Family Lovers Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Susan came to her senses first and started to lick up his sperm where it had splashed on her hand and his balls. "Oh baby you taste sooooo good."

Mary at first was licking and sucking her fingers then went down on his chest and stomach. "Man, you do taste good honey."

Barbara went straight for the head and shaft of his cock; it was covered with a huge amount of cum. Sucking large globs off him she didn't want to bother with speech so she just nodded her head and sucked some more off,"Mmmmmmmmm," milking the last from the shaft.

Keith must have passed out because they didn't get any response from him, looking up they all just laughed. "Wonder if he can get it up while being passed out?" Susan said and reached up to stroke him. "That was the most amazing thing I have ever seen and your dad blows a huge load too, but not like that. Well girls I guess the cat's out of the bag isn't it? Your dad and I heard you two at your window while we were fucking in the tub last night. How did you like our show? Can your pop unload or not, he is such a wonderful lover."

"It may be a moot point but who wants to get fucked by their father first? Mary, why don't you go first while mom and I get to know each other and watch you two? Or I've got a better idea mom and I will share Keith while dad fucks you, that sound ok with you?" Barbara had moved down to rub her moms breasts with the remaining sperm on her hands.

Susan got up and moved onto the lounge with Barbara, "I think that is a great idea, I've wanted to be with another woman ever since your dad and I started talking about a three-way." Reaching over she started to rub and squeeze her daughters breasts then moved down to suck her nipple in her mouth.

Mary came over to the same lounger and standing in front of them started to rub her pussy pushing her fingers in fucking herself slowly while fondling her own tits. "Oh mom, Barb and I could teach you how much fun it is to have your cunt sucked by another woman right now," pushing her mom down onto her back Barbara got out of the way so she could lie back. Mary got down between Susan's legs and started to lick and suck her vagina pushing two fingers in and fucking her with them.

Barbara straddled Susan's face lowering her cunt onto her mouth, "That's right mom suck me, eat my cunt. Stick your tongue in there and fuck me with it." Barbara rubbed her clit while her mom ate her out.

Mary was on her knees fingering her mom's pussy and licking her clit. None of them remembered Keith who had just came around. Seeing the scene to his side made his cock start to grow, grabbing it he stroked it to its full length. He moved around till he was behind Mary, leaning down he started to lick her pussy and asshole making her jump into Susan's cunt. Pushing his tongue in her pussy he sucked her lips then stuck it back in fucking her with it.

Mary was getting into a rhythm, when he would push forward she would come back sticking her tongue in her mom making her moan in Barbara's crotch.

Keith stood up behind Mary and rubbed his cock over her slit pressing the head in between them just a little. She moved forward as he was pushing the head in then when she felt him come a little bit more she pushed her crotch back onto his hard dick taking almost half in one stroke. She couldn't believe how much it filled her up it didn't leave any room at all but she wanted more of him in her.

Almost as if reading her mind Keith pulled almost out and in one stroke buried his cock in her until he hit bottom. Mary had to pull her face out of her mom's pussy so she could breathe, never in all the times having sex did a cock go that deep in her cunt. It must have hit her cervix and was a mixture of intense pleasure and pain at the same time.

Slowly building up he started to stroke into her relishing in the sensation of not only fucking for the first time but the fact it was his sisters cunt he was in made it even sweeter. "Shit Mary you feel so good, your pussy feels like a glove on my cock."

Mary had come to her senses when she got over the first shock of his gigantic penis in her pussy the feeling was something she could get used to having. Renewing her finger fucking of her mom she said, 'Oh, fuck me little bother. Fuck my pussy with your hard meat. It feels soooooooo good, don't stop. Faster, faster, faster, fuck meeeee_________!!!!" Mary had the first orgasm but not the last, as it subsided another started to quickly build and wash over her. Clamping her mouth on her mom's cunt she started to flick her tongue onto her clit making her cunt lips twitch and swell.

As Mary continued her ministrations to her mom Susan was just starting to have a monster orgasm herself. Pulling her legs apart she started to hunch against Mary's face.

Barbara had her head thrown back and was getting ready to cum in her mom's mouth, "Oh mom that's it I'm cumming, here it comes. Uhmmmmmm, shit baby," not wanting to drown her she pulled back and rubbed her clit furiously. With her leg muscle quivering she shot out a couple of cunt juice streams into her mom's face and mouth covering her with it.

Susan got caught off guard when her daughter sprayed her with the first shot but soon had her mouth open to catch the rest. Pushing her mouth onto her pussy she stuck her tongue in and licked her clean.

Susan started to squirm on Mary's face so she knew what was to come. Placing her tongue on her mom's clit she pulled her fingers out of Susan's soaked cunt to get ready for what she knew was coming. Sure enough she started to spray like a garden hose straight in Mary's mouth and all over her face. Trying to keep up with the volume was almost impossible but she did her best.

Watching both his sister and his mom shoot out loads of pussy juice sent him over the edge. So he wouldn't hurt her he kept one hand on his shaft while he slammed into Mary's cunt, "Here it comes Mary, here comes, you feel so good, fuckkkkkkkk, ummmmmmmmm!!!!!" With a last grunt he had removed his hand pushing in as much as she would take and let loose. Shooting his load in her felt like nothing else he had felt before, he continued to fuck in and out of her pussy feeling his sperm running down the shaft onto his balls. With a final pump he shot out the last and collapsed onto her back.

