Falling Up

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hm?"

"What do you think's the difference between loving a sibling and loving a partner?"

"In our case? Or generally?"

"Either."

"Well... usually I'd say sex and physical intimacy. Maybe, like, living together and building a life with each other."

"That sounds right," Cade agreed. "But... does it work in our case?"

"Not well."

"No. Not well."

Anya's brow furrowed in thought, but she didn't stop padding back and forth in her skimpy nighttime attire. Her panties were quite a daring cut tonight, and somehow suggested to Cade that he was seeing more than he actually was. The magic of well chosen underwear.

"I dunno," Anya said after a few moments. "I don't think I know the answer then."

"Yeah. That's what I was afraid of."

"Does that mean... you don't want a blowjob tonight?"

"Unf. That's not a fair question."

"No. But it's a real one. I don't want to do it if you're not comfortable. We can just sleep."

"... I want it," Cade admitted.

"Oh good. I was bluffing. I really don't want to not do it."

"Ha, sure."

Anya crawled into bed and pulled back the covers Cade was lying under. She grinned at him when she found that, despite his concerns, he was tenting his boxers nicely already.

Cade relaxed and closed his eyes, letting Anya do her thing. He let her nuzzle and play with his cock, lick and suck it, and eventually take him in her mouth.

She got him deeper than that afternoon, it felt like. Maybe a better angle for her. It felt amazing, at any rate. So warm and wet and tight.

And it was Anya. His sister. Having her take him so adoringly in her mouth, working him with her tongue and lips, it was a whole other level unto itself.

He hadn't fully appreciated the effect that afternoon when he'd been more concentrated on licking her, but now there was nothing else in the world but her mouth on his cock.

"I'm gonna cum," Cade mused aloud, as much to himself as to Anya.

"Mmm?"

"In your mouth."

"Mmm."

"My sister's mouth."

"Mmm!"

Anya went extra crazy on him after those last few words, and made Cade explode hard in her mouth. It felt like a lot, but it was hard to tell as only Anya knew how much he was flooding her tongue.

He wasn't even sure she knew, judging by how hard her eyes were rolled back in overwhelming pleasure and satisfaction.

She sat back on her heels afterward and Cade watched her visibly swallow whatever was left in her mouth. She caught him staring and opened wide as if to prove it was all gone. Cade just groaned and shook his head.

"Kinda bitter," Anya critiqued. "But I do still really like it."

"... thanks?"

"It was pretty hot sucking you off," she said, crawling up beside him. "I wanna do it more."

"Oh. Good."

"Mmhm."

Anya settled next to Cade and pulled the covers up around them. Cade was used to being spooned by her most nights, but on this occasion it felt far more natural to curl up around her. He held his sister close after she'd just sucked him off, and she snuggled cozily in his arms.

"This could be a problem," Cade whispered.

Anya nodded. "It could," she agreed.

She then nuzzled against him and lay still, slowly drifting off to sleep.

****

Anya woke up with a hand down her panties. Not even her hand. Her brother's.

She feigned sleep for a moment while she tried to process. She was used to waking him up by playing with him. Not the other way around.

Not that she was complaining. It was an amazing feeling first thing in the morning. Having Cade gently rubbing her pussy for her.

It was different to stroking him awake. Physically different as well as mentally. But emotionally it came from a very similar place. Their increased closeness. The changes in the way they felt about each other.

Anya moaned softly to let Cade know she was awake. He kissed the side of her forehead and just kept rubbing her.

She let him keep going a while, then lazily rolled over to face away from him. His hand fell out of her panties during the move. Anya pressed her butt firmly back against Cade's cock, which was pleasingly hard already. She reached back to find his wrist and guided it back between her legs. Once she released him, he felt his way back into her panties.

"This is really nice," Anya whispered.

"Glad to hear it," Cade whispered back.

"I think sleeping together was a good idea."

Cade groaned as Anya deliberately pressed her ass against him and rocked in slow motions on his cock.

"I didn't think it was gonna come to this," Cade said.

Anya smiled, feeling her brother's erection snug against her bum, and his fingers rubbing her increasingly wet pussy.

"Me either," she said. "But I think I'm really glad it did."

"Yeah. Me too." Cade kissed her shoulder. "I don't know if any of it's right, though."

"Feels pretty right."

"It does, but... you're my sister still."

"Mmm. I am."

