Family Matters Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Holding her tightly to me I shuffled my way to the edge of the bed, slowly standing up beside it, her ass hanging over it as she rose back up onto her hands and knees. Her groans quickly got in time with my thrusts and then once again she started pounding her body back onto my rock hard cock. "Oh yes, it's so good! Oh Kim I just can't stop, you're right, he IS our stallion! Oooohh fuckkkkkk, I love it!"

Slowly I ceased my movements, instead just braced myself to withstand her powerful back thrusts onto me. Less than four minutes passed like this before she cried out in orgasmic ecstasy "Oh fuck yes, oh god I'm cumming! Don't stop fucking me, don't stop, oh god don't stop!" she ordered me as I stood there unmoving. "Yes, yes, yes, yesyesYESYESYESYES...GOD YYYYESSSSS FUCKKKKKKK!" Vicky screamed as her body shook uncontrollably, all the while not missing a beat as she fucked herself on my shaft.

Even as her climax wound down her movements onto me never slowed. She quickly neared another climax that nearly knocked me off of my feet; she pounded back onto me so hard. No woman had ever been so demanding in her movements as she anxiously sought another climax. Vicky was pushing hard with her arms getting even more leverage as she craved to get my cock even deeper within her. Again her colossal orgasm slammed through her as she screamed, "YES oh fuck yes! OH god I'm cumming so hard! Oh my god YESSSSS!"

No more than a minute had passed from when her climax subsided until again she screamed, "God yes, I'm cumming again! Yes, fuck me, fuckmefuckmefuckme, oh god fuck ME!" Her head dropped straight down as she gasped for breath, then snapped back up as she cried out, "GOD YES, I'm cumming again! Oh it's so good! Oh god so good!" Her body was shaking so rapidly I thought she might snap my shaft right off of me but still she continued pounding back onto me.

Incredibly, Vicky sought more as she desperately fucked back onto my cock. I felt her pussy tighten forcefully around me as she took me as deep as possible again and again. "Oh my god, Gary, fuck me! Oh FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK I'M CUMMMMMMMMING AGAIN!" she yelled at the ceiling as her hips picked up the pace. I felt my cock grow as it prepared to flood into her and sensing it she again cried out, "Oh fuck, give it to me! Give me your cum! Oh god I'm cumming AGAIN!" Her ass pounded into me wantonly as her pussy clutched my cock, massaging my seed from me.

I tightened my grip on her waist as I groaned, "Oh Vicky, I'm cumming inside of you!" and I tried to move in time with her movements.

My first spurt of white hot lava shot into her and she squealed "Do it Gary, I'm cumming again! Oh my god, give it all to me!" With each successive blast from my shaft her body shook hard before me and her vaginal muscles gripped harder. Frantically she continued pounding her ass onto me, with every four back thrusts she groaned "Cumming, oh fuck, cumming!"

My balls were drained and still her pussy grabbed my shaft with each movement off of me as she sought more of my seed. Our groans mingled together as her movements began to slacken. "Oooooohhhhh, so goooooooood, so goooooooood," Vicky softly said. "Oh god, Gary, so fucking good! My godddddddd..." she said trailing off as she fell flat on her face, drool pouring from her lips. Her tight pussy muscles pulled me right along with her as I caught myself with my arms before flopping on top of her. Her moans were soft and very gradually I felt her cunt begin to release me. Several moments passed before her grip finally loosened and I slid backwards and out of her well fucked pussy, making her softly groan "Oh Jesus!"

I crawled up onto the bed and fell onto my back saying "Holy fucking shit!" Kim crawled over to me and I gasped "We've awakened another monster, honey! Good grief!" We hugged each other tight before she slipped over me and mounted my still hard bright red cock.

We both groaned in pleasure as she settled down onto me and then she slowly began fucking herself on my granite pole. After about four minutes Kim leaned down to kiss me and whispered, "I love you Gary, and I need to feel you inside of me. But today, you need to take care of my mom! She won't be able to have you for at least two days, and probably four days, and it will nearly kill her to have you so close and not be able to really be with you!" She pumped her pussy onto me several times before finishing, "So please fuck her as much as she wants, okay honey? Please do this for me. I get to have you to myself for the next two to four days."

Moments after I nodded my agreement to her request Kim erupted in a violent climax that reached every nerve fiber of her body. As she came back to earth she kissed me deeply before rolling off and allowing Vicky to slowly climb into her place. Since her desperate craving had been sated, Vicky moved slowly over me, enjoying each and every slight change in our touching. She had no frantic climaxes, instead they slowly built up until she was completely, totally overwhelmed by their intensity. I allowed her to totally control what happened, how we made love and, basically how often each of us climaxed.

By three o'clock that afternoon, Vicky was completely worn out, exhausted so much she was unable to move in order to gain her last orgasm. I moved on top of her and quickly fucked her to one last mind bending climax before Kim took her place and in less than ten minutes we both cried out in ecstatic joy.

It wasn't until I rolled off of Kim that I noticed Vicky had gotten up and left the room. Kim and I got up and took a shower together, fucking once more in the stream of pulsating water before drying off and getting dressed. When we came out of the bathroom I nearly bumped right into her mother who was busily cleaning her bedroom and getting ready for supper. We both excused ourselves and I looked at her in amazement, Vicky looked radiant, and was as energetic as if she had slept for two days.

Vicky gave me a quick kiss before zipping down the hallway. Kim tugged my arm saying, "See, I told you that you would be good for my mom! I don't remember her ever being this upbeat. And listen, she's humming again! I never heard that when I was growing up, never." Kim pulled me down to her and kissed me passionately before saying, "I know most people will think I am out of my mind, but having you fuck my mother so good is the best present I, we, could ever give her! And judging by last night, it seems to be a good present for my dad as well."

"He did look rather stunned this morning, didn't he?" We both laughed at that before I went on, "I'm not sure if he suspects or not, but he has told me twice to 'keep doing whatever it is that I am doing'! And as long as I have your blessings, I intend to continue!"

We kissed again before joining her mom in the kitchen. She caught me under the mistletoe twice and each kiss came close to becoming a vertical fuck fest. After the second kiss I was shoed from the kitchen, so I went down to their basement rec-room and did my usual 150 pushups followed by 150 sit-ups. I wandered back upstairs and Kim grabbed me and pushed me into a chair.

"Gary, mom and I have decided on something. Mindy and Randy will be here tomorrow morning around 11:00. We both know that she needs your cock just as badly as we do. I set mom up in an effort to speed things up for her, but we don't want to do that to Mindy. Instead we want to see how long she can stand being near you before she fucks you on her own, when SHE wants it." I looked at them questioningly but Vicky nodded her head in agreement.

"What we want you to do is bump into her and rub your body against hers as much as possible without being obvious about it. You MUST make it seem totally innocent! I don't think she will be able to hold out for very long, but mom thinks she will make it until Randy has to head back home the day after Christmas. Dad says he will still be home, and I think that is a first, but I am certain she will find a way even if he is home."

"So neither of you will push us together, but I am supposed to make physical contact with her as much as possible, right?"

"Absolutely!" Vicky quickly answered. "She will probably react to just your presence but we want to speed up her reaction time. Can you do this for us, hon?"

"How could I possibly refuse two beautiful sexy women such as you two? Of course I will do it. But what happens if she attacks me at the dinner table?"

"Very funny, Gary," Kim replied. "I think she would somehow get you to 'help' her in the kitchen and then jump you in here!" Both of them giggled at that before she continued, "But, if we see that happen, mom and I will keep the guys busy elsewhere. We promise you would not get interrupted!"

So their plan was set. No more had we finished when Charlie pulled into the driveway and soon entered the house. Vicky immediately greeted him with a tight hug and long tongue kiss, leaving him speechless. Finally he greeted Kim and I then asked, "What did I do to deserve such a wonderful greeting?"

"Oh, honey, I love you so much, and I just wanted you to know how happy I am that you will have the next four days off!" Vicky told him as she quickly got out everything she had prepared for supper. He took a quick shower and supper was ready when he came back downstairs.

********

That night was a repeat of the previous one as first we fucked noisily, then Kim's parents went at it like wild, then us, then them. It went on like this until Charlie failed to get it up for his round number five. Kim then made him listen to her cum another ten times before she called it a night!

Kim and I woke up early and had a rather tame and quiet fuck before we went downstairs. We had showered and were both on our second cup of coffee when Charlie dragged himself down stairs. "It's a good thing Vicky approves of you two, Gary, otherwise I would have to ask you to leave and stay at a motel at night! Instead, I need to ask you...sorry Kim...how in the hell do you keep going at it for so long? And don't give me any of that 'youth' crap!"

