Family Ties

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, Mom, I haven't seen her," Josh yelled. "Could you please go now?" He was becoming more furious than he was embarrassed.

"Of course, yes," Helen said. "I'm sorry. And I'm sorry to you to, young lady," Helen added before leaving.

"What the fuck was that?" Josh cried out, after his mother left. Stephanie let out a roar of laughter. "I'm serious. We were just caught." Josh sat up on his knees. "My mother just caught me fucking my sister," he thought aloud.

"She didn't catch you fucking your sister," Stephanie said. "She caught you fucking some young lady." Stephanie said, while laughing. "You need to finish, or you're going to get blue balls and what I hear, that shit hurts."

Josh couldn't believe what he was hearing. "Are you serious? You want to continue?"

"Yes, little brother, I do."

Josh took a moment to regain his composure and then leaned down to his sister. He slid back in her, hard. The sudden slam inside her, ceased the laughing. "You think that shit is funny," Josh said, "See how funny this is."

Josh angled up on one knee and lifted Stephanie's left leg in the air. He pushed himself as deep inside his sister as he could. Stephanie bit her bottom lip. She knew what was about to happen. Her brother was going to fuck her as hard has he could until he came. She just hoped it wouldn't take long. That was a lot of cock she couldn't handle for very long.

After about five minutes of ball slamming fucking, Josh announced, "I'm about to cum. What should I do?"

"Just pull it out and spray it," Stephanie said. "Spray your hot cum all over my stomach and tits."

Josh did as his sister told him. He pulled out of her and gave two or three strokes before his juices shot across her stomach. The second wave shot all the way up, barely missing her face before landing in her hair. The rest of his cum sprayed between her tits and on her stomach.

"Holy shit, Josh," Stephanie said. "That was a lot of cum and you even got the shit in my hair."

"I didn't know it was going to do that. It never shoots out like that when I jack off."

Stephanie used Josh's shirt and cleaned herself. As she stood, her knees weakened. "Damn, little brother, you fucked me good." Then the chuckles reappeared. "You should have seen the look on your face when mom walked in." Stephanie walked toward the bathroom. "Priceless, man. Fucking priceless."

Josh and Stephanie quickly showered together. Stephanie needed to get back to Helen before she came back again. They had no idea where Matthew went or when he would be back. Stephanie needed to get out of there before they were actually caught.

"Can I ask you something, Sis," Josh asked, apprehensively.

"Sure," Stephanie replied. "Anything you want."

"Have you ever done that with Matthew?"

"What? Fuck Matthew?" Stephanie asked, in return. "No, Josh. Matthew and I don't have the same relationship that you and I do." Stephanie hurried getting dressed. She opened the door and then turned to Josh. "Good night, little brother. I love you." She kissed Josh on the lips and then hurried across the beach to her own bungalow.

Josh lay in the bed thinking about Stephanie. He thought about how that was the weirdest thing that ever happened in his life. He knew it was wrong. He knew incest was wrong. He also knew that any man in the world that would turn down his sister was a damn idiot. He lay there thinking about the previous hour or so when the door opened. In some weird way, he wished it was his sister coming back. But, it wasn't.

"Hey, Josh," Matthew said, as he walked in. "Don't tell me you sat there doing nothing all night."

Josh wasn't about to kiss and tell. Especially tell Matthew, or anyone for that matter who it was that he was kissing. "Where have you been?"

"I met this girl online and I just went and met her in person," Matthew said. "Plus, we just screwed for like an hour." Matthew started packing his clothes. "See. Josh, that's why you need to get out of this room. You need to go get laid.

Josh thought to himself, "If he only knew." Then he quickly wiped the smile from his face. He turned his attention back to his brother. "What are you doing? Why are you packing your stuff?"

"I'm not going back to North Carolina, little brother. I'm staying here," Matthew said. "This chick I met is wonderful, man, She's perfect. I already have a job lined up and everything."

"Whoah! What?" Josh exclaimed. "Mom is not going to let you just stay here. She's going to have a fucking fit."

"That's the best part, bro," Matthew said. "There is nothing she can do. I am twenty years old now. I packed all of my clothes and my personal stuff." Matthew paused at the door. "Tell mom I'll be by tomorrow to explain it all to her. Take care little bro."

