All Comments on 'Family Matters Ch. 07'

by dezurtdawg

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Dude this series must continue. He needs to fufill mindy's desires. Then the bachalor party. The wedding and making all the women with child including his mother and sister.

Mriceman1964Mriceman1964over 13 years ago
WOW !!!!!!!

It is unbelievable what you are doing in this story. I kept looking to my feed bar to see how far to the end and was disappointed when i came to the end. Not because the story was bad ,but because there was none of it left. Please please please keep writing this story. thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Great Story

Somewhat unbelievable, but very entertaining.

Waiting on chapter 8,9,10.......

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Don't Stop!

Anxiously awaiting more of this story. Finished, this has barely begun! ;)

topacetopacealmost 12 years ago
Ignore that anonymous comment!

This has been a 5 star series so far! Please keep it up! I'm going to read chapter 8 as soon as I post this comment! Great work like usual dezurtdawg!

C_frommnC_frommnover 7 years ago
Noticed

No One has commented on this Chapter. Love the way they are setting up Mindy. Poor Randy will be Ragged or Divorced if he doesn't get with the Program.

Turtle1952Turtle1952over 7 years ago
Wow

Hottest story I have read for a while now. Please keep writing. I love your style.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Wow

Love this story! Keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Not to be a hater

Sorry, but if Vicky hadn't cum hard and vocal with her husband before meeting Gary; I don't think that she would cum like she does with the husband after being with Gary since he's supposed to be the stallion. Gary is supposed to be the only one to make the women cum hard. Just my opinion.

dezurtdawgdezurtdawgalmost 4 years agoAuthor
Don't be a hater!

Okay, yes, Gary has the stallion's cock that makes the woman cum! But that isn't all he does. You must have missed it when it was clearly stated that if the woman actually found her stallion, then after that, she was always upbeat, and that nothing could get her down! And that would make it easier for her to cum like crazy with her husband's non-stallion cock, big tho it was.

How many times should I have put that into this story? You have to remember what you read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
5 Stars Dezurtdawg

I bet That Dezurtdawg had fun writing this Series .. I have gotten a lot of laughs out of it .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Absolutely sucking fucking wonderful, my two live in fuck buddies and their best friends and I acted out this story for nearly three days, it took 4 days for us to recover. We all got totally blissed and fucked up, it was fucking wonderful, wallowing in cunt juice and pissed out of our minds with fuck lust. Cunt lapping sex maniac Lanc’s UK.

Radomir1Radomir1over 2 years ago

Although the story is fantastic, miracles do happen.

I can tell you from my own experience.

I don't have a very big dick. 18 cm (7 inches ) / 5.5 cm. (2.15 inches ). And I wasn't particularly sexually active. I started when I was 15. Yes there were girls, but nothing more than a few months. More often 2-3 times (I mean sex). In 12 years I had about 30. All sexual episodes were for 2-3 of my orgasms, 20-30 minutes each. Then I met my future wife. She was a virgin. Before we got married, we had sex 2-3 times a day, any place and time we wanted.

After we got married, during our honeymoon, we fucked like rabbits full of Viagra for 2 weeks. Her pussy was no longer able to produce lube, lubricant helped. Our record was 38 full-fledged acts of 15-30 minutes a night. My wife came 87 times. Yes, she was marking ✏️ on the wall.

For the next 20 years we made love 3-4 times every day, except on "red days" in the morning and 3-4 times in the evening. On weekends maybe 1-2 times in the afternoon. Sometimes we wake up at night. My wife cum 1-3 times at a time. Sex was even during pregnancy. My youngest daughter was born 4 hours after sex.😜

And in 20 years I never cheated on my wife. We have a strong family full of happiness, understanding and mutual respect.

My wife's brother or sister, on the other hand. Both significantly younger than us. Both are remarried. We know from personal communication that they have sex 3-4 times a month, one, rarely two acts. And it's up to 10 minutes at most.

Both physical conditioning and compatibility (physical, intellectual, emotional and spiritual) are influential.

tsgtcapttsgtcapt6 months ago

And the sexy fun continues...thank you.

Marklynda2Marklynda23 months ago

Working on the trifecta of stallion sex! Another well thought out and written chapter, I look forward to reading the next. I appreciate your and your Muse's imagination and abilities to bring them to the story. Thank you for sharing your vision and talents.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous