Family Nude Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am still in shock, I watch my daughters playfully do the dishes. When filling the dishwasher then bend at the waist and look innocently over their shoulder or use two fingers to open the view of their pink pussies. If they walk past me, their legs graze my cock. They are killing me. They are also successfully distracting me.

When they finish, Dee announces, "Five jumping-jacks. Start. One."

Do I need to explain this? Two young, well-endowed women jump up and then fall down to earth again. The jumping has a delayed reaction in that the breast does not follow the body when it jumps up immediately. When it does catch up, it needs to go back where it came from, so it bounces back. My cock moves on, seeing this wanton display of sexiness.

After standing for a few seconds, unable to respond, I motion for them to follow me to the living room. They do.

I instruct them, "This room has many shelves and built-in display squares for our nick knacks we have collected over our marriage. I thought it would be nice to clean the shelves, boxes, and items in or on them. I know it's not sexy, but it's a lot of fond memories from before you two were born and vacations we went on after you were born. How many do you remember?"

I get several bottles of spray cleaners and rolls of paper towels. The last item is the kitchen garbage can.

Dee picks up a porcelain clown, "I always loved this item, where did it come from?"

I smile at her, "Our second year of marriage, we went to an outdoor circus. It had lights, bright colors, music, and lots of unusual odors good and bad. About a month later we were looking through a tiny seaside town, and we both spotted that. We both liked it, and we had to have it. We laughed when it was just $2.99. I would have paid over $100."

Deidra sprays the clown but was far away enough that she also hit Dee who jerks her body as the cleaner spray touches her. Being the caring sister, she takes a paper towel and wipes her breast softly. She made special attention to hit her nipple. They're killing me with this sexual teasing. My cock is throbbing.

Deidra picks up a brightly painted dragon, "I vaguely remember this. We bought this in China right."

I laugh, "No, it wasn't quite China. We were in another city, and they had a large area where everyone was Chinese and had Chinese shops, they call it China town. We were there for dinner and a festival. I don't remember exactly when but you two were tiny.

Lisa is leaning against the hallway wall and says, "Twelve years ago, it was the Chinese New Year. All of you loved the fireworks. Nothing scares you two."

As she moved towards the living room, it is apparent that she has been crying. I ignore her as we continue to clean. Lisa watches us. The girls sporadically poke each other with a finger when the other wasn't looking. Touching the side of a breast. Sliding a hand across a butt cheek. A quick run of a finger on the inner thigh got a squeal. These two are going to be a lot of trouble, I can't wait for our next activity.

We spend a good hour cleaning and discussing the items in the living room. We throw away the garbage but keep the cleaning supplies out.

I look down sheepishly, "I know you two aren't used to being naked and certainly not being naked around me. I had assumed that being eighteen, and with no release, you two may be a bit horny. Am I right?"

Dee snickers, "Dad, as soon as we finish or take a break, I am going to wear out my fingers. Yes, I am ready to explode."

I smile, "Yeah, I thought that might be the case. Since this is National Nude Day, the idea is to be comfortable with being nude. For many people, it can be sexually stimulating. Let's face it, you two have gorgeous bodies. The average guy sees you naked, he will instantly get hard. Since I wanted to learn to appreciate being nude, I think that implies we need a good relationship. One that we can stand here like we are now, nude, and it is not a problem."

I bring it home, "I devised a test to see where we are as a family. Are we a loving family, or are we some random humans standing here naked?"

Deidra says, "How do we test daddy? This sounds like fun."

I smile at my beautiful daughter, "I am glad you asked. I think you will like this test. Lisa, honey, come here. I want to see how you do on this test as well. We are all going to sit in a circle facing each other."

I wait for everyone to sit down. I stop talking, take my legs, and straighten them out. Then I take hold of my cock and start stroking it. Both girl's eyes go wide at the realization of what I am doing. Dee lifts a breast and licks the nipple while tweaking the other with her hand. Deidra takes two fingers and is now sloshing around in her pussy. Lisa doesn't move, she just watches the rest of us. Her eyes are darting around the room quickly, not wanting to miss a detail.

I am the first to get the much-needed relief. My balls were hurting, this release is exactly what I needed. I changed my cock angle, it's pointing straight up now. I shoot off five ropes of cum that land on my hand or around it. Three moans release with my action. Deidra is right behind me with her orgasm. She leans back on her elbows and is very happy.

Deidra says to me, "That was an awesome idea, dad. That was exactly what I needed, and with mom leaving you high and dry, I bet you certainly needed that as well. It's kind of sad that a cock like that goes wasted, and you have to relieve yourself."

Dee breathes hard twice and then lets out a scream as she orgasms as well, joining the group. She falls flat on her back, unmoving, yet very happy. She is enjoying the orgasm that is rushing through her body. Her legs are wide open and pointing at me. They're moist looking and puffy from being excited. Lisa is still working hard with two fingers on herself, she can't quite get there by herself.

Deidra is cruel at times, she aims this directly at Lisa, "Now you know what it's like to be dad. Much easier to have someone else doing it for you, isn't it? It also feels much better. But what would you know about that? Dad takes care of you whenever you ask for it."

Wow, the girls are really beating up their mother. She must have really made them mad. Do I stop them? They say she is cheating on me and she has yet to deny it. With no denial, I will let them roast the hell out of the bitch. She deserves this. Something is wrong, though.

If they know something, they're holding something back. If Lisa is cheating, I would have expected her to deny it more. She would be embarrassed and begging for forgiveness. No, something is wrong with this picture. It's all wrong, but each minute I learn more.

I announce, the next task is cleaning the kitchen floor. We are going to do old-fashioned hands and knees scrubbing, so it sparkles again. Amazingly, they love the idea. We get out a bucket, pour in the lovely smelling cleaner, dip brushes and start cleaning.

As expected, this is the most exciting position for my daughters. I really am terrible for this one. Being naked, their breasts hang straight down, and as they move, the breasts swing. The girls know this, they are continually moving. They swing their arms and body from side to side as they're cleaning the floor. This, in turn, forces their breasts to swing. That causes my cock to grow, and it hangs straight down as well. The girls giggle at me. Lisa is eyeing me, but I have no idea what's going on in her mind.

I can't tell if she wants to swallow it whole, rip it off, mount me, or just stare at it. I know my wife and I read her well. At least I thought I did. If she was cheating, I thought I would have known. I really want to know who it is. This will consume me soon.

For now, it's hard to concentrate on the floors. The girls are poking each other. I should tell them to stop, but it is so dam erotic watching those melons get poked and change directions. I notice that Lisa is facing away from me. I can see her hefty hanging fruit. I also have a terrific view of her wide-open pussy.

Lisa sets the brush down and uses two fingers to stimulate her pussy. Liquid runs down her legs. She looks over her shoulder to make sure I am watching. I am. She picks up her brush again. I get up and use my phone to order two pizzas online. I go back to dragging my cock on the floor as all three women are leaking on the floor now.

We finish the floor, they put away the cleaning products and wash up. The doorbell rings. All three are surprised. I tell all three, it's for you. Hesitantly, they go to the door and crack it to see who it is. I am sitting in the kitchen at the table.

I yell out to the family, "It's hot outside, invite him in."

Lisa opens the door wider and asks, "Please come in. It's hot outside, and I didn't know my husband ordered some pizzas. We are trying out this Nation Nude Day." She twirls around 360 degrees. "Do you like?"

Pizza boy stammers as he stares at Lisa, "Ah, ya, um, ya, I like. $20.37."

Lisa tells him, "One second while I get some money, Dee and Deidra will entertain you while I am gone."

Deidra asks, "Hey, handsome, what's your name?"

Lisa appears from around the corner in her usual walk. I have $25.00 sitting on the table.

She looks at me, "Have you no decency? It's one thing to make me do that, I am your wife. Those are your daughters. You really are a filthy pig."

She grabs the money with a scowl on her face and slowly walks back out front.

Lisa hands him the money, "Keep the change."

Dee opens the door, and the kid trips over his feet, leaving the house. He doesn't hit the ground, but it was awkward. The door closes. Both girls come running back to me with pizzas.

Deidra is defiant, "That was humiliating. With all, we have done for you. How could you do that to us? He was a complete stranger."

I continue her thought for her, "That stranger drops the pizzas. He grabs you by the arm. He forces you to walk over to the living room. He bends you over the back of the couch, forcing you against your will. He drops his shorts and underwear, revealing and sticking his eight-inch thick cock into your cunt. You scream. He takes you. He owns you. He is quickly sliding up and down your pussy, and you love the feeling of being split open.

"You want more. You meet his thrusts. You are both grunting. Soon he releases a massive load of six ropes of cum into your womb. As he pulls out, the plug is gone, and his spunk slides down your legs."

I pause for dramatic effect.

I continue, "You are both panting. He pulls up his boxers and shorts. He grabs the money from me and runs out the door. You hear him speed away as you are still catching your breath. Do you reach down and taste his cum?"

I look at all three women, filled with lust. My daughters are on edge, listening intently to my story. Their own breathing is elevated.

I continue, "That's the thing with voyeurism and exhibition, you don't know what will happen. Do you push someone too hard and they snap, or do you have a great mental experience? Today you got a touch of both. Many nude people like to be in public like on beaches or special safe areas. It's a social thing. It's not as fun in the home all by yourself. Inside our home with just family is safe, having the stranger over added to the experience, like being outside will."

Dee looks at me with deep concern in her eyes, "Daddy, how can you eat after telling that story? I am ready to burst with sexual energy. I need release. PLEASE!"

Lisa grunts and then reaches for Dee and inserts some fingers in her. Dee stands up straight, and I can see Lisa's fingers in Dee's pussy. That's interesting, Lisa is getting Dee off with her own fingers. She isn't making Dee do it herself like I have to. They both think this is no big deal. It is to me, I have never seen this before. Sure, I have thought about them. Doing something physical, that is a line I don't see me crossing. Lisa just did and without any thought, like it was natural and ... something they have done before.

Dee orgasms with a scream. Lisa realizes what she just did and immediately pulls her hand back. Oh yes, I didn't just see you spend four minutes with your fingers in our daughter's twat getting her off. What's the old saying, "Nothing to see here." I stare at my wife. She has shame written on her face, she can't look at me. I defiantly pick up a piece of pizza. Deidra is trying to not draw attention to herself. She has at least two fingers up her twat and is getting herself off. She muffles her scream, but with nobody talking, we all knew she finally got her relief.

Everyone is eating pizza now. I started first, so I am first to finish. For dramatic effect, I stand up. My cock is at full length. I move my body as I am talking to the girls. The result registers with them as my cock is waving back and forth above the table. Three sets of eyes are staring at it. I explain our next activity. I am almost giggling already.

I start with a smile, "We have worked hard this morning and experienced several new things together. I like this National Nude Day. Our next activity is the pool. We will check the chemicals, clean the filters, restock towels, sweep the pool deck area, and clean the pool bottom. Let's get cracking. I will do the chemicals. We all split up and get to our tasks.

Dee looks incredibly attractive with the long pool cleaning rod in her hands. Her body moves sexily slow as if she is dancing. I try not to watch because the chemicals are essential. I can't have my family getting sick on me.

We all finish and gather for the next part. I hand out sunscreen to everyone.

We are going to be outside for a while, we need to use sunscreen. Since it is hard to reach all your parts, we, as a family, will help each other out. We will start with Deidra. Make sure each body part gets sunscreen."

We all start with the more mundane parts like her shoulders, legs, and arms. Then we start narrowing in on breasts, pussy, and ass. Some parts get duplicated. We do Lisa next. I held her ass cheeks apart as Dee made sure it all gets covered. Each of us got her breasts. She never mentioned that we did the same body part three times. She came close to an orgasm but didn't make it.

We do Dee next. We rushed through the standard body parts and really gave it to her good on the naughty bits. She got a lot of slow massaging of her twat, ass, and both breasts. She came, which signaled our completion. I suggested I could do myself, but they maul me.

Deidra and Dee spend a bunch of time on my chest, they really can purr like cats. My ass cheeks got some lotion, but for me, they put a gallon on my cock, and it took several minutes to rub it in. They each took a third and rub as hard as they could. Guess what happens when so much effort goes into rubbing a cock? I grunt, groan, cry out, and shoot a massive load signaling that they have finished.

They're all giggling at me as I say, "Our next activity. I want each of you to jump in the pool and have fun. You have been good sports and worked hard. It's time to have ... more fun. Since you three have been teasing me all day with your antics. I think my magic tickle fingers might have to get revenge on you. Go jump in the pool now!"

On go, they are already running to the pool. Lisa does her laps for conditioning. The twins swim to the deep end and are watching me. They have spent so much time in the pool over the years they swim like a fish. I am more of a killer whale. I can take them out if I can catch them, and that is the problem with these two. I can't. I will tease them.

I stay in the shallow end and walk around just at the point where my balls are skimming the water. It feels cool having my boys dipping in the water. I lose track of the twins. The feeling put a big smile on my face. They both splash me, I ignore them. I start dunking my balls in the water, and that feels special. The contrast in temperature is just perfect. The air is relatively cool, and the water is nice and warm from the sun.

Deidra breaks me out of my reverie by asking, "Earth to daddy, that looks cool, can we try that?"

I look at her, "Honey, you are not equipped for this." I point at my balls.

Dee has a devilish smile on her face that I know means trouble. She grabs my arms, and we lock them straight. Deidra leans over so that she is leaning over our arms. She lets her legs go back behind her and keeps them straight and hard. We raise her out of the water and then dip her hanging tits in the water. It looked hot as hell. However, it did nothing for her. Too bad.

Dee found a fun game ... for her. She called the game, "Push daddy over." After setting Deidra down, I turn my back on Dee. She used her hand to reach under me and scratch my balls. I bend forward and look down, which made it all too easy for her to push me over into the water. She giggled hysterically.

Deidra says, "I can do better."

She goes down under water, pushes her lips over my cock head. Oh my, I went weak in the knees. She then grabs my legs and pulls them forward, knocking me into the water. They both laugh at me. I like this game, but I also hate it. I am not sure what to do.

Deidra grabs my body and pushes her breasts into me. She kisses me on the lips in a long, slow, hot kiss of sexuality. That is not a little girl kiss. She then turns me to the side and pushes me back, so I am arching my back. She lets me fall back into the water. They are getting quite brave and creative.

Lisa stands up and in a menacing voice, says, "I think that game is over."

I hate my life. I was finally having fun, I was winning. Then Lisa comes along, and I lose yet again. I pout and hop up on the edge of the pool. My head is down. Each daughter does the same, one on each side of me. They each put an arm around me. This forces a breast from each daughter to touch my shoulder. I can distinctly feel each nipple try to cut a hole in my skin.

Lisa is irritated, "I didn't say you had to get out of the pool, I just don't want each of you groping the other."

I put an arm around each daughter. They use their hands to trace my muscles in my chest. I am no body-builder, but I am far from overweight. I workout enough that I have a few muscles.

Lisa is furious, "Why can't you two keep your hands off of your father?"

Dee asks, "When you look at dad, what do you see?"

Lisa is surprised by the question, yet she answers, "I see a middle age guy with an average build, average looks, average body. He is like most fathers. He is probably a step above the others, his face is cute, and he has a great smile."

Both daughters look at Lisa like she is biting the heads off snakes.

Deidra states, "My friends rate him a 9. They love his chest, his height, his smile, his face, his golden hair, the way he is always positive. They want to suck his cock and then have him fuck them like lovers. It's funny how your opinion is so different. If I didn't know better, I would say you hate him. Did he cheat on you?"

Lisa laughs, "He couldn't do that, he doesn't have enough creativity."

Dee asks, "From the sounds at night, it sounds like he gets you off orally several times a night. Is that accurate?

Lisa blushes, "Yes, he can still do that."

Dee makes her point, "It would seem if a guy has enough creativity to get you off four times a night orally, he should be able to fuck you to one vaginally. I think you are the one with the problem. You only know two things, so that's why you needed a different man."

Lisa is in tears, "You don't understand."

Deidra mocks Lisa, "Oh really, you won't let dad fuck you, but we both have seen you fuck another man in our house."

There is silence now.

Lisa falls to tears, "You don't understand. He is too big. It causes me pain." She cries for a while.

We are silent and amazed at Lisa's revelation.