Stephanie eased open the door. She tried to remain quiet, just in case Helen was asleep. She pushed the door shut and turned around. Helen sat in the chair, reading a book.

"You will not believe what I saw tonight," Helen said.

"I can believe it, because I saw it too," Stephanie thought to herself. "What are you talking about?" is what she asked.

"Your brother having sex," Helen said, still surprised.

"Matthew has been having sex for years," Stephanie said, playing it off. "That's nothing new."

"Not Matthew, your little brother." Stephanie smiled, not at the idea of Josh having sex, but at the thought of Josh being aroused when she called him, little brother. "It's not funny, Stephanie," Helen said, interrupting her daughters thoughts.

"Well, mom, he is eighteen now," Stephanie said. "Eighteen year old's have sex. It's what they do. Like horny little rabbits." Stephanie laughed at her own joke.

"I know, Stephanie. But we have only been here less than one day. How well could he know this girl?"

"Maybe he knows her better than you think," Stephanie said.

"Do you know her," Helen asked.

Stephanie was saved from answering her mother when the door opened. Josh rushed inside. "Matthew said, he was staying here and he wasn't coming home at the end of the vacation," Josh announced.

"I know," Helen replied. "He and I already talked about it."

************

The next morning, Josh was awaken by banging on the door. Startled, he jumped out of bed. He swung open the door to see Stephanie standing there with her luggage. She pushed past him and said, "I'm moving in." Josh smiled at the idea. Then Helen pushed past him too, with all of her luggage.

"What's going on?" Josh asked.

"Since Matthew moved out, I talked to the rental agency and they gave me a partial refund for one bungalow," Helen said. "I figured, well, it was actually Stephanie's idea, the three of us could just share one room. I hope you don't have a problem with that, Josh."

Josh couldn't answer before his mother claimed the other bed in the room. He watched as she unpacked her clothes and neatly put them in the drawers. I liked the first part of the plan much better, when just Stephanie was moving in.

"Stephanie and I can sleep here and you can still have your bed," Helen said. "There shouldn't be any problems. Just as long as you can get used to seeing your sister half naked, we'll get along just fine." "Half naked?" Josh thought quietly.

"Do y'all want to go down to the beach today," Stephanie asked. "We still have six days left here and I don't want to spend the entire time in bed," she eyed Josh, "Umm, I mean in this bungalow."

I didn't know if Stephanie was trying to get us caught or if the excitement of my mother being present turned her on, or if she was just trying to scare the hell out of me. As we walked down the beach, toward the ocean, my mother led the way. Stephanie began grabbing my ass as we walked. Then I had to fight her from grabbing my dick, which she successfully had a firm grip on once.

"Here, let's set up here," Helen said. "This looks like a nice, private and peaceful area." Helen sat down her bag and then peeled off her shirt. It was the first time Josh had really taken notice of his mother's body. For a forty four year old woman, she still had a tight figure. Her filled out the skimpy bikini top. Her firm ass was a model for the bikini bottom. She visited the tanning bed a few times before we left home so she would at least look like she belonged in the sun.

Josh caught Stephanie out the corner of his. She stared at her brother as he stared at their mother. Stephanie knew right away that Josh was eying their mother's sexy body.

"Josh, would you be a dear and rub some of this lotion on my back?" Helen asked, without expecting him to refuse. Josh squirted a heavy amount of the oil into his hand and then began rubbing it onto his mother's back. He quickly finished when he found himself being aroused.

Stephanie dropped her shorts and then pulled off her t-shirt. "Race ya to the water, Josh!" Stephanie started running before Josh had a chance to react. He figured he had better do something before his mother saw the chubby forming in his shorts.

A few seconds later, Josh joined his sister in chest deep water. The waves were small enough that they could maintain their balance in the shallow water. Josh and Stephanie glanced at each other and the glanced toward the shore. Helen lay on her stomach, facing away from the ocean. Josh reached through the water until her found Stephanie's hand and then pulled her tight.

"What are you doing?" Stephanie asked, alarmed. "She's right there. She can see us."

Josh planted a kiss on his sister's lips. After a brief moment, he pulled away. "She's not even looking this way. Besides, I thought you like the idea of getting caught."

"Okay then," Stephanie said, flashing a teasing smile. "Lets play then. Give me your shorts."

Josh immediately regretted what he said. Then he had second thoughts. "Give me your top," he said.

Stephanie quickly untied her top and went one step further and slid off her bikini bottoms too. "Here, you can have both of them." She handed out to her brother's

Josh quickly snatched her bathing suit before their mother saw. He pulled off his shorts, but held onto them. He smiled at his sister and then ducked under the water. He swam around Stephanie, groping her. Josh ran his fingers between her legs and then up her back before reaching around and squeezing her tits. Stephanie felt blindly through the water until she grabbed his hard cock. Josh let go of her and resurfaced. But, Stephanie didn't let go.

She started stroking her brother, getting him harder. They stayed as far apart as they could, but remained in arms length. They tried to be cautious just in case Helen would look their way. Before they realized it, they ignored the shore and were chest to chest. Josh was as hard as he was ever going to be. Stephanie wrapped her legs around her brother's waist and then hoisted herself on him.

Josh slipped inside Stephanie. Josh maintained their balance as Stephanie began moving up and down on her brother's ten inch cock. In a matter of minutes, the entire world faded and they didn't care who saw them. They weren't stopping until they were both finished.

The excitement of being in the open water and their mother than fifty yards, Josh announced his climax in just ten minutes. Stephanie climbed off her brother and stroked him until he finished spurting his cum into the Atlantic Ocean. They were about to kiss when they heard their mother. The siblings quickly pulled apart and looked toward the shore. Helen was waving for them to join her.

Stephanie and Josh looked around for their clothes, but realized in the heat of the moment, the bathing suits slipped away.

"What in the hell do we do now?" Josh asked.

"We just walk on shore," Stephanie said, laughing. She left Josh alone as she swam toward shore.

Helen was boggled when her children walked across the beach completely naked. She was speechless. She couldn't help but notice how her children had developed into fully grown, attractive adults. Stephanie walked toward her mother as if she didn't have a care in the world. Josh tried his best at hiding his penis from his mother. But, Helen still got a few glimpses of her son's half erect penis. Helen remained silent as Stephanie took a seat on a towel. Josh joined them, but sat facing away from his mother.

Helen finally spoke. "Do I want to know what happen to y'alls clothes? Or is that something we shouldn't talk about?"

Oh, mom," Stephanie quickly replied "It's only bodies in their natural form."

"Whatever the fuck that means," Helen said. "Turn around here, Josh, so I can talk to you."

Josh slowly turned around and folded the towel so it would cover his crotch. He kept his focused everywhere except at his mother or his sister. Not starring at either of their beautiful tits made it especially difficult.

"Would you feel better if I took off my clothes too?" Helen asked. She was just as surprised she said that as her children were.

"That would be awesome, mom," Stephanie said. "Then I can finally be naked around the house."

"If that's what you really want, then fine." Helen untied her top and let it fall to her lap. She placed it to the side and then slid off her bottom piece. She repositioned herself so her legs were straight out in front of her. Her feet were between her children. "Oh my God, I feel so free. The ocean breeze feels wonderful on my bare skin."

Josh and Stephanie looked at each other as if their mother was going insane. Stephanie blurted out laughing. Josh only laughed because his sister laughed.

"What's so funny?" Helen asked.

"Okay, who are you and what have you done with our mother?" Stephanie jokingly asked. "You're acting crazy."

"What? Helen said, puzzled. "I want to see what you're always raving about. Being naked is so great, you'd say. Well, Stephanie, it is great. So for now on, clothing is optional."

Josh still tried not to get caught staring at his mother or sister's beautiful bodies. He did steal a few glances, and apparently it was a few too many.

"It's okay, Josh baby," Helen said. "That's perfectly normal for a boy your age." Helen nodded down toward Josh's lap. "I didn't realize it was that big, but that's okay. We'll just get used to it, that's all."

************

Later that night, Josh sat in the corner, trying to hide is raging hard-on that he had since his mother stripped naked. He believed seven hours was the longest he had ever had an erection. He was doing everything in his power not to touch it as his sister and mother sat there in the same room watching television. He contemplated going to the bathroom and jerking off, but they would know if he did. Plus, in order to get to the bathroom, he'd have to walk past them. He had never been more horny in his life. He felt like just a few tugs on his dick and he could release the pressure.

Helen sat on the bed she claimed. She was stretched on top of the blanket. Her fully bare body for the world to see. Well, actually the only one who was looking was her son. A few times Helen caught her son staring a little too long. At first, she felt a little uncomfortable, but quickly got used to it; mainly by the fact she could see his full erection. A couple times, she couldn't tell who was looking at who first. She admitted to herself that her son did have a monster cock and she could just imagine what the girl from the night before had felt when he was pounding her.

Stephanie laid on the opposite bed, her brother's bed, on top of the blanket too. However, she laid spread eagle, not trying to hide anything. Just was letting it all hang out for her brother to see. She secretly hoped he would even drool over it. When they had returned from the beach, she took a shower and gave herself a fresh shave. Everything was smooth as silk. She hoped her mother would fall asleep soon so she wouldn't have to move to the other bed.

Less than an hour later, Stephanie quietly got up, turned off the light and turned down the volume on the television. She peeled back the blanket and got back into bed. She motioned for her brother to join her. At first, Josh silently protested, but after Stephanie motioned that she would suck his cock, he quickly climbed into bed with her. His sister put a finger across her lips, signaling for him to be quiet so they wouldn't wake their mother in the opposite bed.

Josh laid down, under the blanket and got comfortable. He placed his hands above his head and studied his mother for movements as his sister slid down the bed. The moment his throbbing cock met Stephanie's warm mouth, he almost lost it. His sister slowly sucked him for a few minutes before she came out from under the blanket.

Stephanie peered at her mother, making sure she hadn't awaken. She knew Josh hadn't been paying attention. Stephanie laid on her side, facing her mother. She poked out her ass, inviting her brother to get in behind her. "Don't go fast and don't go deep," Stephanie whispered.

Josh spread apart his sister's perfect ass and slid his cock inside her. He put half of himself in her and then back out. He went in half way again. Josh leaned to his sister's ear, "Is that good?" Stephanie bit her lip and nodded.

Fortunately for the siblings, the mattress was firm and it was quite. Josh rocked his hips back and forth as he kept a firm grip on Stephanie's tit. He slid is other arm under her head and pulled her close to him. His chest was pressed firmly against her back. He didn't want to go anywhere, ever.

Brother and sister lay there under the glow from the television, lost in each other. They had completely relaxed and were becoming one constant surge of electrical orgasms. They were so lost into each other that they didn't realize Helen had awoke.

At first Helen was shocked and mortified, but just as she began to speak, she heard her daughter whisper, "I love you." Helen bit her tongue. Helen knew what they were doing was incest. It was immoral and illegal back in the states. Then she thought to herself, who was she to stop two consenting adults from enjoying each other. Helen remained motionless on the bed as she watched her son and her daughter get lost in passion.

At one point, they must have got hot because Stephanie threw off the blanket. Helen laid there watching two beautiful bodies make love to each other. It had gotten hot for Helen too. She had slid her right hand between her legs. She used her index finger and slowly massaged her own clit as she watched Josh fill Stephanie with his huge cock. After a short moment, Helen found herself on the brink of an orgasm. She had past the point of stopping. She felt so guilty, but at the same time, she was so horny. Helen quickly climaxed and then she immediately climaxed again.

Helen froze and shut her eyes when she heard Josh mumble something. Helen peaked through one eye as she watched her daughter roll over, slid down the bed and take Josh's cock in her mouth. Helen watched in disbelief as Josh gripped the sheets. Stephanie had sucked off her brother. Not only did she allow Josh to blow in her mouth, she swallowed all of his juice. Helen watched as Josh's body fell limp. He looked down at Stephanie, smiled and lipped, "Thank you." Helen smiled too.

While Stephanie was in the bathroom, Helen acted as if she had just woke up. Josh laid in the other bed, pretending to be sleeping. Helen made sure Stephanie noticed her as she came from the bathroom. Helen slid over, giving her daughter room in the bed.

************

"It's so great to be home," Helen said, as she dropped her luggage near the front door.

"Yeah," Stephanie and Josh grumbled at the same time.

Helen knew they really didn't want to come home. Her children didn't want to end the fun they were having. She knew that she'd miss Matthew, but he was a grown man and could make his own choices. When Helen promised that they would come see him on holidays, Josh and Stephanie were especially excited. Helen thought that because they were back in North Carolina, her kids thought they had to stop their escapade. She would at least try to help them.