"That's not really a good thing in this case."

"Isn't it?"

"I-"

"I've been thinking about this," Anya interrupted. "A lot, actually. I don't understand most of it. But, like, I've been super horny lately. For you."

"I get that. I understand. But being horny might be a bad reason for doing what we're doing."

"Mmhm. I've thought about that too. I've got a theory."

"Yeah?"

"What if we're all horny for each other because it actually is right. You know how when you love someone, they kinda seem more attractive and you want to be closer with them, and probably want to get all sexy with them?"

"... I'm not sure I've thought about it that way before, but I kinda get it, I think."

"Well... maybe that's us. Maybe we're not doing what we're doing because we've randomly been all worked up. Maybe we've been super horny because it all fits. Maybe this is right for us."

Cade's fingers were moving with a distinct lack of focus in Anya's panties now, but they hadn't stopped dancing at any point. Neither had Anya stopped rubbing her bum on Cade's erection. It wasn't a situation that made it easy for either of them to think, but as their conversation and actions had established, they were kind of stupidly horny for each other.

"You might actually be on to something," Cade admitted.

"I kinda think so."

"You think that makes this all ok?"

"I really don't know. But... I think I maybe don't care. I kinda just want to be with you."

"Anya..."

"I love you."

"Unf. Not fair."

Cade kissed Anya's neck and gently nipped at her ear. She giggled and wiggled more forcefully on his cock.

"Rub my clit?" Anya asked prettily.

Cade nodded and kissed her some more. She helped guide his hand to the exact spot she wanted him, then moaned low and enjoyed the feel of it. The pleasure running through her. The thrill of being rubbed off by her brother.

They were quiet for a while. Anya didn't need words just then anyway. She could lie there all morning without speaking and be perfectly happy. Even if Cade wasn't playing with her.

"I love you too, you know," he said eventually, just soft in her ear.

Anya bit her lip and pressed back more firmly to him, squeezing her thighs on his hand. Those few words hit her hard, in such a good way.

She knew what he meant. The same as what she'd intended. Expressing love beyond what was previously normal for them. Something new and beautiful, and definitely a little scary too.

"You love me," Anya repeated faintly.

"Mmhm."

"Tell me again."

"Really?"

"Please?"

Cade kissed just below her ear. "I love you," he said with quiet finality.

Anya shivered. Her brother's fingers on her clit felt all the more intense with the delivery of those words.

"I love you," he said again, unprompted.

Anya moaned and clenched up. Just a little a more. A little... more...

She came with Cade's fingers busy on her clit, his cock hard against her ass, and his lips on her neck. The echo of his solemn words forefront in her mind. His declaration of a sibling love that was so far beyond sibling-like as to be nearly incomprehensible, though since she felt the same it was much easier to understand.

Anya loved her brother. Loved him harder than she could have known. It wasn't sex that caused the emotion, but maybe... maybe it had been needed to unlock those feelings in this case. To force them to realize the truth.

Anya whimpered softly and let her body tense, then relax. She curled up in Cade's arms, no longer trying to rub his cock with her butt. Just letting him hold her for a moment. She shook slightly coming down from her orgasm. Shook and nearly cried in the afterglow of it.

"You ok?" Cade asked.

"I just need a minute," Anya whispered.

"Did I do... the wrong thing?"

"No. No not at all."

Anya took another moment to compose herself, though she wasn't sure it really worked. Whatever she looked like, and she was sure it must be a bit of a mess, with bed head and a face wet with a few stray tears and all.

She ignored the temptation to skip out of bed and fix her appearance. Instead rolling over and smoothly straddling Cade with a grace she wouldn't have guessed in herself that morning. Rather gratifyingly, Cade gazed up at her like she couldn't possibly be more beautiful to him.

****

Cade's heart pounded as he looked up at his sister. Anya sat atop him, appearing radiant in the morning light filtering through the window.

She backed up a little and sat square on his cock, making him groan at the sudden contact. She teasingly wiggled around a bit, rubbing him very much the same as she had been before, this time with her pussy rather than her bum. Still with her panties on, though.

Was it crazy to want their underwear out of the way? Cade wanted to feel her pussy on him so badly.

"What ya thinkin'?" Anya asked.

"Nothing."

"Nothing? It's something."

"... thinking about asking you to take your panties off."

