All Comments on 'Family Matters Ch. 05'

by dezurtdawg

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
KEEP WRITING THIS STORY

this series is amazing keep on writing the story man, it just seems to get better and hotter now that there is anal sex

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
OMG

PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZ CONTINUE

craigo19craigo19over 13 years ago
Great Story!

Please continue, would love to see lesbian sex in it also.

poppakinkpoppakinkabout 13 years ago
Leaking Again!

More red hot, ball churning action! We love it.

ES003ES003almost 13 years ago
Totally Hot

Still reading through the series and normally I only comment on the last episode, but OMG this chapter was so hot. I had to get off twice reading just this chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
you sir are my

favorite author on this or anyother site!!!! :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
you sir...

Should commit sepuku. That is only way to stop this inept idiocy !!

sqheadgermansqheadgermanalmost 12 years ago
Life style

1 guy, 4 girls wanting his sex. If u really look, that is a Poly family. Group loving, caring, sharing.

zl00pedragl0verzl00pedragl0veralmost 12 years ago
One guy multiple women

One special whanger for all

these women who crave and NEED

the ONE dick for their hungry Cunnies!!

A favourite fantasy of mine from

childhood hot concept !

Wow a possible porn version of

Lord of the rings ? Only Gary has the

Lord of the Whangers . Have to go

wank now!!

InfiniteFoldingSpaceInfiniteFoldingSpaceabout 11 years ago
A dick that big in a woman that smal...

won't fit even in parallel realities like this.

Besides, the story is getting *really* repetitious.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Shutup

sunchaser796sunchaser796over 9 years ago
Holy smokes

Just keeps getting better

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
FAN?!

I am a fan of this series. It's a great series. I only wish there was more of it than what is here now.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Brilliant

I wish I was Gary, luckiest man/relative alive. The last recorded incest in our family was in 1759 and they were first cousins. What ever happened to family values

TOM469TOM469about 8 years ago
HMMMMMMMMMMMM

THNX FER THE ANAL,JUST WAT I WAS WAITING FER..

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Crap

You were doing fine until you took the story anal. Totally ruined it. Don't understand why the authors who write that crap thinks it has anything to do with sex.

The old fart

Shadow2018or2019Shadow2018or2019over 6 years ago
Hey jack ass Anonymous!

Hey jack ass Anonymous shut the fuck up you may not not anal but a lot of guys do! So shut the fuck up and stop reading it if you don't like it jack ass.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Ummm ... Shadow?

I think you need to come up with another epithet for Anonymous. "Jackass" just doesn't seem quite right for a guy who doesn't jack over asses. ;-)

And to the Anonymous in question: Just because you don't like anal doesn't mean others can't, and there are plenty of stories which don't have anal. Personally, I can see both sides of the issue: I enjoy the experience, but not the associated (no pun intended) hygienic issues. You have every right to express your disappointment and I encourage you to exercise that right if you feel strongly about the issue, but please try to keep it civil in the future. (That goes for Shadow also, but I didn't want to spoil the wisecrack by mentioning it above.) Also: I did appreciate -- very much -- your use of scatological references, so please continue to include them when adopting a more civil tone.

Dark_StormDark_Stormalmost 6 years ago
Continuity issues

Love the series and am currently re-reading it, but this time around I noticed...

Earlier, Kim made a big point of not wanting to be a virgin any longer:

"It puts a real damper on my social life though! I mean I can't get laid to save..."

"Don't give me that! We've talked about it at school; you've had about forty dates to my ONE! And he still didn't believe my age and I came back to the dorm early and still a virgin!"

"Don't 'Kim' me, roomy. I'm sick of being the wall flower all the time. I'm twenty fucking years old, Jen, and I DON'T want to be a twenty-one year old virgin!"

Yet, when giving Gary head, she says, ""I've only done this a few times and never to a cock this big, am I doing it right? Do you like it?" and then "Before, I just did it to make the guy quit pushing to have sex."

So, which is it? Did she turn down opportunities to have sex and give blow jobs instead, or did she not have any opportunities for sex, as she had said multiple times before?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Loving This one 5 Stars

Yes it is a stretch but what the Hell it is a good Story ..

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Absolutely fucking wonderful.

MADDOGINTEXASMADDOGINTEXASover 2 years ago

Oh, okay, let's see here...

One "old man" who posted anonymously does not like anal ("that is not sex!")-OOPS, SORRY, it is part of having a really trusting and satisfying sexual relationship for a lot of people. Just because you do not like it...you could/should have kept that to yourself!

And to the reader who suggested the author "commit seppuku" to stop his writing...THAT IS JUST WWWAAAYYYYYY OVER THE LINE for a response to the story. AGAIN, don't like the story? MOVE ON, without the murderous comment, you douchebag!

**5** STARS...NOW, where are Kim's mom and sister??!!

hellhale01hellhale01almost 2 years ago

Mmmm, oh yes that was good so good i cant wait to read the next chapter

Marklynda2Marklynda2about 1 year ago

And the family harem just keeps growing and there seemed to be a hint at three more new members to be introduced in Kim's family. Another very well thought out and written chapter. I definitely look forward to reading more. I appreciate your and your Muse's imagination and abilities to bring it to your story. Thank you for sharing your vision and talents.

tsgtcapttsgtcapt6 months ago

This just keeps getting better!! Are we going to meet the rest of the family? Thank you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous