Family Lovers Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Give me a minute to start the recording equipment so we won't miss anything." When it was all set up she went into Mary's room where they both could see out the window. Pulling a couple of chairs over they started to watch as their mom was talking about getting Keith for a three way with their dad. Whispering Mary leaned over and said, "We have got to get that on DVD." Barbara could only nod she was so enthralled with the action in the tub while her mom was face fucking her dad.

Snapping out of her trance she whispered, "Did you here that, dad wants to see mom getting fucked by someone else while he watches. This is not only weird but it's getting me hot," she could feel her nipples getting hard and her vagina getting wet.

The girls heard her mom say she might know someone for dad to fuck while mom watched and got to play with her. Mary said quietly, "Who do you think mom knows for a three way? Hell we know all their friends, can you think of any of them for that?"

"Most of the people we know seem so straight, I doubt if any of them would get that kinky," Barbara said. They both got quiet while watching the action under them.

Back in the tub Susan was moaning and pushing her pussy into Bills face while he licked her ass hole and plunged his tongue in and out. "Faster baby, faster, ream my ass. Oh, shiiiiit. That feels so good don't stop."

Bill could feel her sphincter muscle loosen up to let his tongue be pushed in farther and farther. When he felt she was ready he stood up grabbed his cock and started to feed it into her back door. Slipping the head in past the muscle he pulled out rubbing his pre-cum around the rim lubing it up for another short stab, feeling less resistance he slowly pushed about half of his dick in holding it in place while he rubbed her clit sticking his thumb in her cunt. Bill started a slow pump into her bowels pulling almost all the way out then pushing till his balls slapped against her cheeks.

When Susan felt him pull away she didn't know what was going on, looking down she got excited to see he wanted to fuck her in the ass so she pulled her cheeks apart to give him as much help as possible. "Yeah Baby fuck my asshole, give me that big meat stick in my bowels." All the talking had to stop if she was going to concentrate on relaxing her muscles to take his huge cock in her ass. Taking a breath she sighed when the head slipped past the rim trying not to take too much too soon. As Bill slowly got to the point of shoving all of it in they got into a rhythm.

Leaning back with her mouth open Susan felt like his cock was in her stomach. When he would rub her clit she was in the constant orgasm zone, someplace they seldom got together. "Oh, fuck baby. Fuck me, fuck, me, harder, harder, ummmmmmmmm." Shuddering she started to hump against him and squirted out a huge spray of pussy juice all over his stomach and chest which ran down onto his cock buried in her ass.

Bill knew she was ready to have a giant orgasm so he doubled his efforts pounding into her ass getting ready for his orgasm. When she started to spray him with her cum he jammed in as far as he could shooting a huge load of sperm in her bowels. Shot after shot came out filling her up and draining out onto his balls.

Both girls just about had their faces pressed against the screen. They were breathing hard rubbing their legs together and pinching their nipples. "Holy shit can you see how much mom squirted out of her pussy? It looked like a quart; I wonder what it felt like to have it shoot out like that. I've only been the one shooting not receiving." Barbara giggled.

"Well I can tell you it feels great having your cunt spray all over my face." Mary was running her hand over her sister's back, "How about the load of sperm dad dumped into moms ass. It was running out all over the place, man I'd sure love to drink down his load. Could you imagine how much he must have in his balls if he stays gone from home each week?"

Susan was coming down from her mind blowing orgasm and heard the girls whispering at the window above the tub. Smiling she slid back so their combined juices wouldn't all run into the hot tub. Bills cock had lost some of it's size but still felt good in her ass. Reaching down she pulled it out hearing a soft pop then she could feel his cum run down the crack of her ass onto the deck. "Shit Bill that had to be the biggest load you have ever shot. Man I'm soaked, but more satisfied than I've been in a long time. We haven't fucked like that in a while. Did it turn you on more about the three-way? I know it did it for me I've been turned on all day thinking about fucking Keith."

Leaning in to kiss her Bill whispered in her ear, "Shit baby thinking about Keith fucking you really got my motor running, but I got an idea. Did you hear the girls watching us? I couldn't hear what they were saying but it gave me an idea what about one of them to have a three way with? They both have smoking hot bodies that I've been fantising about for almost two years. With either of them to fuck I think we may have the perfect solution to having our fantasy come true. What do you think?"

Susan couldn't believe it, this was just what she was contemplating but didn't know how to ask him. "That is brilliant, let's plant the thought in their minds." She grabbed his cock, which was getting hard again and spoke a little louder, "Hey why don't we try to trick the girls into having a three way with us. That way we don't have to worry about disease or them getting pregnant, they are both on the pill. After all we don't know any body with sexy bodies like theirs, and I would really love to watch you fuck either one of them."

"Oh, shit I would love to fuck them. Hell, either one of them make my cock get hard. Just thinking about slamming my meat into them gets me hard again baby, can you feel me swelling up? It has to be both of us doing them though, I want to watch you while eat their pussy or sit on their face." He was getting hard again and started to stroke his cock.

Barbara and Mary had heard enough they both wanted to go down and start in right now but "Well doesn't that beat all I've ever seen or heard I can't wait to see how mom and dad set this up. Just having dad fuck me in the ass would be enough but to have mom sit on my face at the same time, holy shit," Mary said while fingering herself.

"I can see that you're warming up to the idea, and so am I. Let's wait to see what their scheme is then while either one of us is getting laid we'll signal the other to join in. You know what else we should do? Let's get Keith in on it after we fuck with him a little or fuck him a lot, whatever." Barbara told Mary while she pulled her sisters hand out of her pussy.

"Damn and I was just getting warmed up. Ok, I'll wait but don't forget tomorrow morning after Keith leaves we set him up with picture and sound," Mary said while sucking on her fingers. "I don't care what you say I'm going to masturbate before I go to sleep even if you won't help me. Watching the show has put my pussy in the mood for a rub." Laughing she grabbed Barbara's crotch and squeezed her breast. "Just so you know what you're missing."

Barbara grabbed Mary behind the neck and put her in a lip lock shoving her tongue into her mouth. Pulling away she said, "Poor baby think of me while you rub yourself. See you in the morning."

"Oh man that's shitty. See you in the morning," Mary collapsed in bed thinking of her sister's tongue.

Susan and Bill cleaned up the hot tub and the area where they're mixed cum had sprayed or dripped onto the deck. They decided to take their lovemaking back to the bedroom where it was more comfortable.

The next morning Keith was up early to put in applications for summer work hopefully close to home.

Barbara and Mary got up right behind him. Their mom went to her exercise class and their dad went to the office. "Where do you want to start? I think we should get one camera so it faces his chair and one to see his computer screen. What do you think? Mary said when they got into his room.

Barbara sat in Keith's chair and swiveled towards the screen, "This look about right to you? I want to make sure we can see him shoot off clearly."

Getting busy they got set up, ran the wiring and tested the camera angles. Next they went to his bathroom getting the shower and sink in clear view.

"Ok, get in his room and walk around so we can see what the range is and if the microphone will pick up ok." Barbara told her sister to talk in a normal voice.

Once they were complete they went for a swim until lunch. Laying on the floating lounges, "I can't wait until we can see him for a change even though I really enjoyed the show we put on for him," smiling Mary reached over pulling her sisters suit aside to expose her breast. "In fact I'd like to have an encore before anyone gets back. How about you?" Caressing Barbara's nipple it started to get hard.

But not this time, "Hey are you girls home?" their mom came in the kitchen carrying bags. Walking to the sliding door she saw Barbara pulling her top over her breast. 'Hmm, wonder what has been going on here,' she thought. Opening the door she came out and sat down, "I think you two have the right idea, I think I'll join you. Back in a minute."

Mary and Barbara looked at one another. Mary moved over close to her sister, "Well I wonder if now is the time mom will ask us to fuck her and dad?" Giggling she pulled Barbara's top until the strings came untied and tossed it out of the pool.

Barbara's jaw dropped then laughing she quickly grabbed Mary's suit and untied it too. Wrestling it from her she tossed both the top and bottom out over the fence. "Serves you right you little bitch. To bad mom's home or I'd take advantage of you. Shit you look hot sis."

Mary slid off her float slowly came over to Barbara, went under the water and stuck her face in her crotch. Then she pulled the strings on her suit bottom, coming up she threw it over the fence also. "What were you saying about a bitch baby?"

Their mom came out in her string bikini, "I wouldn't have put this on if I knew it was suit optional day," she said when seeing them naked. Pulling the strings on her suit she slipped it off and tossed it on a chair. "Ready or not here I come." Susan ran and jumped right in front of them splashing both in the process. After screaming, giggling, splashing and laughing one another they settled down to talk about life in general.

"So what are you two doing this summer for excitement?" Susan asked as she admired their bodies. "I know neither one of you need to join a gym with bodies like that."

Mary was floating on her back giving both of them a clear view of her breasts and shaved vagina.

Barbara had climbed face down onto the clear float knowing her mom and sister could see her body also. "Oh mom you don't need to work out either, especially the way you dad go at it like a couple of rabbits," she looked her mother in the eye then let her gaze slowly travel down from her breasts to her shaved crotch. "Hey I see you shave too, don't you just hate missing a spot? The stubble drives me nuts."

Mary had pulled her head out of the water and heard the conversation, "I bought one of those wet and dry razors for the shower. It works a lot better than the old blade shavers. It gets so close I feel baby smooth and never have to worry about stubble for a couple of days. You two should try it." Mary couldn't help looking at her mom's breasts and pussy while she was talking. Her hand had wandered to her own crotch like it had a mind of its own.

Thinking to herself Susan just knew the time was right to talk them into a three way with Bill. "That reminds me did either one of you listen last night when your dad and I were _______?

They all heard Keith come open the patio door and gasp, "Oh, shit. I think I've died and gone to heaven. Well I didn't expect a show. Mary, who's in there with you, is that_____?

Susan had looked at the expression on her daughter's faces, Mary was grinning from ear to ear and Barbara was on the verge of laughing out loud. Spinning the float around she arched her back to thrust her chest out knowing her nipples had just come to attention. "Hi honey it's just me and your sisters. Why don't you come in and cool off? It looks like you might be hot and uncomfortable." She splashed some water on her breasts, "Don't worry about a suit as you can see we decided not to wear any."

"Yeah, come on in Keith after all we're family here and none of us minds seeing you naked, do we girls?" Mary had moved over next to her mom and sister resting one hand on Barbara's back and her other on her moms thigh.

Barbara just looked at him and said, "What's the matter scared little brother? Afraid we'll see something? Oh, don't be embarrassed we all love each other and none of us will sit in judgment of you, I promise."

While they were talking Keith could keep his eyes off of any of them. Getting over his initial shock he knew this was a chance of a life time, to get in the pool with the three women he loved absolutely buck-ass naked. "No I'm not scared, but I sure am nervous. Let me lock the doors, I'll be right back. Running through the house he locked everything, put the phone on voice mail and ran back to stand on the edge of the pool.

"Ok don't laugh ok? I'm about as white as a sheet," stripping out of his shirt he threw it on the chair then grabbing the top of his shorts he stripped them down getting hit on the chin with his hard on. 'Well here goes nothing' he thought to himself. Without standing straight he dove in under them and turned to look up at Barbara on the float and Mary who was watching him dive from under water.

"Well I for one am disappointed. I didn't see a thing and I feel short changed. At least come over here and let me put some sunscreen on you before you burn up," Mary said. Getting out of the pool from the shallow end she decided to give them a show. Slowly stepping out she went all the way around the pool making sure her tits bounced with each step and her ass swayed with each stride. Moving over to sit on the first step in the water she spread her legs and curled her finger towards Keith, "Come here baby."

Keith floated over face down trying not to stare at her tits. Spinning around he sat on the bottom with just his upper torso out of the water, "Ok thanks."

Mary looked over at her mom and sister and rolled her eyes throwing her shoulders up with a questioning look at them.

Susan looked over at Barbara with a smile. Barbara moved closer to her mom so both of them were facing the shallow end and nodded at Mary.

Mary got the look and glanced at Susan who nodded also. "You have got to be kidding right? What do you want me to put it on your ears? Stand up you big baby!" Pulling him up under his arms she knew Susan and Barbara just got an eyeful of his cock, which had to be standing at full strength from the smile on Barbara's face and the look of lust on her mom's.

Keith couldn't believe his mom and sisters were going to see his raging hard on. Pulling it against his stomach he tried to cover as much as he could with both hands and because of the size it was impossible. The head was slick from the pre-cum leaking out and down the shaft making his task harder.

Rubbing the sunscreen on his shoulders to his butt Mary put some on her hands then slowly rubbed it onto his ass cheeks taking some time to make sure it got between them. As she ran her hands down his thighs she could see his muscles quivering which in turn made her hot. She ran her hand up inside his thighs grazing his sack.

"Ok that's good thanks sis." Keith couldn't stand it much longer he was about to shoot a load of cum if she didn't quit soon.

Mary wasn't about to stop now. Grabbing his hips she spun him around, "I better do your front too I don't want to leave any areas unrubbed baby. You might burn in places that won't be very comfortable." Standing up she was a step higher than he was and her breasts grazed against his chest making her nipples stick straight out. Starting at his chest and arms she slowly rubbed the sunscreen in his muscles.

Whispering to her he said, "Mary you better quit or I'm going to have an accident."

Mary leaned in to him spreading her breasts on his chest and whispered, "You mean you might cum all over me baby? Shoot you load of sperm on my tities? Maybe in my mouth, huh, is that what you mean?" She was looking at her mom and sister who had moved so they were just to each side of them. They both had flushed faces and she could see their hands under the water rubbing them selves.

"Yeah, that's what I mean dammit. Quit will you or it's going to be too late," he couldn't believe how she was talking to him and it turned him even harder.

Susan wanted to get them out of the pool so she could see everything better, "Ok let's all get out and put the sunscreen on each other alright?" without waiting for a reply she got up and pulled Mary and Keith by the arm. "Barbara, move the chaise lounges closer together will you?"

She moved her arms around them while they waited enjoying the feeling of her nipples and breasts rubbing on their arms.

Mary put her arm around Susan pressing her breast on her breast and reaching her hand up she caressed one of her moms nipples making it stick straight out.

Keith on the other side was in heaven, with his hand covering his leaking cock and his mom's breast pressing onto his arm while he watched his sister Barbara moving around squatting and pushing the lounges together.

Susan moved her arm down to Mary's ass gently pushing her fingers between the cheeks and stroking up and down making her moan. "Does that feel good honey? Here you lay down on this one and Keith you on the next, no Keith on your back so Mary can finish you off."

Barbara and Susan moved to one of the other lounges sitting side by side they had their arms around each other. "Ok sis you heard mom finish him off, we want to watch, this time any way."

Keith was confused and didn't even know what was going on until Susan and Mary pulled his hands off his cock. It sprang up with a slight curve dripping pre-cum from the head to drip on his stomach.

Mary moved over and grabbed the shaft forcing more cock lube to the head. "Damn Keith if I had known it was this big I would have found a way to see it sooner," using both hands she used his own lubrication to slick up the shaft.

Barbara moved in to kneel down next to them, reaching over she started to jerk him off along with Mary. "I bet you didn't know your day was going to go this way did you Keith? My god what a monster cock I can feel every heartbeat in it when it throbs baby. Come on Mary suck it you know you want to, lick the head honey. Eat his fuck stick till it shoots a load."

Mary bent down looking in his eyes she started to lick and suck the head in her mouth slowly getting more and more of it down her throat until almost six inches was in. Slowly pulling her mouth off with a slurp and pop, "Do you like that Keith, do you like the way I suck your cock? Does it feel good going in my mouth, all warm and wet?" His pre-cum was running out the slit like a stream. Licking it off the shaft she said, "By the looks of the amount of juice it defiantly loves it."

Susan moved in between his legs and started to lick and suck his sack, "Better hurry girls he won't last long. I can feel a huge load ready to pop." Sucking one of his balls in her mouth she rolled it around with her tongue. Moving up on her knees she massaged his balls, "Here it comes, get ready girls."

Mary and Barbara were stroking him as fast as they could and both of them felt the shaft and head swell.

"Oh, shit, shit, shit, her it comes fuckkkkkkkkkkkk!!!!!!!!!" Keith tightened his stomach and thrust his hips up. He blasted a huge load straight up almost three feet making the girls slow down so they could watch. The second load shot as high and the next few were equally impressive in their volume and distance.