Family Camping Trip Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I got the idea they were used to being more naked than what we usually consider normal," I answered, trying to avoid saying outright that they were naked because they wanted to have sex.

"Well, maybe we should make them feel comfortable, then. Maybe we should be naked too?"

"Jenny!" Mom said quickly.

"What? It's not like I haven't seen Trevor naked already," she said.

"I know, but still," Mom said. "This isn't like we're out in an isolated camp ground. There are plenty of other boats full of prying eyes, and I don't need to find cell phone video of me naked out on the internet."

"Oh mom. Come on. really?"

"Really!" Mom said. "Trevor can invite them later. Right now, I need a shower and you boys have dish duty."

"Oh, that's okay. I'll get them if you men want to go outside and enjoy the morning," Aunt Mary suggested. "I'm sure Trevor wouldn't mind helping me out with them."

"You're sure?" Uncle Russel asked eagerly.

"Sure, go ahead," she said with a smile.

Dad and uncle Russel didn't waste any time heading outside and up top, no doubt hoping to get another look at the girls next door.

Dee, Jenny and Chris changed into their bikinis right in the middle of the living room while mom took her shower in the little cubicle on the stern deck, the girls seeming to intentionally show off their bodies for me while I stood in the kitchen with Aunt Mary, drying the dishes.

Once we were alone aunt Mary turned to me, skimming her night shirt up and off her body, exposing all her bells and whistles. "So, I'm hoping you won't mind helping your auntie out this morning. I'm dying for a nice, hard climax," she said, stepping up to me and pushing my shorts down, exposing my still mostly hard dick.

"No, I don't mind," I answered her as she knelt in front of me. She reached for my cock and grasped it, leaning her face toward me and engulfing my head with her hot mouth. "Ohhhhh," I groaned softly as she began to suck and lick my cock, making me quickly harden to my full proportions.

"Couldn't wait, sis?" I heard mom ask as she stood only a few feet away with a towel wrapped around herself.

"I have to take advantage of what opportunities I can get," Aunt Mary answered, letting go of my dick and standing up. "I mean, he's so much bigger than Russ."

"He is that," Mom said as she came closer. "Turn around."

Aunt Mary grinned and turned around to lean against the counter, bending over and pushing her ass out toward me. Mom approached me, letting her towel drop to the floor, having nothing at all on under it. She pressed her body against me, her big tits spreading around my arm while her hand reached down for my hard cock. She grabbed me and gently stroked my cock while coaxing me closer to Aunt Mary. She rubbed my head up and down Aunt Mary's pussy lips, spreading her natural lubrication around my head. She slipped her other hand to my bare ass and pushed me toward Aunt Mary, coaxing me to push my hips toward her, sliding my cock deep into her wet depths.

"There you go," Mom cooed. "Just slide it in and out now. That's it. Fuck my sister's hot, wet pussy. Does she feel good? Does she feel like those two French hotties around your hot cock?" she whispered, leaning her face toward mine, kissing my earlobe and then my cheek. I turned my head toward her, letting her sensually kiss me while I continued to stroke my cock in and out of Aunt Mary.

Aunt Mary moaned quietly as I slid in and out of her, mom moving closer to her as she kissed me. Mom reached down and slid one hand down around Aunt Mary's thigh. I felt her fingers brush my shaft as I stroked in and out, mom's fingers starting to stroke and tease her sister's clit.

"OH SHIT!" Aunt Mary gasped suddenly, mom's fingers apparently finding the right spot. In and out I pumped, feeling Aunt Mary start to climax around me, her pussy squeezing and spasming around my pumping shaft. Her whole body shuddered and trembled as she climaxed around my rock-hard shaft.

Mom whispered softly, her lips brushing mine as she spoke, "You wanna fuck your mom now? Push that hard fat shaft into my pussy? Oh damn, I'm so horny right now. I want to feel you pumping in and out of me, filling me with your cum." She pulled her hand from Aunt Mary's pussy and pulled me gently back, pulling me out of her sister's pussy. She drew me back until she could sit up on the counter across from the sink, lifting herself up onto it and spreading her legs apart. She coaxed me toward her by one hand, and guided me between her legs. As I stepped between her spread legs, she reached down between us, coaxing my dick to her pussy. "That's it son, push it right into mommy's hot pussy," she moaned as my head slipped into her vaginal depths. "Oh god yes. That's it Trevor, fuck me. Fuck your mommy's hot cunt!" she moaned as I started stroking in and out of her.

