Family Lessons Ch. 6

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GeorgeTasker
GeorgeTasker
4,757 Followers

"Home to fuck."

Sharon shivered in anticipation but did not say a word, letting Billy take charge and practically drag her back to the car.

"Hey baby nice hooters!" shouted a voice from across the road, followed by a loud wolf whistle.

Billy and Sharon turned to look across the street and saw three college kids admiring the view of Sharon's skimpy outfit.

"Show us your tits!" one of them yelled at Sharon across the road.

"Do it!" Billy whispered to Sharon.

"What?" she replied in surprise, turning away from the kids to look at Billy.

"Flash your big tits at them," insisted Billy with a grin.

Sharon smiled back at Billy, excited by their evening of exhibitionism. She turned back to the college kids and yanked open the front of her blouse, letting her enormous tits pop free. The boys' eyes went wide and they cheered at the impressive sight. Sharon shook her shoulders, causing her large breasts to wobble and jiggle delightfully, then she cupped and squeezed her tits for the boys' viewing pleasure before pulling her shirt closed once again.

Laughing, she and Billy ran the rest of the way back to the car. "I can't wait to get you home and get inside you!" Billy said as he started the car up and sped back towards their house.

As they drove Sharon reached over into Billy's lap and began to rub his hardened crotch through his pants. "Ooo," gasped Sharon, his cock urgently throbbing against her palm, "Hard again already William? You liked it when I flashed those boys?" Sharon was turned on herself, her panties dripping wet. She unfastened the front of Billy's trousers and slipped her hand inside, cupping him through his underwear.

"I definitely like showing you off," confirmed Billy as his stepmother slipped her soft hand inside the waistband of his underwear and encircled his hard cock. Sharon started to pump her hand up and down his shaft. Billy accelerated faster, the sooner he got home the sooner he could fuck his father's wife.

"You liked showing me to Tommy too?" she asked, shuffling around on her seat to face towards Billy. "Did you like letting him play with my big tits?" Sharon leant over into Billy's lap and licked her tongue around the head of his cock.

Billy moaned as Sharon licked up the mixture of newly formed precum from his current state of arousal and dried cum from the previous blowjob she had given him. "I bet Tommy liked playing with them," Billy said as Sharon sunk her mouth down onto Billy's cock, sucking his whole length into her mouth. Billy groaned and sped the car up even more, he didn't want to blow his load before he got her home.

Sharon drew back up off his cock, "I bet Tommy would have liked me to do this to him as well," purred Sharon. She was about to say more but Billy pushed down on the top of his head and stuffed his cock back into her mouth, muzzling her. Sharon smiled around Billy's cock and began to suck heavily, rapidly bobbing her head. She was enjoying the race between her getting Billy off and Billy getting them home.

Suddenly a loud siren blared behind them and Billy saw the flashing lights in his rear view mirror. "Fuck!" he swore angrily, "It's the cops."

Sharon sat up hurriedly and wiped her mouth. "Shit!" she swore as Billy slowed the car and pulled over to the side of the road.

"Your father will want to know why you were driving the car," said Sharon worriedly. Billy was more concerned with stuffing his uncomfortably hard cock back into his pants before the cop reached their car.

"We can't get a ticket!" hissed Sharon as the cop walked up to their door.

As he wound down the window Billy quickly reached over and flipped open the slit on the side of Sharon's skirt, letting her long silky thigh into view.

"Hello officer," greeted Billy as pleasantly as he could.

"Going a little fast their son," said the cop, looking down into the car at Billy, a flashlight in his hand. The no-nonsense expression on his face made Billy's heart sink.

"Ahh sorry officer, I was just trying to get my date home," Billy explained.

The cop noticed Sharon for the first time and shone his torch in through the window at her. The torchlight lingered on the creamy thigh Billy had cleverly put on display. The light then roamed up to Sharon's chest, most of the buttons still undone since her earlier flashing, giving the cop a perfect view of her deep cleavage and the bulging tops of her ample breasts.

"I see," said the cop, licking his lips and openly staring at Sharon's voluptuous body. After an uncomfortably long silence the police officer finally tore his gaze away from Sharon's lush curves and shone the torch back on Billy. "I'm gonna have to give you a ticket for speeding son, can you please show me your license and registration."

Billy's shoulders slumped in disappointment, "Do you have to officer?" he asked in a pleading tone as he handed the cop his license, "We weren't going that fast were we?"

"You were going sixty in a thirty area."

"Oh," replied Billy, surprised at his speed, but then again Sharon had distracted him so he had no idea how fast he had been going. For the first time that night Billy was not in control, and he didn't like the situation at all.

The cop started writing up the speeding ticket.

"Don't!" cried out Sharon desperately.

The cop looked up in surprise, "Excuse me Miss?"

Sharon usually got called Ma'am when she was with her husband so it was rather strange to be addressed as Miss. "You can't write us a ticket."

"And why's that?" asked the cop, somewhat bemused. He once again took the opportunity to shine the torch onto Sharon, getting an eyeful of her long legs and cleavage.

"It's my father's car," said Sharon, trying to think quickly, "And if he finds out I was with William tonight he'll kill me." Well it was half true. Sharon just hoped the cop didn't radio in to find the car was registered to someone with Billy's surname.

"Is that right?" said the cop, raising one eyebrow. He closed his ticket book and moved around to the other side of the car and opened the car door, looking in at Sharon's lovely body.

"Please don't give us a ticket," repeated Sharon, turning slightly in her seat to face towards the cop and arching her back slightly to push out her chest, making her already impressive breasts even more prominent.

The cop reached out and stroked the back of his knuckles boldly across Sharon's chest, brushing across her nipples through the thin blouse. "I suppose it is just a traffic infringement," he said slowly.

Sharon continued the momentum, "I'd be very grateful if you let us off."

"You haven't been up to anything else illegal I hope," said the cop, traced the deep valley of Sharon's cleavage with one fingertip.

"Of course not." Sharon's voice quavered slightly with nervousness. Although hers and Billy's relationship was not strictly illegal, it still left her with a guilty feeling.

"Get out of the car," ordered the cop sternly.

Sharon did as she was instructed, Billy wasn't sure if the cop meant him as well so he stayed put, not knowing what to do and deciding to let his stepmother handle this.

"Turn around and face the car, put your hands on the roof," said the cop, stepping up behind her as she did so. Sharon's body was facing the car and all Billy could see was her flat stomach and the undersides of her heavy breasts.

The cop stepped up behind Sharon and ran his hands down her sides, searching her for weapons. His rough hands slid down over her hips and down the sides of her bare legs, Sharon gasped slightly at his touch against her bare skin. The policeman then stroked his hands up the insides of her bare legs, right up under the hem of her skirt. He didn't quite reach to her crotch, but definitely went higher than perhaps he should of. His hands moved to the outsides of her thighs, sliding upwards through the slits on the sides of her skirt and briefly cupping the cheeks of her ass, left uncovered by the g-string she wore. Sharon gave a sharp intake of breath as he gave her ass a gentle squeeze then slid his hands out from her skirt and up her sides till they reached around and cupped her full breasts.

"Oh my!" murmured Sharon as the cop fondled her large breasts through her blouse, his breath now hot against her neck as he leant right in behind her. The cop's bulging crotch pushed itself against the round globes of Sharon's posterior as he manhandled her tits, squeezing them roughly.

Inside the car Billy say frozen, unsure what to do as he watched the cop feel up his stepmother before his very eyes. He decided that perhaps it was best the cop have a little fun and let them off the speeding ticket, in fact watching the cops big hands roam across Sharon's ample bosom just in front of the car window was turning him on. It was kind of like earlier on when he had let his friend Tommy feel her breasts a little.

The cop continued to grind his crotch into Sharon's tight posterior, at the same time he slipped one of his hands down inside the open front of her blouse to squeeze at her bare breasts. Sharon moaned slightly and pushed back against his thrusting loins with her ass, letting her body lean back against his. The cop's fingers found her hardened nipple and pulled roughly on it before his hand covered her bare breast and squeezed firmly. Sharon reached behind her with one hand and pressed up between the cop's legs, gasping as she felt the sizeable swelling there. She gave him manhood a squeeze.

"So are you going to let me off the ticket then officer?" she asked, her voice a sexy purr even though she just wanted to get this over with as quickly as possible so she could take Billy home and screw him.

"I can't seem to find anything illegal on you," said the cop, letting his hand slip out of the front of her blouse, "So I guess I'll have to let you go."

Sharon turned around to face him, she reached out and gave his throbbing cock another squeeze through his pants, "Thank you officer I'm very grateful." Sharon then opened the car door and started to get back in.

"Wait!" snapped the cop suddenly, grabbing her arm and stopping her from leaving.

"What?" she asked in surprise wondering if he was going to change his mind.

"I forgot to search somewhere," said the cop with a smile. Sharon gasped loudly as he pulled up her skirt and pressed his hand between her legs, rubbing her pussy through her g-string. She moaned in surprise as he slipped his hand down inside the waistband of her panties and brushed his fingertips across her naked cunt. Sharon's lips parted in a silent gasp as he pushed his finger up inside her. She stood motionless as the cop probed inside her vagina with his finger.

"You're clean," he said after a moment more and he withdrew his hand from inside her underwear.

"Thank you," Sharon said, her voice stammering as she got into the car.

The cop moved back around to Billy's side of the car and leant in the window. "Keep it slow this time Romeo," the cop told Billy.

"Yes sir," he nodded, swallowing nervously as he started the car's engine with a shaking hand.

***

Billy and Sharon burst through the front door of their house about fifteen minutes later, practically tearing each other's clothes off as they made their way towards the bedroom. By the time they made it to the bed they were both very naked. Billy threw his sexy stepmother onto the bed and immediately climbed on top of her, fervently kissing her as he slid his hand along her side, stroking up across her thigh and hip to reach up and grab the side of her large breast. Sharon moaned as Billy's tongue pushed it's way into her mouth and both her hands reached down to grab his ass and pull him harder against her, his stiff penis pressing against her stomach.

Sharon pushed down on Billy's hips so that his cock slipped down between her thighs, the head brushing her yearning pussy.

"Fuck me William, fuck me!" begged Sharon, practically panting with lust.

Billy smiled down at his gorgeous stepmother and pushed forwards slightly with his hips, the head of his cock pressing against her cunt lips and parting them slightly. Sharon tried to push down with her hips and take his length inside her as she so ached to do, but Billy's weight kept her out. He paused for a moment, enjoying her need to have him and her struggles to get him inside her, then he sat back.

"Turn around on your knees," he ordered her.

Sharon was a little disappointed that he wanted to fuck her in the humiliating dog position again, but she was so overcome with the need to have his beautiful cock inside her that she didn't argue. Instead she turned over and lifted herself up to her knees, offering up her lovely ass to him, her legs parted and her wet cunt open and yearning.

"Quickly!" insisted Sharon as Billy moved behind her and seized her hips, preparing to thrust up into her.

Billy gently rocked his hips forwards slightly, the tip of his cock pushing against Sharon's swollen cunt, only just piercing her. "Are you ready?" he whispered softly.

"Oh God yessss!" groaned Sharon, trying to push her ass back into him but he held her tightly by the hips.

"Do you want my cock inside you?"

"Yes!" she was practically panting.

"Are you sure you want your stepson so screw you?"

"Oh God!" gasped Sharon, "Hurry up and fuck me!"

Billy obviously decided he had made her wait long enough. He tightened his hold on her hips and rammed forward hard and fast, his long cock shoving into Sharon's cunt causing her to scream out with relief. Billy only had to make a few short sharp thrusts before his lusty stepmother was cumming on his dick, her ass pushing back against him as he bucked towards her. Billy's hands slid up along her sides and he reached under to catch her large swinging breasts, giving them a rough squeeze as she orgasmed. His own cock was throbbing and close to release itself as he kneaded her ample tits and fucked his cock rapidly in and out of her pussy.

"Not much longer!" he moaned in her ear as he squeezed her tits harder and pulled on her nipples.

Sharon, still coming down from her climax, ground back against him and didn't really hear him, "Oh fuck that feels good William."

"I'm gonna cum!" murmured Billy, more insistently this time.

"What?" gasped Sharon in surprise, his words finally sinking in.

"I'm gonna fill you up!" he grunted, his hands fisting over her ample breasts.

"No!" cried Sharon, pushing herself forward and off his cock. "You can't come inside me Billy."

Billy groaned as she popped off his cock, he was aching for release.

"I can suck you off again," suggested Sharon, "And you can cum all over my face if you want."

Billy reached for her and tried to pull her back, but this time it was Sharon's turn to deny him, "No William we can't."

"Why not!?" whined Billy.

"I'm your stepmother, we just can't!" she replied firmly.

"If I can't cum in your cunt, then I'll use your ass!" snapped Billy, pulling her back towards him. This time Sharon didn't fight him as he aimed his cock at the puckered hole between her peachy buttocks. The lusty teenager let out a low groan as he pushed forward with his hips, slowly forcing his cock up into her ass, causing the older woman to moan at the invasion.

"Oh you feel so big!" moaned Sharon, it was a little sore, but better than the alternative.

As Sharon began to relax at the anal invasion Billy increased the tempo of his thrusts, rammed hard against her delicious ass. He'd been close to exploding in her cunt before so it didn't take long before he was once again on the brink. He held her with one hand on her hip and thrust against her, raising one hand and slapping the side of her lovely buttock as he bucked hard into her, like he was whipping a horse he rode. It was all too much and with a loud groan of pleasure Billy slammed against his stepmother, shoving his hard prick all the way into her ass as it suddenly twitched and burst, filling her rear with his hot cum.

Sharon gasped as his cock swelled and pulsed, gushing cum from its hard length into her ass. Billy's hands were like a vice on her hips as he spent his load. His hips rolled in a slight rocking motion as he milked his cum into her ass, his cock remaining buried to the hilt as he moved against her.

"Oh god that was good!" he moaned softly, slapping Sharon's reddened ass once again before he pulled out of her tight rear passage.

Billy collapsed back onto the bed. "Clean me," he ordered Sharon, pointing tiredly to his slick cock.

Sharon grimaced slightly at the prospect. As much as she had learned to enjoy sucking young Billy's cock it had just been in her ass as she didn't like that idea.

"No William…" she began, her tone slightly pleading.

"Do it!" snapped Billy forcefully. Sharon's blossoming submissive nature once again came to the fore and she bent over his lap at his command. She briefly flicked her tongue out, tasting the tip of his cock. She tasted the familiar salty flavor of his cum, as well as a faint taste of hers. There was also the unpleasant taste of her ass in their somewhere, but not as bad as she had thought. Steeling herself she leaned in further and sucked his whole, softening cock into her warm mouth, bathing it with her saliva.

Billy leant back against the pillow, putting his hands behind his head and enjoying the sight and sensations of her mouth on his penis. Life was good.

GeorgeTasker
GeorgeTasker
4,757 Followers
12