All Comments on 'Family Matters Ch. 06'

by dezurtdawg

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Check your names =)

In your recap, you called the roommate/cousin Vicky, but in the story it is Kim. Aside from that, very good story, keep writing.

dezurtdawgdezurtdawgover 13 years agoAuthor
Thanks Anonymous

Great catch! I guess my mind was a chapter ahead when I wrote that! Always trying to do better for my readers.

Dezurtdawg

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Nonsense!

the story is so good and some of these people lose sight of the story because you've transposed the wrong name to the wrong person.Enjoy the story people for fucks sake. Keep up the the good work Dez.Ciao.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Getting Boring Now

Good at first, this story is now getting boring. No real story, it sounds if he will fuck anything in a skirt.

rturner536rturner536over 10 years ago
And then...

... You woke up a mere mortal?

sunchaser796sunchaser796over 9 years ago
And Then......

You created a monster fucking machine

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
And then

You fucked up by not classifying this under ANAL where it belongs so those of us who don't like that crap can avoid it and those who want it know where to look for it.

The old fart

LewBrishessLewBrishessabout 7 years ago
Sick and tired

I don't know about other folks, but I'm getting sick and tiered of "the old fart" and his complaints about the way incest stories that contain anal are classified. For his information, that classification decision is made by the site, and not by the author. As far as the site is concerned, incest trumps anal.

Shadow2018or2019Shadow2018or2019over 6 years ago
I agree with you LewBrishess!

I agree with you LewBrishess!

That is getting annoying as fucking hell and I've written one comment to him or her about stop reading or shut the fuck up and deal with it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
The best

WOW!!! Not only totally hot, but also some really funny stuff here. One of the best I ever read here on Lit - and i read a lot. Pity can only give 5☆

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Absolutely sucking fucking wonderful. Omg how I wish that I was Garry eating and fucking all those lush cunts. I absolutely adore cunt and cunt juice, the more I get the more I want, love getting drunk on cunt nectar. So depraved and filled with cunt crazed sex. Cunt lapping sex maniac Lanc’s UK.

Marklynda2Marklynda210 months ago

Another family member joins the Stallion's stable and a second is on her way to meat her fate. Another well thought out and written chapter. I look forward to reading the next. I appreciate your and your Muse's imagination and abilities to bring it to your story. Thank you for sharing your vision and talents.

BiologoBiologo6 months ago

The improbability of size and stamina is not much of a problem for me in reading fantasies like yours.

But

I can’t take the cognitive dissonance any more so I have a challenge for you as a narrator who may not have seen it. What’s illogically wrong with the following passage—and many more in this and others of your stories?

“Rarely did she lift high up on my shaft. Instead she kept my cock firmly planted deep within her as she rocked and rolled her pelvis over me GIVING her body remarkable sensations that soon overwhelmed her.” (All cap emphasis added by me.)

How can Gary know what sensations her body is receiving? Yes, she could have told him later, but how much play-by-play, moment by moment replay can they squeeze into a day when there’s so much demand for encore performances?

A rewording like

Rarely did she lift high up on my shaft. Instead she kept my cock firmly planted deep within her as she rocked and rolled her pelvis over me SEEMING TO GIVE her body remarkable sensations that APPEARED TO overwhelm her.

I project myself into the point of view of the narrator so when I seem to “see” something I can’t possibly know from my viewpoint, it jerks me (and not in a nice way, thank you) out of the experience. Maybe I’m a rarity and this doesn’t affect other readers.

tsgtcapttsgtcapt6 months ago

Fun, sexy, thank you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous