Family Nude Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I try to look dramatic like I forgot to tell my family something.

I say with conviction, "This is Cindy, a friend from work. She is a senior in College and goes to law school next year. I rented out the fifth bedroom to her. I will be treating her just like a daughter. Dan, she is off limits to you. She would break you. However, she will help coach you with having sex."

Lisa screams at me, "Oh no you don't. You can't do this to us."

I have a huge smile on my face as Cindy is hanging all over me, "If you don't like it, talk to my lawyer." Lisa looks at me in disbelief. "Cindy is a retired escort and needs a place to stay. She saved my life and will handle all arguments from now on. Good luck with that."

I take her hand and lead her out to our beach. No mover was going to do anything with her around.

+++++

My wife and daughters did improve in the bedroom dramatically after some coaching from Cindy. Dan is now a god to the ladies. I still get Cindy once a month, but that is only for another four years ... unless she goes for a Ph.D.!

I finally win!

The end.