All Comments on 'Family Camping Trip Ch. 06'

by m_storyman_x

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 1 year ago

I loved the series when it came to the various combination of incest fucking, mom/son, father/daughter, cousins, aunt/nephew. Not so much loving the non-incest sex and this chapter was mostly non-incest sex. Four stars.

RanDog025RanDog025over 1 year ago

Damn, what a great vacation! 5 BIG ASS FUCKING HUGE BLAZING NOVA STARS! Oh yeah, thanks for another great story!

mrem4nmrem4nover 1 year ago

I have no idea where this story is going anymore. Hopefully the sister gets some more love next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Not a fan of the sister and father

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I didn't find either cop's personality particularly attractive. 3 stars.

Falstaff60Falstaff60about 1 year ago

I know this is not a new story or series of stories but, one thing that seems to be missing is the element of love. There's a lot of hurting and an element of meanness with the reaction of the uncle to Dee, but it's really just a bunch of fucking, with different family and strangers, for "fucking's" sake. Every story needs an element of love, someone falling in love over time or having been in love with someone and finally getting to express that love even in an incest relationship. It makes the story much more relatable and satisfying. Just my two cents.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

This is more a narrative of a lot of sex, while being a really good narrative of a lot of sex.

I really like Dee, but, Dee IS a slut. She comes by it naturally, her mother is a slut. Dee is also the oldest of her generation, and divorced. She not only is probably the most sexually experienced, she probably had a honeymoon with nearly as much sex (with her newlywed husband) as our hero Trevor is having this week, as well as other periods in her marriage with lots of sex/ love-making. She has slutted it up as a divorcee, she tells us this herself. She is the most used to getting sex when she wants it, in the younger generation within this story.

Dee is also probably sweet, and Trevor seems to be good for her. They would be good together, in spite of her being 10 years older, but that is not THIS story.

That is kind of a shame, more emotional content, or a character arc, that sort of thing, would really elevate this story.

Dee's dad is out of his depth, and a bit of prick when he is caught really surprised, like he was. This is both his and his wife's fault. Aunty is clearly slutty, and she has not shared enough knowledge about that with her husband, so it is unexpected for him. Also, she has not worked on their marital sex problem, failing to tell him that she has been unfulfilled for a good while now. Uncle finds this out WHILE SHE IS RIDING THEIR NEPHEW. Then, she says nephew is a real man, with a real cock, and, I gotta say, that would be rough for any man to hear.

Now, Uncle carries blame as well, he cannot read his partner the way he might, he overreacts to Dee's overt sexuality, but, BUT, we know a lot more about Aunty and Dee, we readers spend a lot less time on "Uncle" and have less insight into him than we do into Aunty and Dee.

The rest of the chapter is Trevor finding out more about sex with random independent adult women. It is not always awesome, but it seems like he got through this part of the adventure, with a little learning.

Really good read, and plenty of sex.

Five for you, and for the other chapters as well.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userm_storyman_x@m_storyman_x
I love the outdoors, fishing, hunting , boating, photography, writing and of course SEX ! I have a fertile mind of ideas and have written many of them in my stories here. After 40+ years of marriage and raising a family I'm ready to live some of those fantasies, even though...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES