Family Camping Trip Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Just keep it mid channel. Be right back." Dad said as he walked to the kitchen and got out a beer with Uncle Russel.

It was kind of fun running the boat and I lost track of time. Before I knew it, mom and Aunt Mary were coming in from the top to fix lunch. The two bustled around the kitchen area getting lunch stuff out, acting as if nothing out of the ordinary had happened. Once they were done, I continued to drive the boat while the adults and the girls ate lunch. After he finished, dad coaxed mom off to their bedroom and within minutes you could clearly hear the grunts and moans of them having sex. Uncle Russel took over the wheel so I could get some lunch.

Aunt Mary and I were alone in the kitchen as I made a ham and cheese sandwich, her eyes following my every move. I sat down at the booth style kitchen table across from her to eat my sandwich.

"So, how long have you and your mom been...you know." I looked up at her startled. "Don't be coy with me. I know full well you were having sex with her up there. I couldn't see, but I could hear."

"You're not going to tell anyone, are you?"

"Depends. Does your father know?" she asked in a whisper.

"No! At least I don't think so."

"Does he know you're having sex with your sister?"

"Yeah. I'm pretty sure he does."

"Well, then." She said, getting up from the table and moving to sit next to me. She reached into my lap and slipped her hand into my swim suit, grabbing my hard cock. "I don't suppose you'd want to do it the right way with me?"

"The right way?"

"Instead of sneaking it into me like you did upstairs. You're not turned off by looking at your old aunt's body, are you?" she asked as she reached behind her neck and undid the clasp holding the halter style bikini top in place. She freed the material covering her tits and let them hang out for me in full view. She reached her free hand up to cup and lift them for me, letting me stare at them as long as I wanted. They looked even bigger than my mom's right then, her nipples rock hard and her dark pink areola puckered up almost as if asking to be played with.

"Uhhhh. No. Not at all." I finally mumbled.

"Good. I'm going to go put on my other swim suit. If you time it right you might catch me in my bedroom completely naked." She whispered with a smile before sliding out of the booth and walking across the room to her bedroom door, her tits still hanging out completely bare. She stepped into the room without closing the door and turned so that I could see her. She took off the rest of the bikini top and tossed it on the bed and then pushed the panty down her legs, wiggling them to get it to slide down. She lifted each foot and pulled the bottom off, leaving her naked. She stepped back and slid the door closed slowly, giving me plenty of time to decide.

I pushed out of the bench and walked to the room, checking over my shoulder to make sure that Uncle Russel wasn't watching. I slid the door open and stepped in, sliding it closed again. I turned and Aunt Mary was laying on the bed, her feet propped on the bed and her knees spread wide, giving me an unobstructed view of her pussy. I could hear the rhythmic slap of my dad fucking my mom through the thin wall, Aunt Mary holding a finger to her lips to tell me to stay quiet. She then held both hands out to me. I crawled onto the bed between her legs, her hands sliding down my sides to my suit, pushing it down and freeing my cock. She reached for my rock hard pole and aimed it at her pussy as she used her heels on my bare ass to pull me toward her, sliding my cock slowly into her hot wet depths.

"Oh fuck." She breathed quietly as I pressed deep into her. She looked at my eyes as she pulled me tightly to her body, grinding her clit into the base of my dick as she started to rock her hips. "Oh yes." She hissed softly as she rocked the motions of her hips caressing my cock slightly, teasing me but not driving me very quickly toward climax. Given how quickly I came upstairs, I was just starting to realize that she hadn't had a chance to climax. As she rocked against me, I could feel my cock moving slightly inside her, my engorged head pressing against the end of her depths, her pussy lightly stroking that oh so sensitive spot under my head.

"Oh yeah. Almost there." She whispered, continuing to grind herself against me. Her heels dug into my ass as she pulled me even tighter, one hand reaching behind my neck and gently pulling my face toward one of her big soft tits. "Suck it... please!" she whispered urgently.

I leaned my head the final few inches to her breasts and sucked her nipple into my mouth. I wasn't sure exactly what to do, so I just moved my tongue around her hard nipple as I suctioned the whole nipple and areola into my mouth.

