Family Camping Trip Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"If that's what you want." Dee said with a grin.

I could see these two weren't on the best of terms at the moment, but I had to admit, sitting her with my cock shoved up into Chris was feeling AWFUL damn good, and I wouldn't mind one bit feeling her coming around me. I slipped my hand back into her lap and stroked her lips and then her clit, getting a little moan in response. With one hand gently teasing a nipple and the other stroking her clit, it wasn't long before I could feel her starting to lift and fall on my dick slightly, her weight shifting every few seconds to slide up and then back down my dick an inch or so. One minute became two, became three, and she was sliding up and down a couple inches, trying hard to pretend she wasn't.

It was fortunate that the card game didn't require much concentration, because I could tell her's was long since lost from that game. Up and down she moved, grinding herself down on me each time my engorged head pressed against her cervix. "Oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck" she mumbled as she rocked on her knees, lifting and dropping herself faster and faster. She gave up any connection to the game as she bounced harder, no longer able to stay still on my lap. Up and down she bounced, her ass slapping my thighs each time she came down, making her firm tits bounce in my hand. "Shit. Shit I'm gonna come!" She squeaked in a surprisingly high pitch voice.

I felt her legs start to tremble and her vagina contract around me as she continued to bounce, her breath growing ragged with little gasps and squeaks escaping. "SHIT!" she cried more loudly as she pounded herself down my shaft hard, sitting there and shaking as her juices leaked around my rock hard cock. "Ohhhhhhhhh shit." She moaned, leaning so far forward that for a moment I thought she was going to pull off of me. I gently pushed her forward, easing her off my dick so I could slip out from under her as she held herself on her knees and elbows. I climbed to my knees behind her and pushed my cock deep into her again, thrusting quickly in until my thighs slapped her bare ass.

"Oh damn." I grunted as I started plunging into her with abandon, her pussy still spasming and trying to grip my cock as I shoved it in and out of her hot wet depths. I knew it wasn't going to take much longer, she'd already teased the shit out of me with her little bounces. I held her hips and slammed into her over and over, bringing little squeaks and grunts from her as I felt my cock swell. "AHHHHH!" I groaned loudly as my body jerked and jammed hard into her, spewing a gush of cum into her. I held her while my body jerked and bucked, her bare ass pushing back hard against me as I squirted shot after shot into her.

"Damn." I panted as I knelt behind her, feeling the last occasional twitches of my cock inside her. I slowly pulled out of her, my cock, starting to soften, dripping our combined cum as I dropped to my ass and then lay back and closed my eyes for a moment. I felt a hand grasp my wet cock and then a hot mouth engulf me. I looked down and saw Dee, kneeling over me, her mouth around my dick as she licked the cum off of it and sucked the remaining drools and dribbles from it.

She looked at me and saw me looking back and swiveled her body around, lifting a leg over my head until her pussy was hovering over my face. She lowered her hips down, bringing her soft wet pussy inches from my face. I put my hands on her hips and pulled her down lower, licking slowly up her wet slit as she brought it into reach of my tongue.

"Oh yeah. Lick my hot little cunt." She moaned, pulling her mouth from my dick and just holding it as I stroked down her wet slit and across her hard clit. She tilted her hips to give me better access, allowing me to dip my tongue deeper between her lips and push the tip into her vaginal entrance.

"DEE! TREVOR!" I heard Aunt Mary practically shout from the doorway to the cabin. "Jesus you two. Do you have to do that in front of everyone? Fuck. And Christine! Put some fucking clothes on before your father comes down! What's with you kids?"

"Oh chill mom." Dee said as she pushed herself up until she was on her knees straddling my head, leaving me laying with a half hard dick completely exposed. "You act like you haven't ever seen us fucking or something."

"I have, but your father hasn't, so put some damn clothes on!" she snapped back at her daughter. Dee reluctantly climbed off of me and I scurried for my shorts, pulling them on to cover myself while Dee walked to her duffel bag and pulled out a t-shirt to put on. Aunt Mary got what she'd come down for and walked back out, giving us a nasty look before she headed back out the sliding door.

"Well, that kind of put a damper on things." Dee said quietly as she sat back down, again cross legged, leaving her pussy completely exposed. "Anyone wanna finish the game, or should I just declare myself the winner?"

"Uh uh. No way." Chris said as she sat down across from me, her legs also crossed so that I could see under the t-shirt. Based on the pile of cards in front of her, she was clearly winning at this stage.

"Okay. back to the game then." Dee said, laying a card down. It took another ten minutes, but eventually Chris won the game, and with it the spoils of war... She walked to the sofa bed and folded it out, sitting on the edge before pulling her shirt off and tossing it on the ground. She swiveled herself around in the bed and lay down on her side, pulling the covers up.

"Well? Bed time yet?"

Dee chuckled. "Got a taste and now you want more? Fine with me." She said as she walked to the doorway and flicked off the light, leaving only the moonlight shining in the windows to illuminate us.

I stripped off my shorts and dropped them on the floor by the bed and slipped under the covers, spooning up behind Chris. I wrapped an arm around her and gently stroked one of her bare breasts. She lifted her right leg and moved my again hard dick between her legs. She closed me between her thighs, my head sticking out slightly in front of her.

"I like what you're doing." She whispered.

"I like it too." I whispered back.

"If your dick somehow finds its way back into me, I wouldn't complain." She whispered, stroking my mushroom head with one finger.

"That were you want it?"

"Sorta." She whispered.

"Only sorta?"

"Well. Yours is the first one I've had in me. I'm not all that sure what I should do, you know?"

"I do. Just let me then." I whispered in her ear before giving her earlobe a soft kiss. I used my hand to coax her right leg back until it lay on mine, spreading her legs enough to give me access. I teased my fingers around and between her lips, gently stroking her soft inner depths with the tip of my finger, feeling her wetness grow with each passing moment. I finally used my fingers to pull my dick up against her pussy, pressing my engorged head between her lips and pulling my hips back just enough to let me settle my head into her tunnel entrance. I gently pushed forward, feeling her body resist me, but continuing to push until I felt her body stretch and allow me into her vagina. I rocked my hips gently and slowly, pumping my dick in and out of her only an inch or so at first, but slowly working it deeper and my strokes longer as she responded to the sensations it was causing within her. She moved her leg off mine, bending them to give me more room to stroke, my dick now sliding several inches in and out of her each time I rocked.

In and out I slid, her hips starting to rock in time with mine. The blanket worked its way down our bodies, leaving us mostly exposed on the bed as we slowly fucked, not particularly rushed, neither of us seeming to be in a hurry for it to culminate and end.

It was almost silent in the boat, quiet enough for us to hear the soft squish of my dick pushing into her now sopping wet pussy. Fortunately it also meant that it was quiet enough to hear our parents coming down the stairs from the upper deck, giving us enough time to disengage and cover ourselves up to look innocent.

I kept my eyes closed but was pretty sure someone had stopped in front of our bed on the way to their bedroom. I didn't move until I heard both bedroom doors slide shut. Chris must have heard them as well, quickly rolling over to face me and then sliding herself on top of me. I reached around her for my hard dick and aimed it as her pussy as she shifted her weight to rest on her knees. She pushed herself up so she was straddling me on her knees, my dick buried in her sweet pussy. Slowly and quietly she began to lift and lower herself, my dick this time pushing all the way into her until my mushroom head pressed against her cervix.

"Ohhhh shit." She moaned ever so softly, trying to stay quiet as she rode up and down my shaft. I reached for her tits and cupped both of them, letting my thumbs stroke back and forth across her erect nipples. She rode up and down my dick for several minutes before I felt her legs start to tremble, her pussy contracting around my dick as her climax started to wash over her. She slowed her strokes and stopped, panting for breath as she leaned toward me, her head hovering over mine. I shifted my feet and bent my legs, allowing me to start pumping up into her, stroking my dick in and out of her pussy as she held herself over me, her eyes closed and her body trembling slightly.

"Uhhh." I grunted quietly as my body jerked, jamming my cock deep into her, a gush of hot cum spewing into her depths. Over and over my body jerked, pumping more cum into her as she lay down on top of me, pressing her tits to my bare chest. I held her tightly to me as my body jerked and twitched, emptying into her. As we lay there quietly, my dick softened and slipped from her. Only then did she slide off of me, leaving one leg and arm across me, her head on my shoulder. After some time I could tell by her breathing she'd fallen asleep, but I continued to hold her until she rolled over on her other side on her own. I spooned up against her and finally fell asleep.