Anya bit her lip, then grinned slowly, spreading the smile across her face. "If I take mine off, you gotta take yours off."

Cade nodded instantly. "Deal."

Anya giggled as she lifted herself off him and awkwardly tried to get out of her panties without leaving her spot. As though somehow she'd lose her claim or something if she moved.

Cade shuffled his boxers down at the same time, freeing his cock. It pointed nearly straight up at his sister's snatch. A place of forbidden pleasure. Not quite so forbidden anymore, as it turned out.

Anya settled herself back on top of him, pressing his cock down, now with her pussy against his shaft, nothing between them at all. She rocked her hips, sliding around. She was so wet, and it spread quickly across his length so she could move with easy, sensual lubrication.

"You're so hard," she breathed.

"Because of you."

"Mmm. It is, isn't it?" Anya closed her eyes a moment. "I can feel you pulsing."

"You're so wet," Cade said.

"Because of you," Anya said, echoing his previous words.

She slid back and forth along his length, grinding on every inch of him. Not taking him inside, but doing everything short of that. Sex, but technically not.

"You know I'm gonna start wanting this kind of thing more," Cade said.

Anya giggled and pushed her hair back with one hand. "That's ok. I will too. Kinda works out."

"Kinda does."

"That's what's good about all this. It just kinda works."

"I thought it was loving each other. I thought that was the good part.

Anya smirked and leaned down, her hair cascading down in an unruly waterfall over Cade's face. She kissed him. Her lips met his, soft and sweet. He kissed back, just as tender and loving.

"Silly," she said. "I meant aside from that."

He grabbed her butt, digging his fingers in and taking a good grip. He didn't try to control her movements, though, he still just let her do what she was doing.

"Ah. Of course," he said.

Cade kissed Anya some more. She seemed in no hurry to straighten back up. It made the angle she was grinding him on a little more awkward, but it was more than worth the trade off. Cade wanted nothing more than to keep kissing her. Kissing his sister. In their private little cocoon of her hair draped around them.

Anya's slick pussy slid over his cock. Again and again. Eventually causing him to explode in a huge, pulsing mess.

Cade was pretty sure he'd mostly cummed on himself, but was pleased at how much stuck to Anya when she straightened up. He had the sudden insane urge to cum all over her, despite having just finished. He wasn't horny in that moment, just... intrigued by the idea of seeing more of his cum dripping from his sister. Possibly a little too intrigued by it.

"You're amazing," Cade murmured, running his hands up her thighs and under her shirt.

Anya giggled. "Tell me that when I didn't just make you cum."

"I will."

"Good."

She let him feel her up some, then languidly stretched out, half on top of him. Their mutual cum mess got smooshed between them. Neither really minded.

"I'm hungry," Anya mumbled as she nuzzled against him. "But I kinda just want to cuddle for a while."

Cade nodded. He held her to him. "Cuddling's good."

"Right?"

Cade smiled as he gently tousled her hair. "I love you, you know."

Anya smiled back shyly, then nuzzled hard to his shoulder, clutching possessively with her hand that was on top of him. Cade wasn't sure if it was her claiming him, or being claimed by him. Maybe it was the same thing, really.

****

Anya couldn't stop vibrating and humming with energy. She tried to go about a normal day, but every glance at Cade made her melt and go a little shaky.

She thought she'd been in love before. She hadn't, she realized. Or at least not like this.

She'd fallen hard. That much was clear. Harder than her trip to the ground out of the tree not so long ago. But the result was so much more pleasant.

Cade was feeling things too. It would have been devastating if he wasn't. Anya had known he was in a similar place to her anyway, but the way he sneaked glances right back at her was still reassuring.

Plus the way his hand would drift every time he got close. Just little touches. Not even groping necessarily, but just making contact. Often somewhere she left bare skin. Neck, shoulder, lower back...

Anya toyed with the notion of stripping naked and seeing where he'd target then, but it seemed a little too obvious for the current mood. She didn't want to cheapen what they had. Not that that's necessarily what would happen. Certainly her stunt with that skirt had worked out quite well.

And Cade did seem to like her pussy...

Anya climbed her favourite tree later on. She just needed to climb. To get off the ground.

She went as high as she dared. Near to the top. Somewhere she could wedge herself in halfway comfortably and just stare out at the view. It was pretty nice.

Anya clung there, relaxed but secure, and just let her mind drift. Her lips quirked into a smile every time she thought of Cade. Some slightly different reactions happened when she thought back to their sexy encounters. The increasing daring they'd shown.

Was she horny again already? To be fair, Cade had revved her back up that morning, just at a nice comfortable low buzz, but still. She wasn't starting from zero.

It was amazing what he did to her. The things she felt when she was properly in love. She was more and more solid on the idea. That love was, in fact, what was happening here.

In love with her brother. The idea that should have been nonsense only brought a wide, goofy smile to her face. Undignified, perhaps, but who the hell cared? It was all so good.

Anya's reverie was interrupted by a sound from below. She looked down and saw Cade scrambling onto a low branch.

"What ya doing?" she called.

"You've been up there a while," he called back.

"Yeah, so?"

"So I wanted to come up."

"What happened to not climbing trees in your old age?"

"I'm not that old."

"Your words. Not mine."

"Those were absolutely not my words," Cade grumbled.

Anya watched him in amusement as he struggled with very basic tree-climbing maneuvers.

"You know I'm not wearing a skirt today," she said. "There's no view to sneak."

"That's ok. I just... I dunno. Want to be close, I guess. I was trying to get some work done. It wasn't going well."

Anya's heart soared. That he'd say something like that so casually. She wasn't even sure he'd considered how the words might sound to her. That he just wanted to be close...

That he'd climb the tree just to reach her...

Well, he'd try anyway. He wasn't going to make it. Anya could already see that. His frame was bigger than hers for a start. That was a disadvantage. But he also didn't have her level of experience.

She watched him, let him get himself stuck, and just smiled adoringly all the while.

"Need some help?" she asked.

"No."

"You sure?"

"... maybe."

Anya laughed and easily scooted back down the tree to meet her brother. Cade shrugged ruefully, silently admitting that yes, in fact, he'd gotten himself a bit stuck. Or at least he didn't know how to get any higher up.

Anya didn't try to help with that. Instead she settled herself next to him, and together they stared out at their view above the ground.

"It's kind of nice up here," Cade said.

"Mmm. It is," Anya agreed.

"That why you're always up here?"

"Part of it, I guess."

They sat there for a while. Just being together. Enjoying the flow of the moment.

Anya got fidgety though. It was slow and snuck up on her, but she glanced sidelong at Cade more and more frequently until she had to say something.

"You kinda horny too?" she asked.

"Ha. Yeah. Kinda am."

"Cool. Wanna mess around?"

"Definitely."

Anya watched Cade clamber back down the tree with a mixture of amusement and tender love. He moved so awkwardly, but only because he wasn't in his element. The way he could move in bed, for instance...

While he wasn't paying attention, Anya shimmied out of her shorts and panties. Her panties were only just a little damp from her growing excitement. Possibly enough that Cade would notice.

She timed it to drop the pieces of clothing on his head just as he'd reached the ground. Cade looked up, confused, until he realized she was bottomless and headed down the tree toward him. His face then broke out into a wide, goofy grin.

"I could get used to this," Cade said.

"Used to what?" Anya asked innocently.

She dawdled the rest of the way down to give her brother more time to stare.

"This," Cade said emphatically as her leg came within reach. He slid his hand right up her thigh as she took another step down. Anya let herself be guided into a sitting position on a branch right about at face height for Cade.

"Hm, well it is kinda nice," Anya agreed in a soft purr.

Cade kissed his way up her inner thigh. Anya spread herself wide for him. He skipped over her pussy and kissed her opposite thigh instead. But he'd get there. She believed.

"It's only been twice, though," Anya pointed out. "Not necessarily something you can 'get used to'."

"It'll happen more," Cade said confidently.

"What makes you so sure?"

He smirked at her. "Are you serious?"

"Maybe you just caught me in the right mood these couple times."

"Nah. Don't think so. You know what you're about. And I think you really like me eating your pussy."

"I... maybe."

Anya's breath hitched as Cade dove in an kissed her almost directly on her clit. He kissed all around her pussy, then started on some small, soft licks.

God did she love it. He was so right about that. It might just be her favourite thing. Which didn't seem right, given how few times they'd done it so far, but it was just so good.

It was probably even better than her upside down stunt had been. She didn't have to concentrate on not falling. She could just lean back against another branch and relax. And Cade seemed to be having an easier time doing exactly what he wanted to do to her with his tongue.