Family Camping Trip Ch. 06

Story Info
Time to head home from the lake.
14.5k words
4.57
31.2k
43

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/14/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,455 Followers

Authors Note: All characters in this account are of legal age and no sex acts are conducted with any persons under 18. All rights reserved.

"I was damn well going to miss waking up like this!" I thought to myself as I rocked my hips slowly, pushing my hardon slowly in and out of Chris. The girls had decided that she should get the last night we all had together, so she came to bed with me in nothing but a long t-shirt that was now pushed up above her sexy, nineteen-year-old tits. I had no doubt that Uncle Russell would kill me if he saw what we were doing, but we both wanted it. Hell, I'd had more sex in the last three days than my whole life put together and having a girlfriend at home might have made me feel guilty a few days ago, but not any longer. If my girlfriend wanted to have this kind of a relationship, well, I'd given her plenty of chances.

In and out I stroked in the early morning light, into a pussy that didn't want anything to do with sex a few days ago. Chris covered her face with a pillow to muffle the moans of her impending climax. My fingers pushing her closer as I pinched and twisted one nipple gently in time with my strokes. Between my mom and my aunt, I'd learned quite a few tricks to both encourage an orgasm and to prolong it. I kept my pace rhythmic and smooth, letting Chris rock her hips to ensure her clit slid along the length of my stroking shaft. In and out I pushed my cock, a gentle squishing sound sneaking from under the covers with each new push into her soft, wet vagina. I could feel my own climax approaching, more quickly now that Chris was climaxing around me, her already-tight pussy clenching more tightly around me. I grunted quietly as her body spasmed and sent another tingle racing through my dick to my groin. Yeah, soon! It was all my body wanted to think about. In and out. In and out. So hot. So fucking tight. You want it? You want me to fill your pussy? Ohhhh. Damn. Here it comes baby. You ready? One more. Just one more! My body bucked hard and jammed my cock hard into her, drawing a squeak of pleasure moments before my cum surged into her pussy. Over and over my body spasmed, filling her with my hot, creamy cum.

The two is us weren't as quiet as we should have been, but it was surprisingly hard to stay quiet in the middle of an orgasm. She pulled off my cock as it started to soften inside her, and rolled over to face me. She pushed me onto my back and rolled herself on top of me, her bare tits pressed to my equally bare chest. She pressed her lips to mine in a long, wet kiss that threatened to start my cock hardening again. She might not have been experienced in sex but she sure as hell was good at kissing.

"I'm going to miss this," she whispered when she broke the minutes-long kiss, leaving us both panting for breath.

"Me too," I managed to answer. She gave me one more peck on the lips and then pushed off of me.

In a prearranged swap, Dee stepped to the bed, skimmed off her nightgown and slipped into bed with me. "Just in case dad comes out," she whispered. "You two were pretty obvious this morning. I'd be surprised they didn't hear."

"Okay," I agreed, snuggling up against her back and wrapping an arm around her to cup one of her big, soft tits.

"You getting a hardon again already?" she whispered as she wiggled her butt, my partly-hard dick slipping between her thighs.

"Chris is a good kisser," I whispered back.

"Any chance I can encourage along?" she asked softly.

"You're welcome to try."

She rolled away from me and pushed me onto my back. It only took a moment to straddle me, her face over my crotch and her sexy pussy in my face. Nothing got me turned on faster than licking kitty. I eagerly pulled her hips down further and stroked her sexy pussy lips with my tongue. "Someone's already damn wet," I whispered.

"After listening to her? Fuck yes."

I went back to teasing her slit while she teased and licked my half-hard dick. I stroked up and down her slit, working my tongue between her lips and across her sensitive clit. Her slightly-rocking hips told me how much I was affecting her. I concentrated on her clit, stroking and flicking it with the tip of my tongue, drawing a loud moan from her that vibrated my cock. Up and down, her mouth pushed on me as I inched her towards a climax of her own. I reached around her thigh with my right hand and pressed my thumb into her wet depths. She pushed her body up off of me, lifting her bare tits from my stomach as she arched her back.

"Ohhhhh fuck yes!" she groaned loudly, clearly not worried about who might see or hear. "Almost. Push it in and out!" she begged as I continued to assault her clit with my tongue. "Ohhhhhh shit!" she cried as her whole body shuddered and trembled in orgasmic bliss. "Ohhhhhh fuck Trevor!" She gasped.

Very suddenly, she pulled her pussy from my face and crawled down my body. She lowered her sopping pussy toward my dick, reaching between her legs to guide me toward her pussy.

"Oh damn," I breathed as she sunk herself over my now rock-hard shaft. I watched her butt bounce up and down in front of me, thrusting herself hard down my shaft rapidly with each bounce of her butt. I'd seen twerking on the internet, but hadn't ever had anyone do it for me, let alone on my dick. The sight and sensations of her twerk fucking my hard shaft had an effect surprisingly quickly. I wasn't sure if it was just the different sensations, or the sound of her almost minutes-long orgasm she had pushed herself to, but either way when I started unloading into her it was every bit as powerful as what I gave Chris such a short time before. "Oh fuck!" I grunted loudly as my body bucked, forcing my hips up at her thrusting pussy.

"God yes! Cream my fucking cunt!" Dee gasped loudly as I pumped the first shot of cum deep in her.

"Jesus. Why don't you two get a room!?" Uncle Russell said from across the room.

"This is our room. Unless you wanna share yours with us," Dee grunted as my body pumped two more gushes into her.

"How did I manage to raise such a slut?" He asked, walking past us toward the kitchen.

"Easy, you married me off young to a man that couldn't keep it in his pants. I had to become a slut. Not that I don't enjoy how it feels or anything."

He shook his head as he went to start coffee. "As long as you don't corrupt Christina. At least she's still a good girl."

"And I'm not?" Dee asked, climbing off my cock and standing with her hands on her hips facing him, my cum leaking down one of her legs.

"Dee, you're a slut, plain and simple. You'd fuck anything that hangs. That's why you're still single again: guys don't want sluts! They use sluts, they don't marry them!" he snapped. I saw her face as she turned and ran for the back door. Moments later, her feet pounded up the stairs to the rooftop deck. Even through the ceiling insulation I could hear her sobbing. "Let that be a lesson to you, Trevor. When you become a parent, don't raise sluts!"

"Russell you are a gold plated asshole!" Mary snapped from where she stood near the bedroom door. She turned and headed up to console her daughter. "Jesus," I whispered as I got out of bed, still naked. "Not cool, uncle Russell. Dee's a sweet girl," I said as I headed to the door too, Jenny and Chris following me. All of us ended up on the roof, leaving Uncle Russell alone in the kitchen. I wasn't sure what to do exactly, but I felt like after what the two of us shared the last few days that I should do something. Aunt Mary was kneeling next to Dee on the big foam pad, stroking her back while she cried. "He was an asshole," I said as I sat on the pad next to her.

She lifted her head off her arms and looked over at me with tears streaming down her face. She reached out and pulled me down with her and shifted until she rolled me on my back and she was half lying on me, our arms wrapped around each other as she broke into sobs again. I held her and let her rest her head on my shoulder as she cried, stroking my fingers up and down her back slowly, trying to comfort her. "He shouldn't have said that." I whispered.

"He's right. Men use me, they don't love me. I'm damaged goods."

"I don't think so," I was surprised to hear her sobs turn briefly into a laugh.

"God Trevor, you're such an innocent boy. It's too bad you aren't about ten years older."

"Why would that make a difference?"

She actually laughed again. "Thank you," she whispered between sniffs. "It'd make a lot of difference, but thank you anyway."

I wasn't exactly sure what it was I said, or for that matter, if what I said meant something I didn't understand, but I held her and let the last of the gasps remaining from her cry fade away. She lifted her head and kissed me before wiping her nose on her hand. "Someday someone is going to land herself a perfect gem," she whispered before pushing up from me. She walked away and headed back downstairs, still wiping her eyes and sniffing. I watched her naked butt disappear down the stairs.

"You know, after the last few days I wouldn't have pegged you for the sensitive type. But that was sweet. It really was," Aunt Mary said softly.

"I didn't really do anything." I shrugged as I sat up.

"You did exactly what she needed. And you didn't have to force it or even think about it. It just came naturally. That's something a lot of men struggle with. She's right though. Someday someone is going to catch your heart and win a real gem of a man. Now you better go get dressed. You keep lying here naked and I might have to take this nightgown off and take advantage of you again."

"Yes ma'am," I answered, getting up from the mat and heading downstairs. I stopped on the way and used the shower on the deck to clean up and then dressed in shorts and a t-shirt. By then breakfast was ready. The girls all threw in after eating to clean, sending me up to the roof to relax, saying it was my reward, but for what I still didn't understand. An hour later it was time to shove off for the roughly two hour run to the marina. We were pulled out of our cove and running up the lake at cruising speed when mom and Aunt Mary joined me up top.

"Of all the times we've gotten together, I think this has been the most fun," Aunt Mary said as she sat in a chair next to me. "I'm going to miss it."

"More likely you're going to miss the attention my son has been giving you."

"That too. I wouldn't mind a little more, one last time," she said with a grin. "What do you say Trevor? Got a little going away present for your Aunt?"

"Jesus Mary? Again? I thought last night was the last one," Mom asked her sister.

"Problem with Trevor is he's irresistible. If we're quick, maybe we can give him a real treat."

"A real treat?"

"Like we did with jack? Only this time I get his cock."

"Oh Mary! No!"

"Why not? It's been a long time, but I doubt you've forgotten how."

"But with my son?"

"As compared to our brother? Besides, it isn't exactly like you two haven't been fucking like bunnies. It wouldn't hurt to have him between your legs watching you make out with another woman."

"If mark or Russell came up?"

"Then we better hurry," Aunt Mary said with a grin as she stood up. She pushed her shorts and underwear down and off, along with her flip flops. She held a hand out for me, which I took. She pulled me down to the mat with her and she rolled me onto my back. It only took a moment to slide my shorts and briefs off, both tossed over her shoulder. She knelt over my legs and leaned her face down while she grasped my cock. I watched her lower her mouth to my mostly soft dick and engulf it. I saw mom step over to me, pulling the sundress off as she did, leaving her completely naked in the morning sun. I was mildly surprised that she didn't have any underwear on under the dress, but didn't have time to dwell on it as she stepped over me, standing over my head. She lowered herself to her knees, her pussy lips already glistening with moisture. She bent over, leaning her face next to Aunt Mary's while she spread her legs to lower her pussy to my face. Mom gently ground her pussy lips against my chin and lips, stopping only when she felt my tongue stroke between her flowery inner lips.

I felt the two of them taking turns licking and sucking my hardening dick, feeling it disappear into each of their mouths. I was surprised, at first, that I could tell whose mouth was sucking me, Aunt Mary frequently pushing her face so far down I could feel her forcing my engorged head down into her throat.

"Oh damn," I groaned into mom's pussy as I tried to push my tongue as far into her as I could, actually using my tongue as a little dick to try and fuck her while the two of them got me more and more excited. I moved one hand around mom's thigh and moved my tongue to her clit while I pushed a finger into her pussy. She gasped and pushed back toward me as I stroked my finger in and out the way I really wanted my dick to be doing at that moment. I grabbed one of her tits with my other hand and squeezed and kneaded it while I worked on her clit with my tongue. Mom pushed upright and I had to pull my finger from her pussy. I felt Aunt Mary shift and then felt a hot, wet pussy sink down over my steel rod of a dick. I'd never had two women suck my dick at the same time, let alone mom and Aunt Mary. I felt Aunt Mary begin sliding herself up and down my shaft, her hot wetness caressing and teasing me in all the right ways. Her bare ass slapped my legs with each stroke down my shaft, her moans quickly growing loud enough to clearly hear over the sounds of the boat engine. Up and down, she bounced while mom rocked her hips, grinding her clit on my chin, her wet lips on my lips and tongue. I began to wonder which of us would climax first, hoping that Aunt Mary would last long enough on my shaft to get me off.

Mom moaned loudly as her pussy gushed her juices onto my face. She stopped rocking, her body trembling and shaking for long seconds as she came on my face. She was still panting hard as she pushed up off of me, standing over me, allowing me to see Aunt Mary riding up and down on me. Aunt Mary's tank top and bra were pushed up over her big tits, which were flopping and flying wildly as she pounded herself down onto me over and over. Mom stepped to her and pushed her pussy in Aunt Mary's face, arching her back to force more of her toward her sister. I lay there watching Aunt Mary trying to lick my mom's pussy while she continued to bounce up and down on my hard dick. Her moans were somewhat muffled by mom's pussy, but her impending orgasm was obviously only moments away, as was mine. My body tried to push up at her strokes as I moved closer and closer to pumping my load into her. "Oh fuck! God I'm gonna come!" she squealed as she pulled her face from mom's pussy.

"Jesus! Mary?!" I heard uncle Russell shout from the top of the stairs just as I started to come inside Aunt Mary, I felt the first surge of cum lance into her as she twisted in surprise to see her husband standing at the stairs, staring at the three of us. Aunt Mary lost her balance and slipped to the side, pulling off my dick just as my next surge of cum lanced out of my dick, this one hitting her in the bottom of her tits. I was unable to prevent the next two shots of cum from squirting into the air, splattering on her stomach and mound. "Jesus Mary! Trevor?" he snapped.

"Shit. Russ!" she said pulling all the way off my lap and standing up to look at him. "It isn't what it looks like."

"The fuck it isn't! I'm not blind! I thought you two were fucking yesterday. I was right, wasn't I? You've been fucking him all weekend, haven't you?"

Aunt Mary turned the rest of the way to face him, her legs spread slightly against the rocking of the boat, her hands on her hips. She stood naked from her tits down, my cum dripping out of her still- gaping pussy. "Yeah, Russell. I have! I've been enjoying a real cock make me climax before pumping me full of cum. Something you seem to have forgotten. When was the last time you waited for me to get off? If I want a climax I have to do it myself. I'm tired of having to do it myself. I want to feel a man give me an orgasm. Well, Trevor did. Not once, not twice, but more than half a dozen times. And you know what? I liked it. I liked how he felt in me. I liked how big his dick feels inside me and what's more, I like being able to feel his cum pumping into my pussy!"

"Fucking slut!" he growled as he turned and stomped down the stairs.

Aunt Mary Turned to look at me. "Not your fault honey. This is on me. I knew what I was doing and what'd happen if he found out," she said before pulling her top down in place. She pulled her shorts on and then walked to the stairs.

"God. I feel horrible," I said to mom as I sat up. She sat next to me and wrapped an arm around my shoulders.

"Not your fault. This has been coming for a long time, since one of Mary's friends tried to seduce him and Mary caught them naked together."

"He cheated and he calls her a slut?"

"Well, he claims he didn't cheat, and she had her friend try and trap him. Things have been tense since then."

"Sorry."

"Oh it's not your fault. She was pushing the limits and she knew it. In a way I think she'd had enough and was ready for this to happen. She had to know that as hard as she was bouncing on you, it had to be heard downstairs. He's been only giving her halfway sex for over a year to punish her for what he thinks was her attempt to catch him cheating. This might have been her way of punishing him back. We'll just have to see how they work it out, if they do. He's been being an ass to the girls too, so I doubt they'll give him much support."

"What a mess."

"It will be that. We'll have one of our own if we're not careful. Russ could make things difficult if he wanted to complain. He knows we've been having sex. In a lot of states it's illegal."

"Do we need to stop?"

"I dunno. Maybe? Could be hard to. I've been having fun. I hope you have too."

"Don't think dad has been having as much fun. I mean, he's had sex with sis a couple times, but nothing like we have."

"Maybe we need to fix that on the way home. Get your sister to have sex with him a few more times?"

"You think she will?"

Mom chuckled. "Oh yeah. She got really turned on trying to seduce him. As long as he plays a little bit hard to get, she'll have a ball! Come on. Let's get dressed. We're almost there."

We tied up and took the next half hour getting all the gear in the cab of our truck stored back in the bed again and our gear from the boat hauled to the truck. Aunt Mary and the girls only had to take a shuttle to a hotel as they were flying home. The girls both gave me very sensual kisses and hugs before leaving for the hotel. Aunt Mary gave me a hug and kiss on the cheek while Uncle Russell glared at me. Pretty sure he wasn't ever going to forgive me, in spite of Aunt Mary's parting words to not worry. She'd take care of it.

With everything loaded, we headed off to our campground about two hundred miles down the highway. When we loaded gear, some had to go in the cab, and Jenny made sure it was on the passenger side of the back seat, ensuring that she and I would be sitting next to each other, rather than separated by a pile of gear. She wasted no time undoing my shorts and fishing my dick out to play with as dad drove down the highway. She didn't have to say anything about me playing with her, her shorts and underwear around her ankles was invitation enough. While she played with me to keep me hard and damn horny, she didn't do quite enough to get me off, probably intentionally. I on the other hand, easily gave her an orgasm that dad couldn't miss. She had both feet on the back of the front seats, her legs spread and bent like frog legs, her pussy easily visible between the two front bucket seats. I was reasonably sure that she orchestrated it so she would climax right where dad could see it happen. Even after, she stayed that way for a long time, stroking her pussy where she knew dad had to be able to see from the drivers seat. She finally pulled her pants back on only when we got close to the campground.

m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,455 Followers