All Comments on 'Family Ties'

by AuthorSarahJames

Sort by:
  • 53 Comments
Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 8 years ago

Good story but I wish there had been more with the mom having sex with the kids. That was kind of rushed over.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Decent but

You could use some editing and fact checking. Public nudity is against the law in the Bahamas.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
nice story...

but your bio needs to be filled in. We know you are a female. But where from etc.

sportscoachsportscoachover 8 years ago
Spelling Checker fails

When you accept what the spelling checker suggests, some times it is wrong. Examples: quite instead of quiet; wear instead of where.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
A good start and middle shame about the ending

I liked the set up and then when they returned home and the mother joined in, this should have been longer, more seduction; there could have been further sexual exploration, maybe the mother teaching her children anal or something, it seemed to end so abruptly. Look forward to your next story.

AuthorSarahJamesAuthorSarahJamesover 8 years agoAuthor
Thank you,

Thank you for the feedback. I will be sure to be extra careful with my next story.

This was my first and I feel as if I can only get better.

Thanks again,

S.J.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Hope this is just the beginning for this family and ur writing

sandsbartelsandsbartelover 8 years ago
great start but

Loved the story but there was so much that was there for the telling but was left out. You could have expanded on the mother/son/sister angle. What about the other brother when they visited him? Does he get to join in?

Still got me hard and got me off....

happymuffinhappymuffinover 8 years ago
my favorit short

well I don't like one parters but this is my new favorite

Epiphany_JonesEpiphany_Jonesover 8 years ago
Some parts were distractingly contrived. Nice story, but could have been better.

The older brother who abruptly announces he's not coming back with them? You could just as easily have had our protagonist befriend someone (some other young guy, about Josh's age) at the resort, upon arrival, for that walk on the nude beach. The only real contribution of the older brother was that by "leaving", there was an excuse for mom and sis to consolidate down to Josh's room. Introducing him only to have him disappear at the end of the first page was what I mean by "a distraction". This is the beauty of editing: you can go back and CHANGE details to make the story flow better!

Also, Helen's voyeurism was kind of taken for granted. Didn't your initial description of her depict her as protective and prudish? You really should have taken a bit more time to let those inhibitions "crumble", don't you think? And why let her two youngest children fuck all week while on vacation, but not join in the fun until AFTER they get back home? That part, as others have pointed out, felt really rushed.

So, to reiterate, the story was "nice", but with a little more time and effort, and a little revision, it could have been better than just "nice".

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Thanks.

Enjoyed your story and would like to see more. However, they would be improved significantly if you would, before submitting them, read them yourself and edit the errors. I can tell from most of the prose that they are more than likely to be errors that you will notice.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I love the story. Please write more like it .

I encourage you to write more. Great potential.

AverygoodlayAverygoodlayover 8 years ago
Good story

I enjoyed reading it, the only fault I see is the 10" cock, why is it that so many writers think that a huge cock or tits make a story? how about a normal cock 6"-7"? or not even talking about size?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
All that needs to be has been already said by Epiphany_Jones

I, 99.99% Agree with Epiphany_Jones

CDchrystalCDchrystalover 8 years ago
Very nice!

One of the things I have noticed regarding comments, is a lot of criticism. There is none from me regarding this story. I quite enjoyed it. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Good start

This was a very good story. Right up until the end. Reading it, I thought it felt like a first chapter of a longer story, then you rushed the ending.

But still pretty good, just disappointed at the hurried ending.

reader230reader230over 8 years ago
loved it!

Great work! Hope you decide to do a sequel. Look forward to more of your stories.

Bigjon90974Bigjon90974over 8 years ago
Nice touch!

Loved this story...Keep them cumming!

Lee2012Lee2012over 8 years ago
Great three-way idea

If this truely s your first submission, it's gonna be one helluva ride. Great story!

deepsea7deepsea7over 8 years ago
Enjoyed the story

👍

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Fantastic First Story

I sure hope you continue to write similar stories. You are very talented and I look forward to more of your incest stories.

jrj8jrj8over 8 years ago
Encore...!

Good stuff you.. As all the other comments, please keep on typing. Let all of your fantasies, or experiences, out here where we can share them with you.. Thanks a lot. Jeff

chunkschunksover 8 years ago
You

... are going to be very good. Very nice first story. Ignore the naysayers. My first story kinda sucked.

Keep writing.

prop69prop69over 8 years ago
Nice story

Hope you keep writing. I do not think there is anywhere to go on this story.

Enjoyable

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Very Good First Effort

I like your style. The descriptions helped me visualize the characters. The tittilation factor was there but could have been expanded. This story appeared to be somewhat rushed. Adding additional information about the home and vacation areas and expanding the dialog between characters would have made the storyline more interesting. I look forward to reading more of your submissions in the future. Good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Find an editor!

