All Comments on 'Family Affair Ch. 01'

by BrettJ

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Dude, there was no real buildup, no anticipation:

Just straight sex. It was about as erotic as watching chimps fuck in a zoo. Maybe less so. I love my daughters but if they came on to me like a cheap assed hooker, I would be turned off. This is supposed to be the woman he loved, his partner and best friend and his daughter, the apple of his eye and instead of being angry, just goes along with it? What. The. Fuck?!?!??

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Sure, he could have taken longer,

but the man really only had three choices. Go with it, withdraw into denial or lose his whole family. Any action towards forcing these relationships to end would have gotten out and he would probably have lost his relationship with his parents as well due to the corrupting of their daughter. Too short for a starting chapter but I liked it.

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreamerover 10 years ago
TOO SHORT

This is a good story that needs more length. That would give you room to more fully develop the characters and to have foreplay. Your approach gives me the "put it in and walk right up" feeling. That being said, this seems to be a multi-chapter story, so you have plenty of time to compensate for any weakness you see. I can honestly say I wish I had thought of this plot. I see many ways it could go. I giving you a 4. Good luck with ch 02.

RoguesladyRoguesladyover 10 years ago
Another

Wow Brett another great story!!!!!!!!!!! Very well written, and got me where I have to fan myself!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Me want more!!!

Yes it was short, but a short story can be just as hot as you have just proven. I really want a part 2 whenever you can get around to it please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Had he not caught them when they told him their plan? His sister has sex with both his wife and daughter and they hide it from him, and he got her out of their too strict parents, a really good sister. Both his wife and daughter appreciate him very much, they live a good life, but they hide and cheat on him.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous