Family Incestuous Affairs, Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With her not stopping me and allowing me to do so, I reached my horny hand over to her and felt her naked breasts, first one and then the other. I fondled her big tits. I fingered her erect nipples.

In the way that I did with her naked mother, I pulled, turned, and twisted her erect nipples. Then, not stopping there, I reached down to her pussy and cupped her bushy pussy in the palm of my horny hand. I couldn't believe that I had Kathy's cunt in the palm of my hand.

While her mother continued watching me having extramarital sex with her daughter, my sister-in-law continued stroking me while I parted her pussy lips, rubbed her clit, and finger fucked her. She was so wet. She was so very wet. Kathy continued masturbating me, and I continued masturbating her while her voyeur of a mother watched.

Donna fondled her naked breasts while fingering her erect nipples. Then, leaning back in her seat, I turned to watch her finger her pussy. While I masturbated Kathy, I watched Donna masturbating herself. She masturbated herself to me masturbating her daughter and her daughter masturbating me.

Then, with us alone and no one walking by, sexually surprising me, something that I never expected her to do but had always masturbated over imagining her doing, Kathy leaned forward and took my prick in her mouth. I couldn't believe my sexy sister-in-law took my erect prick in her mouth and in front of her mother. Before I even had a chance to kiss her she blew me.

Kathy sucked my cock while her mother leaned forward again to watch her daughter giving her brother-in-law oral sex. Determined for me to cum in her mouth, she stroked my cock faster. She stroked my cock harder. As if she was Linda Lovelace in Deep Throat, deep throating me, she sucked my prick deeper. Seemingly, she wanted to blow me as much as I wanted her to blow me. She wanted me to cum in her mouth as much as I wanted to cum in her mouth.

# # #

With me already horny from seeing them both naked and them both seeing me naked, not taking me long to cum, I put a gentle hand behind her brunette, pretty head. I humped her mouth. I fucked her face. Then, as if my cock was a mini-volcano, I exploded a load of cum in my sister-in-law's mouth.

Unlike my wife, instead of spitting it out in a napkin, she swallowed it. Not only did she swallow my cum but also, she took her time while licking my cock clean. Better than the blowjob my wife, Darlene, gave me, better than the blowjob my mother-in-law, Carol, gave me, and better than the blowjob Carol's best friend, Joan, gave me, Kathy gave me the best blowjob that I ever had.

I'll be masturbating over her sucking my cock and allowing me to cum in her mouth for the rest of my life. As soon as her daughter finished sucking my cock, Donna reached her arm over and down the front seat to take my stiff prick in her hand. In the way that her daughter had stroked me, her mother stroked me, too. Then, as shocked as I was sexually excited, Kathy's mother said something that I never expected her to say.

"If you come back here, Danny," said Donna with a face full of sexual arousal. "I'll allow me to fuck me. Would you like to fuck your sister-in-law's mother," she asked with a dirty laugh? "Would you like to stick your big dick in my warm and wet pussy," she asked? "It's been a while since I've gotten laid. I'd love you to fuck me. I'd love to fuck you, Danny."

She leaned over the seat to look at her daughter.

"You don't mind if I fuck, Danny, do you? You don't mind if he fucks your mother? You don't mind if I have sex with your brother-in-law, do you, Kathy," asked Donna with a big laugh?

Kathy laughed, too.

"As long as I can watch him fuck you, mother," she said. "Maybe, after he fucks you, he'll give me sloppy seconds and fuck me, too," she said with a dirty laugh. "I'd love to fuck Danny as much as I'd love him to fuck me."

'Unable to believe all that I was hearing, my sister-in-law's mother wanted me to fuck her. She willingly and consensually wanted to fuck me, too. Even more unbelievable, my sister-in-law wanted to watch me have sex with her mother. As shocking as it was sexually exciting, Kathy wanted to fuck me, too. She wanted me to fuck her, also.

To be continued...