When Mary felt him shoot his load in her cunt she had a massive orgasm as she was sucking the last of her moms pussy juice out. Her Vaginal muscles tried to clamp down on him but he was too large for them to get a grip so his seed dripped down her legs as he finished. The feeling of him shrinking in her womb was incredible but disappointing when it slipped out. His cock coming out opened then floodgates of cum from her pussy, like a bubble popping a large glob just dripped onto the lounge under her. "Holy shit. That was unbelievable."

Barbara got off of her mom's face and leaned down to lick and kiss her before the pussy juice dried up. "Mom that was fantastic for our first time and I look forward to many more."

Susan just rubbed the combined moisture into her breasts and with look like the cat that ate the cream smiled at her daughters and son. "Barbara that was great and you're right, there will be many more times to eat that sweet pussy. Mary I don't know where you learned to do that but there will be many more times to try it again too," as she reached down to stroke her vagina she sighed contentedly. "Keith I think when we have our lunch date I know what I want to eat already, and it looks like a mouthful."

Mary was still leaking Keith's sperm out of her cunt, when he got off of her she looked back, "Watch this stud, Barbara come over and sample his leftovers." Susan got up out of the way so she could watch. Mary laid back and spread her legs over the large puddle of Keith's cum, scooping some into her hand she pushed it back in her pussy, which was still stretched. Looking up at her sister, "Here baby I have a treat for you, fresh man juice right from the bucket."

Barbara laid down between her legs first sucking up what she could from the lounge, "Keith your cum is good, I've had a lot over the years but this tastes like the best yet." Gently licking her sisters lips and around her asshole she lapped up as much as she could then dove her face into the cream pie.

Mary pulled her legs open until her shoulders were between her knees, "Lick me baby, clean out all our brothers sperm. Suck it out, that's it Barb eat that cream honey. Oh, shit yeah, yeah, mmmmmmmmmmm."

Keith was getting hard again watching them go at it so he started to stroke his cock, "Yeah Barbara eat her pussy. Eat my cum from her pussy."

Susan was amazed at the size of his cock and that he could get it up that fast after coming twice, youth is a wonderful thing she thought. "Come over here baby let's not waste it on the ground let mommy suck that big cock and you can shoot in my mouth." Susan was rubbing her tits and pulling on her nipples making them hard.

Keith came over holding his cock out towards his moms face; emboldened by the afternoon's activity his confidence had gotten a real boost so he decided to take advantage of what he had only been fantasizing about for years. "Is this what my mommy is talking about, sucking my cock? Tell me mom what is it you want? Tell me what you want to do with this hard meat stick?" Jerking himself off in her face his mom just stared at it and licked her lips.

"Let me suck your penis in my mouth baby so I can feel it squirt your sperm down my throat. Give mommy your hard meat." Susan reached up and grabbed his cock behind the head pulling him towards her mouth. Sticking out her tongue licking off the pre-cum made the head expand opening up the slit. More of his lubrication had seeped out so she placed the head between her lips and sucked it off. Running her tongue up and down the opening she could stick it in about a half inch when the head swelled.

Keith felt like his cock head was in a warm wet vice and when his mom stuck her tongue in the end he milked the whole shaft to give her some more of his juice. Moving his hand along the shaft he grabbed his ball sack massaging them. Susan loved the taste of her sons lube; it was slightly sweet and a little bit salty. Moving his hand aside she squeezed the remaining left overs from Mary's cunt into her mouth the combined pussy juice and cum was her new favorite dessert. "Mmmmmmmm, that was good. Next time I get to suck a pussy full of cum."

Stroking him from his balls to the head Susan wanted to do this all day, "Is this what my baby wants, hmmmm? To have his mom jerk him off, to stroke his meat pole until I get a load of your cum?"

Keith couldn't answer he just grunted and pushed his cock in her mouth. Throwing his head back he started to pump her face, "Suck me mom let me cum in your mouth."

Susan was sucking him faster and faster, stroking what she couldn't get down her throat, "Mmmmmmffffffffffffff." She was in a frenzy to feel him cum in her mouth. Faster and faster she went until she felt the head get twice the size and she knew he was ready.

Barbara had sucked all the cum out of her sister making her orgasm twice. Sitting back they watched as their mom and brother were in the throes of their encounter. Mary was awestruck when she saw how much her mom could get in her mouth, "How does she get all that in her mouth Barb? When I would blow my old boyfriend his nine-inch penis was hard enough to get all the way in without gagging. Shit mom must have at least ten inches going down her throat."

Barbara sat in amazement as their mom sucked him like a machine. Each time she would get just about to the head she would slide it down in her throat. They could both see her throat open up when Keith pushed forward.

She felt his balls pull up and knew it was time for her protein injection. Pushing his cock down her throat one last time she swallowed it to the base and when she felt the shaft and head swell she pulled back. Only holding the head in her mouth and running her tongue under the slit on the sensitive spot he started to shoot his load. Even though it was his third time in two hours Keith managed to fill her mouth to overflowing with his first squirt. Swallowing that one she barely had time to slurp down the next two, milking the last of his cum out she pulled his cock out of her mouth and licking her lips she looked into his eyes and swallowed his quickly shrinking dick down her throat trying to get the last drops to go in her mouth. "Oh, baby that was a yummy load, and good to the last drop," licking her fingers she then kissed the head one last time. "I can't wait until your dad comes home because now our summer vacation's won't be boring at all."