Family Plus One Summer Fun

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bill couldn't wait any longer. He was up and over her in nothing flat. His cock found her hot opening and he guided it home. She was hotter than any pussy he had ever been in. He knew that she was his daughter and that just made it that much more erotic. She was just as ready as he was to fuck. She had always wanted to be with him. He was her one true love. Her father, the one that could do anything. Now he was going to make her feel better than she had ever felt.

She spread her legs and raised them up on his shoulders. This opened her cunt for all of his cock. He didn't wait. There was no way he could wait. His beautiful daughter was opening up for him her young cunt. He was welcome to take all of her. He did. With one deep stroke he filled her pussy completely.

He fucked with an abandonment that he had not had in years. How he managed to not climax at once he would never know. He brought Pam to climax after climax until he could no longer last. Cum flew from the head of his cock to completely soak the interior of her cunt. He was exhausted from the fast and furious sex. Pam was already going to sleep as he made his way back to his bed.

He never knew when Jenny came to bed.

Bill was up before anyone the next morning. He had slept better than he had in years. Now that he was awake he remembered what had happened the night before. He remembered watching his pretty wife with the big black cock working over her pussy and the way she fucked it back. It was plain to see that she had not been forced into having sex. She wanted everything he had and Bill was pretty sure she got it all. What was really a surprise to him was how turned on it made him.

Watching his wife get fucked by another man and a black one at that never crossed his mind. He was almost positive that she had not been with another man since they married twenty years ago. She was the only woman for him. Both had a few experiences before they married but not since.

Then he thought about fucking his daughter. He knew that it wasn't him that started it but he sure didn't try to stop her. Fucking his young daughter was the best sex of his life. He loved all the times he fucked his wife, but nothing was like being with his daughter. Just the thought of it made his cock hard again. It was pure erotic to think that it was his daughter that was lying beneath him. They say sex is in the mind. He now knew that it was true. He couldn't wait to be with her again.

Hook was the next to wake. He came on deck and brought Bill a cup of coffee. Hook was not one to back away from a confrontation If Bill was going to cause problems it was best to get it over with now. If worse came too worse they were not far from port and he could take them back. This was what happened on more than a few occasions and he hadn't had to carry back many over the years. It never amazed him to find out how many men liked to watch their wives being fucked. He was always eager to help them out.

Most times it was usually a couple of days before he could get the wife to give in. Jenny was different. She wanted to fuck just as much as he wanted her. Not only did she want to fuck but also she could take all of him and still wanted more. It usually took several times before a woman would even try to take all of him.

"You have a very sexy wife."

Bill was surprised that he came right out with it. "I always thought so. You seemed to be helping yourself to her lovely body last night."

"We both had trouble sleeping. I watched her swim and just knew that she was a hot woman that needed a fuck." He watched Bill to see what kind of reaction he had to that. He saw Bill smile and knew that the next three weeks were going to be fun.

Bill said, "It sure didn't take long to get her interested."

"It's the weather down here. It is always warm and the need for clothes is minor. Most every body spends their time in nothing but a swimsuit. All that naked flesh is just asking for sex. Your Jenny will do things down here she would never do at home. I bet I am the only black man she has ever been with. Back home society would never let her be seen alone with me. Even you wouldn't have let her be with me back there."

Bill knew he was telling the truth. "Nothing seems the same down here. If you want to do something you don't have to worry about the nosey neighbors. I think we will have a fun filled three weeks."

"We don't get many people traveling with their kids on these trips."

"We were having a little trouble with her at home and thought the trip would be a good idea to get her away."

"Some boy already poking that young pussy?"

It upset Bill some for Hook to speak so plain to him, but he figure that was just the way of the islands. "Yes, and he is nothing but a bum."

"I gather she doesn't consider him a bum like you do."

"No, when I caught them she was mad because I didn't let them finish. Times have really changed since I was a kid." They talked on for several minutes before Jenny came up top. The thin blouse she had on did nothing to hide her big breasts. It was plain to see that a bra wasn't part of her wardrobe. The shorts were loose legged and very short. Bill was pretty sure no panties were beneath the shorts.

"You were sleeping good when I left. What time did you finish your swim?" He looked at Hook and winked at him when Jenny had her head turned.

"Not to long. I really enjoyed the night." She gave Hook a smile that Bill managed to get a glimpse of.

Pam finally joined them. She and her mother must have decided to wear the same type outfit because her blouse was thin and her shorts short. Bill couldn't take his eyes off his daughter. After the sex with her last night he wanted her again. Hook saw the look that passed between them. He knew that if they had not been together before that would before this trip was over. He decided to help Bill out by keeping Jenny occupied as much as possible. Besides he wouldn't mind having some of that young pussy himself.

They pitched in and soon the boat was moving out of the cove. Hook was headed out to a reef where they could scuba dive and see all types of fish.

He found the spot and dropped anchor. Jenny and Pam had changed into swimsuits that hid nothing. Both Hook and Bill had a hard cock in nothing flat. The women noticed the lumps in their suits. Pam wondered if Hook could have as much cock as it looked like he had. No wonder her mother had fucked the black man last night. She decided that she might try him on for size before the trip was over. Right now she wanted to be with her father again.

Bill helped Pam get her scuba gear on and Hook helped Jenny. While he was adjusting the straps around her legs he let the back of his hand run over the material covering her cunt. The suddenness of it took Jenny's breath. She glanced quickly to see if Bill saw them but he was busy with Pam's straps. When he touched her again she let her cunt push back against the back of his hand.

Bill was taking the same liberties with Pam. Since he had already fucked his daughter once he sure didn't object to doing it again. He couldn't wait until he could get her alone.

Bill and Hook slid on their equipment and they all slid off the back of the boat into the warm Caribbean water. Hook led the way and Jenny followed with Pam and then Bill bringing up the rear. The water was so clear they could see every fish and sea plant like it was a picture. The colors were so beautiful that Bill even stopped looking at his daughter's ass in front of him.

Back on the boat, the ladies went forward and lay down to get some sun. Bill went to the pilothouse with Hook as they turned back toward the cove where they had spent the night before. Hook was showing Bill how to steer the boat. Both men had a good view of the women stretched out on the towels below them.

From their conversation that morning Hook knew that Bill knew about him and Jenny and didn't mind. He was quite sure that Bill wanted his daughter if he hadn't already had her. "You sure to have two hot looking women."

Bill was pleased that he did have such hot women. "Thank you. I know that you know just how hot one of them is."

Hook said, "I hope you don't mind if I try out some more of that."

"I probably couldn't stop you or her if I tried. When Jenny wants something she goes after it. For the next three weeks you can help your self."

"I make can help you out a little."

"What do you mean?"

"Unless I'm wrong you want to take over where the boy friend left off."

Bill's face turned red when he realized that Hook was talking about his daughter. "She is my daughter!"

"So what. She is a looker and she is more than ready for fucking. You would be doing her a favor to take her to bed. That is pretty common here in the islands. Of course we tend to fuck pretty much whom we please down here. I will do what I can to get your wife out of your way." Without answering the two men agreed to take care of the needs of the two women.

Back at the cove they anchored the boat and dropped the swim platform. Bill helped Hook tie down the sails and button up the boat for the night. Jenny and Pam dove into the water. It wasn't long before both women had stripped off their suits and were swimming about naked. Hook was the first to spot them. He motioned to Bill to look. He couldn't believe his wife was letting their daughter swim naked in front of Hook.

Even he couldn't bring himself to stop looking at the two. Two lovelier women could not be found anywhere. He wanted to fuck them both. One look at Hook and he knew he also wanted them both. Right now Hook would have to settle for Jenny because Pam was his.

They watched as the women finished their swim and climbed back aboard the boat. The men didn't know it but the two women had agreed that for the rest of the trip they were not wearing anything. It was really Pam's idea. Jenny resisted until Pam let her know that she had seen her and Hook the night before. "So you see, both dad and Hook have already seen all of you. Dad has seen me naked and I kind of like the idea of seeing that huge man naked. Maybe we could talk the men into going bare also."

