Family Ties

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Leave your things by the door and follow me," Helen instructed. The siblings looked at each other and then followed their mother's orders. Helen opened the glass patio door and then continued out to the pool. She stopped at the edge of the water. Helen shimmied off her shorts and then her underwear. She peeled off her shirt and quickly unsnapped her bra. "Just because we're home, doesn't mean we have to wear clothes." Helen dove into the pool.

Helen motioned for her children to follow. Stephanie and Josh ripped off their clothes and then jumped into the pool. They swam a few laps, allowing the cool water to rush over their bare skin. They kept eye contact as they swam past each other.

"What did you think of the vacation," Helen asked, as she sat on the edge of the pool. She let her feet dangle in water as she got her children's attention. "Did you enjoy the Bahama's?"

"Yeah, it was fun," Stephanie answered.

"What was your favorite part, Josh?" Helen asked. Josh shrugged his shoulders as if he wasn't sure how to answer that. "Well, let me ask you this, Josh. Do you love your sister?"

"Of course," Josh answered, as if it was a ridiculous question.

"No, I mean, do you really love her?" Helen pressed. The siblings felt they knew where their mother was going. "I know what was going on and--"

"Oh my God, mom!" Stephanie interrupted. "What do you mean, you know what's going on?" Stephanie locked her eyes onto Josh, whom was about to swim away.

"Josh, wait," Helen said. "Since the first night we all slept in the same bungalow. I woke up and saw the two of you." Helen put up a hand to silence her daughter. "The two of you are grown adults. You can make your own decisions. I just ask that you be careful, that's all."

"Whoa! Wait," Josh said. "You mean to tell me, that you are okay if I fuck my sister?"

Helen didn't speak, she just nodded.

"And I can suck my brother's cock when ever I want?" Stephanie asked.

"Alright now," Helen said. "That's a little too much information."

"So, if we make out in front of you. Right here and right now, you won't say anything," Stephanie asked.

"No," Helen said. "Turn your lives into a twenty four hour a day fuck-fest. I don't care. Just don't get pregnant."

Later that night, Helen went to bed early. Stephanie sat in a chair facing her brother, who was lying on the sofa. They glared at each others naked bodies. They couldn't believe that their mother was okay with them dating each other and okay with them having sex.

"I can't believe it, can you?" Josh said.

"It is kind of weird though," Stephanie said. "However, since she knows, we don't have to hide it any more. We can just fuck anywhere, anytime."

"Like right now?"

Stephanie smiled at her brother's idea. She crawled over to where her brother laid. She sat up on her knees and took Josh's cock in her hand. Stephanie slowly stroked her brother's cock in the family's living room.

"I can't believe we are going to do this right here," Josh said. He moved one of his legs to allow his sister full access to his hard-on.

After Stephanie got Josh fully hard, she eased up to wear he laid his head. She straddled his face and said, "Suck out my juices, little brother." Josh open his mouth and wrapped his lips around his sister's pussy and began sucking her whole pussy. He slipped his tongue inside of her just as she had an orgasm. He moaned in excitement as he began swallowing Stephanie's juices. Stephanie rode her brother's face has she came twice more.

Josh got situated on the sofa so he could eat his sister's pussy until she had enough. If she wanted him there all night, he would be. He began writing the alphabet with his tongue. Before he got to F, she had dripped cum in his mouth again.

Stephanie got up and pulled Josh by the hand. "Take me and fuck me in your bed," she demanded. Josh followed his sister up the stairs.

At the top of the steps, Helen emerged from the bathroom. "Are you two going to bed now, as in sleep or do I need earplugs?" Helen said, laughing.

"You might need earplugs," Josh joked.

"Unless you want to join us," Stephanie said. Helen and Josh looked at Stephanie puzzled. "I'm serious," Stephanie continued. "You don't have to do anything you don't want. You can just watch if you want."

"Are you okay with this, Josh," Helen asked. Josh almost came at the thought of it.

Helen followed her children into Josh's bedroom. She took a seat on the corner of the bed as she watched Stephanie get comfortable on the bed. Helen gazed at her son's cock as it bounced up and down when he walked.

"Come eat your sister's pussy some more, little brother," Stephanie said.

Josh got down on his knees and without hesitation, buried his face in between his sister's legs. At first, he was gentle and slow. Then as Stephanie started squirming, Josh began to lick his sister's pussy more vigorously. Before he knew it, he was eating her like a wild animal that hadn't had a meal in a week.

Stephanie's cries of ecstasy and Josh's moan's and slurps made Helen extremely aroused. She slid back a little bit on the bed and began slowly messaging her clit. Before long, Helen had two fingers buried deep inside herself. She came at the same time as her daughter.

Stephanie sat up and pushed Josh's head away and into their mother's pussy. Josh never hesitated. He went straight in and began sucking his mother's juices from her fruit. She tasted different than his sister, but Josh still liked it. Stephanie traced her mother's curves with a fingertip until she got to Helen's tits. Stephanie traced her mother's nipples with her tongue. She playfully bit her nipples, causing pleasurable pain.

"Bring us that cock, little brother," Stephanie said. "Bring it up here to us." Stephanie grabbed her brother's hard cock and kissed the tip of it. Then she placed it front of her mother and she kissed it too. Stephanie and Helen slowly kissed and licked Josh's cock. "Have you ever had one so hard, mom?"

"I can't say that I have," Helen replied. Helen took her son's cock deep in her mouth. She took all of her son's cock. Helen then slowly backed it out of her mouth. "That dear, is how you deep throat."

Stephanie laughed at her mother's joke and then took her brother in her mouth. She started sucking wildly. Twisting and pulling with both hands, all the while slurping and sucking the hardest cock she ever had.

"I want you to fuck mom first," Stephanie said. She motioned for Helen to get up on her knees. She held her brothers cock and guided him into her mother's wet pussy. Stephanie rubbed her mother and her brother as Josh eased inside his mother.

"Oh my God, it's fucking huge," Helen cried. "But, dear baby boy, don't stop." Helen released a deep, long growl as her son went deep inside her. "Oh yes, baby, fuck mommy!" Helen began moving in rhythm with her son. "Fuck mommy, baby, fuck mommy."

It was too much for Josh to handle. He was horny before it all started. He had been wanting his sister since they were done fucking last time. Then his mother wanted fucked too. Josh knew he was about to explode any second. "I'm about to cum," he announced.

"You can cum in mommy," Helen said.

"Are you sure?" Josh asked.

"I'm positive, baby." Helen said. "Give me your cum. Josh's muscled tightened as he released the first wave of juice. "Yes baby," Helen moaned. "Fill your mother's pussy with cum!"

************

As the next few weeks went by, the siblings took their mother's advice and turned their relationship into a twenty four hour a day fuck fest. The only times they weren't fucking is when they were sleeping and eating. Then again, sometimes they even brought fruit and cool whip into the action. They had sex in probably every square foot of the house, inside and out.

Helen would join them sometimes. The only rule they had was that the siblings had to be involved, so there was never any one on one alone time between Helen and one of her children. Although, sometimes Stephanie would just watch her brother fuck their mother senseless without actually taking part.

Sometimes, Josh and Stephanie would take weekend getaways just so they could get out of their town and play husband and wife like a normal couple. When they did venture into public together in their hometown, they had to be careful to not let anyone see them showing too much affection. One time, all three of them ventured to Myrtle Beach and pretended to be a threesome couple. Stephanie and Josh were married and Helen pretended to be their girlfriend. It made for some weird looks from strangers when they took turns kissing each other.

As weeks turned into months and months turned into years, Stephanie and Josh realized they no longer cared what people thought. They bought wedding rings and although they couldn't legally marry, they wore the rings and introduced each other as husband and wife. If necessary, Helen would play the part of Stephanie's mother.

The three of them eventually moved out of North Carolina and currently reside in Southern California where they only wear clothes if venturing into town. They visit Matthew twice a year, where Josh and Stephanie can frolic nude on the beach, hand in hand and sneak away to have sex in the ocean.