"Okay, I guess it is just a gift from the gods then!"

"That is some gift! Are you okay, Kim?"

"Oh gosh yes, daddy, but I am getting a little bit horny!" she replied as his eyes grew in amazement. "I might have to take his ass upstairs and ride him some more! Unless you won't mind if we do it right here!"

"KIM! Don't talk like that!" he cried out. "In your bedroom will be just fine. But please try to hold down the volume, please."

"But daddy, he makes me cum so damned good; I just can't hold it in! But special just for you, I will TRY to be a bit quieter."

********

Mindy and Randy showed up at 11:30, arguing in the car as they pulled into the driveway. She excitedly greeted her parents and sister while Randy seemed uneasy. Kim introduced him to me and he shook hands tepidly, he seemed unhappy to be there.

Kim continued, "And this handsome hunk is my fiancé Gary. Gary, this is my sister Mindy." Kim had managed to maneuver her sister directly under the mistletoe so I took her outstretched hand and told her 'hi' before pulling her into a tight kiss. Mindy instantly fought against me but I held it for several seconds, not releasing her until I felt the tip of her tongue begin to press into my mouth.

Mindy was very flustered when I released her, especially considering what she had begun to do, and I quickly said, "You'd better watch out, your mom has this stuff hanging all over the place!" Then I pointed directly above her and she blushed as she acknowledged my warning. "Lord knows I've been caught under nearly all of them!"

Minutes later I was helping Randy carry all their stuff into the house and as I stood up from dropping off another load Mindy grabbed me and clamped onto me with a very good kiss, her tongue quickly pressing inside my mouth and wrapping around my own several times before she let me go. No way was I going to end it, not after what Kim and Vicky had told me.

During the course of the day I got to know Mindy and Randy better. It was obvious that theirs was not a perfect marriage. Not that they fought all the time, but they got into an argument at the mere thought that a hat might drop. I had never seen such hair triggers, and couldn't imagine living like that all the time.

Shortly after 9:30 Charlie whispered to Vicky, then they hopped up, said their goodnights and walked off in each other's arms. Kim gave me a wink and Mindy looked at them in shock. "What is going on, sis, they look like teenagers in puppy love?"

Kim smiled and replied, "Yes it does, Thumper, and isn't it great!"

"You know I don't like it when you call me that!" Mindy yelled. Then she continued, "They have never acted like this, Kim. What is going on, or is this just an elaborate snow-job because of Gary here?"

"Come on, Thumper, you have to admit it is really nice to see our parents actually acting like they are in love, and not just married."

"Dog gone it, I told you not to call me that!" Mindy yelled as she lunged at Kim and they tumbled onto the floor in a tickle fight.

The two of them wiggled and squirmed on the floor for several moments before we all heard Vicky's voice calling out, "Oh god, Charlie, fuck me harder! That's it, oh god it's so good! Oh god, you're making me cum! Oh shit, Charlie, harder...give me your cum! Oh god yes, fuck me and fill me up!" Her voice trailed off but we could tell she was still crying out in joy.

"Kim, is that our parents?" Mindy asked. "I have never heard them having sex, they were always sooooo quiet. Heck, I didn't even know that they still did it." Just then Vicky's voice rang out again as another climax slammed through her while Charlie could be heard grunting and groaning in time with her. Their cries subsided and Mindy looked at Kim in disbelief, then she held up two fingers and said, "Mom just came twice! TWICE! How could that be? I NEVER heard anything like that when we were growing up."

Randy sat there mute, his face going redder and redder obviously very uncomfortable. Kim assured them it was true and they would probably hear quite a bit of that while they stayed, while Mindy just looked at the stairs and shook her head. Moments later the sounds of bliss again reached our ears and Mindy said, "I can't handle any more of this. I'm going to bed with my ear plugs tonight!" I looked at Randy and he gave me a 'whatever' look before he stood up as well.

The four of us shut down the lights and made certain the doors were locked before we all headed to the stairs. Just before Mindy took the first step I called for her to wait a minute. She turned to me with an exasperated look on her face, a look that quickly disappeared as I pointed over her head before giving her a full fledged toe curling kiss. Then I took off up the steps reaching the top before her. Just as I stepped onto the hallway she called to me to wait. I did and she grabbed me and locked her lips onto mine as her tongue went nuts in my mouth. She didn't stop the kiss until Randy cleared his throat for the second time.

