Family Plus One Summer Fun

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The rest of the day went pretty much the same. They had anchored in a lagoon at another island for the night. All three had gone in to swim and relax after the busy sex of the day. Naked people cannot relax. Soon they were playing grab ass and Hook and Pam ended up on the deck with her riding his cock as Bill and Jenny watched.

The rest of the vacation was more of the same. Bill had both of his women at the same time as well as he and Hook taking on Jenny and Pam together. It was a sex filled three weeks by the time they were back at the homeport. Both Jenny and Pam kissed Hook good by and Bill shook his hand. "I never did find out what your real name was."

Hook laughed, "Joe, Now doesn't Hook sound better for a ship captain."

They had only been home for a day. Bill had to go into the office and left Jenny and Pam at home. Pam was in her room when the doorbell rang. Jenny went to answer it and a tall skinny young man stood on the porch. His hair was short and he was dressed nice. Jenny didn't think she had ever seen him before.

"Is Pam at home?"

"Yes, come on in and I will get her for you." He sat down on the couch and Jenny called upstairs for Pam. "Pam, you have company."

Pam came down the stairs. When she first saw Peter she almost didn't recognize him and she knew that her mother hadn't. "Peter, you have cut your hair and dressed up. What made you do that?"

Jenny had gone back into the kitchen and didn't hear Pam.

"I wanted to see you and I figured I better look decent. The last time your father nearly killed me."

"I don't think he will bother you this time. Come on up to my room with me."

"What if your father comes home?"

"Don't worry about him, I can handle him."

The door had barely closed behind them before she was stripping of her clothes and helping him off with his. He was afraid what would happen if her father came back but she told him not to worry.

In short order his cock was in his girl friends hot cunt. "Oh Peter, I thought about you a lot on the trip. I really wanted to feel you in me again."

Jenny walked back into the room and both of them were gone. She wondered if the young boy had left already. She headed up the stairs and like Bill weeks earlier she heard them making love in Pam's room. She walked to the door that Pam had not even bothered to close. Peter was over Pam with her legs wrapped around his waist. His big cock was pounding away in her young cunt.

Jenny couldn't help but watch. After three weeks of non-stop sex she wasn't surprised at what she was watching. It was then she realized that it was Peter that was fucking her daughter. He had a lot of nerve since Bill had physically thrown him out the last time he was here.

Pam like what he was doing to her. For an eighteen-year-old girl she liked sex for too much for her own good. She had one climax and was starting to build towards another when she saw her mother standing in the door. Suddenly she had an idea that would help all of them. She knew that she still wanted her father to fuck her but her mother was going to complain now that they were home. If Peter could get her mother then she wouldn't have any reason to stop her from being with her father.

She stopped moving and it took Peter a few strokes before he realized she wasn't helping any longer. He saw her looking at the door and he turned and saw Jenny standing in the doorway. He just knew he was in for another whipping and his cock started to shrink. He rolled off Pam and pulled the covers up to hide his naked body from Pam's mother.

Pam slid out of bed and went to her mother. Before Jenny knew what she was doing Pam had her standing next to the bed and was unbuttoning her blouse. Her big tits came into view and Peter's cock started getting hard again. He always thought Pam's mother was a beautiful woman and even had thoughts about what it would be like to climb between her long legs.

"Mother, I think Peter would like to take care of your needs." She reached and turned the cover back so Jenny had a good look at the young cock that was now ready to fuck her.

Jenny had thought the family would be back to normal after the vacation was over. Apparently she was wrong since it was plain to see that Bill and Pam still wanted each other. Now Pam's boyfriend was waiting for her to make the next move. One look at the cock standing up on the young boy and she knew she had found her source of fun. She slipped off her shorts and climbed naked into bed with the skinny young boy.

Peter's cock was so much bigger than what someone so young should have that he looked odd. He had started with young girls and had more practice fucking than a lot of married men. It only took seconds before he was covering Jenny and his cock was pushing deep in her cunt. He filled her just as much as Hook had. She wrapped her legs around him and pulled him even deeper while she pulled his head down and kissed him. He fucked her like a mad man. She met him stroke for stroke. Right then Jenny only wanted fucking, later she could teach him the finer points on how to please a woman.

Pam watched as her boyfriend fucked her mother. She heard the door open and knew her father was home. She met him at the top of the stairs. She was still naked when he saw her. "Where is your mother?" Then he heard her moaning from Pam's room. He pushed Pam aside and entered the room. He stopped when he saw the same skinny ass that he had kicked out of the house before. This time it was his wife he was fucking. He started toward them when Pam grabbed his arm. She pulled him to the door and down the hall. "What are you going to do? Don't you see that this is the perfect situation for us? Mother can't complain if you and I are together if she is getting her cunt full of Peter's cock?"

Bill wasn't a complete dummy. What Pam was saying made perfect sense to a man that wanted to fuck his daughter. After all Jenny had fucked Hook several time a day on the trip and it hadn't made him mad. He let Pam led him to his bed and helped strip him of his clothes. Soon he was again fucking the pride and joy of his life.

Time went by and Pam finished college. She had been with many men during that time as well as continuing with her father. She met a man that she fell in love with and she brought him home to meet her parents. After a weekend with them she knew she would marry him. He hadn't hesitated when he found out about Pam's family. Jenny made him welcome, Time after time.