Family Matters Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kim took the bull by the horns and grabbed her sister, spun her around to face her before giving her a big hug along with a cheerful "Good morning, sis! Sorry if we made too much noise last night. But hey, he is such a great kisser that I just can't help myself!" Mindy began to blush and Kim continued, "You do agree that Gary's a great kisser, don't you?"

Mindy faltered and looked very embarrassed before saying, "Um...yes sis, he is a very good kisser. And I apologize to both of you for getting carried away like I did! I don't...I don't know what came over me." Mindy looked at my crotch where my cock still stood proudly inside my boxers making a huge tent. Slowly she pulled her eyes back up to mine and softly said, "Please forgive me, Gary."

I took her hand and gave it a squeeze as I said, "There is nothing to forgive!" She looked from Kim to me several times and I continued, "However, my reaction was most inappropriate, so please forgive ME, Mindy!"

No further such incidents happened the rest of the day, although I did manage to catch each of the women several times under the mistletoe. They all caught me, but Mindy 'caught' me the most. Several times during the day I caught Mindy staring at me when she thought I wouldn't notice, and she found a high number of occasions to rub her body up against mine. Each time we separated she seemed flustered and her breathing had become more labored.

I counted six times from then until 3:00 in the afternoon that Mindy and Randy had a heated argument over meaningless tripe. Each time Randy took responsibility for what Mindy had started and the spat was over. Obviously he loved her, but was unable to give her the peace and happiness she craved.

Vicky had pushed Kim and I from the kitchen so we were sitting in the family room talking when Mindy walked in and sat across from us. "Kim, what's going on with mom? I have never seen her so happy! Just listen to her humming out there; I don't ever remember hearing that before. And you aren't far behind her, my dear little sister. What gives around here?"

Kim just stared at her sister for several moments before she said, "Maybe we just found what we've been looking for. I know for a fact that I have!" After saying that, she gave me a kiss and hug. "Or, maybe it's just hereditary!"

Mindy looked at us sitting there for several moments before she softly said, "No way, it's simply impossible!"

Just as Vicky started setting the table the phone rang and she answered it before saying, "Charlie, it's Tom Beavers! He's probably calling to wish you a merry Christmas!" Kim whispered to me that every time the boss called, her dad grabbed his suitcase and flew out of town.

Her dad talked less than he listened for several moments before he forcefully said, "NO! It's stupid, and it's Christmas! They can wait until tomorrow." Again he listened for several moments before obviously interrupting his boss, "No Tom, I WON"T go today! It won't happen!" Seconds later he said, "If that is how you feel about it, fine. It's been fun knowing you, Tom! Oh, and I wish you good luck finding any body who can fix it."

Charlie then slammed the phone down and said, "Well, I just got fired!" Vicky cried out and ran to him. "Don't worry, honey," he told her, "there is nobody who knows that system like I do!" His hand reached out and took the phone off the receiver before he said, "Hey let's eat! There'll be no 'Bah Humbug' in this house!" Mindy reached for the phone and he said, "Don't." She didn't.

We all enjoyed the wonderfully delicious meal that Vicky had prepared and then we opened all the presents, having a very fun 2 ½ hours. Once the last gift was open and the mess cleaned up, Charlie walked to the phone and returned it to the receiver. Just as he turned away it rang, he listened to three more rings before picking it up and answering it.

"Oh, hello Tom." "That sounds to me like you want to rehire me." "You must be joking!" "Tom, I am sick of flying off all the time. Yes you heard me correctly." "IF I come back, it's with a two thousand dollar raise per month, and you must free up time so I can properly train Carl and Jolene to do much of what I do. The firm is growing and I need to be more of a director of work, as well as have time to develop more cash cow programs for you."