Find an editor! Your bad grammar made this story unreadable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
good job

more please!!!! YOU DO GREAT WORK!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Seemed a but rushed at the end

Good story but seemed a bit rushed at the end. We never did get a time where he came inside his sister. Would liked to have seen the ending expanded out a bit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Might Have Been OK...

...except it was unreadable!

Get an editor!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Very good!

Keep writing stories like this!

max052max052over 8 years ago
Perfect!

My hot button is brother/sister/mother 3-way, so you had me from the start. I gave you 5 stars and favorite story for content and I love a happy ending. If you continue maybe could involve Matthew and his family, make for a multi-family orgy. Just a thought.

I do have to ditto the technical complaints but they were not enough to detract from the enjoyment of the story content. Keep writing and I'll keep reading. Thanks for your submission.

All my best, max052

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
My mom my sister

I loved this storie my wife between my legs sucking my cock and fucking my bass keep up the great work .!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Fantastic

i have been reading stories on this site for 8 years and this the first time I have ever commented. Don't ever stop writing, this story was phenomenal and I look forward to reading your others!!! Thank you!

newtype2525newtype2525over 8 years ago
A truly lovely story

This is amazing work! I love the pacing and the small spots that led up to the sexual explosion. I only wish there were more encounters. More teasing and more risk of getting caught! They were my favorite parts. Thank you! I can't wait to read more!

Dark_StormDark_Stormover 8 years ago
Done too soon

I love the story, but once all three got involved, it seemed to rush to a quick ending. I would have liked to have seen it extended a bit longer, with a few more subsequent encounters detailed. You could have taken Josh & Stephanie's weekend getaway, and the triad's trip to Myrtle Beach, and made each a into a chapter of their own.

Technically speaking, there were a few typos, a couple of missing words, and the misuse of some homonyms, but nothing more than appear in typical Lit stories.

There were a couple of paragraphs, starting when they moved into the one bungalow, where you suddenly switched from third person to first person, then back again, when the three headed for the beach.

One plot point that didn't make a lot of sense is when they were loading the luggage into the car, Matthew teased Stephanie about the weight of her suitcase, but no one questioned why Matthew was toting along FOUR suitcases for a seven day trip to a beach? Especially when you consider that suitcases 2, 3 & 4 would entail additional charges for each separate bag going on the plane. It was a step too far to expect your readers to ignore something that should have been glaringly obvious to the rest of the family.

Still, I did love the story, and wish there had been more of it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Well done

I really like your story. If it is fiction then it is well conceived and nicely projected. I will contact you directly. I hope.

Kitist02Kitist02over 8 years ago
Awww, that's sweet.

Delightfully done. The story line was great, the characters made sense, and there was lots of sex. What more is there to life? I especially liked when Mom popped in on Josh and Stephanie and then backed out. Simply a great image!

If you haven't already, maybe you could follow their lives in SoCal, too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great

Wonderfully written. May I suggest a proof reader next time to eliminate the minor mistakes?

never2old66never2old66about 8 years ago
Great story

Pleae keep writing. Very interesting and stimulating story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Family Ties

Please keep on writing like this. It was a very good story.

newtype2525newtype2525over 7 years ago
I'm convinced!

You are a damn good write!

I'll keep reading! You keep writing!

Cheers!

johnb110johnb110over 7 years ago
Good 1st story

Enjoyed this a lot but it did feel a bit rushed. Good descriptive fucking which worked nicely for me! Only real downer was the 10" cock. I thought size wasn't everything!

Turtle1952Turtle1952almost 7 years ago
Excellent

really enjoyed this very erotic tale. Love to read more so please keep going.

Familyluv2114uFamilyluv2114uabout 5 years ago
Amazing!

Nothing's better than family stories Especially when written by women authors......With that said THANK YOU for your submissions and Please post more soon.....

LegallySaneLegallySaneabout 3 years ago
This story

is the kind of incest story I love. No big emphasis on the mother/daughter thing.

No anal... yet. Just brother and sister in love with a twist. And a lot of sex.

Great job, SJ. I hope you come back.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Matthew tells Josh he'll be over in the morning to explain to mom but when Josh gets over to mom she says they already talked about it

BassNutt51BassNutt51over 1 year ago

Great stories, please come back and write more it's much appreciated 😊👍

MorbidromanticMorbidromanticover 1 year ago

I loved it. The kind of incest story I like, with only one guy involved.

Time4LuvTime4Luvover 1 year ago

I loved the story but like always it was ruined with a 10 in. Monster cock. I missed not having anal butt with that dick no fun. Plus the sudden we're home and mom hiding she knew for 5 days and didn't get involved on the trip, threw me off. The wholesome feel was nice. I wish there were more to read.

perejohn41perejohn418 months ago

Please write more. Your stories are so real and so sexy. I’ve enjoyed reading all of them.

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooabout 2 months ago
Flawless-"Little Brother" took it to different stratosphere.

So well written the reader felt present, part of the family.

"Just don't get pregnant" was very refreshing and normal for people their age to use caution.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous