Family Reunion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,430 Followers

"I wasn't yesterday, but I am now," she said huskily, her chest rising and falling as she waited nervously.

I pushed forward, my hands sliding from her legs up her body until I could cup both her round soft breasts. I pushed in slowly, going as far as I could and then pulling back some to draw more of her lubrication out across her lips. I pressed in again, pushing a little farther and drawing a long soft moan from her lips as she closed her eyes and let her head fall back, her long blonde hair hanging down behind her towards the bottom of the boat.

In and out I stroked, working myself slowly deeper and deeper into her until I was stroking fully into her, her soft wet pussy caressing the full length of my cock as she lifted her feet off the seat behind me and held them up and apart for me. In and out I stroked, slapping my thighs against her bare ass, and squeezing and rubbing her tits with both hands as I pounded myself in and out of her, my dick pushing deep enough to smash my head into the end of her soft wet tunnel with each stroke.

"Ohhh damn you feel good," she moaned as I pushed in and out of her exquisitely hot and wet pussy. "Soooooo damn good."

"Yeah, you too," I groaned as I held her tits and increased my strokes, feeling my orgasm start to build deep inside me. "I've kind of wished for this for a long time."

"Yeah?" she asked, tipping her head back up and looking at me. "Why?"

"Cuz you're probably the sexiest woman I've ever known."

"Just cuz I look good? That's why?" she asked breathlessly as I continued to pound into her, each stroke making a little squishing sound with her juices as my head caressed her vaginal walls and her walls caressed my fat hard shaft and mushroom head.

"Uh uh. More than that," I groaned softly, feeling the urgency grow inside, the warmth and tingle of my impeding climax growing beyond stopping. "Oh God I'm gonna come!"

"Uh huh. Me too. Any second," she whispered, her legs trembling slightly as she held them up in a wide V.

My hips continued to piston my cock in and out of her pussy, my thighs slapping loudly against her ass and her fantastic pussy caressing my cock with each stroke. Her velvety soft tunnel seemed to quiver around me as I slid in and out of her.

"Ohhhhhhhhh shiiiiiiit!" she squealed loudly as her whole body seemed to quiver and shake in front of me, the whole boat rocking and shaking as I pounded into her even faster, my strokes spurred on by the feeling of her pussy clenching and spasming around me as she climaxed.

"FUCK!" I grunted loudly as my body spasmed and jammed my cock into her uncontrollably. I felt a huge gush of cum lancing out into her hot pussy as my body jerked hard, driving my head all the way to her cervix. Over and over I jerked, pumping more cum into her as she pushed herself up and reached for my neck. She used her hands behind my neck to pull her body against mine as I let go of her breasts. I wrapped my arms around her and helped pull her shaking body tightly against me as my cock continued to jerk and twitch inside her, our combined cum leaking around where I was impaling her and dripping to the floor of the boat.

"Scott, I love you," she whispered softly in my ear as she pulled her nude body more tightly to mine, her hard nipples pressing into my chest. "I know we're not supposed to and all, but I love you," she said, her voice quavering slightly with emotion.

"I know. Me too," I whispered.

"So what do we do now?"

"I guess pretend it never happened and that we're just close family," I answered, not really wanting to pretend anything of the sort.

"How do we pretend this never happened? Not to mention that I don't want this to have never happened. Hell, I want it to happen again and again actually. How do we fake that?"

"Damned if I know," I whispered back.

"Well, out here, we can be ourselves, can't we?"

"I suppose as long as we're alone," I agreed quietly.

"Good," she answered. "I don't want to get dressed. I want you to be able to look over and see all of me. I want you to be able to just lean over and kiss me or play with my boobie or if you want to, just push your dick into me and make love to me."

"I'd like that too. I just don't know how safe that really is. Someone might see us."

"Yeah, you're right, I guess. But that doesn't mean I don't want it that way."

"Me too. If I didn't have to, I'd leave us both go naked!" I said with a chuckle.

"So, here's the deal. Neither of us wears any underwear the rest of the time, that way we can tease each other as much as we can."

"That sounds kind of fun. Not much privacy around though."

"So we can hope for some rain," she answered with a smile, releasing me, and pulling her face back from me. I leaned toward her, lowering my face down to hers and gently kissed her lips. she sensuously kissed me back for several long minutes before we reluctantly broke the kiss. I looked around and quickly let go of my arms around her, reaching for the oars and pushing them quickly to push us back into the bay, my boat having floated out into full view of the road. "Well, hope no one saw that," she said with a giggle as she continued to hold herself around me as I pushed the oars to push the boat back farther into the cove.

I pushed the bow against the soft shore, sure that no one would walk up to where we were over the marshy ground before letting go of the oars and wrapping my arms back around Jen.

Now in the shade the two of us got more comfortable, laying more in the bottom of the boat, at least as much as we could in the small craft. We spent the next couple hours cuddling and making love again, both of us climaxing hard together before we decided we had to dress and head for home before someone got worried and started looking for us. We agreed to dress each other, since we were both naked, each of us taking our time covering the sensitive spots, kissing and licking them all, leaving us both turned on and wanting to have sex again, but agreeing that we didn't have time.

I finally rowed us back to deep water and started the small motor up, pushing us slowly across the bay towards the culvert. I shut down the motor and eased us into the culver, Jen almost immediately pulling the cups of her top aside to expose her tits to me while I worked the boat through the culvert. With a grin, she pulled the material back over her breasts just as we emerged, looking around to make sure no one could see and then pulling them aside again. I dropped the motor and fired it back up, driving us home as fast as the engine would take us, Jen leaving her breasts out and exposed until we reached the highway bridge, after which the lake would be lots busier and not safe for that kind of display.

We did our best the rest of the afternoon to pretend that what happened in the morning didn't, but in the end the only way was to stay away from each other. I went fishing in the evening with a few other adults, intentionally avoiding going in a boat with Jen, not feeling like I would be capable of hiding it.

It was dark when I crawled into my tent and zipped it shut. I lay back on my sleeping bag and undressed, not bothering to put anything back on as I lay in the tent listening to the chirping of the insects and thinking about a naked Jen in my boat. I was nearly asleep when my tent door unzipped and a form crawled into my tent, pausing to zip the door behind it. With an awkward wiggle, the form silhouetted in the light filtering through the tent walls from the cottage lights pulled the shirt up off of her, her tits now silhouetted as well, two nice orange sized breasts hanging below her body as she crawled over my naked form and lay down on top of me.

"Hi," Jen whispered.

"Hi," I whispered back as she slid her body up mine, her mound pressing against my hard cock until she had slid far enough that it popped up between her legs. She rolled her legs off of mine, one on either side of me and then pushed back, pressing my head against her pussy. She had to try a couple times before she got the spot just right and pressed herself slowly down my shaft, her hot wet pussy slowly engulfing me as I stifled a soft moan.

"Yeah, me too," she whispered as she moved her legs up under herself and began to rock herself slowly on me, sliding her pussy on and off my cock with each stroke. "I've been wanting to do this all afternoon," she whispered in my ear.

"Me too," I whispered back as I let my hands roam over her back and bare butt, caressing every inch of her that I could reach.

"It feels different than before," she whispered. "I like it."

"How so?"

"It hits different places. Maybe it's just because I've been thinking about it for so long, but I feel like I'm going to start coming already," she whispered breathlessly. "Kiss me. Kiss me until you come inside me."

She lifted her face from my ear and pressed her lips to mine as she continued to slowly stroke herself on and off my cock. Her kiss grew more aggressive and sensual as she stroked on me, her body periodically shuddering and trembling as she continued to push down on me over and over. As much as I wanted it to last forever, I could tell that only a few more seconds was as much as I could take. My body spasmed and I felt the first gush of cum lance up into her as she pushed herself hard on me, grinding her clit into the base of my cock, my hands squeezing and kneading her round ass as my orgasm washed over me and filled her with my cum. Only after several long minutes and feeling my softening cock slip from her pussy, did she release my lips and roll off to lay next to me, her head on my shoulder.

The sun was just coming up when I woke, Jen still next to me, naked but awake and dressing in a long sleep shirt. She gave me a smile, leaned down and kissed me softly on the lips and then slipped from my tent, hopefully unseen.

I crawled out of my tent a few minutes later and made my way to the outside bathroom, most everyone else still asleep. My grandfather quickly figured that with the growing family, even two bathrooms in the cottage weren't enough, so he converted the pump house into another small bathroom with just a toilet, sink and small shower stall. It was much too cold to use in the winter, but in the summer months it made a nice addition, even though the only way to get to it was to walk around the cottage on a little gravel path to the woods side of the building. In some ways it was my preferred shower, especially this morning when I really didn't want to see a lot of people.

I turned on the water and stood under the hot spray in the little shower stall, thinking about Jen and how complicated my life had suddenly become. Just the thought of her sexy little body gave me a hard-on, which I started to stroke slowly thinking about her.

"You know, you'll go blind doing that," I heard Cindy say, startling me and making me nearly fall in the shower.

"What are you doing in here?" I hissed quietly.

"Came to see you of course," Cindy said with a giggle. "And I'm seeing quite a bit. You know, I can take care of that a whole lot nicer than your hand."

"Cindy!" I hissed as she stepped into the small shower stall with me.

"Now Scott. I wouldn't protest too loudly. I happen to know that someone spent the night someplace else, and not in her own tent. You wouldn't want that to get around, would you?"

"Seriously? How would I know anything about that?" I lied.

"Oh Scott, don't try to play innocent. You forget, I saw you two together practically naked. It didn't take a genius to figure out what was going to happen next."

"Yeah, until you butted in," I said with a frown as her hands closed around my cock.

"Oh, yeah. And it was so worth it. I wouldn't mind a bit more of that."

"Not likely," I answered.

"Oh really? That's a shame. You wouldn't want Aunt Margret to find out what you're doing with her daughter, would you? You know, it's kind of unusual to find underwear in a boat, and that's exactly what I found in yours. A pair of your own underwear. How do you suppose those got left in there?"

"Cindy!" I said almost angrily.

"Scott!" she said mockingly before dropping her voice to a near whisper. "Look. I know what you two are doing. I just want a little too."

"That isn't the way it is," I protested.

"Well, if you wanna keep your little secret, you better figure out how to give me as good an orgasm as you gave her last night. And yes, I heard you two fucking in your tent last night."

"Awww shit," I groaned.

"Uh huh. Now put this someplace useful before someone else comes to use the shower," she said, tugging on my hard cock. Leaving the water running, she pulled me by the cock out of the shower and turned around, bending over and balancing herself against the wall with one hand while she guided me behind her by my cock with the other. "Come on baby, give it all to me now."

I shook my head in disgust and frustration but rubbed my head up and down her pussy lips before pushing it into her. I felt my head slip into her a few inches and then started making quick little strokes, only a couple inches long, as I worked myself deeper into her. I was soon stroking with abandon into her pussy, my thighs slapping lightly against her ass, my hands holding her big tits which were trying to swing wildly beneath her. She stifled a number of moans, which came out more like soft sighs as I continued to pound into her, my hands holding her big soft tits, my fingers squeezing her nipples.

"Oh God Scott," she moaned softly, "Sooo fucking good."

"Uh huh," I grunted in reply, my own orgasm building and washing away any remaining thoughts that this was being blackmailed from me. In and out I stroked, her pussy spasming around my cock as I kept going, my cock pistoning into her over and over again as she muffled her cries of pleasure with the towel hanging on the hook on the wall. "Fuck!" I grunted quietly as my body spasmed, jamming my cock deep into her and unloading a huge gush of hot cum. Time and again my body bucked, pushing my cock deep into her and adding to the huge load I was leaving inside her. Finally, breathless and shrinking, I pulled from her pussy, a heavy trickle of our combined cum leaking from her pussy and dripping to the floor as she continued to stand, bent at the waist, holding onto the wall for balance.

"God damn," she whispered when I stepped back into the shower to wash off the new sweat and to clean the smell of sex off.

I finished washing, stepped out of the shower and, grabbing her arm, coaxed her into the shower as well. I let her wash herself while I dried myself off, and then quickly pulled on a pair of shorts, ducking out of the little bathroom before Cindy could finish and get out.

I ducked into my tent, pulled on socks and shoes and a shirt and then headed down to the water to get my boat ready. Hoping that Jen was up and in the cottage, I headed up for some breakfast. One of my aunts was busy cooking some bacon and eggs, which I waited patiently for. With my plate of food eaten, I looked for Jen who was sitting at the little game table in the other room with Cindy.

"I'm headed over to the back pond again, wanna come?" I asked, specifically aimed at Jen.

"Oh I'd love to!" Cindy answered quickly.

I started to open my mouth to protest that I wanted to take Jen, but a finger to her own lips prevented me from answering. "I'd come too, but I don't think your boat is quite big enough for all three of us," Jen replied. "Why don't you go ahead and take Cindy and I'll go this afternoon. Sound good?"

"Uh. Yeah, sure," I answered.

"Great! Let me go change," Cindy said enthusiastically.

"I'm ready to go now," I answered curtly.

"Oh, well then I'll go as is!" Cindy answered as she got up from the little table and heading for the door in bare feet, a pair of short shorts and a white t-shirt.

Jen gave me a little wink before I turned to stalk out, feeling like my plans had just gotten totally trashed. Cindy followed me down to the water and stood on the dock while I got the boat pushed in and moved to the dock. She stepped down in gingerly and sat on the middle seat facing the stern where I would be sitting in a few moments. I stepped in myself and pushed the boat off, letting it float out into the lake as I got the little engine started. I turned the boat and headed across the lake at its top speed, Cindy staring back at me with a huge smile on her face.

The little engine was far from quiet while I had it throttled up, making conversation, thankfully, difficult. I was rather irritated with Cindy, and I really didn't feel like talking to her at the moment anyway. I throttled back to go under the highway bridge and then opened it back up full to head to the culvert under the county road, finally slowing and shutting down the engine to have enough momentum to coast into the culvert against the current that flowed through it.

"Well, this is interesting" Cindy said as I stood up in the boat and pushed off the sides of the culvert to propel us through the long dark tunnel. With my hands busy, Cindy took the opportunity to reach for my shorts, quickly unsnap them and pull them down, leaving me standing mostly naked in the boat. "So, no underwear. Guess I can figure out what you had in mind with Jen," she said with a giggle.

"Yeah, something you spoiled."

"Don't worry. You'll have your chance this afternoon," she said with a smile, "assuming of course that I don't wear you completely out, as if that's even possible."

I frowned as I pushed us out of the end of the culvert and quickly grabbed my shorts as I sat down, pulling them mostly all the way up as I dropped to the seat inadvertently leaving my cock and balls exposed to her as I dropped the engine and fired it up before the current could carry us back against the shoreline.

"So what now? You really wanna fish or how about we just go find a quiet corner for some serious sex?" Cindy asked as the engine fired and I started motoring us slowly across the back bay.

"I suppose if I want to fish, I'm going to have to do something with you first, huh?"

"That's the general idea," she said as she pulled her shirt up and off. She reached behind her and undid her bra and pulled it off with us still well in sight of the roadway. With a devious little smile on her face, she undid her shorts and pushed them down, leaving herself completely naked as she sat in front of me, my cock hardening as I stared at her naked body.

Don't get me wrong, she's a VERY good looking girl. Any guy would be foaming at the mouth to fuck her if she were sitting naked in front of them, and while I wasn't quite after it like a rabid animal, my body simply couldn't help but respond to the incredibly sexy view and situation. I ran the boat around behind a point to hide us from the road and pulled into the shade by the shore, running the bow up onto the soft shoreline.

"So, here I am. Anything you want to do," she said quietly, spreading her legs apart so I could see her pussy.

"If you want it so bad, I think you should suck my cock a while, just to get me turned on," I answered her, thinking that might slow her down a bit. Not that I haven't ever had it done, but only twice, and neither time did Tamera seem to enjoy herself, not nearly as much as she enjoyed me going down on her.

"Not a problem. I LOVE to suck cock, as long as that cock ends up fucking me senseless!" she said with a grin as she slipped off the seat to kneel on the bottom of the boat in front of me. She pulled on my shorts, and I lifted off the seat, letting her pull them down, her hands pulling them all the way over my shoes and off completely. "Much better," she said as she leaned her face down to my cock and engulfed me with her hot mouth.

I felt her tongue swirl around my head as her hand closed around my shaft, her hot wet mouth moving up and down slowly on my shaft, her hand following. Up and down her lips went, pushing me into her mouth as far as she could before pulling back, my long fat cock only half gone before she had to stop. "Oh damn that feels good!" I groaned as she bobbed her head up and down in my lap, her hand following her lips, twisting back and forth as it traveled up and down my saliva lubricated cock.

m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,430 Followers
123456...8