Family Camping Trip Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Then do it," Mom coaxed, getting up from her chair and reaching down for Aunt Mary's hands. She tugged her up to a standing position and pulled her over to the mat, encouraging her to lay down on her back. "Come here Trevor. Why don't you just take her suit off the rest of the way?"

I was kinda turned on, and while Aunt Mary and I had already had sex a couple times, it had always felt like a rushed thing. I got up and stepped to the pad and knelt down between her legs. She used her feet to lift her butt up and I worked the one-piece suit down her body to her thighs. She set her butt back on the pad and lifted her legs, putting them together once they were up over me, allowing me to slide the suit up her legs toward her feet, stuck in the air. I had the suit all the way to her calves when mom reached down and wrapped her hand around my cock, stroked it slowly.

"Scoot forward a bit," she coaxed, her hand slowly stroking along my shaft, aiming it towards her sister's pussy. I held the suit around Aunt Mary's legs and scooted my knees forward until I had to spread them around her butt to move any further. Mom rubbed me around Aunt Mary's pussy where it pushed at me between her thighs, working it between her protruding inner lips. I felt her work me into the entrance to her vaginal depths and then pull on me some more, trying to get me to move closer. I wiggled myself forward, slowly working my cock deeper into Aunt Mary, a small groan of pleasure escaping her.

"That's it. Now you can take her suit the rest of the way off," Mom whispered to me. As soon as I had the suit off her legs, Aunt Mary spread her them and set her feet on the mat, one foot on either side of me. She used her feet to lift and lower her butt, working even closer to me, her motions sliding my dick in and out of her pussy.

"Ohhhhhh fuck," she moaned as my mom reached for the bottle of tanning oil and squirted some around her body. She reached for my hands and coaxed me to rub the oil around on Aunt Mary's body, covering her big boobs and all the way down to her pelvic mound.

"Now, just squeeze her tits like this," Mom said softly, getting me to wrap my hand around Aunt Mary's breasts. "Use your finger and thumb to gently pinch and roll her nipple. That's it," she cooed softly as I followed her directions, making Aunt Mary groan again in pleasure. "Now, slide your other hand down, further... yeah, now let your thumb slide between her lips. That's it," Mom said as Aunt Mary gasped when my thumb stroked her clit. "Now alternate rubbing your thumb up and down over her clit and rubbing circles on top of it. Make it firm, but not hard. If she wants it harder, she'll tell you."

"Oh god. Ohhhhhh god yes," Aunt Mary moaned as she bucked her hips up and down, driving me in and out of her several inches while I played with her nipple and clit. "Oh shit! I'm going to......" she gasped just before her whole body stiffened, trembling and shuddering as her pussy clenched and spasmed around me.

"Fuck! Mary! What are you doing?" Uncle Russ practically shouted from behind us.

"She's just Teaching Trevor how she likes to be touched. Kind of like a lesson," Mom said as she pushed herself up.

I knew I should pull my cock out of her, but there wasn't any way I could to that without being obvious, so all I could do was to hold still and hope he didn't see where my cock was while she shuddered and trembled on the mat in front of me.

"Everyone has a way they like to be touched, don't they?" Aunt Mary panted. "Even you, Russ. Tell me you don't like feeling my tits against you? That you don't enjoy seeing my naked body, or even that of your own daughter? Look at her, lying there, completely naked, her legs spread. Doesn't she look so sexy?"

"Oh damn," I heard Uncle Russel groan, wondering just exactly what mom was doing behind me while Aunt Mary started to relax with her fading orgasm. She lowered her ass to the mat and I slipped out of her, my cock now sticking out like a rigid pole toward her face as she looked down at me with a contented look.

I heard Uncle Russel groan softly and the distinct sound of what had to me mom sucking his cock. I twisted around to see him standing with his swim trunks around his ankles, the back of mom's head bobbing on and off his dick. Aunt Mary reached for my hands, drew them together on her body and drew my hands up her oily stomach and tits. She held her hands on mine as she rubbed them slowly up her smooth skin, stroking my hands all around both tits until I had her entire front slicked with the oil. "Maybe you better do my back side too," she said huskily as she rolled over onto her front, lifting one leg up and over me so she could put her legs together. "Why don't you start at my feet and work up. You can sit on my legs then to do my back and butt."

"Sure," I agreed, still horny as hell. I partly watched what I was doing and partly watched mom sucking Uncle Russel off and partly watched Dee, slowly stroking her own pussy while she watched my mom sucking her dad. I rubbed all the way up Mary's thighs and then climbed over her legs. I knew she could feel my hardon, my motions intentionally stroking my engorged head between her ass cheeks as I worked my hands up and down her back. She reached down to her own butt and pressed my head down further between her cheeks. I didn't want to end up in the wrong place, so I slowed my motions for a moment, letting her press me down between her lips and into the entrance to her vagina. She breathed a soft gasp as I pushed my head and shaft into her a couple short inches as I went back to sliding my hands from her shoulders to her ass.

"That's it Russ. Come for me. Come all over my tits. You know you want to. Just let it go," I heard mom say behind me, knowing that she was still sucking his cock, or now, maybe just stroking it. I pushed my dick in and out of Aunt Mary a couple inches with each stroke, my own climax growing quickly.

"Shit, gonna come," I grunted quietly as I stroked Aunt Mary's back and ass, while looking at Dee pushing two fingers in and out of her pussy while she watched me watch her.

"Go ahead," Dee whispered "Do it. She wants it. She knows she does."

It wasn't like I was going to really be able to stop myself at that point. My body jerked and I felt a shot of cum pump out into Aunt Mary. My body jerked and shuddered for at least half a minute, not that Uncle Russel noticed. From the sound of it, he was doing the same thing.

I heard him drop into a chair at the table behind us, and I suddenly wondered if he could see where my dick was. I continued to rub her back and sides, finally sliding back when my cock had flagged significantly. As I looked down between her thighs I could see my cum leaking from her pussy, and hoped that no one else would.

"Ohhh. There," Mom said, laying down on her back next to Aunt Mary, her tits covered with cum. She picked up a towel and rubbed the cum off, giving me a wink. "Would you go down and get me something to drink?" she asked sweetly. "You better put your suit on though. No point in giving everyone on the lake a free show, right?"

"Yeah, right," I agreed, glad to have a reason to put my suit on and hide my leaking cock from Uncle Russel's view.

"You could get me something too, if you wouldn't mind," Aunt Mary said. Jenny and Dee adding their request while I pulled my suit back on.

It was a little over two hours later that I helped secure the boat in the back of a cove for the night. The next morning we'd head back to the Marina, needing to have the boat cleaned and turned in by noon. Dad and I tied lines to small trees to keep the boat from swinging in the event the wind picked up, while mom and Aunt Mary worked on getting dinner cooked. With the boat tied up I waded into the lake to cool off, the girls already having gotten in almost as soon as we'd stopped. We weren't the only boat moored in the cove, and I suspected that the number would increase around dark, based on what happened in our last anchorages. I'd barely gotten into the water when another house boat eased into the cove, pushing their bow on the gravely shore only about fifty yards from where we were anchored. As I waded out I could tell it looked like a couple of families, not all that unlike our group. At least two of the girls looked to be interesting, not that I really needed to go looking for anything. All I had to do was to stand around for five minutes and one of the girls was trying to get into my shorts.

Dinner was ready quickly and we all headed in to eat, after which the adults all stayed inside and us kids headed back out to the lake to stay cool. The night was starting to look like it would be hot and humid, with a few thunderheads growing in the distance. It didn't take long for the thunderheads to make their way toward us, cutting the normally long evening short with big cold drops of rain.

We all ended up kind of crowded inside as the rains poured down. Fortunately the rain didn't last too long and I was able to get back outside, sitting on the rear deck under the overhang from the roof, the light drizzle that was still falling cooling the air considerably.

"Hey there," Aunt Mary said as she stepped out and closed the sliding glass door behind her. "Mind some company?"

"Not at all," I answered as she settled on the bench seat next to me.

"I wanted to apologize for earlier today," she said quietly.

"Why's that?"

"Well, if it hadn't been for your mom, the two of us would be in a bit of trouble now."

"Oh. Yeah, well I guess Uncle Russel wouldn't have been too happy if he'd have seen where my dick was."

"No, he wouldn't have. I shouldn't have pushed it in such a public place. My room was one thing, but up there... I just let my body take me places that maybe I shouldn't have."

"It was okay. I didn't mind."

"Tell me honestly. Do you like having sex with me? Or are you putting up with it just because you feel like you have to?"

"I like it. I mean, you're different. It's not at all bad or anything."

"Different than what? Your mom? Or maybe your sister?"

"Well, it is that. But different isn't always bad," I answered her.

"They tell me that the septic tank is almost full, so if we want to take a shower, we have to use the lake. When it gets a little darker, I think I'm going to. I'll go over by that little clump of trees, take everything off and take a bath in the lake. If you happen to come over that way, maybe we can have one more before we have to go back tomorrow," she said hopefully. "You wouldn't mind sneaking over to do that, would you?"

"No, I wouldn't mind," I answered her.

"I mean, a young guy like you probably doesn't find an old woman like me all that attractive."

I slipped my hand to her thigh and then slid it down between her legs, stroking her pussy through her shorts. "I never said I didn't find you attractive. Actually, both you and mom look pretty damn hot if you ask me."

She spread her legs a bit further and moved one of her hands to my lap, grasping my now-growing hardon through my shorts. "Ohhhhhh. I do like the way you tease me," she whispered softly as I let my fingers push the baggy leg of her shorts to one side, letting me stroke her bare pussy.

"No underwear huh?" I asked as I let my finger stroke between her lips, feeling her wetness grow as I ran my finger up and down her slit.

"Well. I guess I hoped..."

"Uh huh. I get the idea," I answered as she let go of my dick and then pushed her hand down inside the elastic waistband of my athletic shorts, wrapping her hand around my bare cock.

"No underwear, huh?" she asked, grinning at me while she stroked her hand up and down my hard shaft. "God I wanna feel this in me again." I twisted around a little and slid my left hand up under her tank top, cupping her bare breast and teasing her nipple with my finger and thumb. "Oh fuck you are such a naughty little shit," she moaned.

"Glad you think so," I said, using my wrist to push her shirt up as far as I could. I pulled my hand from her crotch, pulled the front of her shirt up over her tits and then slid my hand back down to continue stroking her pussy. I curled two fingers into her wet pussy depths and leaned toward her, closing my lips around her hard nipple while lifting her breast with my hand.

"Ohhhh fuck you are a shit. God, you're making me so damn turned on I wanna rip your clothes off and fuck you right here," she moaned as she squeezed my hardon inside my shorts.

"You want me to stop?" I asked, pulling my lips from her nipple and then blowing slowly across it.

"Oh fuck no. I want you to do more. I want you to strip me naked and fuck me," she moaned, her head back and her eyes closed.

"Yeah, but you should probably find somewhere else to do that." Mom said, startling both of us.

"Ohhhhh! Suzana!" Aunt Mary gasped, reaching up to pull her shirt back down over her tits, and push my hand from her pussy.

"You want him again?" Mom asked.

Aunt Mary looked around to see who else might be eavesdropping and then softly whispered. "Oh god yes Suzana! You are so fucking lucky. When you get home you can fuck him any time you want. But hell, after tonight I'm stuck with Russ's little prick again!"

"Okay, come with me. Trevor, why don't you follow us in a minute or so. We'll go walk down the beach a ways."

"Yeah, sure," I answered as Aunt Mary got up and headed inside. I sat and waited, wondering how long I should wait. It felt like half an hour, but was really only about five minutes. I got up and walked through the cabin and out the front door onto the little front deck. I dropped to the gravel and headed down the beach, away from the other houseboat. It didn't take me long to find them, both of them standing in a little thicket of scrubby trees that were really more like bushes. Both of them were completely naked, clearly waiting for me.

"We don't have a lot of time, but we both decided we need a quick fuck," Mom said as she stepped toward me. She pulled my shirt up and then pushed down my shorts, squatting in front of me as she helped my feet out of my shorts so I was standing in just a pair of water shoes. She looked at my cock and then leaned toward me, closing her mouth around my shaft. "Mmmmmmmm," she said as she bounced her face on and off my shaft, my hardon sliding deep into her mouth until my head was nearly pushing down her throat.

Aunt Mary took the remaining step toward me, pulling one of my hands to her left breast and the other between her legs. "Why don't you pick up where you left off," she said huskily before leaning her face toward mine, her lips toward mine. I felt her tongue push into my mouth while I squeezed her breast and stroked my fingers between her wet lips. She pulled away breathlessly after a few minutes and gasped. "Oh god. Fuck me. I need you to fuck me so bad!"

Mom pulled her face off my cock, stood up between Aunt Mary and myself and stepped aside, allowing Aunt Mary to turn around and bend over in front of me. She held her hands on her knees and pushed her ass out at me expectantly. I stepped the half step to her and aimed my saliva-covered cock at her pussy and then pressed it slowly into her, feeling her expand around me as her vagina accepted my fat intruder.

