All Comments on 'Family First Ch. 08'

by ErrantZebra

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Best story line

Really great. Eager for the next one...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
family first

Outstanding chapter can't wait to see what Christina is doing in the next part probably something similar. Danny,Mary and Tim unexpectedly worked out with a seamlessly written threesome. the encounter between the Danny and Mary was burning cinders metaphorically speaking.Too bad you 're busy work season will delay next chapter but it will be worth wait when it posts online. the characters are so realistic in their desires and people also as parents,a juxtaposition that blends well but doesn't take from the core of the story. A family novel that many can't pull off but masterfully done by you. Can't wait to see what happens with rest of family members with the incoming chapters. Cheers!

Captain_FapulusCaptain_Fapulusabout 7 years ago
There's never too much sex is there

For a chapter dealing preliminary with sex it sure was a big step forward story-wise. Mary got most of her dreams fulfilled, Tim got his "affair" with his mom out in the open with Danny, Danny got to pork his mom and eventually everyone got a lot more sex than expected. The best part however was Dannys insecurity regarding Christina, despite the strength of their relationship he couldn't hide his fears regarding her having sex with her dad. I was glad to see both his parents being understanding and supporting of him and his decision as well as giving him sage advice as how to proceed. Now I'm really looking forward to more of this story to see how their talk and subsequent action develop and how they'll tackle they joint future now that everything is in the open.

5* as per usual!

teddybearclubteddybearclubabout 7 years ago
So far

So good. Been following this story. I was surprised they didn't DP her.

TBC

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Best Incest Story Ever

This is the best one i've read so far. Really really anticipating the next one!!!!! Hopefully it is up soon

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Still A Hell Of A Kink In All Of Those Hoses!

The plausibility of your narrative is betrayed by the fact that it would be impossible for people to be this open and lusting and the guys not desperately diving on each others cocks or gulping down each others' cream pies! Not one single thought about it? Humbug! :P

ErrantZebraErrantZebraover 6 years agoAuthor
You're not wrong!

TL;DR: I hear you and agree with your feedback. There won't be any male on male bisexuality in Family First, but there almost definitely will be some in future stories.

The longer response:

This comment made me smile.

I've always found it a bit comical that so many stories on Literotica (my own included) feature characters that engage in behavior that’s at best, outrageous, and at worst, utterly unbelievable, all the while existing in universes that are apparently totally devoid of gay and trans characters. There are, of course, the occasional gay incest stories that get posted, but those are almost exclusively focused on male characters. It seems like every female character in this category is bi, while the male characters are not only 100% straight, but act like the idea of engaging in homosexual activity of any kind literally has never occurred to them. It's weird.

Of course, I'm just as guilty of falling into this pattern as everyone else.

I can't speculate about why other authors have taken this approach, but believe it or not, this is something I gave a lot of thought to when I was outlining Family First. As a straight male, the thought of M/M sex doesn't particularly appeal to me on its own. For some reason, though, I do think there’s something strangely hot about fathers and sons getting it on, particularly in the context of a whole family letting go of their sexual inhibitions.

The original outline of Family First included male/male bisexuality, first between Tim and Danny, and eventually with other male characters as well. It was never going to be a main focus, but it was there. As I got closer and closer to Tim’s introduction, though, I became less confident about including those scenes.

First of all, there were already many interpersonal conflicts to resolve between these characters, and I worried that introducing Danny’s questioning of his sexuality into the mix would make the development of his relationships with Christina and Olivia even more cluttered and confused than they already are.

More than that, though, I was worried about splitting the audience for the story. I know many readers do enjoy gay incest, but there is definitely a vocal contingent of commenters for whom, a story is completely ruined if two dudes even look at each other the wrong way. I don't necessarily want to appease that element of the community, but it did seem a bit unfair to drop such a divisive element this late in the story without any previous indication that I was headed in that direction.

So here’s the plan: Once I'm finished with Family First, I'm hoping to release a re-edited version of the novel that includes the M/M elements that I originally cut out. This new version would include upfront warnings about the nature of the added content. Hopefully this would allow everyone to enjoy the version of the story that turns them on the most. Of course, at the pace I'm currently writing, that is probably years away.

So to sum up, I totally agree with your comment, but as an author, I have to balance the plausibility of the story with the demands of the audience. For what it's worth, future stories I have planned will definitely be more open and inclusive regarding LGBTQ characters of both genders.

Sorry for the rant!

goducks1goducks1almost 6 years ago
great story - 5 stars again!!!

BUT - I liked your rant dated 9/21 even better!!!! i agree with it - i'm always surprised by many of the comments on this site - not just on bisexuality, but the difficulty some readers seem to have realizing this is PURE fiction. Hopefully the writer creates a fun, erotic, sexy, interesting story that is well written. The writer will probably take a lot of "artistic license", and if the reader doesn't like it they can stop reading at any time.

Anyway - GREAT STORY!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
the story

i love the story and action but when will the writers stop making 18 year old 's sound like 12 year old's.

petskunkpetskunkover 4 years ago
Best Yet

Zebra, I think this is the best chapter of the series so far. The coming together of mother and son was handled so lovingly, almost romantically. Adding Dad to the scene ramped it up in terms of the erotic content without losing the love of the mother and son. Obviously another 5.

One of the problems I have with reading other authors' work is that it humbles me, lol. I truly wish I had your writing abilities.

Thanks.

weaslbeakweaslbeakover 4 years ago
Kudos and continue

I agree with petskunk's comment about being humbled. I greatly admire your ability to produce a storyline that, in my mind, is entirely plausible. I enjoyed this chapter greatly and was wondering about Tim's involvement. I believe it was handled expertly. The fact that his "open marriage" issue was only with his mother was a bit of a surprise but made sense in the larger story context. I thought it very interesting that Tim's father was possibly unaware of his son and his wife having sex. It added a bit of reality to the storyline, to my thinking.

I was also interested in the thought process you had as to the relationship with Tim and Danny. Congratulations on the exclusion of involvement with Tim and Danny. Having been in a threesome, the first male/male contact was available and possible but I was not yet ready to dive into that "end of the pool" at the time. I could have and have wondered ever since why I did not when the opportunity was right in front of my face. I think, for some, it is a big step and takes a bit of time to evolve into the next steps, like all your characters are doing.

I am very appreciative that the co-mingling of generations and families is happening over several chapters and not all in one big "fuckfest". I appreciate your character development of the two families and think that the possible addition of Olivia is an anticipation of mine. I am eager to continue reading the series and will also read the alternate series with the male/male action when and if it comes to life.

As I indicated earlier, I appreciate the skill with which you write the chapters of this story and marvel at your abilities. I am spurred to try to write some of my experiences and daydreams, but have not yet gotten much coherent writing to the page.

Thank you and keep up the great writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Waiting with baited breath.

I I’ve your writing and hope that several couplings will occur. Danny and his Grandmother not being the least. I too hope Olivia is allowed to join in.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aabout 2 years ago

Outstanding series. It is remarkable when a child realizes his parents are human with sexual needs, wants and are able to satisfy them.

olblueyesolblueyesabout 1 month ago

this tale is plausible because of the character development over a number chapters and not rushed as a stroke story would be,,im taking my time reading this as it is a joy to be savored and not hurried,,

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userErrantZebra@ErrantZebra
1009 Followers
Update 9/24/23 Hi All, Just a quick update to let everyone know that I'm still alive and still writing. Hopefully I'll have more to share soon! -EZ

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES