Family Incestuous Affairs, Ch. 03

Story Info
Dan has sex with sister-in-law, Kathy & and her mom, Donna.
8k words
4.39
11.8k
33
2

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/02/2023
Created 10/20/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Family Incestuous Affairs, Ch. 03

Sex with my sister-in-law, Kathy, and with her mother, Donna.

After a day at the beach, this story is about the extramarital, incestuous sex that I had with my 24-year-old, sister-in-law, Kathy, and with her 46-year-old, mother, Donna.

Author's Note:

Normally, because, as her brother-in-law, I'm not blood related to my sister-in-law, our sexual relationship is not deemed incest. Yet, with us living in the same house, and under the same roof, even though it's a three-family house and we live on separate floors, a sexual relationship between us is, indeed, deemed incestuous. Moreover, because we're both married to different people, our extramarital, sexual relationship is clearly forbidden.

# # #

Family Incestuous Affairs, Chapter 03:

We all live in the same three-family house, a house that was built in the 1880's. My mother-in-law and father-in-law live on the first floor. My wife, Darlene, and I, Danny, live on the second floor. My brother-in-law, Stephen, my wife's brother, and his wife, my sister-in-law, Kathy, live on the third floor.

Darlene and Stephen are home bodies. They don't go out much. Actually, other than going to work, they don't go out at all. When not working, they'd rather stay home and vegetate. Rather than shop for food, they have their food delivered. Rather than going to a restaurant, they order takeout. They hated going shopping. Buying everything they need and want online; they hate going out to shop for anything. The last place they'd go, they hate going to the mall.

More than that, weird, Darlene doesn't enjoy watching movies. I've never known anyone who doesn't enjoy watching movies. Mindless entertainment that breaks the boredom of reality, I mean, seriously, who doesn't like watching a good movie?

I've been watching movies for as long as I can remember. I watched movies on a black and white television. It was a big deal when my dad bought a color TV that was mostly green. I love watching movies. I love when my imagination is lost in a movie and/or in a character.

Instead of watching a movie, as if she was a cat, my wife would rather curl her body up in a chair in the corner of the room and read while drinking a glass of wine. Reading while drinking wine are her two favorite things to do. My wife is weird.

Stephen is just as odd as his sister. He doesn't like sports. What man doesn't like sports? Not only did he never play sports but also, he never watched and/or followed hockey, baseball, basketball, or football. Giving him credit for at least that, he does enjoy watching the Olympics.

After work, he'd rather sit in his reclining chair, and peruse his Playboy, Penthouse, and Hustler magazines while drinking beer. Later, when those magazines disappeared from publication, a typical pervert, he preferred watching porn on his computer. No doubt, with him seldom having sex with his wife, I found out later from Kathy, and in the way that Darlene seldom had sex with me, I attributed them not having sex with their spouses to their low, sexual libidos.

Perhaps, with my wife having a vibrator and a dildo hidden beneath her panties and her bras in her lingerie drawer, along with her photo of Keanu Reeves, maybe, she preferred masturbating herself. With my brother-in-law reading men's magazines and watching porn online of topless and naked women, perhaps, he'd prefer masturbating himself to computer images of naked women rather than having sex with his beautiful and sexy wife. Clearly, the reason why I had sex with Kathy and the reason why she had sex with me was because we were both horny and sexually frustrated.

Who knows and I wouldn't be surprised? Maybe, whenever we're not home, my wife has sex with her brother. Maybe, her brother preferred having sex with his sister and his sister preferred having sex with brother. Wouldn't that be something, if brother and sister really did have incestuous sex?

That would explain a lot. Yet, that's another story for another time that I could write. Brother and Sister have Sex, Brother Fucks Sister, or Sister Blows Brother. With them seldom having sex with their spouses, I've imagined that they've done all of the above with one another. I know for the longest time, before they were married that they slept in the same bed. Them having sex, no doubt, started there.

'Eww,' I thought!

Hating to admit it, they're both odd people. If I knew that Darlene was like this before I married her, I never would have married her. She wasn't like this when we were dating. As soon as I married her, she changed.

When we dated went everywhere. We traveled. We never stayed home. We went shopping at the mall. We watched movies together. We played games. We had more fun before I married her than we had now.

Had I met my sister-in-law, Kathy, before I met Darlene, with us having so much in common, always laughing, talking, teasing one another, and having a good time, I would have married her. I love my brother-in-law's wife. I'm in love with her. She's my woman of sexual desire.

I wish I could kiss Kathy. I wish I could part her red, full lips with my tongue and French kiss her. I wish I could make out with my sexy sister-in-law while touching and feeling her through her clothes. I wish I could slowly undress her. I wish I could strip my her naked. I wish that I could have sex with her.

Lastly, again, something weird, neither Darlene nor Stephen enjoyed playing games. Again, who doesn't like playing games? Whether card games, board games, mind games, and/or video games, no matter the game, playing games doesn't interest them. Forget about them having sex with their spouses, not enjoying movies, nor playing games, what they did liked doing is drinking, reading, talking, and in the case of my brother-in-law, his favorite thing to do was watching porn.

Much different from them, I loved sex. I loved having real sex with live women and not images of women on a computer screen. As horny as I was sexually frustrated, yet, I had more sex before I married my wife than I'm having with her now. Before we were married and when we were dating, we did everything short of sexual intercourse. Albeit a spitter, she even sucked my cock and allowed me to cum in her mouth.

Now, we don't do anything sexual that newly married, normal couples do. Even with us only married for two-years, we don't even kiss. What the Hell is that about? We never make out. Again, what the Hell is that about?

I don't smell. I don't have bad breath nor do I have body odor. With her dressing and undressing in the bathroom, I can't remember the last time that I saw her without her clothes. Tempted to push her back on the bed, strip her naked, and mount her, yet, why bother? In the way that she no longer sexually wanted me, I no longer sexually wanted her. I wanted my sister-in-law, Kathy.

# # #

I've never been much of a drinker. I dislike the taste of beer unless it's an imported ale. I do enjoy having a beer on a hot summer's day at a ballgame or while having a hot dog at a barbeque. Most evenings, I prefer sipping a 12-year-old, single, malted scotch, or a glass of French, red wine of a good vintage while relaxing in front of the television.

With us having that in common, too, Kathy, wasn't much of a drinker either. It only took two drinks to get her inebriated enough that she wasn't able to drive. A funny drunk, she talked and laughed a lot whenever she felt good. Moreover, whenever she was feeling good, stopping short of feeling her breasts and her ass through her clothes, she allowed me to touch her, hug her, and hold her. While daring myself to do so, I wanted to kiss her.

Unlike my wife and her brother, Kathy loved the mall. She loved shopping. She loved going to the mall. As if she was going to a theme park, the mall was her favorite place to go.

Even if she didn't have money to spend, something that my wife and my brother-in-law hated doing and would never do, she enjoyed window shopping. It was fun for her to just look at things. Whenever my wife and my brother-in-law went to the mall, they went there knowing exactly what they wanted to buy. In and out of the mall, it took them fifteen-minutes.

Whenever Kathy went to the mall, with so much to look at and so much to see in so many stores, she'd be gone for hours. Giving her a generous thirty-percent discount on whatever she bought, she even got a job at the mall to sell women's clothes. Every week, she came home with something. A typical woman, something that my wife hated doing and seldom did, she loved buying clothes and shoes. She had two walk-in closets full of clothes and shoes.

Opposite of her husband, and much like me, Kathy loved watching movies. We were both big movie buffs. As if we were watching the Super Bowl, the Oscars was our special night to watch television. We watched everything. From the time that the stars pulled up in their limousines and walked the red carpet ready to be interviewed, we watched that yearly event for hours. It was even more fun with us having seen all of the movies up for nomination.

Opposite of my wife, Darlene, Kathy loved going to the movies to see new releases. As if we were boyfriend and girlfriend dating, instead of a horny brother-in-law out with his sexually frustrated and sexy sister-in-law, with neither my wife nor her husband wanting to go with us, we always went to the movies together alone. Again, as if we were boyfriend and girlfriend, when we weren't holding hands, she allowed me to put my arm around her shapely shoulders and cuddle with her while holding her close.

Every time I saw a romantic or nude scene at the movies, I imagined being in a romantic scene or in a sexual scene with Kathy. While sitting with her at the movies holding her hand in my lap or with my arm around her, I thought about leaning into her and kissing my sister-in-law. Something that I'd love to do, I'd love to kiss Kathy on the lips. I'd love to part her red, full lips with my tongue and French kiss her.

When she turned to look at me with her big, beautiful, brown eyes, I wondered what her reaction would be if I surprised her and kissed her. I wondered if she'd return my kiss with her kiss. Then, not stopping with just a kiss, I imagined touching and feeling her through her clothes while kissing her, French kissing her. I wondered what her reaction would be if I touched and felt her through her clothes while French kissing her.

# # #

Sadly, nothing more than a sexual fantasy, I've masturbated over kissing her. I've masturbated over making out with her while touching her and feeling her through her clothes. I've masturbated over slowly undressing her. I've masturbated over stripping her naked. I've masturbated over having sex with her.

I've imagined slowly unbuttoning her blouse and looking to see what each unbuttoned button revealed before unbuttoning the next button. I imagined removing her blouse while feeling her breasts and fingering her nipples through her bra and continuing to make out with her. I've masturbated over unbuttoning, unzipping, and removing her short skirt. I've masturbated over imagining feeling and squeezing her ass and cupping her pussy through her panties.

I've masturbated over removing her bra and removing her panties. Again, my favorite thing to masturbate over, I've masturbated over stripping her naked. I've imagined touching, feeling, and fondling her naked breasts while sucking her erect nipples. I've imagined feeling and squeezing her naked ass. I've imagined cupping her naked pussy in the palm of my hand as if I owned her naked body. I've masturbated over having sex with my sister-in-law.

When masturbating myself, I imagined touching and feeling her naked body everywhere that a brother-in-law should never touch and feel his sister-in-law. With her a good looking woman, again, I'd love to have extramarital sex with Kathy.

I have a thing for tall and busty women. My wife is 5'7" tall and has C cup breasts. Kathy is 5'10" tall and over six feet tall, nearly as tall as me, when wearing high heels. She has D cup breasts.

Moreover, something else that we have in common, she loved watching NFL football. Every Sunday, Monday night, and Thursday night, we'd watch football together while our spouses were drinking, reading, or sleeping. With her a real football encyclopedia, no matter the team, she knew more about the players and their stats, than I did. I was as overwhelmed by her football knowledge as I was by her beauty.

Lastly, even having this in common, Kathy was a games player. She loved playing games. Just like me, she willingly played any game at any time. When we weren't out shopping together, watching movies, or watching football, we played games. It didn't take me long to realize that Kathy and not Darlene was my perfect match. It was then that I started falling in love with my sexy sister-in-law. It was then that I thought about divorcing my wife and marrying my sister-in-law.

# # #

My extramarital affair that I had with Kathy started on a hot, July day when she asked me to go to the beach with her. Having never gone to the beach with her and having never been alone with her for that long of a time, I was excited about going to the beach with my sexy sister-in-law. While wondering if she wore a one-piece bathing suit of a sexy bikini, I was sexually excited in seeing what she looked like in her bathing suit.

Alas a real bummer, with her mother bored and lonely after her husband died, she asked if we could bring her mother, Donna, along with us. Even though I'd rather go to the beach alone with my sister-in-law, one look at her mother while imagining her in a bathing suit, made me want to take her with us, too. Kathy's mother was a real MILF.

She was as tall, good-looking, sexy, and shapely as her daughter was. Looking ten-years younger, she could have been her big sister. Now, as much as I wanted to have sex with my sexy sister-in-law, I wanted to have sex with Kathy's mother, too.

To say that I wasn't as sexually attracted to her mother as much as I was sexually attracted to my sister-in-law would be a lie. Indeed, something that has never happened to me, I was as sexually attracted to her daughter as I was sexually attracted to her mother. No doubt, after going to the beach with Kathy and her mother, Donna, I'll not only be masturbating over imagining Kathy naked and having sex with her, I'll be imagining her mother naked and having sex with her, too.

Yet, what else is new, neither of our spouses wanted to go to the beach with us? They'd rather stay home. With them always home alone together, I wondered if they had sex in the way that I wanted to have sex with Kathy and/or with her mother. They gave us our blessings to go to the beach together. Seemingly, they were happy to be home alone with one another. Seemingly, they were happy to get rid of us for several hours.

# # #

Sexually surprising me as much as she sexually excited me, as if she was an Olympic diver, Kathy wore a one-piece bathing suit that barely covered her big breasts and her shapely ass. The back of her bathing suit fit more like a thong up the crack of her ass instead of covering her naked, ass cheeks. When she stood, I could see the tops of her jiggling breasts and her long line of sexy cleavage. Then, when she leaned forward, which was all the time while at the beach, she flashed me a perfect, down bathing suit view of her naked breasts and her erect nipples.

'I'm seeing Kathy's naked tits. I can't believe that I'm seeing my sexy sister-in-law's naked breasts and her erect nipples,' I thought. "I love her big and beautiful breasts. I love her pink, erect nipples. I love my sister-in-law.'

Having never seen anything of my sister-in-law before, I stared at all that I saw of her shapely, D cup, naked breasts, and nipples now. I love tits, the bigger the better. Interestingly enough, Kathy's mother, Donna, wore the same one-piece bathing suit as her daughter wore but in a different color. There must have been a sale on bathing suits where Kathy worked.

Sexually surprising me, in the way that her daughter flashed me her naked breasts and her erect nipples, whenever her mother leaned forward, she flashed me her D cup, naked breasts, and erect nipples, too. In the way that Kathy flashed me her nearly naked ass, Donna flashed me her nearly naked ass, too. Preoccupied as I was sexually excited seeing Kathy's naked breasts, and her mother's naked breasts, when I wasn't staring at Kathy's naked tits, I stared at her mother's naked tits.

They both had big and shapely breasts. They both had long, sexy lines of cleavage. When I wasn't staring at all that I could see of Kathy's breasts I stared at all that I could see of her shapely ass. When I wasn't staring at all that I could see of Donna's breasts, I stared at all that I could see of her shapely ass. I'm not only glad that Kathy asked me to go with her to the beach but I'm glad that she asked her mother to come along with us.

Never expecting to be sexually excited over her mother in the way that I was sexually excited over Kathy, I was sexually enamored with both women. While wondering if my sister-in-law had deliberately or unintentionally flashed me, I was tempted to reach my horny hand and stick it down her open bathing suit top. While wondering if her mother had deliberately or unintentionally flashed me, again, I was tempted to stick my horny hand down her bathing suit top, too.

'I'll be masturbating over seeing Kathy's and Donna's naked breasts and erect nipples tonight and tomorrow morning,' I thought. 'I'll be masturbating over imagining touching them, feeling them, and fondling their beautiful breasts while sucking their erect nipples. I'll be masturbating over imagining having sex with not only Kathy but also with her mother, too.'

If it wasn't enough that they both exposed their naked breasts and erect nipples to me, as if they were both strippers, they exposed their nearly naked asses to me. They both had sexy and shapely bodies. They both were beautiful women.

'In the way that I'll be masturbating over all that I'm seeing of their naked breasts, I'll be masturbating over all that I'm seeing of their naked asses,' I thought. 'They both had shapely asses. So round and so full, even though I'm a breast man instead of an ass man, I loved seeing as much of their asses as they showed me while wearing that sexy, one-piece, bathing suit.'

# # #

With breasts my favorite body part of a woman's body, nevertheless, while staring at their bathing suit, clad asses, I watched them walk to the water. After seeing their naked breasts and now staring at their nearly naked asses, it didn't take me long to have a throbbing and pulsating erection. Oddly enough with me sexually attracted to both women, I wanted to have sex with mother as much as I wanted to have sex with daughter. Only, sadly, and sexually frustratingly, nothing more than a sexual fantasy, I knew that I'd never have sex with Kathy or with Donna.

With their backs turned to me, as soon as Kathy walked down with her mother to the water's edge to test the temperature of the water with her toe, I made my sexual move. Something that I thought that I'd never do, but with them flashing me their naked breasts and their nearly naked asses, I wanted to return the flashing favor by flashing them my naked cock. In the way that I saw their big, naked tits and most of their asses, I wanted the both of them to see my big, naked dick.

I stealthily and quickly removed my erect prick from out of the netting in my bathing suit. In the way that they both flashed me their naked breasts and nearly naked asses, while filled with horniness and sexual anticipation, I wanted them to see my naked prick. I was curious to see their reactions to seeing my escaped, naked cock. I wondered if they'd look, stare, or look away.