Family Camping Trip Ch. 04

Story Info
All the cousins want a taste.
13.3k words
4.77
57.1k
108

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/14/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,447 Followers

Author's Note: All characters in this account are of legal age and no sex acts are conducted with any persons under 18. All rights reserved.

I was still naked when the sun came up, shining through the sliding glass door. I also had a normal morning woody, compounded by the sensations of Jenny snuggled naked against me, and Chris having played with me last night without giving me an opportunity to get off. I could feel my dick pressed against Jenny's ass and couldn't help myself from gently moving myself away long enough to point my engorged head at her pussy lips. I felt my head spread her lips and slowly sink into her depths as I lay spooned against her. She moaned softly and pushed back, trying to push me deeper, enjoying the feeling of my dick sliding slowly into her either in her sleep or awake. I slowly rocked myself, trying to stay quiet as I worked my shaft in and out of her hot wet confines a couple short inches. She moaned softly again, making me wonder if she was still asleep. As quietly as I could I kept rocking my hips, working my engorged shaft in and out of her sexy pussy, enjoying the sensations as well as the quietness of the interlude, instead of the rushed pushiness that seemed to dominate our awake encounters.

"That's a nice way to wake up." She whispered, reaching behind herself to pull my ass with her hand. She moved her hand from my ass, found my hand resting on her hip and gently pulled it down between her legs, a clear request to play with her clit while I stroked in and out of her. I let my finger slip down between her lips to draw some of her own juices up to her clit and then gently teased it as I pushed slowly in and out of her, working both of us toward the inevitable conclusion.

I froze when I hear one of the sliding bedroom doors, my dick still shoved deep into Jenny's pussy. I held her from moving when I realized that it was Aunt Mary's room that had opened, and she was padding bare foot to the boat's kitchen. I looked toward her, catching a glimpse of her in a semi-sheer nightgown, as she fussed with starting the houseboats generator and then moved to get the coffee maker started. I hoped the noise of the generator would mask the sounds of Jenny and I as I went back to slowly stroking, craning my neck to watch Aunt Mary in the kitchen, worried she might see us. She leaned against the counter, watching the coffee maker while Jenny and I gently, softly, quietly continued to rock into each other.

I froze again and squeezed Jenny against me to coax her to stop as Aunt Mary pushed away from the counter. She walked past us as we pretended to be asleep, walking to the sliding glass door only a few feet from the end of our sofa bed. She stood looking out over the lake, the sun shining in through the window, through her thin gown, silhouetting her body as she stood there. I watched her as Jenny forced me to ease my grip on her and go back to slowly fucking. She rocked slowly and quietly, my body encouraging me to do the same, the two of us taking what felt like long minutes to get back to the level of excitement we'd been at before Aunt Mary walked by. As I watched her standing in front of the window, I could see the silhouette of one hand and slide between her legs, her fingers teasing her pussy lips. She did something in front of her that pulled the hem of the gown up in front, the hem in the back sliding up slightly as well. The already short back of the gown pulled up over her ass far enough that I had a clear view of her pussy and fingers as she stood looking out. She leaned her head against the glass as her fingers slowly stroked her pussy lips, her fingers dipping wetly into her pussy, while I lay behind Jenny, sliding my cock in and out of her pussy and watching her. I wondered if she even realized that she was showing me her pussy, as she leaned against the door and stifled a quiet moan.

Aunt Mary's fingers pushed back and into her tunnel, pushing in and out slowly, almost in sync with my strokes into Jenny. I could hear the soft squish of her fingers pushing into her and my mind started to imagine me standing behind her, pushing my cock in and out of her pussy instead of her fingers, as I drove my dick in and out of my sister. The hot wet depths of Jenny coaxed me closer and closer to climax while Jenny softly moaned, her pussy starting to squeeze and spasm around me as she tried to climax as silently as she could.

"Oh fuck." I heard Aunt Mary whisper as she appeared to climax in front of me, causing my own climax to peak. I grunted softly as I jammed my cock into my sister's already climaxing pussy, spurting a massive gush into her. Over and over I jerked, unable to stay completely silent as my body sent spurt after spurt into her. Aunt Mary stood silently for several seconds with her fingers in her pussy and then slowly drew them out of herself, dropping her nightgown to cover herself again, She pushed away from the window, turned to walk past us to the kitchen again without looking down at us. I quickly closed my eyes and did my best to control my body as she walked across the room into the kitchen.