"Oh yeah!" she squeaked softly, arching her back as she pulled me tightly against her clit. Her legs and arms started to tremble and she let out a long slow groan as her pussy clamped around my rigid shaft, spasming and gripping me, almost as if to try and pull me deeper. "Come for me." She whispered as her body relaxed under me. She moved her heels off my ass and spread her legs wide. "Just do it quietly." She whispered, the sound of my mother moaning and gasping clear through the thin wall of the boat.

I started to stroke myself in and out, careful not to slap my body against hers. I held myself over her, almost as if I were doing a push up, looking down at her big soft tits as she squeezed them and held them for my inspection. In and out I slid, slowly, but not too slowly, feeling her pussy occasionally squeeze me as I plunged into her. I could feel my cock getting fatter as I got closer to my climax, her body seeming to respond as well, her back arching with each stroke of mine, her mouth open in pleasure as my strokes pushed her back up the slope of her recently enjoyed climax.

"Gonna come." I grunted quietly as I plunged into her more quickly, trying hard not to slap hard into her, but failing on several occasions. My hips seemed to have a mind of their own as the last few stokes plunged hard and fast into her. She let go of her tits and reached for my hips to try and slow my strokes, her tits now rolling and moving on her chest as my thighs drove into hers. She finally moved her legs, squeezing then partly together to prevent me from slamming into her as my dick grew closer to release. "Uhhhhhh!" I groaned loudly as my body jerked, driving into her as far as her squeezed thighs would allow, a massive gush of cum surging into her pussy. I panted as she slid her hands up my body and pulled me down onto her chest, squeezing her tits to my chest as my body jerked and shuddered, pumping what felt like a gallon of cum into her.

"Shhhhhh." She whispered, moving one hand to stroke my hair as she held us together. "Let it happen. Just let it all come out into your aunt's hot pussy." My body continued to jerk and spasm for long seconds, finally easing to an occasional twitch as my dick started to soften inside her. "Thank you." She whispered in my ear before releasing me. "Now you better go before we get caught."

Without a word I crawled off of her and pulled my suit back up. I only now noticed that my mom and dad were no longer making noise next door, giving me some concern that maybe they heard me. I stepped to the door and slid it open and stepped out, almost stepping into my mom as she walked toward the doorway out of the cabin. She stopped short, looked at me in surprise for a moment and then grinned at me as she stepped aside and walked out without saying anything.

I was standing behind my dad when I heard the bedroom door slide open. I turned to see Aunt Mary step out in a tiny yellow string bikini that was nearly as small as the one my mom had on. It allowed huge swaths of her creamy breasts to show around the tiny yellow triangles and the one small triangle covering her pussy was so small that it only came half way up her shaved mound. She turned around for me with a grin, the strings coming together on her ass and disappearing as a single string down between her cheeks, leaving her entire ass bare.

"Wow!" my dad said, drawing uncle Russel's attention to his wife.

"Damn hon! You look smoking hot!"

"Well, thank you," she said as she walked to us, reaching out and giving her husband a hug from behind, her hand sliding down his chest to his crotch.

"I didn't even know you had a suit like that."

"Well, I don't have to wear it if you don't like it." She said quietly.

"Oh no! I didn't say I didn't like it. I'm just...surprised."

"Well, I was worried that Trevor wouldn't want his old aunts body hanging out like this, but he convinced me that he wouldn't mind, so here I am!"

"Don't know how you did that Trevor, but thanks!" Uncle Russel said with a grin.

"No problem," I answered, not sure exactly what else to say as she continued to hug him and tease his dick through his shorts.

"You know, if you want a closer look, I'll be in the bedroom for a few minutes looking for my towel." She whispered before she unwrapped her arms from around him. We all stared as she walked toward their bedroom, looking almost completely naked from behind.

"Trevor, why don't you take the wheel a while." Uncle Russel said quickly, getting up to walk away. I slipped behind the wheel as he walked quickly to the bedroom and slid the door closed.

"Well, we know what he'll be doing for a while." My dad said with a grin. "So just how did you convince her?"

"Just put some tanning lotion on her back." I said with a shrug, not at all wanting my dad to know exactly how I'd convinced her, with my dick.

We reached the cove on the map we were planning on staying in, and anchored the boat. It didn't take long for the girls to get the foam pad into the water and jump into the lake to cool off after spending so long sunning on the upper deck. I joined them too and made my way onto the huge foam float, practically crawling on top of Aunt Mary as I tried to get on the float. Dad and Uncle Russel finished tying and anchoring the boat before changing and joining us. The cove was far from private, with a number of pontoon and speed boats lashed together in what was kind of a boat island, their occupants jumping and in and splashing around in the lake. The closest I came to anymore "hanky panky" as my mom called it, was getting out to put sun block on, with Chris and I helping each other in the places we couldn't reach. When we were pretty sure no one was looking we each took a few moments to give some subtle squeezes and touches, leaving me wishing I could just take her suit completely off and see her naked again, maybe this time getting to do a little touching that way as well.

It was early evening by the time dinner was ready, so we pulled the floats out of the water and all dried off, the girls keeping their bikini's on while I quickly changed into a pair of shorts in the bathroom.

By the time dinner was finished and cleaned up, most of the boats in the bay had vacated, just leaving a couple cabin cruisers and another house boat anchored for the night, one of the smaller cabin cruisers anchored only a couple dozen yards from us.

Our parents headed up to the upper deck to talk and drink, leaving us in the downstairs to entertain ourselves. The four of us settled on the floor in a circle to play a four handed game of war. It's a simple enough card game. Each person had a hand of cards. They pick the next card off the top of their deck and lay it down. If they have the high card, they collect all the laid cards and add them to the bottom of their deck. First person out of cards loses. Last person holding all the cards is the overall winner. We'd played a couple rounds already, restarting as soon as one person had lost all their cards, when Dee suggested we "spice up the game a little.

"This time if you lose you have to strip naked." She said with a grin.

"Naked?" Chris said with her eyes wide. "Really Dee?"

"UH huh. Unless you're scared of course." Her sister answered her.

"But why naked?"

"You're right. We all have so little on that that's not near enough of a challenge. I think we need to let Trevor undress us." Dee said.

"Why not just have him fuck us too?" Jenny said with a scowl. "We all know what you want anyway."

"If you mean his dick in me? Of course I do. But that doesn't mean I'm not willing to share him."

"God Dee. You're such a slut." Chris said sharply.

"Just because you're a virgin." Dee snapped back.

"I'm NOT!"

"Yeah right. Just who's ever fucked you? Hell, you were naked with Trevor and you couldn't even let him see your body, let alone fuck you."

"Well... I had sex with Tim Rasmon."

"You gave him a blow job. That isn't having sex."

"The hell it isn't."

"Did he get you off?"

"Yes!"

"Oh? Just how did he do that? I know he didn't fuck you."

"So?"

"So having used a dildo isn't the same thing. You're still a virgin."

"I am NOT!"

"Fine. Prove it. Strip and come sit on his lap."

"Why?"

"You sit on his dick for one whole hand and I won't ever call you a virgin again.

"I'm NOT going to do that!"

"Like I said. Just like a virgin. Maybe we'll just call you Madonna."

"You're sick." Chris said with a scowl.

"Uh uh. I'm one hundred percent woman. I love being fucked and I know how to get it when I want it." Dee said standing up. She pulled off her bikini and tossed it aside, leaving her standing naked. "How about it Trev? Wanna let me warm you up for my little sister? I bet I can make you come long before she's ready for you."

"God Dee. What a slut. Put your clothes back on before mom and dad come back down."

"They aren't coming down. Hell they'll be up there half the fucking night drinking and fucking."

"They will not!"

"You think not? I dare you to go up there and see. I know they're fucking up there. In fact, I double dare you!"

"I'm not going up there."

"That's because they're fucking and you know it. You come sit on his dick for one hand and then tell me why mom wanted to fuck him. Just one hand, I dare you!"

"Mom fuck him? What the hell are you talking about?"

"Mom fucked him. Twice actually. Why the hell do you think she's wearing that bikini?"

"Cuz she wanted to show off for dad?"

"Fuck no. She wanted to show off for Trev here. She's got the hots for his dick."

"No way. You're lying."

"Honest to god. Try it. You'll understand."

"I don't know. It seems kinda weird."

"Better than being a virgin."

"I'm NOT a virgin!"

"Prove it!"

"Just one hand?"

"One hand." Dee said, sitting back down. "We'll play this hand all the way out, the three of us. Winner sleeps with Trev. Can't have him fucking his own sister every night."

"Hey! Wait a second. I didn't..."

"Oh shut up Trevor." Jenny said quietly. "Okay. but if you lose, you leave him alone the rest of the trip."

"Deal! Okay little sis. Strip it down."

Chris looked around a little hesitantly and then stood up, slowly pulling her modest bikini off. She was almost twenty years old, but her pussy was smooth and hairless and her body looked younger. Her surprisingly large breasts were full and round, her pink areola puckered and her nipples jutting out invitingly.

"Okay Trev. Your turn." Dee said as I looked at Chris's nude body.

"Huh?" I asked as my attention was pulled from her sexy body.

"Get naked dude." Dee said with a grin. "You can't just sit and look all day or you'll never get her on your dick."

"Oh." I said, standing up. I skimmed my shorts and briefs off and sat back down as naked as they were.

"Well? Get your virgin pussy over there and see what a real dick feels like!" Dee chided her sister, looking up at her, standing with her arms across her chest defiantly.

"I'm not a fucking virgin!" she snapped back before stepping the two steps over to where I was sitting again, crosslegged on the carpet, my dick sticking up like a pole. She looked down at me and frowned. "So?"

"Turn around stupid." Dee said with a scowl. "Not a virgin my ass."

Chris rolled her eyes and turned around, stepping back unto she was straddling me. She lowered herself to her knees and ended up on all fours in front of me, her pussy pushing out at me. She reached between her legs for my cock and then lowered her hips, aiming my dick at her lips.

I watched and felt my engorged head rub up and down her lips as she dipped the tip of my head between her full round outer lips, teasing her juices from her slit to cover my head. She worked me deeper between her lips as my head was slickened with her excitement, working me down and into the entrance to her tunnel. She pressed back, releasing my cock as her body spread around me and slowly accepted my fat intruder. "Ohhhhh fuck." She groaned softly as she pushed back on me, stopping and pulling back part way off as my dry shaft grabbed at her soft lips. She pushed back again, sliding a little further before having to pull forward again. Four times she rocked herself slowly on and off my cock until I was fully inside her. She pushed herself up, sitting on her knees over my lap with my dick stuffed up into her.

"Well. That's a start." Dee said, as she started dealing three hands of cards.

I couldn't see her tits or anything, but that didn't stop me from letting my hands roam around her body, sliding from her thighs up to her tits, cupping each firm round orb. "Don't do that." She hissed, pushing my hands off her tits as I stroked my fingers across her nipples.

"You don't like it?" I asked back quietly.

"I didn't say that." She answered as I slid my hands back to her breasts and started stroking her nipples again. I let my fingers run up and down her soft creamy skin, bouncing one after the other across her nipples. She let me continue to stroke over them, not pushing my hands away this time, as she continued to play the card game, apparently attempting to ignore my attentions.

As the game progressed she started to rock her hips slightly moving my hard dick around inside her slightly, pushing the head of my cock hard against her cervix and then pulling it away slightly. Again and again she pushed against me, her depths seeming to leak her juices copiously around my shaft until it was running down and dripping off my balls. Not that I minded. It wasn't going to get me off any time soon, but it felt DAMN good. I let one hand slide down her front, stroke across her stomach and then dive down between her spread legs, gently teasing up and down her lips around my shaft, slowly zeroing in on her now exposed clit. "Oh fuck." She groaned softly as I stroked my finger across the hard nub.

"What's that?" Dee asked, a smile in her voice.

"Nothing." Chris responded, using her free hand to pull my hand from between her lips.

"I bet he makes you come before we finish this hand." Dee said with a laugh.

"Shit no." Chris swore quietly, pulling my hand from between her legs again.

"Uh uh. You can't cheat. He gets to touch you anyplace he wants. Trevor, you make her come before we finish and you get to have her all night."

"Who said I wanted to sleep with her?"

"Trevor, honey. I KNOW you wanna full on fuck her. So make her come, and honey, you can fuck her all night long." Dee giggled.

"Fine. But if he doesn't, you have to go out on the deck naked like that and you have to fuck him right in front of mom and dad.

"Fine with me. I don't mind fucking him anyplace he wants." Dee said with a grin. "Trev. Go for it. Make her come."

"You really want me to do that? In front of everyone?"

"I wanna see her face when she comes with a guys cock buried in her for the first time. In fact, if you wanna just push her forward and fuck her from behind while we play, I think you should."

"Wait. No one said anything about doing that. I'm just supposed to sit here and play, remember?"