Family Plus One Summer Fun

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He kissed her and played with her tits until her nipples were hard and wanting his mouth on them. When he broke the kiss she pulled his head down to her tits. She moved his head from one tit to the other as he drove her higher and higher. He broke connection and walked out on the soft grass next to the pool.

Hook layback with his cock standing up high and proud above him. Jenny went to him she wanted to feel his beautiful cock. He was too large for her to take all of him in her mouth but she wanted to taste what she could of him. With Bill she liked to suck him and taste his cum as it poured from his cock. With Hook she could only get the head and part of the body in her mouth.

His cock was as black as the rest of him as she kissed his cock. The contrast between them was what really turned her on. It also was a big turn on for Hook. He really liked to take the white women to bed and usually did with most of them that took his tours.

Jenny moved up and straddled his huge body. Her small white body looked so small compared to his. Her cunt was wet from all the playing that had been going on all evening. She had to rise up high to get her opening to line up with his cock. While she worked Hook lay back with his hands behind his head and let the pretty housewife work on his cock.

Jenny finally got the head in and started to lower her self down his shaft. She looked down at her white cunt and at the black cock that slowly disappeared in her hot body. Her cunt was completely filled by the huge cock. With each movement she sank lower and lower until she sat on his abdomen. She had all of him in her cunt. With her hands on his chest she fucked his cock with her cunt. She would pick up and lower herself on each stroke. His huge cock rubbed her clit each time she pulled back.

Jenny brought her self to a mind-blowing climax and still Hook had not moved. His cock was still rock hard as she started fucking her cunt on him again. Then he reached up and took her large pretty breasts in his hands. As she worked her cunt he worked her tits. Another climax was soon on her. She still didn't take her cunt from his cock. She felt like she could fuck him all night and he would still be hard.

Hook reached up and brought her mouth down to his. He liked to kiss this white woman because she didn't hold anything back. Some of the women he fucked didn't like to be kissed by a black man. They didn't mind fucking them they just thought they were to good to kiss him. He found out before the three weeks were over that Jenny never held anything back. She liked to be fucked by the big black man and she wanted plenty of him before the vacation was over.

Hook took her next in the full missionary position. He entered her and fucked away for hours. Climax after climax poured from her. He even had a couple and still maintained his hard. It was almost dark when they climaxed for the last time. It was only then that she remembered that they had been gone a long time. What was she going to tell Bill?

Bill and Pam had dinner ready when they returned. One look at Jenny and everyone knew she had been well-fucked more than one time. If Jenny hadn't been worried about what Bill would say she could have told that something had been going on between the two of them. Hook knew it the moment he came back on board. Pam's naked tits were red and that could have come only from being sucked. The naked foursome sat around the table and finished dinner. It was hard to concentrate with the two naked women setting between them.

Jenny excused her self and said she was going to bed. Pam soon followed. Bill and Hook stayed at the table and had another beer. Bill wanted to ask Hook what went on but didn't know just how to start. Hook didn't have that problem.

"Looks like you put your time to good use while we were gone."

Bill blushed at the thought that someone knew he had fucked his own daughter. "Yes, thanks for giving me the opportunity.'

"Don't think me. It was all my pleasure. Your wife sure knows how to fuck. If your daughter is half the women her mother is then you are going to have your hands full back home."

Bill had been thinking the same thing. How was he ever going to satisfy two women at home? It was a problem he was really looking forward to.

"Hook there is one thing I want to ask you. Pam is going to want some of what you are giving her mother. Be easy with her, she is only eighteen."

"I want some of that young girl also. Don't worry I will take it easy with her."

They talked a while longer before Bill headed to bed. He pasted Pam's door and looked in to se her sound asleep on top of the bed. Her young naked body was glowing in the moonlight that was coming through the window. His cock grew hard just thinking of the time they had that afternoon.

He climbed into bed with Jenny. At first he thought she was asleep, but she had been waiting for him. She couldn't go to sleep until they had talked.

"Bill we need to talk." He knew what was on her mind and sat up in bed to look at her. Jenny slid back in the bed until she was setting with her back against the headboard. Her firm tits were standing out naked in front of her. Bill could see the suck marks where Hook's lips had been.

He reached over and caressed her tit. "Is this one of the things we need to talk about?"

She looked down where he was touching her and saw the kiss marks. She blushed but nodded her head yes. "I'm sorry Bill but I just couldn't help myself. Never in my life have I wanted to be with a black man but this time is different. I can't seem to stop myself."

"I saw you last night. And I have to tell you that it was a turn on like nothing I have ever had."

"You saw me last night and didn't say anything."

"What was there to say? We are on a vacation that no one at home will ever know about. Doing something like this is once in a lifetime. We would never do anything like this at home."

Jenny leaned to him and their lips met. "Thank you for understanding. What are we going to do about Pam? I know she isn't so dumb that she doesn't see something is going on."

"Jenny, I also have something to say. Pam saw you last night also. She pulled me back to her room and I made love to her."

"YOU FUCKED YOUR OWN DAUGHTER? Bill how could you do that?"

Once I saw her with Peter I have wanted her. I can't help myself any more than you can with Hook. To make matters worse she has wanted me. I don't know who seduced whom. While you were out with Hook we made love all evening. The problem I see is you will leave Hook here when we go home, but Pam will be going with us. I don't know if I can leave her alone. Now she also wants to fuck Hook."

They talked for over an hour. Jenny was glad that Bill didn't mind her being with Hook. She wasn't sure she liked the idea of Bill and Pam together. She wasn't in much of a position to complain. Hook would tear her young pussy apart with his big cock.

Before calling it a night they made love. It was even better than it had been at home. Bill thought about Hook having his cock in her cunt and it made him harder. Jenny pictured him fucking their daughter and to her surprise it pushed her over the edge to another wonderful climax. They went to sleep in each other arms.

Pam was tired from all the fucking she and her dad had been doing. When her mother was ready for bed she went also. She was asleep before she knew it. Sometime early in the morning she had to go to the head. When she finished she move up the stairs to the main deck. The full moon lit up the boat almost like daylight. She looked up at the pilothouse where she knew Hook was sleeping. She wondered if he was still naked, as he was when she last saw him. She wanted to get another look at his big cock.

She climbed the latter that led to his room. Hook was a light sleeper and the sound of someone climbing the latter woke him up. He wondered if it was Jenny coming back for more or if it might even be pirates slipping aboard to take over his boat. That was happing more and more now days. He lay still and watched the door slowly open.

At first he thought it was Jenny when the blond hair appeared around the corner. Then the rest of the body entered the room and he saw it was Pam. He didn't move as she stood and watched him.

Pam looked at him sleeping on top of the cover. He was just like she last saw him. His big cock was not hard and it still tumbled down over his thigh. She watched a while longer, even getting closer to see him better. She turned and headed for the door when he spoke. She almost jumped out of her skin from shock. She had thought he was asleep and now he had caught her looking at him.

"Where are you going? Did you find what you were looking for?"

Pam turned back toward him. She couldn't find her voice to say anything.

He spoke again. "Why don't you lay down next to me and let's see if we can help you find your voice." He reached up and caught her arm. He pulled her toward him. At first she pulled back but he held her arm in his strong hand. She let him pull him down on the bed next to him. She could feel his naked body as he rolled over on his side and covered her naked body with his black hands.

Hook knew why she was up in his room. Many a white woman had found his bed at night while the husbands slept. Now this pretty young girl was up here for the same reason. She was younger than most of the women he had up here but she was filled out better than most. His hands traveled over her body. He remembered how good she had looked that afternoon swimming naked.

Pam didn't make a move as his finger started covering her naked tits and down to her cunt. She caught her breath as his finger touched her clit and slid in her blond cunt. He wasn't one of the shy young boys that were always trying to get a feel of her tits. He knew what he wanted and he went about getting her ready to give him what he wanted. He wanted her little blond cunt wrapped around his big black cock and he told her as much.

"Little girl you feel young and fresh and I just know you are going to feel better when your little cunt is wrapped around my cock. I know this is why you came up here and I don't want you to leave disappointed."

The way he was working her body over made Pam know for sure she wasn't going back to bed unfucked. Her cunt was already wet from his fingers, and her tits were hard from the sucking his mouth was giving them. His fingers were still working her cunt over when he brought his mouth down and captured her lips with his. His tongue pushed its way deep into her open mouth. His tongue was fucking her mouth in time with the squeezing of her tits and the finger in her cunt. She had her first climax and it was only the start.

Hook knew the little lady was ready to fuck even though she had yet to say a word. He would have loved to have been her first but he knew that she had long ago given her virginity away to some ass hole of a young boy that couldn't possibility have given her all she deserved. Now even her father had fucked her the day before. She was going to be more than any one man could ever handle. He pitied the man that married her; He was never going to keep her out of other beds.

He moved over her and she opened her legs. Even seeing how big his cock was didn't bother her. Her mother had taken all of him and she knew she could also. Her parents didn't know that Peter's cock was even bigger than her fathers. He wasn't much smaller than Hook so she knew she could take all of him and she was more than ready.

He moved up closer to her cunt with his cock. She reached down and guided him to her opening. She was young but she knew what she wanted and right now she wanted his big black cock buried deep in her cunt.

He pushed forward and she raised her hips to take more of him in. Hook was surprised that she could take him so easy. She was tight around his cock but she didn't move back as he pushed deeper. Before he knew it he was completely buried in her blond cunt. "I do believe you have had a little practice at this."

"Not near as much as I intend to get before this trip is over. Now fuck me with that big black cock. I have heard how you black men can fuck. Now see if you can live up to the reputation."

For the next hour Hook fuck the young girl like he hadn't fucked a woman before. With every thrush he made in her cunt she answered with her total body. Time after time she climaxed but she kept coming back for more. Finally he could last no longer and he drove deep in her cunt and let the juice shoot from his cock to soak the inside of her cunt. She climaxed again with a mine blowing cum.

When it was over for both of them they knew that both had met their match. Pam left an exhausted man as she made her way back to her bed. She collapsed on her bed. Her body had never felt better than now. She was completely satisfied for the first time since she lost her virginity. Even with her father she had not been completely fucked as what Hook had just done for her. Her last thought before dropping off to sleep was, she had worn Hook out just as much as he had her. She went to sleep with a smile on her face.

The next morning found them all sleeping late. All the sex the night before had worn them all out. Pam was still asleep when Bill helped Hook get the anchor up and was under sail before Jenny came up top.

She had slipped on one of Bill's shirts and that was all she had on. The cool morning air soon had her nipples standing out where all could easily see them. She was even sexier with the shirt on than when she was naked. Both men's cocks were already hard. It was going to be a long rough day for them if they didn't get a little relief. Both guys knew just what kind of relief they would need.

Once they were under sail Hook put the boat on autopilot and they sat down for breakfast. Hook looked across at Jenny and her prominent breasts; "It must be hard to wake up next to those every morning."

Bill looked at where he was staring and instead of being jealous he was excited that this man was starring at his wife's tits. "Yes, I am a lucky man to have such nice juicy ones so close. Now I have a young set just like them to tempt me every day."

Even though Jenny had been royally fucked by both of them yesterday and last night her face blushed when they talked about her. "You guy's need to behave yourselves and not be talking about me like this."

Bill spoke up, "I thought you liked what went on yesterday."

"I did but in the light of day it is a little embarrassing."

Hook got up and poured them another cup of coffee. Before he sat back down he stood behind her and let his fingers touch her shoulders before dropping down to hold her tits in his hands. He squeezed them while Bill sat in front of her and watched as he ran his black hands over his wife's tits. Jenny reached up to stop him but Bill motioned for her to let him go. He wanted to see how far Hook would go with him watching them.

Nothing fazed Hook when it came to sex. He fucked a lot of women in front of their husbands. He was never surprised at how turned on the husbands got as his black cock work over the white cunt that before only the husband had been in. On these trips people would do things that they never would at home. He unbutton the top two buttons and lay the shirt back so his hands could slip inside and touch the naked flesh.

He pushed the shirt off her shoulders and down to capture her arms. He had effectively tied her arms up so she could not resist him. Again his finger covered her tits. This time he was touching the naked flesh.

Jenny and Bill were both watching his black hands covering her white tits. It was turn on like neither had ever had. If a man had touched Jenny like this back home he would have killed him. Now his cock was rock hard as the black man touched his wife.

Jenny watched the black fingers as they played with her. The contrast was even better knowing her husband was watching her and his cock was hard as Hook worked her over. She wanted to be fucked right here at the table by this huge black man and have Bill watch every thing.

This was what Pam found as she finally came up the stairs. "I see that all of you have started before me."

They all jumped at her unexpected voice. Hook removed his hands and Jenny buttoned up her shirt. Bill was just embarrassed that his daughter had again caught him watching his wife as another man played with her.

Pam had at leased slipped back on her bikini before coming up. "Don't let me stop you from all your fun. After all we only have three weeks and two day are already gone."

Hook fixed her plate and handed it to her as she sat down. His hand managed to run across her tits as he turned away. Both Jenny and Bill saw it but didn't make any comments. She knew what was going on and there wasn't going to be any way that she was going to be left out.

By mid morning they were anchored off another reef. It wasn't very deep but the water was clear and fish were everywhere. By that time both women were again naked and sunning on the bow of the boat. The men had stripped off the shorts they had on and their cocks were hard just looking at the two naked women in front of them.

They all spent an hour scuba diving over the reef. Bill didn't know which looked better the reef and all its colors or the two naked women that swam all around him and Hook.

Hook knew which he liked best. He had seen the reef many times but very seldom had he ever seen two such fine women and both wanted to fuck. It was going to be a good day for all.

Back on the boat Jenny went below. It wasn't but a second before Hook joined her. Bill and Pam looked at each other and smiled because they knew just what the others were up to.

Bill took her by the hand and pulled her naked body to his. His hard cock was pressing against his daughter's naked cunt. It was looking for a way in her hot body one more time. He led her down the steps and started to her room when they heard Jenny moaning from the other room.

Bill pulled his daughter by the hand and went to the door that was left open. Jenny and Hook had not even taken time to close it. On the bed Hook was already over her. They could see his hard black cock as it pushed through the blond hair of the young wife and mother. He was pounding her cunt hard with every stroke and her legs were around his body. She was riding his cock on each stroke. Bill could tell by the moaning sounds coming from his wife that she was about to climax.

It was more than Bill could take. His cock was so hard that he was about to cum and he hadn't even got his cock in his daughter's young cunt. He pulled her towards her room but Pam pulled back. She pulled her father into the room with her mother. Pam climbed on the bed next to the fucking couple and motioned her father to join her.

She opened her legs and Bill's cock went straight into her wet cunt. Soon mother and daughter were being fucked side by side. The girl was being fucked by her father and the wife by the huge black man. Both women were having the time of their lives, as they looked deep into the eyes of each other as their cunts were being pounded.

The erotic sight was more than any of them could stand. They all four climaxed at once. The cunts were dripping with cum as the men finally pulled out of them.

Bill glanced over at Hook and saw that his cock was still hard. He looked and found his the same way. Without any one saying anything the men switched partners. Bill entered his wife's cunt that was full of cum from Hook just as Hook did the same to Pam. Again mother and daughter answered each stroke their cunts received from the two men.

Bill watched his young daughter being fucked by the black cock and it turned him on again. It drove him on higher as he tried to please his wife even more. He was very successful, as soon she was cumin once again. He joined her when his cum poured from his cock. Hook and Pam were right behind them.