Jenny slowly moved one hand to my hip and gently stroked my skin while my cock, still buried in her, occasionally twitched, my hardon slowly starting to fade.

I lay there silently, listening to the gentle hum of the generator and the sounds of Aunt Mary pouring a cup of coffee while my softening cock slipped from my sister's pussy. Aunt Mary walked past again, this time opening the sliding glass door and walking out. I could hear her climb the stairs to the rooftop deck and settle into a chair.

Jenny rolled over to face me and gave me a soft kiss. "I can't believe we did that without her catching us." She whispered.

"Me either." I answered, pulling the sheets off of us. "We better put something on before anyone else wakes up."

"Uh huh," she agreed, sitting up to look for her sleep shirt while I looked for my shorts. We both dressed and then lay back down to pretend to be asleep a while longer, Jenny curled up against me, pulling one of my hands around her to cup her tit through the thin shirt.

I heard the girls get up and decided that we should do the same. I gave Jenny a soft kiss on the back of the neck before rolling away and climbing from under the covers.

"Morning sleepy head." Dee said with a grin as she pulled off her shirt, leaving her naked. "I'm gonna go get a shower. Wanna help?" she asked as she tossed her sleep shirt on the bed. She bent over, sticking her now bare ass out at me as she dug in her duffel bag. She wiggled her ass back and forth at me, making sure I had a good view of her full round pussy lips and the inner labia protruding. Her lips glistened with wetness as she remained bent over for me to stare at. She finally pulled a towel from her bag and stood up, turning to face me as she wrapped the towel around herself, giving me one last look at her big round tits before covering them.

About that time Uncle Russel stepped out of their bedroom. "You kids should probably use the shower on the stern. We have a limited supply of fresh water and I know how long you girls can spend in a shower."

"But that's lake water!" Chris complained from where she sat in bed. "Not to mention that anyone can see you out there."

"Actually it's filtered lake water. But if you prefer you can just go wash in the lake. And as far as being seen, if you wear one of those little bikinis you two are so fond of, there isn't a whole hell of a lot that won't get washed anyway." He responded before walking toward the bathroom.

Completely exposed isn't quite what I'd call it. I'd seen the small shower cubicle under the stairs heading up to the upper deck. It was enclosed on three sides, one by the stairs, one by the back of the cabin and the third by a partition between the two. Only one side was open, the side that faced inward toward the center of the boat. If you walked out the back sliding door you had to walk right past the little shower stall, which was probably designed to let you shower off sand and the like after swimming.

"I don't mind." Dee said quickly, stepping toward me. She hooked a finger in the front of my shorts and tugged. "Come on. You can wash my back and I'll wash yours. But you probably better take these off. Don't want to get them wet, do you?"

"But the girls...?"

She turned to look at me, still backing toward the door, drawing me along by the waistband of my shorts. "You are soooo funny!" she giggled. "Not like we haven't all seen your cock already."

"SHHHHH!" I hissed quickly, not wanting to advertise what had happened the day before upstairs. "But...Aunt Mary?"

"I'm sure she'll enjoy the view every bit as much as I did yesterday." She whispered as she reached the glass door with her butt. She reached behind her, slid the door open and pulled me out onto the rear deck. "Now, about these shorts." She said, stepping toward me and moving her hands to my hips, pushing my shorts down and letting them slide down my legs. She reached for my cock with one hand and the towel around her with the other. She hung the towel on a little hook on the side of the stairs while she played with my soft cock. She squatted down to pick up my shorts and toss them toward one of the bench seats on the stern. "You know. Smells like someone's been playing already today." She said quietly, switching hands and lifting her other hand to her nose and sniffing it. "Yep, that's what I thought. Smells of pussy." She said as she stood up in front of me.

"I didn't...We didn't. I mean..."

"Don't worry." She said quietly. "I won't tell anyone you're fucking your sister. It'll be our secret."

"How do you know it was Jenny?"

"You weren't nearly as quiet as you thought you were." She whispered, pulling me by the dick to the shower cubicle. She reached behind her and turned on the water, which was lake water warm as it cascaded out of the shower head onto us. "oops. Forgot soap. Don't go away!" she said as she let go and trotted into the cabin. I looked through the window and watched her dig in her bag and come running back with a bottle. "There. Now we're all set." She giggled as she squirted some soap on one of her hands. "Put out your hand."

