Ha ha, oh god. You are a horny thing, aren't you?"

"I thought that was clear by now."

Anya turned in her brother's arms and wrapped her arms around the back of his neck in return. She used the leverage to pull him in for a deep, firm kiss.

"I love you," she stated simply. "I love everything you do to me. Everything you make me feel. Yes this is all new, but I'm not worried about anything. You know why?"

"No."

"Because anything that happens, we'll be together for it, yeah? And that makes me feel safe and loved. I can't ask for more."

"... you make some compelling points."

"Plus I have my tits out."

"That too. It's a good argument technique."

"I'll keep that in mind."

Anya let Cade play with her boobies some more.

"Still worried about this?" she asked.

"Nah. Wasn't properly worried anyway. It was just like... why is this so easy? Relationships are always hard. And it should be harder with you. And it's not."

"You silly. We did all the hard parts already. We've known each other forever. Like... like people who've been friends since childhood and get together. Except better."

"Ah. Fair enough."

Anya slipped out of Cade's grasp and took one of his hands. She started walking, forcing him to follow along.

"Where we going?" he asked.

"To bed."

"Oh. It's kind of early."

"Not early for sex."

"Oh good. I was hoping you were gonna say that."

Anya snorted. "What else was I gonna say?"

"I dunno. I'm new to fucking my sister."

"Well get used to it."

Anya took Cade to her room. She got him out of the few clothes he was wearing and made him lie down on her bed. He was a little bemused by her instructions, but didn't seem to mind.

Particularly, he rather enjoyed lying back and watching as Anya slowly peeled her ruined panties down her legs. He absently stroked himself while she stripped off her only article of clothing.

"Well these are quite a mess," Anya said, examining her panties in her hands.

"Mmhm," Cade agreed.

"You're not even looking."

"I am."

"At my pussy. I'm talking about my underwear."

"Well who cares about that?"

Anya snickered and tossed the wet, sex-coated panties aside. "Good point."

Anya clambered nakedly on top of her brother. He reached for her and had his hands all over her before she'd even settled. She avoided his cock for the moment, though it was tempting to sit straight on it. She was wet enough to get away with that, if she wanted. In a sense, they'd been getting their foreplay in for hours already.