Jenny couldn't believe her daughter was so free with her body. She must have been fucking that skinny boy a lot longer than she knew. She finally agreed to go along with Pam. Jenny was just as proud of her body as Pam was hers. Both women knew that they didn't have anything to hide.

Back on the boat Jenny made the announcement that from then on they did not intend to wear anything unless they were going into port. She invited the men to join them not having any idea that Bill would agree. To her surprise Bill stripped off his suit and tossed it on the chair. His cock was nearly hard from watching the women swimming naked below him.

All eyes turned to Hook. "Don't mind if I do. I really like to go around like this when I'm on the boat." All three sets of eyes had dropped to his cock. He was only partially hard and already he was huge. Bill was pretty large in the cock department himself but Hook was at least a couple of inches larger and much bigger around.

Jenny was glad to see him naked out in the daylight. The night before she had not been able to tell what he really looked like in the dark. How had she ever taken all of that beautiful black cock in her little white cunt? She was ready to try again. She wondered what Bill would say if she went to Hook now?

Pam could not take her eyes from him. He was the first black man she had ever seen naked. His body was perfect with all his muscles and his cock that had started to lift a little. She knew her mother had all of him in her the night before. If her mom could take all of him she was sure she could also. Her time would come. Right now she looked at her father and his cock was standing up completely hard. She remembered that last night he had completely filled her young cunt. Hook made her think of Peter. Her skinny little boyfriend had the biggest cock in school. That was why he had all the girl friends he wanted.

Hook said, "Lets go back in for a swim." Without waiting for an answer he dove over the edge into the water. He had just come to the top when Jenny hit the water next to him. Pam followed with Bill right behind her. They were having a good time enjoying the freedom of no swimsuits. The idea that a strange man was swimming with them just added to the fun. For Bill being naked with his wife and daughter was a turn on. Knowing the black man was going to fuck his wife again was an even bigger turn on.

For quite a while they frolic back and forth. Bill and Hook took the opportunity to play grab ass with the women whenever they came within arm reach. Jenny and Pam managed to get each man by their cock several times.

Bill climbed back up on the boat and helped Pam up. Hook started swimming towards the beach. Jenny called to him, "Where are you going?"

"Come on and I will show you where you can get a good clean fresh water bath." Jenny took off after him. Pam was about to join her when Bill caught her hand. He just shook his head no and she knew that he wanted her to stay with him. They watched as Hook waded ashore and Jenny soon joined him. He put his arm around her and they walked off down the beach. His black hand was already cupping her white ass before they were out of sight.

"Dad, you know what they are going to do don't you?"

"Yes, the same thing you and I are about to do." He pulled her to him and she came willingly into her father's arms. His naked cock was pushing against her stomach just above her young pussy. Her hard firm tits were naked against his chest as their mouths met in a kiss like fathers and daughters were not to be sharing.

Bill laid her back on the lounge and she spread her legs for him to move between them. Bill didn't want to rush things, as he knew they had plenty of time before the others returned. Out in the bright warm sunshine he buried his head in his daughters blond covered cunt. Her juice was sweet and had the fresh taste of youth. Bill went to work on her cunt. He fingered it and licked it from the top to her ass. His lips sucked on her clit as his tongue buried as far up her pussy as he could reach. Bill loved to eat Jenny and his daughter was even better.

While his mouth was making love to her cunt his hands were busy on the rest of her body. Her firm tits were squeezed and rubbed more than Peter had ever done before. Peter just wanted to fuck. He didn't want to take the time to make love to her body as her father was doing to her now. Bill brought her to climax after climax. With Peter he fucked hard and fast and he made her cum but then he was through. Her father lifted her time after time to highs she had never known before.

When he had brought her off again he moved to her tits. He had watched them mature the last couple of years, and had wondered just how they would look naked. They were big with large brown areolas and nipples as large as his thumb. He sucked them until they were standing up hard on her chest.