I held my hand out and she squirted colored gel onto it and then tossed the container into the bench seat she'd dropped her towel on. "Now. You wash me and I'll wash you." She said with a grin, rubbing her hands together and then reaching for my chest. "Go ahead. No point in being shy now."

I rolled my eyes, wondering how I got into this, and then rubbed my hands together before putting them on her tits. Her boobs were somewhat squishy, but held their shape without the need of a bra. Her nipples were rock hard as my fingers bounced over them, rubbing my hands around each large mound. "You like my tits?" she asked with a giggle.

"They're...um...nice."

"I hope so. They cost a crap ton. How do they feel?"

"Well. To be honest, I've never felt artificial ones."

"They aren't artificial any more than this is." She said, stroking my quickly growing cock. "But they are enhanced, and they like being stroked."

"I see."

"Something else likes being stroked too." She said huskily, reaching for my right hand and pulling it down to her mound. She whispered to me, "After listening to you two fucking this morning, I'm really fucking horny. How about we find a way to make me come?" she asked as she pressed my hand between her legs. "I wouldn't mind finding out how it feels inside me."

"How it feels?"

"Your cock silly." She said, moving closer to me. "I'll bet you breakfast I can get your cock in my pussy like this. You game?" I opened and closed my mouth a few times, not at all sure how to answer. "I'll take that as a yes." She said, leaning back against the back side of the shower area, lifting one leg and resting it on the small nook inset in the side wall meant to hold a bar of soap. She drew me closer to her by pulling my dick and then rubbed my now engorged head up and down her wet slit. "Go ahead. Push it in." She coaxed.

My cock knew what to do better than I did, and my hips pressed forward, sliding my soapy dick easily into her wet pussy. "Ohhhhh fuck." I groaned softly as my chest pressed against her tits and hard nipples. I started to rock my hips, pumping my dick in and out of her pussy as we stood in the shower, the warm lake water cascading down over us.

"Oh yeah." She moaned softly. "Just what I needed!" She added as she rocked her hips in time with mine, helping drive me up into her. She reached one hand to my ass and the other between us, teasing her own clit as I stuffed my cock in and out of her pussy. "Mmmmmmmm. That's it honey. Feed it into me like that. You keep doing that and I'm definintly gonna come." She breathed softly.

I humped my hips, our bodies slapping together wetly with each stroke. She arched her back as she grew closer to climax, her legs shuddering a little and her breathing growing more ragged. "oh fuck. Gonna come. Oh god gonna come." She whispered more to herself than to me. She suddenly stiffened and let out a long slow groan, her pussy spasming and gripping my cock, almost as if to keep me from pulling out of her. I watched her face as she slowly opened her eyes and then smiled at me. "Oh yeah. That was definitely nice." She whispered, moving her foot off the soap dish, trapping me inside her pussy while our bodies pressed together.

We heard Aunt Mary get out of the chair and start toward the stairs as Dee turned the water off. She quickly grabbed the towel and wrapped it around the two of us as her mom walked down the stairs.

"What are you two up to?" She asked as she stepped off the stairs and turned to look at us.

"Just sharing a shower to conserve water." Dee answered quickly as her mom stepped past us and slid the glass door open.

"Make sure that's all you're sharing. I don't want be accused of letting my daughter corrupt my own sisters son."

"Yes mom." Dee answered as Aunt Mary closed the door behind her. "If she only knew." Dee giggled as we stood with my dick still inside her, though softening somewhat. "You can have it where it is now any time you want." She said quietly. "And next time, you don't have to stop either." I could feel my cock start to harden in her again at the thought of pumping her pussy full. "I guess you like the idea as much as I do." She said with a giggle.

"What idea is that?" My mom asked as she stepped out the back door in a red and white pokadot bikini, stopping next to us, looking us up and down critically. "When Mary said you were sharing a shower, I was surprised. Trevor is usually a bit on the shy side."

"I haven't found him to be shy at all." Dee said. "But next time he has to remember to bring his own towel." She said with a giggle, stepping back and pulling off my dick. She wrapped the towel around herself and stepped by my mom as she made room, leaving me standing naked in front of her with my hard dick still glistening with her juices.

"I guess not." She said, suppressing a grin. "You might want to cover that up before you come in for breakfast." She added before turning and walking into the cabin.

Blushing I turned my back on the cabin and stepped into my shorts, covering my half hard dick. I stood, looking at the lake for a couple minutes, trying to get my dick go down, though it seemed to be unwilling to cooperate.

"Mom said to come get you. You better come get some food before it's all gone." Jenny said from the doorway.

"Okay." I said, turning around to face her.

She looked down at my shorts and grinned. "Looking good bro." She said with a giggle before turning her back and heading back inside.

I walked in, still feeling embraced, doing my best to try to keep my back to everyone as I collected a plate and put eggs and sausage on it. I could see Aunt Mary notice my bulging shorts, though she tried to be less obvious than Chris was as I walked to the kitchen table and sat down next to her.

"So, we're headed up lake a ways today." Uncle Russel said to everyone. "Do you wanna stay here and do some swimming first or head upstream and swim later?"

"I think we should stay a little while and swim. It's pretty quiet here." Chris said as she reached into my lap and gave my half hard dick a squeeze through my shorts.

"Why not? We can get some sun on the upper deck while we motor then." Aunt Mary suggested.

"Okay. Two hours of fun in the water then before we head upstream." Uncle Russel said. "I'll go get my suit on." He said before pushing away from the table. Chris and I were the last two sitting at the table while everyone went to get their suits on, Jenny and Dee undressing in front of the sofa bed, now made back into a sofa, ignoring the fact I was still sitting at the table and could watch then getting naked.

"Does it turn you on, watching then getting undressed?" Chris asked, her hand still in my lap, feeling my dick getting hard again.

"Sorta." I answered as her hand moved to push into the waistband of my athletic shorts, her hand now wrapped around my bare cock.

"Would it turn you on to see me getting undressed?"

"Probably." I answered honestly.

"Do you wanna see me get undressed?"

"Kinda, yeah."

She smiled and slipped out of the booth type bench around the far end from me so I didn't have to get up, and walked over to her duffel bag, sitting on the floor in front of the sofa. By now both DEE and Jenny were completely naked, starting to put on the tiny little bikini's they had worn the previous day. I sat and watched Chris pull a swim suit out of her bag and undress, her back to me. She had a very sexy ass and her full round hairless pussy lips pushed out at me from between her legs as she bent to step out of her panties. She stepped into the bikini pantie bottoms and wiggled as she worked them up her body, pulling them up to hide most of her bare ass. She picked up the top and turned to face me as she tied the string around her back, the two triangles hanging down below her full C cup breasts. I could see two triangles of creamy white skin around her round dark areola where her bikini protected her sexy breasts. I could see her blushing as she looked up at me, pulling the triangles up over her tits to tie the strings around her neck.

My mom stepped out of their bedroom in a very skimpy little line green bikini that left surprisingly little to the imagination, looking at the girls finishing tying up their tops and then over at me with raised eyebrows. I sheepishly shrugged, after which she gave me a crooked grin and turned to walk out the back of the boat.

My dad followed her out a few moments later, not seeming to notice or put together what had transpired. I pushed out of the table seat and walked to my duffel, sitting next to the girls. Dee gently tugged my swim suit away almost as soon as I pulled it out of the duffel bag. "You're turn." She said quietly.

"But Aunt Mary might come out." I protested quietly.

"Trust me. Not any time soon. She and Dad are busy at the moment, which leaves you plenty of time for us."

"Okay, whatever." I said, pushing my shorts down and stepping out of them, leaving me naked. "Can I have my suit now?"

"Soon." Dee said, stepping over to her sister. "So, you gonna or do I need to make you?"

"Gonna what?"

Dee rolled her eyes. "We both know you wanna feel his dick in you."

"DEE!" she hissed quietly. "Really!?"

"Uh huh. Now's as good a time as any. I mean you chickened out last night, right?"

"How do you know?"

"Cuz I watched."

"You were watching us?"

"Uh huh. Why do you think I was so horny this morning? Come on now. No one's telling you that you gotta fuck him till he blows a nut, but you at least owe it to yourself to know what it feels like to have one in you."

m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,447 Followers