Family Incestuous Affairs, Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pulled up my bathing suit leg higher to make sure that my naked, erect prick poked out the end of my bathing suit leg and was clearly exposed. Again, wanting to return the favor of their exhibitionism with my exhibitionism, after my sister-in-law and her mother flashed me their naked breasts, I was determined to flash them my erect, naked prick. Making my flash appear unintentional, the head of my erect prick was nakedly exposed from the leg of my bathing suit.

Beyond being sexually excited, hoping that they'd notice it in the way that I noticed their naked breasts, I couldn't wait for Kathy and Donna to see my exposed, naked prick sticking out of my bathing suit leg. Curious for their reactions to seeing my big dick, I wondered if they'd look at all that they could see of my erect cock. I wondered if they'd stare at my erect, naked cock. I wondered if they'd be as sexually aroused seeing my erect, naked cock as I was sexually excited seeing their big, naked breasts.

Then, something that I hoped they wouldn't be and/or do, I hoped they wouldn't be embarrassed and look away from my exposed dick. I wanted them to see it. I wanted them to stare at it in the way that I stared at their naked breasts and shapely asses. I wanted to make them as sexually aroused as they made me sexually excited.

I hoped that Kathy and/or her mother wouldn't be modestly moral enough not to look and stare at my erect cock. With me sitting on the blanket with my legs stretched all the way out, as soon as they neared me while talking and laughing, they stopped talking. They stopped laughing.

They both saw my naked prick at the same time. In the way that I hoped they would, they both stared at the head of my naked prick in the way that I stared at their big, naked breasts and erect nipples. As sexually excited seeing their naked breasts and most of their naked asses, it sexually excited me for them to see my naked prick.

No longer talking and laughing while looking at one another, instead, they both focused their sexual attention on my big dick. They both stared at all that they could see of my erect, naked prick. Hard to miss, with my big dick throbbing and pulsating while sticking straight out of the leg of my bathing suit, Kathy and her mother saw my naked cock. They stared at my big dick as if they had never seen a naked prick before.

If I wasn't sexually excited before, I was even more sexually excited now that I not only flashed them both my penis but also that they stared at my naked penis. After seeing their naked breasts, their erect nipples, and most of their shapely asses, I'll be masturbating over all that I saw of them today. After exposing my naked prick to them, I'll be masturbating over all that they saw of me today.

'In the way that she exposed her naked breasts, erect nipples, and most of her naked ass to me, I exposed myself to my sexy sister-in-law. I deliberately flashed her my cock. In the way that her mother exposed her naked breasts, erect nipples, and most of her naked ass to me to me, I exposed myself to Kathy's mother, too. I deliberately flashed her my cock, too. I'll not only be masturbating over seeing their naked breasts and nearly naked ass, but I'll be also masturbating over Kathy and Donna seeing my naked prick for the rest of my life,' I thought.

# # #

They both spotted my erect penis protruding from the edge of my bathing suit at the same time. I couldn't believe that I had not only flashed my sister-in-law my naked penis but also, I had flashed her mother my naked penis, too. With them not looking away in embarrassed shame, I found it even more sexually exciting how they both stared at my erect dick. Sexually surprising me as much as they sexually excited me, they not only looked at what she could see of my erect cock, they stared at my naked prick.

Then, something I couldn't believe they did, instead of sitting beside me on my blanket, Kathy opened another blanket and spread it out by my feet. Now, Kathy and Donna were in a direct line of sight of my exposed member. In the way that I continued staring at their naked breasts, they continued staring at my exposed, erect, naked prick. With me staring at all that they continued showing me of their naked breasts and erect nipples, they continued staring at my naked cock.

Then, when Kathy and her mother rested on their elbows on her blanket facing me, they had a constant view of my naked cock in the way that they gave me a continual view of her naked breasts and erect nipples. Tits for cock, the more that I saw of their naked breasts the bigger and harder my penis grew. Now, instead of just seeing the head of my exposed dick, they saw half of my thick, naked prick. Moreover, with them both staring at my naked dick, with my cock continuing to throb and pulsate, they made my cock grow bigger and harder.

The three of us remained in those positions the whole time we were at the beach. With them both staring at me, I leaned forward to stare at them. I stared at their naked tits in the way that they stared at my naked dick. I'll be dreaming of having sex with not only my sister-in-law tonight but also, I'll be dreaming over having sex with her mother, too. Nothing more than a sexual fantasy, I'd love to have threesome sex with my sister-in-law and with her mother, too.

Finally, when it was ready to leave, we gathered up everything and put it all in the trunk of Kathy's car. She started the car to put on the air conditioning. Then, once we were in the car, my sister-in-law said something that I never expected her to say. She said something that I'll never forget her saying. Shocking me as much as she sexually excited me, I'll be masturbating over what she said and over this day of seeing their naked tits and exposing my naked prick to them at the beach for the rest of my life.

# # #

"Why don't we get changed in the car," she said looking at me with sexual anticipation and sexual arousal?

'What? My sister-in-law wanted us to strip ourselves naked in front of one another and change our clothes in the car,' I thought with sexual excitement.

Her question echoed in my head. Something that I'd never dare to suggest, I couldn't believe my sister-in-law suggested that we strip naked in the car to put on our clothes. In the way that I couldn't remember the last time I saw my wife, Darlene, naked, I'll be seeing my sister-in-law, Kathy, and her MILF of a mother, Donna, naked, and they'll be seeing me naked, too.

"I won't look if you don't look," she said with a sexy laugh and a naughty look.

Surprising me and sexually exciting me even more, with her mother seemingly okay with changing out of her bathing suit in Kathy's car, and in front of me, her mother laughed, too. I couldn't believe that my sexy sister-in-law suggested that we change out of our bathing suits in the car. She suggested that the three of us strip ourselves naked in front of one another before putting on our clothes.

If I wasn't sexually excited enough before while flashing them my naked prick and with them flashing me their naked breasts, I was even more sexually excited now. I couldn't believe that I was not only going to see them both naked but also, they were going to see me naked, too. I couldn't wait for them to see the entire length of my naked prick. I couldn't wait to watch them staring at my naked body in the way that I'll be staring at their naked bodies.

I couldn't wait to watch them both remove their bathing suits. I couldn't wait to see the entirety of their naked breasts and their erect nipples. I couldn't wait to see their naked pussies. I couldn't wait to see my sister-in-law's naked cunt. I couldn't wait to see her mother's naked cunt, too. I couldn't wait to see them both naked in the way that I couldn't wait for them to see me naked, too.

I couldn't wait for them to watch me remove my bathing suit and see my naked, erect prick. Taking my sweet, slow time putting on my clothes, I couldn't wait for Kathy to see my naked prick. I couldn't wait for Donna to see my big, erect cock. I couldn't wait to see the reactions on their faces for me to see them naked and for them to see me naked.

# # #

"I don't mind getting changed in the car," said Donna. "Nudity never bothered me," she said with a shrug. "I could have been a nudist," she said with a laugh while I stared at her and I imagined her naked.

She looked from her daughter to look at me.

"I love being naked," she said while giving me a sexy look and a naughty smile. "Most days I do housework naked. Sometimes forgetting that I'm not wearing any clothes, I've even answered my front door to the takeout food delivery man while naked," she said with a sexy laugh. "Oops," she said with a dirty laugh.

I returned her dirty laugh with my nervous laugh. I couldn't believe that I was about to see Kathy and her mother naked. I couldn't believe that they'd soon be seeing me naked, too.

"I used to go skinny dipping all the time with my friends. I miss being naked in public. I love being naked in public. It's so freeing," she said lifting her arms over her head. "Now that I think of it," she said.

She looked from me to look at her daughter as if to see our reactions to her loving to be naked in public. Then, she said something that I had never expected her to say.

"The three of us should go to a nude beach together sometime," she said with a laugh. "Wouldn't you love to be naked in public?"

Again, as if to see my reaction to all that she said, she looked from her daughter to look at me.

"That would be fun. I haven't been to a nude beach in thirty-years," she said.

She looked at me and smiled.

"I bet you'd love to see your sister-in-law naked, Danny," she said with a chuckle. "I bet you'd love to see your sister-in-law's mother naked, too," she said with another dirty laugh while staring at me with sexual arousal. "I know that we'd love to see you naked," she said with another dirty laugh.

I couldn't believe that my sister-in-law's mother not only agreed to change in the car but also suggested that we go to a nude beach sometime. By all that she said, Donna was showing me what a whore she really was. I only wished that I was alone with Kathy's mother. In the way that she was looking at me, I'd definitely have sex with her.

Nonetheless, keeping my mind on the prize, seeing Kathy naked, with the three of us agreeing to change in the car, I kept to our agreement. I didn't look. Instead of looking, I stared. As much as I couldn't remove my horny eyes from my sister-in-law's naked body, I couldn't remove my eyes from her mother's naked body, too.

"Actually, Donna, I'd love to see you without your clothes," I said returning her dirty laugh with my dirty laugh. "I'd love to go to a nude beach with you and your daughter. I'd love for the three of us to walk the length of the beach and back without our clothes," I said with a laugh.

# # #

Before removing my bathing suit, as if they were in syncopation, I watched Kathy and her mother, Donna, remove their bathing suit straps from their shapely shoulders at the same time. Giving me a real, slow, sexy, striptease show, as if hypnotized watching them undress, I was mesmerized by all that they were both suddenly showed me of their beautiful, naked bodies. Looking from Kathy to Donna and back again, I couldn't stop staring. I was as shocked as I was sexually excited that my sister-in-law suggested that we strip naked and change in the car.

As if there was a drumroll of sexual anticipation going off in my head, I held my breath. This was it. The were going to remove their bathing suits in front of me. They were going to show me their naked breasts. I was going to see the size and the shape of their big, naked tits. As if sexually teasing me, I watched them pull down the front of her bathing suits to expose their shapely, naked breasts. Instead of only seeing the tops of their big tits, I saw the entirety of their naked breasts.

As if I watched a tennis match, I stared from my sister-in-law's naked breasts to stare at her mother's naked breasts. Moving my head one way before moving it the other way, I stared from Kathy to stare at Donna and back again. In breast heaven, my eyes were filled with four, big breasts. They both had beautiful breasts.

Kathy's breast was just like her mother's breasts. Donna's big breasts sagged a little more than her daughter's big breasts. Moreover, because she breastfed Kathy, as I found out later, she had huge nipples, bigger nipples than her daughter's nipples. Her nipples were so big that my lips involuntarily moved in the shape of the mouth of a goldfish looking for food.

'I'd love to suck her big nipples while fondling her big tits,' I thought. 'I'd love Donna to stroke my cock and suck my cock while I fondled her naked breasts. In the way that I'd love to cum in Kathy's mouth, I'd love to cum in her mother's mouth, too.'

Finally, something that I'll be masturbating over for the rest of my horny life, I watched them lift their butts from the car seats. Again, as if there was another drumroll of sexual anticipation going off in my head, they slowly and sexily pulled their bathing suits all the way down to her ankles. They were naked. Kathy was naked and Donna was naked. Never thinking that I'd ever see my sister-in-law and her mother naked, I saw them both without their clothes.

'I'll be masturbating over seeing my sister-in-law and her mother naked for the rest of my horny life,' I thought.

I stared from Kathy to stare at her mother before staring back at her daughter. They both had brown, bushy pussies. I stared at Donna's naked breasts and her bushy pussy in the way that I stared at her daughter's naked breasts and bushy pussy. Never did I ever think that I'd be seeing my sister-in-law without her clothes. Unbelievably and even more sexually exciting, never did I ever think that I'd be seeing Kathy and her mother naked.

# # #

Hard to wrap my head around it, Kathy was naked. My sister-in-law was naked. I was seeing my brother-in-law's wife without her clothes. Her mother, Donna, was naked, too. My sister-in-law's mother was naked. I was seeing Kathy's mother without her clothes.

As if they both wanted to show me their naked bodies, taking their time dressing, while talking and laughing, neither one seemed in a rush to put on their clothes. They both seemed comfortable being naked in front of me. I not only stared at their big, naked tits but also, I stared at her brown, bushy pussies. Back then, women didn't trim their pussies in the way that they trim and nakedly shave their beavers now.

"Danny! I asked you not to look," said Kathy suddenly catching me staring at her beautiful, naked body.

She covered her big, naked breasts with her forearm and her naked pussy with her hand while feigning her embarrassment. I knew she wasn't embarrassed. If she was anything she was sexually aroused that I was seeing her naked.

Her mother laughed and I laughed, too.

"I'm so embarrassed," said my sister-in-law, Kathy.

If she was that easily embarrassed, she never would have suggested that we change our clothes in the car. She never would have removed her bathing suit in front of me. She never would have stripped herself naked.

"I'm not embarrassed, Danny," said her mother. "You may look at me instead of my morally modest daughter," said her mother opening her arms to show me her naked breasts and her naked pussy while laughing. "I don't care if you see me naked," she said with a dirty laugh. "It's sexually arousing for you to see me without my clothes," she said with another laugh.

She leaned forward in the car from the backseat. She sat up straight and stuck out her naked breasts. Then, looking down at her naked tits, she looked up at me and smiled. She stared at me and nodded her pretty head as if inviting me to touch them and feel them.

Accommodating her, daring myself to do so, I reached out my horny hand and felt Donna's naked breasts, first one and then the other. I squeezed her big tits. I fondled her big beautiful breasts. I fingered her erect nipples. I turned her nipples. I twisted her nipples. I pulled her nipples to her sexual delight.

"Your breasts are so firm," I said. "Your nipples are so big. I love your big tits, Donna," I said with a dirty laugh. "I love your erect nipples."

I turned to Kathy to stare at her naked breasts and her naked pussy. She still modestly covered her nakedness with her forearm and her hand. Yet, instead of looking back at me with embarrassed shame, she looked at me with sexual arousal. Clearly, she enjoyed me seeing her naked as much as I enjoyed seeing her without her clothes.

"I'm not looking. I'm staring," I said with a laugh. "You have a beautiful body, Kathy," I said. "I love your big tits. I love your brown, bushy pussy. I'd not only love to have sex with you but also, I'd love to have sex with your mother, too," I said looking from Kathy to look at Donna.

Daring myself to ask her, I wanted to ask Kathy if I could feel her naked breasts and finger her erect nipples in the way that I had felt her mother's naked breasts and fingered her nipples. I'd love to cup my sister-in-law's naked pussy in the palm of my hand. I'd love to spread her pussy lips with my fingers and rub her clit while finger fucking her pussy. I'd love to masturbate my sister-in-law.

# # #

"Your turn, pervert," said Kathy with a sexy laugh.

She still covered her naked breasts with her forearm. She continued covering her naked pussy with her hand. She looked over at me and stared at my erection that tented my bathing suit. She appeared as sexually aroused as I was sexually excited.

"Take off your bathing suit," she said. "Show us your cock. Show me and my mother your naked prick. We want to see your big, erect dick. Now that you saw us both naked, we want to see you naked, too," she said.

I smiled at her.

"Okay," I said. "No peeking," I said with a laugh.

They laughed, too.

"Oh, I won't peek. I'll stare," she said giving me a sexy smile and a naughty look. "We'll both stare in the way that you stared at our naked bodies."

Her mother laughed.

"I love to watch," said Donna. "I love seeing people naked. I love watching people having sex," she said with a dirty laugh.

In the way that my sister-in-law was a bit of a whore, like mother like daughter, I was surprised that her mother was more than a bit of a whore, too. Sexually excited to show them both my erect naked prick, as soon as I removed my bathing suit, my erect cock sprang to life in the way of a Jack-in-the-Box. With her mother leaning over the front seat while staring at my naked prick, we were all sitting in Kathy's car naked.

Men that walked past her car stared at Kathy's and Donna's naked breasts. Three, older women in their fifties, with their car parked next to our car, stopped on my side of the car to stare at my exposed erection. One woman lowered the front of her bathing suit to show me her naked breasts.

She signaled me to lower my window. When I did, she stood closer and allowed me to feel her naked breasts and finger her erect nipples. Then, she reached her hand inside of my car window to take my erect prick in her hand and stroke it

"Nice cock," she said.

I laughed.

"Nice tits," I said.

# # #

Finally, with us alone and without any spectators, as her mother still leaned over the seat watching, again, daring myself to do so, I took Kathy's hand by her wrist and put in on my prick. With her mother watching, as soon as I did that, instead of pulling her hand away, surprising me, she wrapped her long, manicured fingers around my cock. She fondled the head of my big dick with her fingertips while slowly stroking me. My sister-in-law was giving me a hand job while her mother leaned over the seat to watch.