Family Camping Trip Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was several hours later when we pulled out of the cove. I stood on the rooftop and waved goodbye to the pair of ladies, feeling a little disappointed that I wasn't going to get any more time with them. We had suggested they come with us, but they were going to have to head the other direction. We were forced to leave when we did to start the trip back because the houseboat ran so much slower than the cabin cruiser could.

I finally dropped into a chair and watched the boat traffic as we motored slowly up the lake toward the cove we'd spent the first night in. It wasn't long before Dee, mom and Jenny came up top with me, lying on the big, flat foam mat that we'd used for swimming only a few hours before.

"Hey there stud. You wanna come put some tanning oil on my back?" Dee asked as my dad climbed the stairs and settled in one of the other deck chairs.

"Yeah, sure," I answered, getting up to walk over to where the three of them lay side by side. I knelt down over her legs and reached for the bottle of oil lying on the pad next to her.

"Hey there. You forget something?" Dee asked curtly.

"Forget something?"

"The suit? It's scratchy!" she said with a frown in her voice.

"Oh. Yeah," I said with a shrug. I stood up, stepped out of my suit, and knelt down over her legs again.

"You don't feel... I don't know... awkward getting naked like that?" Dad asked me from behind.

"Not really. We've all seen each other naked," I answered as I dribbled oil up Dee's back.

"But if your aunt would come up?"

I chuckled. "I guess you didn't hear. We've seen each other naked too."

"You and Mary? When?"

"This morning," I answered as I stroked my hands up to Dee's bikini strap. I unclipped the little fastener, baring her back and letting my hands work all the way to her shoulders.

"No, I hadn't heard that," my dad said.

"Hey hon, why don't you come do that to me. I could use some tanning oil," Mom called to dad.

"You do?"

"Uh huh. Come on," she said, pushing herself up with a grin.

"Yeah, sure," he answered, walking over to where mom was lying on the far side of Jenny from Dee. He knelt down over mom's legs.

"You know. You could stand to loose that suit too," Mom said quietly.

"I could?"

"No, you really should," she said, twisting to look back at him. "Then you can take mine off so you can get me oiled up alllll over, if you know what I mean?"

"In front of Trevor?"

"Trust me, he's seen me naked enough. Besides, I think Dee is planning on making sure she's well-rubbed, if you know what I mean."

"I'm not sure I do," Dad answered as Dee was lifting her hips up and pulling the strings on the bikini bottom covering her butt. She pulled the tiny bottom off from under her, leaving her naked with me sitting on the backs of her legs.

I drizzled some oil on her butt and began rubbing it into her cheeks and down between her thighs. She reached behind herself to find my hard cock, pushing it down between her thighs. I knew what she wanted, and pushed forward slightly to push a few inches of my oily cock into her while rubbing my hands up her back again.

"Oh yesssss," Dee moaned softly as I pushed my cock in and out slowly while my hands stroked from her ass cheeks up to her shoulders. "So good, but I think I need some oil on my front side now."

"You do?" I asked a little unhappily, as she rolled under me, pulling my dick out of her pussy.

"Oh yeah," she said, lying completely naked under me. She reached for my cock and slipped it back into her pussy before settling in place with her eyes closed, just my head and an inch or so slipping into her. "You didn't think I was going to tease you like that and then not let you finish. Go ahead. I'm ready now," she whispered.

"Jesus," Dad groaned as he looked at Dee lying naked, my hands rubbing oil all the way up to her big, soft tits as she used her fingers to guide my slick dick back to her pussy.

Jenny rolled over on her back and looked at me, and then at dad.

"Dad, how about you put some of that oil on me?" she asked him sweetly. "I think Trevor's gonna be tied up for a little bit."

"I...um...I don't think..." he stammered.

"Oh go ahead honey, It's fine," Mom said without moving. "I'll still be here when you get done with her."

"But I don't have any pants on!" my dad protested.

Mom pushed up and twisted to look at him. "You didn't have any pants on when you showered with her next to the truck either."

"But..."

"Mark, stop being such a prude and go put some lotion on your daughter," Mom said with a frown.

Dad sighed deeply and moved over toward Jenny, who spread her legs so that instead of sitting on her legs, he was kneeling between them. As soon as he had drizzled some oil up and down her stomach and the exposed portions of her chest, my sister undid her top and pulled it off, exposing her tits to him. I could see dad staring open mouthed at her now exposed tits, his hand tentatively starting to rub the oil in. At first he barely touched her body, but as his dick grew, so did the pressure of his hands stroking up and down her body, even though he was still carefully avoiding her tits.

"You have to do them too," Jenny chided, reaching for his wrists and sliding his hands onto her tits. Her tits weren't nearly as big as mom's were, but they were still fair-sized. Large enough for each one to fully fill dad's hands as he rubbed and squeezed them. "Mmmmm that feels nice," Jenny cooed as he continued to play with her tits. "But I need some oil on my legs too," she added, lifting one leg up and resting it on his shoulder. She reached to her hips, pulled the little strings holding the bikini bottom on, and then tugged it off, leaving her as naked as dad was.

He didn't seem to be able to keep his eyes off her bare, exposed pussy as he began to rub oil into her leg, rubbing from her calf down to her thigh. It took several strokes along her leg before his fingers "accidently" brushed her shaved pussy. His touches to her sex seemed to be more frequent as he worked the oil into her right thigh. She lifted her left leg, resting it on his other shoulder, her calves almost touching his cheeks. He got some more oil from the bottle and began working it onto her left leg, from her calf toward her thigh. He rubbed his hands around her thigh and was about to stop rubbing when she reached for one of his hands. She pulled it to her bare mound. "Don't forget here," she said softly, spreading her legs and letting her feet drop to the deck on either side of him.

"Hey, don't forget me," Dee said softly, drawing my attention back to the woman lying under me. "You need to do my legs too."

"Sure," I answered, lifting myself to free her legs. She pulled her legs from under me and then spread them around me. I felt her heels dig into my butt as she pushed her knees apart, pulling herself toward me, reaching for my dick to guide me back into her wet slit.

"Oh yeah, much better," she moaned as she pulled herself toward me, driving my dick into her depths.

I looked over at Jenny, dad's hands stroking up and down her body again, this time moving from rubbing and squeezing her tits all the way down to her pussy, while she held her legs spread around his waist. He leaned forward again, sliding his hands up her body again. This time as he leaned forward, Jenny reached for his cock. "God dad, I'm getting so damn turned on with you doing this. Let me rub this for a minute," she whispered as she used her hands on his engorged shaft. He rocked forward and back, running his hands up and down her oily nude body, her hands stroking his cock each time. She pushed his dick down and then next time he leaned toward her, she let his head slide up her slick lips. He froze, holding her tits, feeling his cock head rub up and down, first over her lips and then between them. She used the tip of his head to stroke her excited clit. "Ohhhh yeah. so good."

"We shouldn't be doing this," he groaned softly, but not stopping her as he held her tits in his hands, squeezing and massaging them while she teased his dick up and down her slit.

"But it feels so good," she moaned without opening her eyes. She used her legs around him, her heels dug into the mat to lift her ass off it for a moment, and then pulled with her heels, pulling herself down the mat toward him, his cock sliding into her several inches.

"Oh fuck," he groaned, his hands freezing on her tits. "Jenny, we really shouldn't be..."

Mom rolled onto her side and then pushed up as he stared at her, clearly afraid of her reaction to his cock being sunk into his own daughter. To my surprise, she pushed herself up until she was standing and then stepped over Jenny, facing dad. she stepped toward him, pushing his face into her pussy as she stood completely naked in plain view of anyone motoring near us, her back arched as she held his face to her pussy.

"Come on, hon, lick my pussy. You two look so fucking hot like that. I want to feel your tongue in my pussy."

"Oh god," he groaned as she pulled his face toward her crotch, arching her back to push her pussy toward his mouth.

"Uh fuck," Jenny moaned, rocking her hips and using her heels to pull herself more toward him until she had his cock fully into her sweet, young pussy. "Make me come, daddy. Make me come on your dick," she moaned loudly. "Oh yessssss. That's it. Do that. Make me come like that."

The sight of her fucking dad while he licked mom's pussy was making my own hips rock in time with Dee's. In and out, my cock slipped in her pussy, my brain thinking more about how Jenny had felt around me the last time we fucked than the pussy that was actually around my dick. In and out, dad and I stroked, the two of us slowly working not only ourselves but also Jenny and Dee closer to climax.

To my surprise Jenny climaxed first, her body trembling and shaking as she moaned in pleasure. Her body continued to rock, helping to work his cock in and out of her as she trembled and shuddered. I could tell dad was getting close, not that I could blame him. His face in a pussy and his cock in a pussy? Yeah, I'd be coming by then too. I heard him groan and his body jerk as mom held his face to her crotch, his cock clearly pumping shot after shot of cum into his own daughter.

"Ohhhh fuck!" Dee moaned, drawing my attention back to her. She was staring at mom and dad, her own body trembling and shuddering as she started to climax around my cock. "Come for me. Come in my pussy!" Dee demanded breathlessly as she lay shuddering in front of me.

I leaned over her, reaching for the mat with my hands and stretching my legs out. I started to pump my shaft into her with abandon, driving my body hard into hers, making her whole body shake and move on the mat with each impact. Her tits rolled and moved on her chest as my climax built in me, my cock seeming to grow fatter and longer by the second. "OHHHH FUCK!" I groaned loudly as my body jerked and surged a gush of cum into her. Over and over I spasmed, surprised at how much cum I actually had to pump into her after all the sex I'd had the last couple days.

"Ohhhhhhh yes," Mom moaned softly, her own body starting to tremble as dad made her climax with his tongue. She stood oblivious to the boat of guys leering at her and making rude gestures. She finally pulled away and sat back on the mat, her legs no longer able to hold her up. She laid back and played with her own pussy for almost two minutes before she stopped stroking herself and her long orgasm finally fading away.

"Oh Jesus," Dad panted as he pulled his flagging dick from his daughter and rolled onto the mat next to mom. "I shouldn't have done that."

"You telling me it didn't feel good?" Mom asked him breathlessly.

"No, it did."

"So it was just because she was your daughter?"

"Yeah, that's kind of the point, isn't it? We're not supposed to do this kind of thing with our own kids."

"So it's the end of the world if we do?"

"Well... no, but..."

"But you don't think you should teach your own daughter about sex? Teach her how to make a man feel good? How to expect to be treated by a confident and experienced lover? Or should we leave that to her brother, or maybe even some random guy she hooks up with?" my mom asked, rolling on her side to look at him. "Well?"

"I mean... we shouldn't be..."

"Why? Can you think of a better person to show her how to fully enjoy sex? I'm showing Trevor."

"What! What? You're showing Trevor what?"

"How to make a woman feel good. He's a very quick study. You can see how well he did with Dee."

"You mean you and he have been..."

"Fucking? Yeah. Since the desert. I accidentally walked up on him playing with a couple girls when he went to shower. I've just been helping him learn how to be a considerate and experienced lover. Kind of like what my brother taught my sister and I."

"Wait a second. Hold the phone. You and your brother? Jack? You two..."

"Fucked? All the time. Made it a lot easier the first time I was with a different guy. I already knew what to do. Trevor and Jenny should have the same chance, right? Trevor's learning pretty quickly though. If you don't want to, I'm sure he wouldn't mind teaching her, if he hasn't started already."

I heard my dad groan as he covered his face. "Good god," he whispered.

"So that's a yes?" Mom asked him.

"Just to teach her, right? That's all you're doing with Trevor: teaching him?"

"Of course. But if I teach him right it's pretty hard not to enjoy it. Wouldn't you think?"

"Yeah, I guess that makes sense," he finally answered after several moments. He lifted his head and looked at Jenny. "This what you want? To be having sex with your own father?"

"Hell daddy, It's not like I'm a virgin. If mom thinks you should teach me stuff, I'm fine with that. Your cock feels pretty damn good in me, so any time you want..." she said, leaving the invitation open.

"Well, I think right now we should get clothes on. Before someone comes up here and thinks we're having an orgy or something."

"You mean we weren't?" Dee asked with a chuckle, to which my dad groaned again.

"I think I'll go down and spell Russel at the helm," Dad finally said, standing up and quickly pulling on his swim suit again. He looked down at both Dee and Jenny, still lying naked and completely exposed. He shook his head and headed towards the stairs.

"Well, that was interesting," Dee said quietly. "So how long have you been fucking Trevor?"

"Just a few days." I shrugged.

"You know, my mom is fucking him too." Dee said, looking at my mom.

My mom nodded. "Yeah, I know."

"That doesn't bother you?"

"Not really. Why should it? If she wants to fuck someone, why should I stop her?" Mom answered her.

"Holy shit," I heard uncle Russel say from the stairwell, drawing our attention to him.