"Oh damn," I groaned as I felt my own climax building in me, encouraging me to push in and out of her faster. Her tits bounced on her chest, wiggling and swaying with each impact of my body into hers. I loved the sight of her big tits swinging, the view pushing me even closer to my inevitable orgasm. If I'd learned one thing from all the recent sex, was to make sure that I let my partner climax before I did. I knew mom was getting close, but I still had to work to hold back my own orgasm.

"Almost honey. Almost there," she moaned softly, her legs pushing even further apart to let my head push further into her, my engorged head smashing into the end of her depths with each stroke. "Oh god, you ready honey? Here it comes," she gasped moments later. "Right there. Here it comes. HERE IT COMES!" she cried surprisingly loudly as her body started to tremble. I felt her pussy clamp and spasm around me, making her already tight pussy even tighter, pushing my own orgasm over the edge.

"Ohhhhhhh fuck," I grunted breathlessly as my body spasmed, jamming my cock into her hard and flowing a surge of cum deep into her pussy.

"That's it honey! Give it to me. Fill your mommy's cunt with your hot cum," she moaned as she shuddered and trembled, her arms reaching out and pulling me toward her. Her legs closed around me, pulling my pelvis to hers, her arms pulling our chests together. She leaned her head to mine and pressed her lips to mine, kissing me urgently as she climaxed around my spurting cock. "Oh fuck Trevor. You feel so god-damn good fucking me," she moaned after breaking our minute-long kiss. "I could sit here all day and feel you inside me, but we better not. I'm not sure yet that we should let your dad know that we're doing this."

"You think he doesn't know?" Aunt Mary asked as she stood against the counter, looking at us, her own fingers teasing her recently-fucked pussy.

"I think he suspects, but no, he doesn't know," Mom answered, releasing me and pushing me away. She slipped off the counter and kissed me one more time before stepping to pick up her towel and then heading off to her bedroom.

"We better get these dishes done," Aunt Mary said. "You don't mind finishing naked, do you? I kinda like seeing your naked body."

"If you want." I shrugged, not overly worried about anyone seeing me naked anymore.

We did finish the dishes uninterrupted, Aunt Mary taking every opportunity she could to rub against my dick. My favorite was when she pressed her butt against me and rubbed up and down, her wet pussy rubbing up and down my again-hardening dick. If we'd have had a few more dishes, she might even have gotten me hard enough to slip back into her on its own, but as it was, she couldn't resist reaching between her legs to lift and tease me into her wet slit. With a little wiggle she had me slide into her so her bare ass was pressed to my thighs, my hands naturally reaching around her to cup both her big, soft tits, her nipples sticking out between my fingers.

"Mmmmmmmmm," she moaned softly as I squeezed her tits and nipples, her hips wiggling side to side to move me slightly inside her.

"SHIT! Mary? What the fuck?" I heard uncle Russel practically shout from the doorway to the stern deck.

"Russ!" Aunt Mary answered in surprise. "I thought you were upstairs!"

"So it seems! What the fuck are you doing?"

"It got hot so I took my nightshirt off," Aunt Mary answered, reaching down to my hip to push me back.

"So that means Trevor can stand there playing with your tits? Really?"

"It's nothing. We were just talking about boob sizes and he was feeling how big mine are. It's not like we were having sex or anything," she answered as I stepped back, letting go of her tits and pulling my dick out of her, hopefully out of sight of him. "He was just comparing to the size of our two neighbors. You know, the ones you were hoping to see naked again?" she added, turning the situation back against him. "You better go put your swim suit on and see if the girls want to join us," she said, turning away from her husband to face me. She gave me a wink and then waited for me to start to walk away before slapping my bare ass.

"Jesus Mary!" Uncle Russel said again as he walked past me toward his wife. "Letting him grab your tits like that?"

"It's just boobs. But it did make me pretty horny. You want the job of fixing that?" she asked as I looked over my shoulder back at them. As he stepped closer she reached out and wrapped her arms around his waist and pulled him to her, pressing her tits to his chest. Before I disappeared into my mom's bedroom to get my swim suit I could see her pushing his shorts down over his butt.

"Ohhh! Shit!" I said in surprise, seeing my mom laying on the bed naked, her fingers playing with her pussy.

"Shhhhhh!" she said, holding a finger over her lips and whispering, "Don't go." She held out her hands to me, encouraging me to climb onto the bed over her. She reached between us and guided my cock to her sopping wet pussy. "Fuck me again," she whispered in my ear. "Just do it quietly." I nodded and pushed easily into her already-wet slit, sliding deep into her again. "Ohhhhh yesssss," she hissed quietly as I pushed deep into her. I started to slide in and out of her, her hands reaching to her own big tits, squeezing them and letting a finger of each hand tease across her nipples. I leaned my head down like I had seen Aimee do to Michelle, closing my lips around her entire areola and drawing it into my mouth. "Ohhhhhhh fuck yes. Nibble it. Nibble on my hard nipple," she moaned softly.

I closed my teeth gently on her nipple and pulled with my teeth, stretching it and letting it slide through my teeth while I continued to stroke my cock in and out of her. She lifted and lowered her hips in time with my strokes, pushing my head against her cervix, letting out a little grunt with each stroke. The third time I stretched her nipple with my teeth I felt her go rigid under me, her whole body seeming to tremble as her pussy clamped and spasmed around me. She wrapped her arms around me and pulled me down against her, pressing our bodies together, her lips urgently kissing my cheek.

"Oh god Trevor," she whispered in my ear. "You make me come so damn hard. Sometimes I don't think I can get enough of you."

"Glad I can make you feel good mom." I whispered back.

"Me too. But you better go. Wouldn't want your dad to come find us like this."

"No, that wouldn't be good," I agreed, pushing up off her. I pulled my still rock-hard cock out of her, her eyes following my hardon as I climbed off the bed and bent to dig my swim suit out of my duffel. I stepped into my swim suit and then slipped out of the bedroom, careful not to open the door too far and let anyone who might be in the cabin see that my mom was laying naked on the bed. I needn't have worried. The only people in the cabin were aunt Mary, sitting on the counter where my mom had sat earlier, and uncle Russel, between her spread legs, pumping his cock in and out of her pussy. She looked over his shoulder at me and winked as I walked toward the front door of the cabin.

I stepped out onto the shore we were moored to and walked the few dozen feet to the bow of the girls' boat. I hoisted myself over the front rail and walked around the cabin on the narrow walk edge, dropping onto the back deck. I stepped down into the cabin and stood staring, having expected to see Michelle and Aimee. Michelle was indeed there, sitting naked on one corner of the odd-shaped bed in the cabin, while Aimee was on the bed, on her hands and knees over another female body, her head between her legs, licking the pussy. I looked down at the deck and couldn't help but notice the rather modest bikini that Chris had been wearing.

Michelle saw me and grinned, pulling her fingers from her pussy and motioning me to be quiet. She stood up, stepped to me and pushed my swim trunks down, squatting in front of me and grasping my again-growing dick in her hand. She looked up at me, opened her mouth and closed her lips around my fat head and shaft.

"Oh damn," I groaned quietly, partly because of Michelle's mouth around me, and also partly because of the sight in front of me. Chris's hips were undulating up and down as Aimee licked up and down her slit, her knees spread wide, giving me an incredible view each time Aimee lifted her head upwards. Michelle stood up in front of me and pulled me with her as she backed up the few feet to the bed. She sat down and then leaned back, reaching for my dick. She pulled me toward her and aimed my now rock-hard dick at her wet pussy.

"Ohhhhhh oui!" she moaned softly as she hooked her heels into my butt cheeks and pulled me toward her, making me lean over her while my cock slipped deep into her tight pussy. She was every bit as tight around me as Jenny had been, and more so than either mom or Aunt Mary. Michelle pushed herself up on one elbow and used her other hand to pull me down over her, pulling my neck down until I was holding myself up on my hands. She arched her back and pushed her big, soft tits toward my face. I took the hint, leaned my head down and sucked on her right nipple, pulling it into my mouth. "Ohhhhhhhhh ouiiiii!" she moaned softly, starting to rock her hips in time with my strokes in and out of her tight sweet pussy.

In and out I stroked, her hot, wet vagina teasing my dick in all the right places, as well as apparently teasing her in all the right places too. Her moans grew in both frequency and intensity as she grew closer and closer to the climax she had already pushed herself toward. I continued to pump my hips and suck her nipples one after the other, egged on by her audible signals of pleasure.

"OHHHHHHH!" she gasped, followed by some long string of French that I had no chance of understanding. Though I hardly needed to decipher the words to know that she was climaxing. Her pussy squeezed and spasmed around me as she pulled my face down against her tits, smashing my face to and nearly smothering me with one of her big, soft tits.

"Ohhhhhh. So good," she moaned in heavily-accented English. "Merci." she whispered as she finally released me so I could push myself back upright. "You are... how Aimee say... good fuck."

"Thank you," I answered quietly.

"But you have not.... um... have not..." she said, trying to find the right word.

"Come yet?" I asked, drawing a smile from her. "Oui! Aimee," she said, pointing to her friend who was still licking Chris. She leaned over and patted Aimee's shoulder, getting her attention. She looked up at me and grinned before exchanging a long discussion in French. Aimee finally agreed with whatever Michelle was suggesting. She pushed up from on top of Chris and turned around, quickly blocking her view of me. She settled herself back over Chris, her pussy practically pressing to Chris's.

"Go!" Michelle coaxed, pointing to Aimee and Chris's exposed pussies.

I raised my eyebrows and pointed, getting an emphatic nod. I crawled onto the bed and pressed my rock-hard shaft into Aimee. I heard her moan softly a muffled moan. I pumped my cock in and out of her several stokes and then pulled out, looking down at my cousin's wet slit. I pushed my head down and pressed just my head between her lips, hearing her squeak in surprised and then moan softly as I pushed slowly into her. In and out I slid, slowly pushing in as far as I could in the awkward position. I knew I wasn't going to last long, not after Michelle.

I pushed back into Aimee and let her rock her hips in time with my strokes, grinding her pussy into Chris's while I fucked her. In and out I stroked, my body telling me that there wasn't much time left. I started stroking faster, pushing in and out with abandon, my strokes slapping against her bare ass, bouncing her back and forth on Chris. I saw Aimee lift her head from Chris and tilt it back as she cried out in pleasure, her pussy clamping around my shaft. My body jerked hard, driving into her and pumping a gush of hot cum into her depths.

"OHHHHHH OIU OUI OUI!" she cried as she climaxed with me, her whole body shuddering and trembling for long seconds as my body pumped shot after shot of pent-up cum into her.

We both finally stilled, my softening dick slipping from her. Our combined cum drooled out of Aimee, dripping down on Chris's pussy.

Aimee rolled off Chris and onto the bed on her back so she could look at me, a contented smile on her face. Chris looked at me for long seconds before nodding her head at me, her face not smiling. I was actually a bit confused, considering we'd just spent the night together, in the same bed, fucking... How she seemed upset that I'd just done what the two of us spent much of the night doing.

"Your friend...cousin...she came to us. I think she is not all the way good with cock?" Aimee said from where she lay. "She wished to know how it feels with me...us."

"That right?" I asked Chris.

"Well. I mean, it wasn't bad, what we did last night, but it kind of left me feeling like I wanted something different... something more."

"Okay. I can understand that," I said with a shrug. "Why didn't you just tell me before we did last night?"

"I didn't know last night. You were my first time," she answered. "I mean, don't tell my sister, but she was right. I was a virgin."

"It would have been nice to know, instead of pretending that it was no big deal. I mean, it obviously was a big deal."

"Not any more. I'm not a virgin any more," she said with a shrug. She pushed up off the bed and stood next to me, bending to pick up her bikini. She bent to step into the bottom, intentionally rubbing her but against my now-flaccid cock. "Not that it was all that bad," she said as she straightened up. "I'm just not sure that it's everything I was expecting."

"Well, if you want more, you can have it, but if you don't, that's fine too," I said as she put her bikini top back on, cupping each of her tits to settle them in the top. She leaned toward me and kissed me on the lips. "Thanks Trev. I appreciate that," she said softly before turning and walking out of the cabin and climbing up the little steps before diving over the stern into the lake.

"She is a sweet girl," Aimee said after a few moments. "Kind of like you. Very sweet." She climbed off the bed. "I am glad we were close. You make the trip much more better," she added as she wrapped her arms around me and pressed her bare body against mine. "I know you are leaving later, but I want to say Merci. Thank you, for both of us."

"You're welcome. I wish we had more time."

"I so do too. But at least we had fun. Oui?"

"Yes. Much fun," I agreed before she pressed her lips to mine. With that, she pulled away and started dressing in a small white bikini. She smiled at me while I watched and then walked out and followed Chris into the lake. Michelle had apparently dressed behind me while Aimee was dressing. She hugged me and kissed me wordlessly before heading out as well, both of us accepting that our fun had ended.