He moved between her legs as his mouth worked over her young breasts. She opened her legs wider as his cock moved closer to her opening. She had climaxed so many times already that the lips of her cunt were standing open; waiting the entrance of her father's cock. With one hand she grasped his cock and guided it to her opening.

He let her lead him on. Her hand on his cock felt wonderful and he couldn't wait until his cock rest in the hot confines of his own daughter's cunt. Nothing in the world could have stopped him from what he was about to do. Feeling the heat from her body he pushed forward and she lifted her cunt to meet him. Once in the opening the heat intensified on his rock hard cock as inch by inch he slid to the depths of his sweet daughter's cunt.

Bill pushed deeper and deeper until his balls rested on her ass. He was as deep as he could get in her hot cunt. He stopped and rose up on his arms and looked her in the eye. His cock was buried as deep in her as he could go. He stayed completely still as he felt her trembling cunt massage his cock. He could feel her trembling all the way to her flat stomach where his cock now rested.

As he looked in her eyes and let his cock soak in her hot juice he said, "Oh Pam! I know I should not be doing this but I can't help myself. I have never felt anything so hot and soft and completely perfect as this. Don't hate me for loving you like this. I don't think I could have stood not loving you."

"Dad, I don't hate you. I love you. It has been you that I wanted all the time. Even with Peter I wanted it to be you. I want to love you completely. I want to give you all of my body to satisfy you. I never want this to stop. I like the feel of you deep in me. The only movement I feel is your hard cock and it pulsing with each beat of your heart. I will always be yours, even after we are back home." Her legs came up to wrapped around his body, trying to pull him closer. "Now Dad, Fuck me and love me like I know you will."

He tried his best to fill her every need. He fucked his own flesh and blood. The love of one for the other showed in each movement they made. He worked his cock in and out and round and round. With each movement he moved to a different part in her cunt. He worked her to a fever pitch and stopped as she climaxed. He held her until she had come down from her high. He then started over again. Never had he been able to last so long.

Finally he could last no longer. "Honey, I have got to cum. I can't wait any longer."

"Come on Dad, I am more than ready for you. I can cum again, just let me feel you shoot all your hot cum deep in my body." He was right he couldn't wait any longer. He pounded her cunt with all he had. She answered every move with her body. Together they climaxed as one. His cum shot deep in her as her juice soaked his cock. Together they collapsed into each other arms trying to catch their breath.

It was several minutes later before either one could move. Finally he rolled off of her with his cock making a loud popping sound as he pulled from her flowing cunt. He handed her a towel to hold between her legs as she waddled to the edge of the boat and dove over the side. He followed her.

Once clean they sat on the edge of the swim platform and he held her in his arms and kissed her sweet mouth. "Dad, what do you think about mother and Hook being together?"

"To tell you the truth, I really get turned on knowing some other man is with her. Do you under stand what I'm saying?"

"What will happen when we go home?"

"I don't know, but I hope that what we have here want end. As for as Jenny, I will still love her and what happened on this trip will stay here."

"What if I let Hook take me?"

Bill was shocked for a moment and said nothing. "Dad, I want to see what it is like to be with the huge black man. It would just be for now and be over once we get home. Would it be a turn on for you to know he was fucking me?"

"I can see why you would want to try something like him. I love you too much to be turned on by him fucking my little girl. If you must then go ahead, I will try not to be to jealous."

Jenny had not even given it a thought when Hook said to go with him. She had thought Bill and Pam would jump back in and go with them. She was a little surprised when she looked back at the boat and they were watching her with Hook. She started to turn around and go back but he put his arm around her and cupped her tit as they walked down the beach. His hand dropped down to squeeze her ass even before they were out of sight. She wondered if Bill had seen him.

Hook led her down the beach away and then up a small trail that lead to a small stream. They followed it a short way until they found a small pool just large enough to take a bath. He walked into the water and pulled her with him. They splashed around in the pool a minute before he moved to her. He lifted her face and his mouth came down on hers. His tongue pushed it's way into her unresisting mouth.