"What's the matter Russ? You look like you've never seen a naked woman," Aunt Mary said from behind him, reaching out to push him forward enough that she could get by him and walk to the little table near where we were all lying naked. She sat down in one of the chair while Uncle Russel walked along behind after a few more seconds, unable to rip his eyes from my mom and Jenny. "Put your eyes back in your head, unless you plan on fucking one of them," Aunt Mary said with a soft chuckle.

"Huh? What?" he asked, startled, still staring at my mom as she began putting her swim suit back on. Dee and Jenny just rolled back over onto their stomachs, leaving their bare pussies exposed in his general direction.

"I said quit staring unless you plan on going over there and fucking one of them," she said again. "Me, I wouldn't mind trying on Trevor for size."

"What?" he said, this time turning his head to look at his wife. "What the hell did you say?"

"I said, I wouldn't mind trying Trevor on for size. I mean, you were thinking about trying to have sex with one of them, weren't you?"

"I wasn't... I mean... no, definitely not!" he replied as he stood up from the chair he'd so recently sat down in. "No. Definitely not," he said as he walked away from the table and practically stomped down the stairs.

"Well, guess we know what his limits are," Aunt Mary said with a shrug. "I kind of hoped he'd say yes to I could try out Trevor."

"Oh mom," Dee said from where she lay. "We both know you've already more than tried him on for size. Why don't you just take off your clothes and let him fuck you. We both know that's what you want."

"Suzana... I didn't. I mean..." Aunt Mary protested.

"Come on sis. I know you just fucked him downstairs. I'm fine with it. I've been fucking him too," Mom said as she sat in a chair next to her.

"You?"

"Yeah. You think not? With a cock like that?" Mom said with a chuckle. "I caught him naked playing with a couple young ladies in the desert and just couldn't help myself."

"I can understand that. He does feel pretty damn good inside, especially given how much bigger he is than Russ." Aunt Mary whispered, blushing brightly.

"Yeah, he is that," Mom said with a sigh. "But if you're going to, you probably better hurry. No telling when Russ might work up the courage to come back up here and ogle these naked bodies."

"There is that," she said with a grin. "How about you Trevor? Interested?"

"Actually, this might be the perfect time for a lesson."

"A lesson?"

"Of course. I have to have a good reason for fucking my own son," she said with a grin. "Trevor, come on over here," Mom added, crooking her finger at me. "Right here, between her legs," she coaxed, getting me to kneel between Aunt Mary's slightly-spread legs. "Now take her shirt off."

"Suzanne?"

"Trust me," Mom told her sister as I reached for the shirt tail of the tank top she had on. I pulled it slowly up and off of her, tossing it aside, leaving her in only her one-piece swim suit. I didn't need coaxing to help her pull her arms through the shoulder straps of her suit. I pulled the material down over her chest, freeing her big, soft tits as I pushed the suit all the way to her waist. "Now Trevor, cup both her breasts, yeah, like that. Now you want to lick and suck her nipples. Tease them, make them want to be touched. No no," she said as I leaned down and sucked a nipple into my mouth. She slipped off the chair and then knelt next to me. "Here, like this."

She reached out to her sister's chest and lifted one breast in her hand before leaning her face down to her tit. She gently kissed around her sisters soft breast, making long, slow circles until she could close her lips around her now rock-hard nipple. Aunt Mary moaned as mom did something with her mouth that I couldn't see. "See? You have to tease your way there. Then when you do, tease with your tongue. Over and around and every which way," she whispered before leaning back to let me take over again.

I followed her lead and kissed my way around Mary's other breast, working slowly toward her nipple. I closed my lips around much of her areola and suctioned it into my mouth like I'd seen mom do. I continued to tease her nipple, flicking my tongue over and around the hard nub, drawing a soft moan from her lips. "Ohhhhhh yeah," she moaned softly, her hands roaming around my back and shoulders as I licked and sucked her hard nipple. I released it and kissed my way over to her other nipple and teased that one for a while. "Oh god. I want you to fuck me so bad, but if Russ came up here he'd kill me," she moaned in a whisper.

"Then why don't you take off your suit and let him put some tanning oil on you. And if somehow he happens to slip into you, well, Russ wouldn't know the difference, right?" my mom suggested.

"Oh he'd know if he came up here," she said, looking at me as I pulled my face from her tit, "but god, I'm so fucking horny right now, and his cock is sooooo damn much longer than Russ'."