He listened for a minute before saying, "Look, I'll be at the airport at 7:00 AM. You make sure the company jet is there along with Carl and Jolene, and we will be at our customer's site before they open." "Fine Tom, just remember, you owe me two days off." He gently hung up the phone then turned to Vicky and hugged her saying, "Well, Tom realized how stupid he had been. He hired me back and not only agreed to the raise, he made it THREE thousand a month, not the two I asked for. My title will change soon and there will be another big raise with it. Plus I will be home more, some thing I believe we both will like."

Vicky squealed in delight and jumped into his arms as I heard Mindy quietly ask Kim "Who ARE these people?! And where are our parents?"

"I'm happy to say, they are right there in front of us!" Kim replied. Then Mindy and Kim hugged while talking together in inaudible tones. Randy and I went down to the rec-room and lifted weights together, spotting each other. I finished up with my usual 150 each sit-ups and push-ups, then we went back up stairs and joined the rest of the family.

We had an enjoyable evening, Mindy started only one argument, and it didn't last very long. Vicky and Charlie headed off to bed at about 8:30 so he could pack for his trip. Packing didn't take very long as we soon heard Vicky's screams begging to be fucked harder. Kim and I laughed at it, Randy looked upset and Mindy seemed jealous as all hell.

Mindy and I gathered up everyone's empty glasses and carried them out to the kitchen and started putting them in the dishwasher. Mindy noticed that Vicky had moved the mistletoe again and that I was directly under it. Quickly she stepped in front of me and gently placed her lips on mine, moaning as our tongues met and danced in my mouth. Instead of ending the kiss then she tightened her hold around my shoulders and soon was grinding her pussy against my thigh. After about two or three minutes, she realized what she was doing and jumped away from me saying, "Oh my gosh, no! I'm so sorry, Gary. For a moment I thought you were Randy! Please forgive me! Oh what will Kim say?"

I stepped to her and grabbed her shoulders to hold her in place, then I said, "Mindy, there is nothing for me to forgive. And your sister loves you more than you know. She would think nothing of this little kiss that we shared."

"Little?" she asked incredulously, "If that is little to you, what in the world is a toe curler to you?" Before I could answer she spoke up again, "Never mind, I've heard you two enough to know pretty much the answer to THAT question."

She bit her lip for a moment then looked into my eyes and said, "You don't have to answer this, but, how can you make Kim, um, go wild like you do? I mean, don't you ever get tired, um, you know?" She blushed profusely as she asked that.

"Of course I'll answer that. I love Kim and will do ANYTHING that makes her feel good! And I'm in pretty good shape so it takes quite a bit to get me too tired to keep going. Plus, even if I am tired, she can make me forget all about it. Why do you ask, beautiful lady?"

"Oh, I don't know, just jealous I guess. I don't think I will ever get to scream out like she did last night!"

"Oh I don't know about that. You never know just what life has in store for you. I for one have been totally amazed for the last five or six months!" Then I stepped to her and held her tight as I kissed her long and hard again before I quickly stepped back and walked out of the room and joined Kim and Randy in the family room.

At least five minutes elapsed before Mindy slowly walked into the room and sat next to Randy. I watched her closely and noticed she had not looked at either Kim or I. Within a minute she whispered in Randy's ear and they got up and went up to bed after mumbling their goodnights.

Once in Kim's room we could clearly hear the cries of delight coming from Kim's parent's room as Vicky encouraged Charlie to fuck her harder, followed by her sighs of relief when he did just that. Their noises from down the hall easily drowned out the sounds coming from the other side of the wall as Mindy pleaded with Randy for him to not stop but to continue his thrusts. Sadly for her, he didn't do as requested and she sobbed briefly in sadness as she was left unfulfilled.

Then Kim climbed on top of me and I forgot about everyone else in the house. I vaguely noticed that once again we rested while Kim's parents fucked like rabbits, then they rested while it was our turn. Once Charlie was wasted Kim and I resumed her non-stop fucking for about two more hours. Time flew and I awoke to Kim giving me a fantastic blowjob. No matter what I tried to do, she wouldn't stop until I flooded her mouth with my huge morning load.

To be continued...