"Ohhhhhhh fuck yes," she moaned as I held her hips and started to thrust into her. In and out I plunged my cock, my engorged mushroom head pounding against her cervix and the end of her tunnel. "Oh god yes. So fucking good," she moaned loudly as my thighs slapped against her bare ass, bouncing her and making her big tits fly wildly under her chest. In and out I thrust, her moans growing louder and more urgent with each minute. "OH FUCK!" she squeaked loudly as she started to climax, her pussy clenching and spasming around my fat shaft while her legs trembled and shook. I held my cock in her as her climax slowly faded, reaching to and cupping her tits. I gently massaged them until she pulled off my shaft and turned to face me. She stepped up to me and pressed her naked body against mine, my hardon trapped between us. She pressed her lips to mine and kissed me again, soft and erotic.

"God Trevor, I wish we weren't going home tomorrow. I could get used to being fucked by a real cock. Not that my husband doesn't have a real one, but it's... well... It's not as filling as yours is," she whispered softly before pulling away a little more. "Thank you for... well... all of it." Then she turned and walked away down the shoreline toward the boat, pausing to pick up her shorts and tank top before walking away naked.

"Well now, what do we do with a really big hard cock and no place to put it?" Mom asked me quietly. "Or can you think of someplace you'd like to put it?"

"I can think of some place," I answered with a grin.

"Good. I hoped you could," she said as she stepped toward me. "How about we do something more like we did out in the desert?"

"Sure," I answered as she wrapped her arms around my neck. She lifted her right leg up and I hooked my arm under her knee, holding her leg up. I reached down with my free hand and guided my hardon to her pussy and gently pressed up into her.

"Ohhhhhh yesssss," she hissed softly. "I love it when you enter me already so big and hard. Now fuck me. Make me come on your sweet dick."

"Yeah," was all I answered as I started to hump my hips back and forth, driving my cock in and out of her pussy. She leaned her face toward mine, awkwardly kissing me while I humped in and out of her.

It didn't take long before I could feel her pussy start its little quivering contractions around me as she neared her climax. I thrust up into her a little harder, driving us together hard with each stroke. In and out I pumped, driving her right to her climax and then over the edge. "Oh fuck!" she gasped as she started to tremble and her pussy clenched around me. I continued to slide in and out of her, her pussy now even tighter than before, quickly pushing me to climax along with her. We stood there, holding each other, panting for breath. I let her leg down, letting her trap my still surging and twitching cock inside her depths. She stroked my sides and back and butt while I let my hands slide between us and play with her tits and nipples, stopping only when my cock slipped from her. "Mmmmm, never quite lasts long enough," she moaned softly to me. "I could hold your hard cock in me for a week and it'd be too soon when you pulled out."

"I have to admit, it feels awfully good to do what we just did."

"As good as Jenny?"

"Well..."

"It's alright. Her pussy is still young and tight. Mine, not so much. Two kids kind of stretch things out a bit."

"I still like doing it with you though."

"You're sweet to say it, but this is really for my pleasure. I have no illusions that you'd much rather be fucking your sister. But maybe I can teach you a few new tricks along the way," she said with a grin. "Now, give your mom a few minutes head start and then you can come back. It's almost bed time."

"Sure mom," I answered as she let go of me. She stopped by the bush holding her clothes and dressed before walking away. I walked to the edge of the water and then ankle deep, squatting down to rinse my cock before straightening and stepping back to the bushes. I looked for my shorts, and frowned. They'd been hanging right by mom's clothes on the bush, but they weren't there now. I looked around and under the bush and then stood there, puzzled, and naked.

"Looking for these?" I heard a woman's voice ask. I turned toward the voice, startled, and then quickly covered my cock with both hands before stepping back to move around the bush away from her. "Oh... don't do that. I've already seen everything, so you don't have anything to hide. Nothing at all," she said with a grin before tossing my clothes over her shoulder and following me around the bush. "I've seen your big, fat cock, and what it can do to a woman. Seems to me both of them were quite pleased with your handiwork. Mother and what? Aunt? It all looked pretty damn hot to me," she said, following me as I slowly retreated around the bush, trying to keep at least some of it between the two of us until I'd backed myself against a tangle of branches that halted my retreat.