Family Reunion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey," I answered just as quietly between bites of food.

"So about earlier," she started.

"Hey, it was my fault. I didn't mean to push things like that."

"I know, but it wasn't just your fault either. I wanted it as much as you did right then."

"It was feeling pretty good, wasn't it?" I asked with a little smile. "And by the way, you look really incredible naked," I finished with a whisper.

"Yeah, thanks. You look pretty good down there too. Too bad Cindy had to interrupt."

"Yeah. For sure."

"So, did you?"

"Did I what?"

"Did you do her?"

"More like did she do me. She really didn't give me a lot of choice."

"I see. Did you enjoy it?"

"If you're asking if I wanted to, the answer is I really wanted to do it with you right then, but you didn't stick around long enough."

"So you did it with her instead," she said, more of a statement than a question.

"Like I said, she more did it with me. She was kind of insistent."

"You could have said no."

"Maybe...before you got undressed in front of me, not after," I answered her quietly. "At that point I was wayyyy too turned on to even think straight."

"Well, was she at least good?"

"Well, yeah, I guess. She was pretty good."

"I wonder if things had happened differently if you'd be telling her right now that I was pretty good?"

"I'd think that I'd be using different terms, like maybe... crazy good, spectacular, um, fantastic?"

"We'll never know I guess," she whispered.

"Yeah... I guess," I said as I felt my heart sink. That was NOT the response I had hoped to hear. Not that I knew what I hoped to hear, but that was definitely NOT it!"

I finished eating in silence and then sat there watching the waves with Jen sitting next to me.

"I'm gonna go get some dessert," she finally said, getting up from the bench. "Want some?"

"Yeah, sure," I answered as she walked away.

She came back a few minutes later with two bowls of ice cream and handed one to me. "Here you go. Chocolate of course."

"Of course," I answered as she sat down next to me.

"I forgive you," she said between bites.

"For what?"

She turned to stare at me. "Maybe I shouldn't, not if you don't know what for."

I was silent a few moments letting things sink in. "Oh. Yeah. That."

"Uh huh. That."

"Sorry."

"It's okay. I forgive you," she said again.

I sat silently, not sure what to say when we were interrupted by my Uncle Bob, Jen's dad. "Hey Scott, we're gonna run up to the Antlers to fish, wanna come along?"

While it was way too rough for my little boat and motor, their bigger eighteen foot boat would handle this rough water without a problem, and the Antlers was one of my favorite places to fish. "Yeah, you bet. Let me grab my rod and box," I said getting up.

"How about you Jenny? You coming?" he asked his daughter.

"No. I don't think so, not today," she said, as I stood in front of the bench.

"Okay, suit yourself," he said as he turned to head down towards the boat landing where Uncle Johnny was backing the boat trailer down to launch the boat. "What's with her?" Uncle Bob asked as we walked down towards the water.

"I don't know. She's mad at me for something, but I don't understand why. Does it get any easier, figuring them out that is?"

"You mean as they get older, or you get older?" he asked with a chuckle.

"Either."

"If you figure it out, let me know, because I still can't figure women out."

"Great," I said as we walked.

Uncle Johnny, Uncle Bob and I spent several hours out fishing, coming in just about dark. We cleaned our fish and headed into the cottage to get away from the mosquitos. Many of the adults were either sitting around chatting or playing cards while the younger kids were already off to bed and the medium sized kids were busy playing board games and such. I found Jen, but she made it a point to ignore me, so I got a soda and headed for my tent. I lay out there for some time, using a small battery lantern to read a book. If anything, it was getting hotter, or maybe it was just me. I stripped all the way down as I lay on my sleeping bag, my tent zipped tight to keep the skeeters out. Finally around ten thirty I turned my light out and went to sleep.

I could smell her soft floral perfume as we lay in the sunshine, Jen crawling over the top of me, her small firm tits sticking down towards me, her nipples hard and protruding from her perfectly round pink areolas. The breeze caressed our skin as it stirred the tall grass around us, shielding us from view as we lay in the middle of the field, both of us naked, my rock hard cock wanting badly to be buried deep inside her bare pussy. Her soft blue eyes looked down at me with desire as she held herself up over me on all fours, her nipples hovering over my face, almost inviting me to reach up and suck them as she lowered her hips down, her wet pussy just barely brushing against my engorged head.

"I want you," she whispered, barely audible over the rustle of the wind in the tall grass, an invitation that I would have heard no matter how quietly she said it. I felt her wet pussy press down against my head and slide back, my cock nestling into the entrance to her tunnel as pressure built against me, as she pressed back harder. I felt my head slowly spread her opening, almost fighting to widen it enough for its fat girth before suddenly slipping in past that initial point and sinking into her hot wet confines.

I heard her moan, or the both of us moan, as she pushed herself back onto me, my fat cock expanding her tunnel as she began rocking herself, pulling on and off my cock in short little strokes, her wet pussy lubricating more of my shaft with each stroke until she had me fully inside herself, my cock penetrating all the way to the end of her tunnel, my head pressed into her deepest recess. She began rocking long and slow, the sun warming us both, the wind caressing us and carrying away the perspiration building on us as we worked in unison to slowly stroke in and out of each other, our individual orgasms building towards a mutual crescendo.

"Ohhhh God yesssss," she hissed softly as her pussy began to spasm around my cock, the added sensations quickly pushing my own orgasm to the tipping point.

It was pitch dark when I opened my eyes, my body involuntarily pushing up into the hot wet confines my cock was embedded in. "Ohhhh fuck yes." I heard whispered over me as the body above me spasmed in time with my own spasms, my cock spurting shot after shot of cum up into her. "Ohhhhh yes," she whispered again.

In the dark and the fog of the dream slowly slipping way, I was unsure who exactly was above me. I reached up and slid my hands along a slender naked body, finding and cupping two small breasts, each barely large enough to fill my palms, but with two rock hard nipples pressing down into my palms. As her orgasm began to subside, she began to rock herself again, sliding on and off my still hard cock as my body drooled the last of the load of cum unto her pussy as she ground her clit into my stomach and pubic bone as my cock began to soften.

In one last stroke she pulled off my cock, leaned her face down to mine, kissed my lips and then pushed herself up and off of me. I could see the vague shadow of her as she unzipped the tent door, picked up something off the end of the sleeping bag and then slipped out into the moonless night, only a silhouette in the light from the cottage to give me any chance to identify the visitor. Tall, slender, small breasts with still hard nipples exposed, and moderately long hair. I could rule out both Cindy and Jen, but beyond that, it could have been any of half a dozen of my cousins.

It left me laying for hours, wondering who it was and of course, why. I finally fell back asleep, no more informed than I had been when my visitor slipped out into the night, still naked.

I had intended on getting up with the sun and heading out to fish, but when I finally crawled from the bed the sun was well above the tree tops. I yawned and stretched as I headed for the cottage for some breakfast. It didn't take long to eat, as most of the clan was up and some had already headed out to fish, so breakfast was long since cooked and waiting.

"I thought you'd be out fishing already," my aunt Emily said as I walked in.

"Yeah, that was the plan. I kind of overslept."

"Ahhh, to be young again and able to lay in bed, even a hard one like that, for hours. If it was me, my back would have been killing me and I'd have had to get up."

"Well, that wasn't a problem. Probably just stayed up too late reading my book."

"Well, have some breakfast," she said, handing me a plate from the counter and uncovering a bowl of scrambled eggs on the stove and a pan of sausage links. I loaded my plate up, ate quickly and then grabbed a few sodas in a bag and headed out the door to get my boat ready to fish. I was anxious to get to the small bay across the lake and see if I could squeeze through the culvert into the bay on the other side of the county highway.

"Hey there, going someplace?" I heard Jen ask from behind as I shuffled gear around in my boat in preparation for dragging it down from where it sat on the shoreline into the water.

"Yeah, over across the way," I answered without looking up.

"Want some company?"

"Sure, if you want."

"Okay. Give me a sec to change," she said as she turned around and jogged up the hill towards her tent.

By the time I had the boat in the water, an extra life jacket tossed in, and the engine filled with gas, she was back, wearing a pair of short shorts and a t-shirt, the strings of a swimsuit top sticking up out the neck hole. "All set!" she said brightly as she carried a fishing rod and a small canvas bag towards me.

"Cool," I answered, taking the rod from her, and putting it into the boat and then pushing the boat into the water. I walked it the few feet to the dock and held it there while she climbed gingerly down in and sat in the middle seat, about three feet or so from where I would sit in the stern to run the small motor. I climbed down in, started the motor, and backed the boat away from the dock before turning it to head across the lake towards the highway bridge.

"So, are we going under to the finger bay?" Jen asked over the sound of the engine.

"Yeah. If I can, I'd like to try and squeeze through the culvert under the county highway and see if we can get back into that little finger bay."

"Ahh, yeah, you almost never see anyone back there."

"It's too soft around the shoreline, real boggy. I tried to walk around it once and there's actually three little creeks back there that feed it. But it takes an awfully small boat to get into it. You either have to put in off the highway or squeeze through the culvert. I think this'll fit."

"Cool. It's worth a try. What then?"

"Fish those lily pads way in the back by the creeks inlets. I'd think those would be the best places."

"Sounds like a plan," she said as we bounced through the water, the small engine not quite able to get the boat up on plane, but not quite plowing through the water either with the bow fairly high in the air. We didn't talk much more as I drove us under the highway bridge and across the bay on the other side, slowing only when we approached the culvert. I shut the engine down and tipped it up as we coasted into the mouth of the culvert. We didn't have much room to spare, but with a few bumps and bangs we were able to ease my boat through the culvert and into the bay on the other side. I started the motor back up and we pushed slowly across the bay, not really sure how deep it might be and not wanting to get stuck in a mud bank. When the motor started to churn mud, I switched to oars and eased us around a small point and into a long narrow bay that was sheltered from view of the road and filled with patches of Lily pads. "Here we are," I said quietly, almost afraid to talk too loud and scare the fish.

"It's nice and quiet back here," Jen said, as I hooked a lure on my rod and handed one to her before she moved up to the seat in the bow to give both of us room to cast.

"Yeah, it's almost like the rest of the world is miles away," I said as I tossed the first cast out toward the Lily pads. The reel made a soft whir sound as I slowly retrieved the lure, waiting anxiously for a fish to bite. It didn't, but that didn't stop me from making another cast, and another and another.... You get the idea.

We worked around deeper in the bay, casting toward the pads, and getting a few hits and one small fish as the sun climbed higher, warming both of us as the temperature quickly soared toward the eighties, a hot day for northern Wisconsin.

"It's getting seriously warm," Jen said, putting her rod down and reaching for her t-shirt hem. She quickly pulled the shirt up and off, revealing a lime green bikini that was, if anything, smaller than the yellow one she had worn the previous year. I couldn't really help myself as my cock hardened in my pants as I stared at her.

She smiled as she reached down to her shorts, unsnapped them, and carefully wiggled out of them, stuffing them into the bag at her feet before pulling out a tube of sunblock. I tried to continue fishing as she slowly spread the white cream on her legs, doing one and then the other, lifting each high in the air as she spread the cream up soft sexy thighs. When she finished her legs, she went to work on her arms, coating each arm carefully, glancing back at me periodically to see that I was indeed staring at her and completely ignoring fishing.

"I'm gonna need some help with my back. Would you mind?" she asked softly, as she carefully moved to the middle seat and sat down with her back to me, holding the tube of sunblock out for me.

"Uh, sure," I said, taking the tube from her hand. I squirted some cream on my hand and began at her neck, rubbing around on her back between the ties for the little green bikini, my cock growing even harder as my hand stroked circles around her back.

"You know, if that tie is in your way, you can undo it," she said quietly as my fingers ran under the string and around her side slightly.

"Uh, which one?" I asked, the tails of the string around her neck hanging down her back and swinging as my fingers pushed it aside again.

"Either, or both if you want," she said, sitting with her hands on her legs.

I licked my lips nervously as I reached for the tie around her neck and gently tugged the string, pulling the bow out and then reaching to her neck to pull the still twisted string apart. The material pulled the strings over her shoulders as it slid down her front, leaving the top hanging by the string around her back, which I pulled next. I was still pulling the string as the lime green material pulled from her body and unwrapped from her, hanging in my hand. "Here you go," I said, holding it out, my hand shaking slightly as she twisted her body to take the top from me, exposing most of one breast as she did.

"Thank you," she said, turning back, clearly waiting for me to work more lotion into her back. I squirted more lotion in my hand and began working it into her back again, working my way down to the small of her back and the curve of her round butt. "You better get all the way down to my butt. I don't want to get burnt because you were too bashful to put sunblock on my butt," she said almost sternly as she leaned forward.

"Um, yeah. No problem," I answered as I started rubbing the lotion into her cheeks by sliding my hand between her bare skin and the lime green material. "About as far as I can go," I said as I tried to stroke my hand in under her as far as I could.

"Oh," she said, lifting herself off the seat and carefully stepping back behind it as she bent over to hold the sides of the boat to balance herself. "That better?" she asked, her ass now only a foot or so from my face.

"Uh yeah," I said as I put my hand back between her suit and her bottom.

"You don't need an invitation to get that out of the way, do you? I thought we covered that with the top," she said without looking back.

"Uh, no. I got it," I said, reaching my hand to tug the strings on her hips, undoing the two bows and pulling the material down off her so she was completely naked in front of me. I sat there, staring at her ass, her round full pussy lips pushing out at me from between her legs as she stood bent at the waist, her feet about a foot apart. I squeezed some more lotion on her butt and began to rub it with both hands, swirling my hands slowly around her tanned globes, a bright triangle of white showing where the skimpy suit had been covering her. I continued to stroke my hands around her ass, my fingers sliding around the sides of her leg and my thumbs running up the inside of her thighs until I could stroke them over and then between her fat round pussy lips.

"I think that's enough of that part," she said breathlessly as she suddenly pulled her ass away from my hands when I tried to push my thumb deeper, entering into her tunnel. She turned around and sat down facing me, her entire naked body exposed to me in the bright sun. "You better get my front done before I burn," she coaxed, spreading her legs slightly and reaching back to the sides of the boat so she was partially reclined. She picked her feet up off the bottom of the boat and set them on the seat on either side of me, so I was sitting between her now spread legs, her whole pussy and curly blonde hair on her mound exposed to me.

"Huh?" I asked stupidly, staring at her body.

"You better put some sunblock on my tits, or they'll burn," she said without moving. "Unless of course you want me to do it myself."

"No, no, that's fine. I'd be happy to do it!" I said quickly, not wanting to miss the chance to rub my hands all over her orange sized tits. I squirted some lotion on my hand and then set the tube aside, reaching for her chest as I rubbed the lotion between my hands. I cupped both her soft breasts, gently squeezing them as I began to massage the lotion into each soft round orb, her hard nipples pressing into my palms.

"Don't forget to get everyplace," she said after I had been rubbing only her tits for at least a full minute or more.

"Yeah, sure," I said, letting my roaming hands reach up her chest and then back down her body, over and around her tits and down to her stomach. I squirted more lotion on her body and started working my hands around her stomach and down to her thighs, periodically running them back up and over her tits again.

"So, I was pretty upset with you yesterday," she said softly as I stroked my hand all the way down to and across her hard mound, my thumb stroking across her pussy lightly.

"Yeah, I got that idea."

"Yeah, but I'm not anymore," She added.

"That's good."

"Well, it was partly my fault," she said with a little shrug. "It just took me a little while to realize it."

"How so?"

"Well, there's a lot of good looking girls up here this week, quite a few your age too. If I want something from you, or more don't want you to give something to someone else, I have to be pretty specific or how would you know? Right?"

"I suppose that's true."

"So... well... Here I am."

I continued rubbing my hands around her body, not exactly sure at all what she was driving at.

"So?"

"So what?"

"Do you wanna have sex with me?"

"Well, I kinda thought we were going to yesterday, in the tent, but it sorta didn't happen."

"So what's stopping you now?"

I stopped rubbing her and stared at her face for a moment, wondering if she was serious. The look of desire in her soft blue eyes answered the question better than any words could have. I quickly pulled my t-shirt off, undid my pants and pushed them down my legs to my knees and slipped off the seat, kneeling in the bottom of the boat between her legs, my rock hard cock pressing against her pussy lips. I reached down for my cock and rubbed it up and down her cream lubricated lips and pressed it slightly into her, working it until I was settled into the entrance to her tunnel. "You're sure?" I asked, hoping and praying that she wouldn't say no.

123456...8