We all said goodnight and Kim took my hand as we stepped into her bedroom. Mindy and Randy went into Mindy's old bedroom, which was right next to Kim's. "Kim, what's with this 'Thumper' thing between you and Mindy?" I asked.

Kim laughed and said, "She is four years older than I am, and when we were teenagers, I could always tell when she was masturbating." I gave her a befuddled look, and Kim continued, "Sis gets real stiff when she approaches orgasm, then when she cums hard...well, her thighs shake like crazy, and it sounds like the rabbit from Bambi, you know, Thumper! Anyway, any time I wanted to give her a bad time, I would call her Thumper and she would go ballistic."

Kim thought for a moment before continuing. "Then she started sneaking guys into her room and fucking them as she searched for her stallion, but I never heard from Thumper. At least not until AFTER the guy had left. God she really got pissed whenever I would mention about not hearing from Thumper the night before. And she couldn't say anything to mom or dad, or they would know she was sneaking the guys in, and why."

As Kim talked she had been stroking my cock and it was by then at full mast, so she said, "That's enough talk! Now climb on me and fuck me! I've been waiting for you to really do me ever since this morning. Besides, mom just stopped screaming, so it's my turn!"

Kim was much more vocal than normal as her ride up the slope to her first climax caused ever louder cries of joy. I think some of her cries were more for the benefit of her sister than for us, but she never let up on them. For the next hour and a half the two of us traded off with her parents, first we fucked to earth shattering, ear piercing climaxes before her parents took over for their turn. Back and forth it went, but we never heard a sound from Mindy's room.

Christmas morning Kim and I awoke around 6:30, she quickly crawled over me in the 69 position and we both worked each other to booming orgasms...actually she got three of them...before we went downstairs. She put her bath robe on and I just pulled on my boxers. Vicky was just starting to make some coffee, so I walked up behind her and gave her a big hug from behind while I kissed her neck. Vicky was squirming and begging me to stop but instead I reached up and started squeezing and rubbing her tits.

As soon as she had the coffee pot put together and turned on she hissed "Oh damn you," then she spun around and knelt before me as she inhaled my cock and began desperately sucking me off. Kim went and got down three cups and then kept watch for us. Vicky has fantastic oral skills and she managed to coax my copious load of cum into her mouth as she swallowed every last drop. When she was certain she had gotten it all she licked her lips then kissed my cock's tip before standing back up saying, "Gary, that is how I like to give you a good morning kiss when you are standing under the mistletoe!"

"Well I certainly could get used to that kind of kiss, Vicky, it was incredible!" I told her before giving her a real kiss on the lips, tasting myself on her. Just then I heard Charlie coming down the stairs and said, "You might want to have a sip of coffee!"

Looking down she said, "You might want to hide that thing that's poking me in the pussy." Then taking my advice Vicky masked the cum flavor with coffee just before Charlie stepped up to her and kissed her hard on the mouth. When they broke the kiss he told her good morning and looked at me questioningly. Then he dismissed his thought and told me and Kim good morning as well. Kim had pushed me onto a chair at the table before giving me a couple strokes behind his back. Every time he turned away she stroked me again, keeping my shaft at about three-quarters full hardness.

Kim had just refilled my coffee cup when Mindy dragged herself into the kitchen. "Good grief, don't you people ever sleep when you go to bed? And how could you possibly be up before me?" All of us cheerfully greeted her while ignoring her complaint. Vicky gave her a peck on the cheek and told her she'd pour her a cup of coffee. When she turned her hip bumped the unsteady Mindy and knocked her towards me.

Mindy caught herself just before she would have fallen over me. Vicky had moved the mistletoe and a sprig of it hung directly over my head where Mindy had all ready noticed it. Mindy pulled her thin robe a bit tighter to her before she leaned in and kissed me. I put my hand lightly on the back of her head and she stepped up the intensity of the kiss.

Previously Kim had pushed my hard dick down between my legs to hide it, so when Mindy straddled my legs and sat on my lap facing me it was not a problem. However, she was really into this kiss and soon my cock rose up inside my boxers and its tip dragged along her pussy lips. Mindy's eyes opened suddenly and she looked into my own as she pressed against my cock before hastily hopping off of me saying "Oh gosh!" as her eyes glanced at my lap but avoided looking at Kim.