Family Nude Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At the bottom of my plunge, Deidra now emits a cute grunt of satisfaction. As I pick up my pace, the grunt is more rooted and louder. She can't talk, but the smile on her face tells me everything I need to know. She loves this every bit as much as I do. She is tight, that means my cock is held tight, and that means as I slide in and out of her pussy, it feels marvelous. She has a flood going from so much lubricant that some comes out with each exit of my shaft.

I don't care, the feeling is too good. Her hands are holding my shoulders so help keep her in place. That, in turn, means that her fingernails are biting into my skin. My skin isn't used to this rough treatment because I don't fuck my wife. It's not long, and I have blood leaking from me. Lisa runs downstairs, probably searching for the first aid kit.

I solve the problem by picking up Deidra and flipping her over onto hands and knees. I thrust in and then press forward until I feel the wall of doom again. I back up and re-adjust the scrunchie. Since she is warmed up, I go right back to her pace. It's a beautiful thing, pushing in and pulling out of a young, beautiful woman. Now her breasts are swinging free. I can see them a bit as they swing in circles, not just back and forth.

I have a great pace going, and I know exactly how far to thrust in and pull out. I fall into a zone, everything just works without any thought at all. I get to spend more time on the thought that I am banging my beautiful, eighteen-year-old daughter, in front of her sister, and mother.

For thirty minutes I am effortlessly fucking my daughter, Deidra. I can feel my need building. It's time to speed this along. I noticeably speed up my pace, Causing my daughter to instantly look at me with concern. Deidra gives out a low, long, moan of acceptance. She is breathing noticeably harder, and we are both wet from sweating.

It's warm in here, and we are both enjoying the pleasure. I am positive we both look like we are oiled. Now that I am going faster, I can see Deidra's neck and back turning pink. She isn't getting enough of a breath. This is bad.

Lisa speaks up, "Deidra, pay attention to your breathing. Take good deep breaths. It's natural to be overwhelmed and forget to breathe. Keep it in mind for as long as you can."

Dee asks her mother, "She needs to be told to breathe?"

Lisa giggles, "Honey, look at your father. Look at Deidra. Have either of them ever smiled like that before?" Dee shakes her head, no. "That is why I know your father never cheated on me. To answer your question, yes. The feeling is so ... amazingly good, that everything other than that feeling cease to exist. It's powerful like nothing you have ever experienced. There is no better feeling in the world.

"Giving birth is a close second. Not the part of pushing an eight-pound bowling ball through that same slot. No. But right after that, when I could see your tiny body, that was the second greatest feeling. The first time your father fucked me good, like this that is still number one. And I am sorry to say, it's not even close."

I move to my maximum speed. The scrunchie is long forgotten. I have to shorten my stroke to go as fast as I am.

Deidra starts a scream of, "Immmmmm Cuuuuuuuuummmmmminggggg ...," and then it is choked off as her body orgasms.

I slow down and watch my daughter have the best moment of her life, right in front of me.

Dee asks her mother, "Why hasn't dad stopped, is something wrong? Did Deidra screw up?"

Lisa laughs at her daughter, "Oh, no honey. Deidra did everything perfectly. She is having the hardest orgasm of her life, and nothing is going to stop it. What happens if your father releases now? Does Deidra feel anything?"

Dee has the perfect answer as understanding hits her, "Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh."

I continue plowing my daughter, although at a much slower pace. I want to stay on edge.

In a moment of confusion, Deidra wakes up and asks, "Dad? You are still fucking me?"

I speed up to maximum speed again, Deidra grunts three times, and then I thrust up until I graze her cervix and let go of my first rope of cum. I hold it, pull out, and then quickly slam in as I shoot my next rope of cum deep into Deidra.

My daughter screams out, "Oh, fuck. Holy shit that is awesome. I can feel the stream hit my cervix, and then I can feel it pool inside of me."

I pull out and thrust in, shooting another rope of cum into her body. I pull out, move up the bed, and allow the next three ropes of my cum paint her torso and the bottom of her breasts. She giggles as the cum splashes her breasts. I think she wanted to run her fingers run through the cum, but Dee and Lisa have much different ideas.

When I pull out and shot my fourth rope of cum into Deidra's torso, Dee and Lisa jump off the bed and rush Deidra. One on each side, they are licking the cum off of Deidra's body as my sixth rope shoots through the air.

Normally, I roll off to the side. Today, I push off and move to the foot of the bed where I lay lengthwise on the bed. Eventually, someone will clean my wounds and bandage me. I didn't roll over because that would have given us bloody sheets. That may have traumatized Deidra, and no way I do anything to cause that.

+++++

I wake up on my side, and Deidra is sucking and cleaning my cock. I can feel several bandaids on my shoulders and arms. Her oral skills are terrible. However, she is young, cute, and sucking my cock. Even with bad skills, she has good results. My wife and Dee are touching each other's breasts playfully. One presses a nipple and then retracts her arm and hand.

The other pushes a nipple into the breast and then follows suit but retracts the arm and hand. They continue this until I am hard, which was only thirty seconds of that. Dee moves on the bed so she can kiss me lightly on the lips. The kiss lingers for a while before she pulls away.

Dee is looking deep into my eyes when she says, "I have had needs for years. Just today, seeing how gentle and caring you were with Deidra, for the first time, I have a matching desire. A desire to feel my pussy eaten correctly and then to have you fuck me good. No, I am sorry, I don't want you to fuck me."

Oh shit, I almost had both!

Dee continues, "I want you to make love to me like you do mom. My body is like Deidra, keep the scrunchie in place. I know when you got soft, it moved, we will have to re-measure. I love you, daddy."

Dee leans back on the pillows, her back against the mattress. I go straight for her pussy lips with my tongue. I go "girl mode" on her, I kiss her pussy with light, gentle kisses. Surprisingly, not even a moan. Ok, that failed big time. Let's be more aggressive, kitty milk time. Like a young kitten slurping milk from a shallow bowl, I use just the tip of my tongue and quickly lash back and forth. This, she likes much more. I go even further and use more force, but only some of the time, I vary the strength that I use on her to keep it fresh.

Now I have the moan, and her hands reach out for my shoulders. However, as she feels the bandages, she adjusts her hold and grabs my chest. My hands reach up and alternate between squeezing a nipple and squeezing a breast with ever-changing intensity. Her nipples are sensitive, I hold back on the power that I use. Like I said, they are really sensitive. I introduce Dee to a motorboat on her pussy lips, and she laughs at first but then orgasms from the feeling.

I give her time to recover. When I start again, I am forceful with a wide tongue. I want to maximize the coverage of her mons and lips. I poke the clit, but I only want to use that minimally. To counter these licks, I alternate to a soft, thin tongue that rolls around the lips as I scan my way up and down, memorizing the contours of her unique lips. Back and forth, I go between forceful and soft until she blows up again.

When I finish, I am ready for one more round. However, Dee has other ideas.

Dee whines, "Daaaaaaad, You have proved your ability, I believe you. However, I can get Deidra to eat my pussy anytime. You, I can't get any time. I am ready. Now. Like, right now. Why haven't you moved? You can't fuck me kneeling way down there. Daaaaaaaaadyyyyyyyyyy, pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeee."

I do move up the bed, at my rate, when I want to. I am not a slave to an eighteen-year-old. She can wait for me. Lisa grins at me for winning this round. It's about time!

I move up in front of Dee's pussy and rest my head at her entrance. I put on the scrunchie and start the slow process of thrusting my cock into her pussy. Dee has much less experience than her sister. Her face contorts into several funny looks as I shove my man meat into her vagina. My shaft slowly rolls into her body and along the walls. I am fascinated that she can take most of my cock. She has two orgasms with me just pushing my cock into her furnace. It seemed to take forever to get my cock in. A few times, she was willing to give up, but that would have been a colossal mistake.

Dee looks exhausted, and all I have done is push in. She has no idea how much her life is going to change. I pull out at a much faster rate than I drove in with. Now I can thrust into my beautiful daughter. It goes faster than it did before, and she is just beginning to realize what she is in for.

I pull out again, and she can't speak. The feeling is awesome. As I push in, I don't have to stop. Dee's eyes pop out of her head, and she moans deeply in response to the feeling. It's crushing her defenses. I speed up as she is loosening up for me. In and out I go. With all her lubrication, I quickly slide in and out, there is almost no friction.

She is a great fuck. Plain and simple, she is excellent. She takes more than her sister did. I notice that my wife got up off the bed and is walking towards the doorway. There, in the doorway, is my son Dan. He looks scared to death of me, and won't come into the room. My wife takes him by the hand, and she takes him into the hallway, and I hear the door close.

That seals it, my marriage is over. She chose him over me. Damn, that hurts. Deidra and Dee saw the same thing I did. They look worse than I do. It's worse, they are mad. I pick up my pace, I don't want to dwell on the bitch when I have a horny, young, and willing woman beneath me. I have a nice rhythm going at the moment, and all thoughts of my wife have vanished. Dee is fantastic. I need this to be special for her.

I pull out. Dee's mouth opens, and she looks like she is going to cry. I use my hands to help my daughter up, turn her around, and then settle her into doggie position. During this procedure, I see the look of confusion get replaced by the look of understanding. No need to say anything, she understands and spreads her legs wide for me.

As I press into my daughter, she yells out, "Fuck! Me! Damn that feels good. I am your bitch, ride me, hard daddy."

She is talking too much, I move to a faster speed, and she is grunting now. I hear her fighting for deep breaths. I see her fluids leaking down her thighs. I bet she is riding a high from the fun of fucking. I know I am. This is awesome. However, the faster I go, the quicker I get to the end zone and need to score. Right now, at this speed, I am racing to the end zone, and nobody is in my way.

I now want to show Dee something extraordinary, I use my fastest speed. Her arms give out. Her chest and face are face down into the bed, which forces her to turn her head, so she can breathe. I am a maniac, shoving my man meat as hard and fast as I can into her body while I follow it up with pulling out as quick as I can. My field of vision has narrowed to just my daughter. All else ceases to exist.

I have one thought in my mind, fuck as fast and hard as I can. The violence of the slamming has let up in place of speed. She can barely function. I don't think she is taking breaths anymore. I stop holding back and release the torrents of cum that I have left into my precious, sweet, loving daughter. I use big, slow, hard thrusts to shoot each rope of cum into this perfect woman.

Blast after blast of cum, shoot into the core of my daughter. As I finish, Dee screams a deathly note that is held forever as it trails off.

+++++

It's still dark out. I am in my bed. My wife has my head in her lap, she is petting me, and stroking my wet matted hair that is still wet from the sweat of fucking my two daughters. Deidra, Dee, and Dan are not in sight. I have a frown on my face, I really don't want to see my wife. However, I am fatigued. They wore me out. I look up, and it's 11:00.

My wife tells me, "We need to talk."

I want no part of this, I don't even dignify her talking with a response of any kind. No eye movement, no sigh, no words, nothing. I just don't care anymore.

My wife says, "I cut Dan off. We are done. He didn't take it well. He threw a hissy fit and threw me out of his room."

Again, not the slightest of responses from me. I am pissed, and this will piss her off. She wants an argument, I won't give her one. She wants me to rage. No response. Inwardly, I smile at myself. I win.

My wife tells me, "The girls will never fuck you again, either."

Not the slightest response on the outside. Inside, I am crying. I can't fucking catch a break. Can't I ever win? Just once? Every time I think I get a win, it is snatched from me. I am Charlie Brown, and my wife is Lucy with the football. Every time I get close, and she snatches it out of my hands. My life sucks. My eyes tear for real now. It was against my will, but dammit, I am sad.

There is a soft, timid knock on our door. I don't move, not going to start now. My wife doesn't move or acknowledge it. They knock louder. No response. They knock, even louder. It must be Dan, he rattles the hinges. No answer. Finally, he and my daughters all file into our room.

Fucking hell, now my whole family can witness me tearing. I still don't respond.

My wife explains, "He isn't taking this well."

Dee gets up on the bed. I can feel she is still naked, and she covers my body.

Dee is soft when she speaks, and she is crying herself, "It was Dan's idea. He fucked Deidra and me once, and it was a horrible experience. Dan sucked in bed, at sex. He set this whole plan in motion. He talked mom into fucking him. Then he gets this great idea to talk you into trying World Nude Day. We were to expose Dan and then we would fuck you, so we could learn. You were awesome dad.

"However, because mom saw us use scrunchies, she realized she can fuck you again. Tonight she gave up fucking Dan which meant that we had to stop fucking you. Then we find out, and you are pissed at mom, and your marriage is going down the shitter because of us. That's why we are here to tell you that it wasn't mom's fault. It was ours. She mucked up our great plan by choosing you over, Dan."

OH MY GOD! My whole house has gone crazy. My kids fuck each other, and they suck at it. They seduce their parents, they learn how to fuck, and then they can fuck each other. What kind of family have I raised? Worse part is I let my daughters seduce me. What kind of person does that make me?

Oooo, I am inspired in a brief flash of brilliance. I sit up straight, startling everyone. They all seem stunned that I moved, yet nobody can speak.

I give one order, "Dan, get your tripod, and your camera, then meet all of us out front of the house. Come on family, we are going to take a picture and commemorate this day. This is a day we are all going to look back on."

They all look weary, I didn't say we would look back at it with happy memories. They follow me downstairs, and we wait at the front door for Dan. I have him go out and set up the camera with a timer. I know he will have to do a final focus once we are out there. It's after 11:00, I don't expect anyone to be out there, but that is the fun. You never know.

We soon follow. I stand about ten feet away from the camera with Lisa at my side. Deidra stands on the opposite side of me, and Dee is in front of me on her knee. Dan focuses and then sets the timer. Sure enough, a car comes whizzing by as Dan kneels next to Dee in front of my wife. As the vehicle is in front of our house, the bright flash goes off, exposing us for a burst of a second.

The car swerved once, then twice, and I thought it was going to roll over. However, the driver slowed down, gained control, and kept on driving. Being outside, that is the single, most exciting thing I have ever done. I was a nervous wreck the entire time. Neighbors, kids on the streets, people coming back from movies or dates. All kinds of stuff could have happened, and a near car crash did happen. The perfect ending to a screwed up day. A day that almost nothing went my way. Time for changes.

We go inside, and I make another order, "We are done. Go get your clothes, and let's all put our clothes back for tomorrow."

Chapter 3 -- The Conclusion

My wife walked to the garage while my son goes to the basement. My wife places two pieces of luggage at my feet, and she takes her two upstairs. Dan hands a box to each of my daughters, and he goes back downstairs. I open my luggage and pull out my boxers, a shirt, shorts, socks, and then put it all on. I am sitting on the couch, tying my shoelaces when my son came up and stops dead in his tracks.

He can't speak, so I do, "Dan. You're the man of the house now." I toss him the house keys. "You wanted these women, you got them." He grinned wide. "I am quitting my job, I hated it anyway. There is a mortgage, car payments, insurance payments, utilities, food, and save plenty for clothes.

"I think you could say I am having my mid-life crisis. I thought my wife loved me, but she wanted to fuck my son. I thought my daughters loved me, but they wanted to fuck my son. No need for me to be here anymore. The good news is that if I do decide to drive off a bridge, I will try to make it look like an accident so you can collect the insurance money. That would help you out a bunch.

"You can have all of our savings and checking account. That should keep you going for a few months. I have money stashed away that will last me long enough for what I plan to do."

I look at the stairs, and three helpless women are looking at me with tears in their eyes.

I say to them, "You win, I can't take this. You can fuck him all you want now. I am leaving my phone, tablet, and laptop with you, it's all yours. Nothing on there I want anymore. Goodbye."

I walk to the door, everyone shouts out to me, and then they reach out for me as I walk into the garage, poke the button to open the door, then proceed to get in my car and leave three women balling in the doorway.

I admit that my first thought was to drive off a bridge. However, I learned a long time ago that making emotional decisions are generally bad decisions. I will wait for two days to make that decision. I drive non stop up to Washington DC. Sixteen straight hours. Several meals and many rest stops, but I made it.

I spent my first day sleeping. I then spent many days visiting the tourist sites, and my life long dream, the Smithsonian. I saw the whole thing. I spent one day in each building and then the evening with an escort. My oh my, Washington has some mighty fine women working there. Tall, lean, young, and just enough experience. The first time, I was interrogated for thirty minutes, and they checked me and my room out.

I explained my issues and discussed them with each woman, getting their opinions. Soon, they all know me or know of me, and they look forward to a night out with me. I took them out for dinner, we did something fun, generally something they liked, and then we went back to my room. I ate them each to four orgasms and then fucked the hell out of them with my full length.

They knew I was going to Miami next. I was given a gold card that had a number in Miami. They assured me that would make my first time go much smoother. They have offices in all the big cities. She said she would call down, but that is something people say, not do. The card will help, so I appreciated the gift.