Family Affair Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BrettJ
BrettJ
4,749 Followers

Frank was quick to notice that many of the things he did to turn on his wife also seemed to excite his daughter. He had already made her cum, although he wasn't in any rush. He wanted to let her set some of the pace, this was a huge change for their relationship.

Alyssa's patience wasn't nearly as infinite as her father's. She rolled over and pushed him on his back. "Fuck me, Daddy," she groaned. "I know it might hurt for a minute, but I've been waiting for ages to have my Daddy make me his personal sex toy. Fuck me and let me live out my fantasies," she grinned. As if Frank could have resisted! She was hovering over his cock and then she shoved herself down on to it. She let out a little yelp and then, another wicked smile crossed her lovely face. Alyssa began to ride him with a skill that a virgin should not have possessed. A few hours later, Frank would realize that there had been no blood. However it had occurred, she hadn't had a hymen to break. Alyssa's grunts and groans echoed from her room and into her mother's. Despite the noises that Cady and Jessie were making on their own, the two evil bitches could easily hear the younger girl. It was like harmony to their own erotic lovemaking.

Frank could hardly believe the sex-crazed teen who was fucking the life out of him was really his daughter. Her body was shiny and slick with sweat, her delicate little breasts seemed to have grown a size and her hair was flying every which-way. Only the beauty of her eyes seemed the same, although they blazed with a near-insane fury. When Frank felt himself close to cumming, he went to pull out but she clamped her pussy tight around his cock. "In my cunt," Alyssa demanded. "You're going to give me your cum, right there. DO IT, Daddy!" That sent a surge through his balls and he flooded her with his cum. Frank had no idea what possessed her but once he had finished, she jumped off the bed and ran down the hall to his bedroom. He followed her there and was stunned to see his little girl with her legs spread wide and his wife eating her pussy clean of his seed. "My fantasy has come true," a very slutty Cady moaned in between licks.

Jessie sidled up alongside her older brother and grabbed for his cock. Sticky with his semen and his daughter's juice, she sucked and licked it until it surged back to life. "Now, let's see if we can make MY fantasy come true," the naughty blonde grinned. "Let's get in this bed and you can fuck me while your wife and daughter put on an incest show for us. Once that's done, I'm going to let you be theonly person to fuck me up the ass. You better stay in shape baby, you have three horny sluts to take care of now."

Frank nodded and watched as Cady and Alyssa fucked. He knew that he would have to slow down a bit on his business trips from that day forward. There was a lot more to life than just work. He knew that several of those things were right in this very room.

BrettJ
BrettJ
4,749 Followers
12