Family Reunion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We'd played for nearly an hour, listening to the rain come down even harder and chatting about school and life in general. "Damn, it's getting warm in here," I said as I pulled off my t-shirt and tossed it onto the sleeping bag next to me.

"Yeah, must be nice," she said as we laid down the next pair of cards.

"What's that?"

"Being able to take off your shirt any time you want. Guys are lucky that way."

"Maybe, but you get to wear dresses where the air can get up under and cool you off, so you don't end up all sweaty."

"Guess it's just different," she said with a laugh.

"Yep, but if you want to take your shirt off, I won't complain."

"Oh you'd like that, wouldn't you?"

"I'm just saying, you can take your shirt off. Your bra probably shows less than that tiny yellow bikini you had on last summer."

"You remember what bikini I had on last summer?" she asked in surprise.

"Hell yes. How could I not? You looked smoking hot in it."

"Ohhh thanks, but I didn't know you looked at me that way."

"Jen, I'm a guy. I ALWAYS look at girls like that. It's bred into our genes." I chuckled.

"More like your jeans!" she said with a giggle.

"Hey. Not fair. At least my underwear doesn't show."

"Huh?"

"That white dress you wore to the fireworks?"

"The white mini-dress? What about it? Were you peeking up my dress?"

"Didn't have to. Your blue panties showed through the skirt. Pretty small panties too at that."

"Oh? You don't approve of my tiny panties?" she asked with a crooked grin.

"I approve of all your panties, worn or not," I said with a laugh.

"Oh really? You approve of your cousin's panties? Interesting," she said with a curious look on her face. "So you really want me to take my top off?" she questioned again, bringing the topic back to that.

"Sure, why not. It'd be a lot more comfortable."

"Maybe for me, maybe not for you," she said with a grin.

"Geez Jen, it's not like I haven't seen you in something like a bra. I've seen you lots in your bikinis."

"So that's your final word?" she asked as she moved her hands to the hem of her tank top.

"Sure, why not?"

"Well, maybe...." she said as she pulled her tank top up and over her head, exposing her chest to me, "...I'm not wearing something like a bra today."

"Oh shit," I breathed quietly as I stared at her bare chest. Her tits, each the size of a good half grapefruit, were tanned a light brown except for a very small bright white triangle of untanned skin surrounding her round pink areola. As I stared her nipples hardened and protruded towards me more, making her breasts look all the more sexy.

"You know, I don't always wear a bra," she said quietly. "I take it from your face that you like what you see?" she asked, sticking her chest out a bit farther towards me.

"Uh, yeah," I answered dumbly.

"Good! Now stop staring unless you plan on doing something more about it!"

"Um, er, yeah. Got it. No staring at the sexy tits," I answered nervously.

"Yeah, sexy tits. That's me!" she said, laying a card down and waiting. "You gonna play or just stare?"

"Oh, yeah," I said, reaching into my hand and tossing down the next card on top.

"Thanks!" she said picking up the cards and tossing down a new one. This went on for some time, both of us growing more comfortable with the fact of her toplessness. Her breasts wiggled slightly each time she reached to pick up a card, a sight that I couldn't help but enjoy, my cock rock hard in my shorts the whole time. "So you know Cindy has a thing for you," she said conversationally as we exchanged cards.

"Yeah?"

"Uh huh. For the last couple years. When we were setting out our sleeping bags, she said she was going to make it happen this year."

"She's sleeping in here?"

"Uh huh. You're actually sitting on her sleeping bag. You could sabotage it if you wanted, turn it inside out or something," she said with a giggle. "By the look on your face, she must have already made some kind of move on you."

"Oh yeah, she did that," I said quietly.

"Oh do tell!" Jen coaxed. "All the details."

"Oh...No. I don't think..." I started to say.

"Come on. Give. You don't want me to put my shirt back on, do you?" she asked, reaching for her shirt and picking it off the sleeping bag she was sitting on.

"NO...No, don't do that," I said much more emphatically than I intended.

"Oh? You really want me to keep it off, don't you?" she said with a grin. "So, give me the details then."

"Nothing to tell really. She just kinda came into the bathroom with me while I was changing, actually she came in while I was in the MIDDLE of changing."

"Oh? Really? And she did?"

"She just used the bathroom while I was changing."

"So she just sat and peed while you got naked in front of her? I didn't think that was your style."

"Well, she was coaxing me a little."

"Getting naked herself?"

"No, just pantiless."

"Ohhhhhh I see. She was busy flashing her pussy at you. Was it good looking?"

"Well, it wasn't bad."

"Must have been pretty good if you got naked in front of her. Is that all it takes to get you naked, showing off a little kitty flash?"

"Not exactly."

"So what exactly?"

"I don't know."

"So stand up and take 'em off then."

"What?"

"Your shorts. You got naked in front of her, you won't even flash me?"

"Well, she was..."

"I know, I know. She was showing you her pussy. Well...I can do that too," she said, setting her cards down and rolling from sitting on her butt to kneeling in front of me. She reached to her waist and undid her shorts, pushing them down with the pair of little white panties she had on under. She pushed them all the way down as far as she could, leaving her completely naked from the knees up. She had a little patch of blonde curls, trimmed surprisingly small, presumably because of the tiny bikini, outlined with a bright white triangle of untanned skin.

"Damn!" I muttered as I stared at her pussy practically at eye level.

"Okay stud. Your turn. I did, so now you do."

"Huh? Oh yeah," I said quietly, suddenly realizing that this was the first time I'd seen her naked body. I continued to stare at her as I moved to my own knees, undoing my shorts, and pushing them down until they, like hers, were bunched around my knees as I knelt in front of her.

"Come here," she whispered, reaching a hand out towards my neck as she walked her knees across the air mattress towards me. She reached both hands around my neck and pulled me gently towards her, my hands circling around her and holding her bare back as she tilted her head slightly and pressed her soft lips against mine. I could feel her breath flow into my mouth as our lips parted and her tongue tried to tease its way into my mouth. For long seconds our tongues teased and played, first in my mouth and then hers before she pulled her lips from mine, our mostly naked bodies pressed tightly together. "Scott," she whispered.

"I know, we shouldn't be doing this," I whispered back.

"Oh shut up," she whispered. "I was going to say you feel awfully good against me."

"Yeah, you too," I agreed.

"So why are your hands still on my back?"

"Where do you want them?"

"Anyplace you wanna touch," she whispered as she moved her face back to mine and closed her lips on my lower lip, one of her hands sliding down from my neck, down my back and then between us to wrap around my hard cock. I let my hands slide down her bare back, over the curve of her firm butt, stopping when I could cup each of her smooth round cheeks. I squeezed and kneaded her cheeks as she slowly stroked my cock with her hand, her tongue and lips dancing and playing with mine.

"Damn I'm turned on," I mumbled as she pulled her face from mine and allowed some space between us. I looked down at her tits and slid my hands up to cup each soft smooth orb as she whispered back.

"Yeah, me too."

"Should we be doing this?" I asked in a whisper.

"Probably not, but I don't really want to stop," she answered softly.

"Me either," I breathed as she tilted her head again and leaned towards me, pushing my cock downward with her hand as she did so. She pressed her soft lips to mine again and then walked her knees forward some more, making sure that my cock slipped into the gap between her thighs, pressing up against her dripping pussy lips. She began to slowly hump her hips towards mine, sliding her pussy and clit along the top of my shaft, slowly driving both of us up the slope towards orgasm.

The sound of thunder almost drowned out the sound of the tent zipper sliding quickly up. "Well, looks like I'm just in time!" I heard Cindy say as she stuck her head into the tent.

"Oh shit!" Jen squeaked, pulling back and practically falling over. She reached for her shorts and jerked them up as fast as she could, scrambling to put her shirt back on as I tried to untangle my underwear and shorts as I pulled them up from my knees.

"Oh sweetie, you don't need to do that," Cindy cooed as she reached out and grabbed the front of my shorts, pulling them back down as I was trying to pull them up. Without a word Jen, her shirt now pulled on, if not quite straightened, practically dove out the tent door, disappearing into the rain towards the cottage while Cindy continued to pull down on my pants and push me backwards, eventually tumbling me back onto the air mattress I had been kneeling on.

"Cindy!" I protested, still trying to pull my pants up as she crawled over me, one hand on my shorts to hold them down.

"Scott!" she chided back, letting go of my shorts to move her hand up to my rock hard cock. She looked down at me, her voice softening. "You know, I still don't have any panties on. If you wanted to, you could just slide this big dick right into me, just aim it at my wet pussy and push it right in. You'd like that, wouldn't you? To feel me around you?"

"Cindy, we really shouldn't be doing this."

"Oh? Like you weren't about to screw Jen? Come on Scott. We both know where that was going. You were both practically naked with your cock between her legs. Something I've wanted for a long time! How about it? Wanna feed this into me? I'll even take my dress the rest of the way off so you can play with my tits."

"Ohhhhh Cindy!"

"What's wrong. You don't like how I look? Aren't I as good looking as Jen?"

"You're fine looking," I sighed.

"Fine? Just fine? Not hot, or sexy? Just fine?"

"Cindy, you look very sexy," I answered honestly. "I just don't think..."

"I know," she said quietly. "But wouldn't it feel so good to do it?" she asked as she let go of my cock and settled herself down on me, my cock trapped between my own body and her obviously wet pussy. She reached to her dress and pulled it up and off, tossing it aside. She reached behind her back and undid the clasp of her bra, shrugged the straps off and tossed it aside, exposing her full breasts and rock hard nipples. "There, now you can see every bit of me. Completely naked. So, ready to fuck?"

"Cindy! Really!" I said, lifting my hands to her shoulders to try to gently push her up off of me. She reached for my hands and pulled them down to her tits, cupping each with one of my hands, her hard nipples pressing into my palms.

"I know. I've been waiting so long to do this too. I thought last year you were going to take me out in the boat and do this, but somehow we never quite got alone," she purred as she began rubbing her pussy back and forth along my rock hard cock. Her wet lips caressed my cock as she slid to and fro on me, her lips engulfing my head at the end of each stroke, quickly dissolving what little resistance I had left against my own screaming hormones. I squeezed and played with her big soft tits, each nearly twice the size of Jen's firm tits, as Cindy continued to slide her pussy along my cock, each trip forward allowing my head to press up between her lips temptingly.

"Ohhhh damn," I groaned as she leaned a bit more forward, my head lifting up and engaging into her tunnel entrance.

"Uh huh," she gasped in reply as she pushed herself back, driving her wet pussy onto my shaft. I felt a couple inches of my already lubricated cock slide into her before she stopped, allowing herself to expand around my fat shaft. "God you're big. Lots bigger than anything I've had before."

"Oh," I grunted as she pushed back some more, the sensations around my head encouraging me to lift my hips and drive myself fully into her.

"Ohhhhhh my God yes," she moaned, leaning down on me until she was laying on me, one leg on either side of my hips, my cock deep inside her pussy and her tits pressing against my bare chest. "Fuck me baby. Just fuck me nice and slow."

I really wasn't in any mood to argue. I moved my feet up so I could work my hips and then began slowly pumping my cock in and out of her pussy from beneath her. In and out I pushed, her soft sighs quickly turning to moans as she rocked back and forth in time with my strokes. "Ohhhh sweetie. God I'm gonna come. I'm gonna come so fast!" she squeaked breathlessly as her legs began to tremble and shake, barely able to hold herself up as I pushed my fat cock in and out of her. I could feel her pussy clenching around me as her orgasm washed over her, her juices dripping from her pussy onto my stomach as I continued to push in and out, slowly driving me towards my own climax.

"Uhhh. Gonna come too," I grunted as I lay beneath her, my balls tingling and that familiar sensation spreading through my pelvis.

"Do it baby. Fill me with your juice," Cindy moaned as she tried to push back against me in time with my strokes. "Fuck my hot little pussy! Just think about how it would be, you and me, out in the boat all alone, the boat rocking gently as I stood before you, bent over the seat as you pumped your cock in and out of me from behind. Mmmmm, can you picture my tits swinging in time with your strokes as your hips slapped against my bare ass, me without a single thing on?"

"Oh shit!" I grunted as my body spasmed, jamming my cock fully into her and squirting a huge gush of hot cum into her. Over and over my body jerked, filling her with more of my cum until I felt wasted and lay there, my cock twitching inside her as I panted for breath.

"Ohhhh yeah. That's it. That felt sooooo good, didn't it?" she cooed as she slid slightly so her face was over mine. "I know you have a thing for Jen, but God I wanted to fuck you so bad for so long."

"I don't have a thing for Jen!" I protested.

"Oh Scott. Hell, I can see it a mile away. Even if I hadn't found you two practically naked in here a little while ago, it'd be obvious!" she said with a giggle. "I don't mind if you have a thing for her, I just want a little bit too."

"A little bit?"

"Of sex with you of course silly!" she said with another giggle. "We've got three days and you can fuck me as many times as you want. I'm all yours!" she said before lowering her mouth to mine and kissing me wetly and sensuously, like she had in the bathroom. We lay there like that for some time before she finally rolled off of me, letting my now softened cock slip from her and release a flood of our combined juices. "Well, Amanda isn't going to be too happy. I just leaked all over her sleeping bag," Cindy giggled. "Oh well, it was worth it."

"Uh huh," I answered noncommittally.

"Oh come on. You can't say you didn't enjoy that. Can you?"

"No, I can't say I didn't enjoy that," I reluctantly agreed, looking up at the fading lantern which was about to go out from lack of being pumped up.

"And you like how I look, right? I mean you do like how my body looks? Right?"

"Yes, I like how your body looks," I agreed as well.

"And my tits are way bigger than Jen's tits, right?"

"True."

"So, what does Jen have that I don't have?" she asked, rolling on her side and propping her head on her hand to look at me.

"I don't know. I'm just drawn to her personality I guess. We just get along well. She gets me. I don't have to explain to her why on anything."

"I could be that girl, couldn't I?" she asked with a pout as the lantern flickered a few more times and then puffed out, leaving the only light in the tent being from what was filtering in through the still mostly unzipped tent door flaps.

"I don't know, maybe. Jen and I have spent hours and hours talking over the years. She's just my friend, that's all."

"But you were going to have sex with her, right?"

"We hadn't planned on it. It was kind of a spur of the moment thing. I don't even know if we would have gone any farther than it was. It all just kind of started because we took our shirts off cuz it was hot in here."

"I see. So if I run around with my tits out, you're more likely to fuck me? That's kind of shallow, isn't it?"

"Not any more than barging into the bathroom and taking your panties off and playing with your pussy while I'm changing. Now that was really subtle!" I said with a chuckle.

"You weren't complaining then, were you?" she asked as she rolled over to face me and reached for my cock, wrapping her hand around it and gently massaging it as it started to grow again. "Doesn't seem like you're complaining now either."

"Well, once you got my motor running, no I wasn't complaining. But still, we're cousins. We're not supposed to be having sex. It's not only not cool, but it's just wrong."

"It doesn't have to be wrong, does it? I mean as long as no one knows, it doesn't really matter, does it?" she asked as she scooted down on the sleeping bag until her head was nearly even with my hips. She leaned over and engulfed my growing cock with her mouth, gently swirling her tongue around it before sliding her lips up and down my now quickly hardening member.

"Oh God," I groaned softly, reaching down and pushing her gently back from me, my cock slipping from her mouth with a slurp. "We can't do this again," I whispered, as I sat up and found my pants around my ankles and wiggled them up. I found my shirt, pulled it on and stood up, my head nearly banging into the hot lantern.

"You don't have to go, not if you don't want to," Cindy cooed, reaching for my still open front of my shorts, and trying to pull them down again.

"Yeah, I do. If I don't, you know darn well that we're gonna have sex again," I hissed, unhooking her hand from my shorts, and pulling them up and closed.

"Spoil sport!" she said with a pout as I knelt down in front of the door.

"Yeah, I know," I answered her as I crawled out, crouching under the tent awning while I zipped the door flaps closed. I sprinted through the still heavy rain to the door of the cabin and inside before I could get too wet.

It was packed inside with everyone trying to get out of the rain. For the most part, the only people that weren't in the cabin were those off in the campers. I finally found Jen sitting with some younger cousins playing some kind of board game. She made it obvious to me that she was ignoring me intentionally, so I found a quiet place to sit and read a Popular Science magazine that was sitting out on the table. Not what I wanted to do. What I really wanted to do was to talk someplace private with Jen, but that didn't seem likely any time soon. With no TV, I had no idea what the weather was going to do, so all I could do was sit and wait for the rain to quit.

By dinner time I was bored, but the rain had stopped, though the wind was still whipping down the lake, pushing foot high or larger waves into the shoreline and dock. Even going out and sitting on the dock was a lost cause. I filed through the food line with everyone else and found a quiet place outside to eat on a bench overlooking the wind tossed lake. It had started to warm back up, even though the sun was fairly low in the sky.

Jen came and sat down next to me on the bench overlooking the wind tossed lake. "Hey there," she said quietly.

123456...8