Family Values

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That feels good baby, lick me clean honey, god that feels good." Tanya rubbed her tits while her sister sucked the last of the pussy juice from her crotch. She heard her brother grunting next to her on the other lounge. Looking over her eyes sprang open to see him ramming the biggest cock into Rose she had ever seen and they were looking rite at her and Samantha.

Nudging Sam with her knee then gently pulling her head out of her crotch she said, "Well I guess someone enjoyed the show."

Samantha couldn't believe it, her own brother fucking his girlfriend rite next to them and they didn't even notice.

Rose and Ken had been watching ever since they got out of the sixty nine they were in. Wanting to get into the house where they could really fuck and suck both of them saw Tanya and Samantha at the same time. Ken reached down and started to jerk off without thinking. Rose caught it out of the corner of her eye and trying to watch both Ken and his sisters at the same time got her hot as hell. Her pussy was just getting warmed up while Ken sucked and licked juice now started to drip down her leg again.

Reaching down she ran her fingers through the folds of her pussy and brought them into her mouth sucking all the juice off. She thought it would be nice to have her pussy done like that while she sucked Ken off to shoot in her mouth. Reaching over she grabbed his cock head before he came all over the walkway instead of where it should be, in her cunt.

Ken was caught off guard but only grinned. Leaning down he whispered, "I didn't know we were going to have a show. Lay back, let's fuck and watch at the same time. That has got me feeling real hard, can you feel it? I think it makes you hot too doesn't it? Watching my little sisters finger each other makes me real hot. Has it got you all juicy and horny baby, huh?" Ken reached down and ran his fingers into Rose's cunt, "Yeah I think you feel it too." He stood back up leaned in and ran his cock towards her mouth where she rubbed the pre-cum all over he lips then sucked just the head into her mouth.

Grinning ear to ear Rose laid back on the lounge pulled one leg up leaving the other on the floor.

Reaching down she stuffed two fingers into her pussy then pulled them into her mouth sucking her juice off, pushing them in again she held them up for him to taste. "Yeah I think it makes me hot too baby. How about putting out this fire for me, real hard and real fast."

Ken pulled her hand to his mouth and sucked the juice from her fingers, "That's what I need a little incentive." The pre-cum was dripping off the end of his cock onto her stomach. Getting in position he pushed into her pussy slow about half way. Pulling back out she moaned and started to rub her clit.

"That's not funny you shit. Come on you know you want to fuck the shit out of me. Feel how wet I am baby? Don't you want it? Come on in the pussy is fine." Rose was rubbing her clit and fingering herself with one hand while pulling on her tits with the other.

He couldn't stand it any longer so pushing slowly into her cunt Ken grunted along with her when he hit bottom. Holding himself in place he put his mouth over her tit and sucked it into his mouth then started to slide into her with ever increasing speed.

Rose started to moan and pant every time he hit bottom or pulled back out. Ken was almost slamming his cock into her now so he slowed down just a little in order to time his orgasm with hers or even better finish after she did. Turning his head to look at his sisters he could see Rose was looking at them too, "I can't believe how sexy it is watching my sisters fuck one another next to me," he whispered to her.

Ken had to close his eyes and concentrate so he wouldn't finish too soon. On the other side of their lounge Ken heard his mom breathing hard and mumbling under her breath. He thought he heard his mom curse and his dad grunting. Opening one eye and turning his head just a little ken had all he could do not to just stop and stare. Rose noticed he had slowed down looking up she saw him sneaking a look in the opposite direction so she did too. What she saw made her pussy twitch enough that Ken noticed it too.

Kathy and Bill were bouncing on the lounge, well Kathy was bouncing and Bill was just thrusting his huge cock into her pussy. They had just watched their daughters fucking each other then watched Ken and Rose fucking each other so they were ready to finish. Bill knew his wife was almost ready so he just pushed up his dick and let her get to the point of no return, he could feel her pussy contracting around his cock every time she would lift up.

Kathy was in a fantasy where not only was her husbands cock being shoved in her pussy but her sons cock was in her ass pumping like crazy. She was pulling on her nipples and squeezing her breasts. She could almost feel her girls sucking on her tits, biting her nipples when her orgasm started.

Bill knew Kathy was ready because she was pushed down all the way onto his cock and he could feel her cunt throbbing. She leaned forward so he could push his thumb in her asshole with her pussy juices running down into the crack of her ass he had no problem shoving it in all the way.

As soon as she felt his thick thumb start in her asshole Kathy started to cum, "Oh fuck baby. Oh shit, fuck me, fuck me, fuck meeeeeeeeee." She started to twitch and her cunt started to run like a faucet dripping down onto the floor from Bills balls.

Bill knew it was time so he started to hold Kathy by the hips and slam his cock into her like a machine after several hard strokes she could feel him start to shoot his load in her pussy. Pushing her up off the lounge with one final thrust he unloaded a final squirt of cum into her cunt. Everyone could hear it drip down on the floor under them with load plops and drips.

Ken had picked up the pace when he was watching them and so had Rose. She was rubbing her clit while Ken was slamming into her and it wasn't long before Rose started to have a giant orgasm. She squirted out the longest stream of cunt juice either one of them had ever seen. It not only soaked him from navel to knees but splashed back onto her tits in a tidal wave of pussy juice.

Ken was in the throws of his own orgasm and started to shoot his load in her like a garden hose. His cum was shooting out of the end of his dick in her pussy mixing with the load she had making the footing a little treacherous. One of his feet slid out from under him pulling his cock out of her while in the midst of getting ready to shoot his second spurt of cum. Pulling out his cum shot rite into Rose's mouth, which she automatically swallowed. The next shot landed all over her tits and stomach Rose did the thing she always does when he came on her she started to rub it into her skin and scoop up what she could and suck it into mouth. "Now that's entertainment with a snack," she said while licking her fingers.

Rose started to look around when she did everyone was watching her. "Well did everyone enjoy the show we put on? I know we enjoyed watching all of you guys, or isn't it obvious with the load of man juice all over me and running out from between my legs." She pulled Ken close and kissed him pushing her tongue into his mouth reaching down she noticed that his cock hadn't lost any size at all. "I believe this is more proof that the night isn't over yet, is it baby. Does it want to come out and play? Maybe someone else needs to get over here and help me with this monster. Tanya, Samantha come over here now please."

Tanya was staring at her brother's cock with her mouth hanging open. It was the biggest she had ever seen up close except the ones on the internet porn sites. Just like a person in a trance she got off the lounge and sat next to Rose on theirs. Rose grabbed her hand and wrapped it around Kens cock. "That's it honey just slide your hand up and down the shaft. Isn't she doing a good job baby? I know, her hands are too small, use both Tanya. That's it just rub it up and down, I know there is enough lube on it after the orgasm we both had."

"My god it's so big. Sam grab his balls feel how full they are." Tanya continued to use both hands going from the base all the way to the head. She felt her sister's hand rubbing Ken's ball sack while Rose's hand was rubbing her on the small of her back gently pushing her closer to his cock. Looking back at Rose she raised her eyebrows and smiled.

Rose raised her hand to the middle of Tanya's back and gently pushed her towards Ken's hard dick. Looking up at Ken she noticed he had his eyes closed enjoying his sister's ministrations to his cock and balls. She whispered "Go ahead suck it, there's nothing like a big cock in your mouth. It feels great sliding between your lips, Try it just once and you'll be hooked."

Ken heard Rose encourage Tanya to suck his cock so with slitted eyes he looked down while she got closer to his hard-on. The feeling of both his sisters with their hands at his crotch was like nothing he had felt before and he hoped he could last a while.

Samantha couldn't believe the size of her brother's cock and nut sack. His balls were bigger than any others she had her hand on before. She wondered if they would even fit in her mouth one at a time. Looking at the size of his cock and thinking about the blow-jobs she had given there was no way Tanya could take even a quarter of it in her mouth.

Ken wondered if Rose was ok with being left out but one look in her eyes removed any doubt. She was looking up at him with love and lust on her face, with a slight nod towards him that was all it took to realize how much she wanted him to be happy.

Tanya had removed one of her hands, holding the shaft up near the head she stuck out her tongue and licked the pre-cum from the slit along with stray juice left over. She didn't think it was bad at all; in fact she kind of liked the taste of his cum mixed with Rose's pussy juice. Running her tongue all around the head she gently sucked her way half way down the shaft then back up.

Ken had reached down and grabbed the shaft to help feed his sister his meat. He wanted to watch her suck it into her mouth.

Samantha backed off so she could see and almost tripped over her mom and dad who had moved their lounge closer to the action. Looking back her mom was smiling while she stared at Tanya giving her brother a blow-job and had her hand rubbing her pussy with light strokes. Her dad was staring at her tits while stroking his huge cock. "Hey mom, I think dad needs a little help," she giggled.

Kathy broke away from the show to look up at Samantha then back at her husband. She noticed how hard Sam was staring at him stroking the full length of his meat. "Honey, take off your suit so you're more comfortable," she said while standing up to help her. "Let me help you baby," Kathy began by squeezing Sam's tits, "Oh Sam your titty's are just the rite size," as she kissed her nipples. Then moving her hands down both sides pulling the suit over her hips and onto the ground she ran her hand up between her daughter's legs to her cunt then she rubbed the mound placing her finger in the slit. "My goodness baby you're all wet and juicy." Kathy placed her other hand behind Sam's back pulling her breasts into her face she started to suck on her nipples moving from one to the other.

Samantha put one hand behind her moms head and the other on her breast, squeezing and kneading while rubbing the nipple with her thumb.

"Mom this is so wrong but don't stop it feels good too." Samantha was lost in the feelings her mother gave her.

With a mouthful of Sam's breast her fingers in her pussy Kathy couldn't agree more. Turning her head a little she saw Bill staring at them and jerking off with one hand on his cock and the other cupping his balls. "I think daddy needs some help with a big problem, do you want to help him sweetie? I know he would love to have your help, wouldn't you baby?" looking over at Bill she couldn't help but laugh at the big grin on his face. Samantha looked over at her dad jerking off,"Yeah mom I want to help daddy with that problem rite now. In fact maybe we both can help him."

Kathy and Samantha got on both sides of the lounge. "How would you like to help me Sam? Maybe with your mouth honey you could start there." Bill grabbed the base of the shaft and made his cock twitch and run some pre-cum out of the end. "Look I think it likes you baby see how it just throbs and juices up while you look at it?"

Kathy reached over and started to rub his ball sack, "I think there is another load or two of man juice in here by the feel of them."

Samantha reached over and rubbed the pre-cum around the head and down the shaft to lube it up. "You mean like this daddy?" She leaned over and sucked the head into her mouth but could only go down about four inches on it. Gently sucking she swirled her tongue around the head pulling back until it came out with a pop. "Is that ok? Does it feel good?" Without waiting for an answer she went back down to sucking his cock each time trying to get a little more into her mouth.

Kathy reached over and grabbed what cock Sam couldn't get in her mouth using the saliva and left over fuck juice she started to match her daughter's stroke. Samantha pulled her mouth off Bill's cock to catch her breath, "This job is to big for only one mouth, let me help baby." She started to suck him for a while then switched with her daughter. While one was sucking the other would lick the shaft and suck one of his balls in their mouth.

Samantha was concentrating on giving her dad a blow job then felt a hand start rubbing the crack of her ass. The fingers slid from the crack to lightly stroke her asshole then to her pussy. Without really thinking about it she arched her back sticking out her ass so the hand could have better access to her crotch. As soon as the fingers slid into her pussy she pushed down on them and started to pump up and down. "Mmmmmmmmph," she mumbled around daddies cock.

Kathy could see Rose slide down off the lounge onto the deck and with the reaction from Sam she knew what was going on making her smile.

Rose could feel Samantha's cunt muscles contract on her fingers. Moving on her back she slid herself closer, pushing her head under Sam's ass she ran her tongue from her ass crack down and stick it in her asshole fucking it with her tongue and licking the outside. Sam started to wiggle her ass on Roses' face to tell her it felt good. After a little ass tongue fucking Rose moved to what she really wanted, her cunt. Moving further under Rose ran her tongue in and out of Sam's slit letting her pussy juice run into her mouth. Reaching her tongue up to her clit Samantha rubbed her pussy all over her face making her face slick with her juice.

Rose reached down and rubbed herself so she could get off at the same time. Ken watched while his sister was sucking his cock. "Oh god Tanya, suck it baby make me cum. It feels so good in your mouth." He started to rub her tits and couldn't believe how long and hard her nipples were. Pulling on them made Tanya moan around his cock so he jiggled them up and down pinching while he did.

Every time Ken would pinch her nipples she would feel a twitch in her pussy making the wetness run down her thighs. Her nipples felt like they were connected to her pussy. "Mmmmmmmmmm,' she moaned around her brother's cock. Pulling it out of her mouth she sucked just the head in between her lips making sure to push her tongue into the slit and get as much pre-cum as she could. Running her tongue from the top down to Ken's balls Tanya decided to see if one of his nuts would fit in her mouth. Gently licking on his ball sack she pulled one into her mouth sucking on it like a piece of candy. With her hand she continued to stroke him while his cock was pointing above her head.

"Oh, Tanya you keep that up and I'm going to cum on your head. But don't stop now it feels great," he said. Placing his hands on his hips he tried not to squirt his load too soon.

Kathy could see that Samantha had everything well in hand or mouth. She slipped away from the action with Bill and Sam, "I have got to get my hands on that boy's dick," she thought. Moving over behind Ken she pulled his hands back to her breasts while she knelt on the deck licking his ass crack. Running her hand between his legs she could feel her daughter's mouth on his balls sucking away. When Tanya pulled his ball out of her mouth Kathy gently grabbed his sack rolling the two together. Running her finger between his balls she moved back to his asshole which tightened with each thrust of his cock in his sisters' mouth.

Tanya moved back up to suck on Kens cock determined to make him cum in her mouth. Moving her head a little further down each time she finally made it about halfway. Knowing her limit had been reached she sucked her way up again and again holding her hand at the deepest place she could go.

Kathy stood up rubbing her tit's on Kens back. Coming around she grabbed his cock in Tanya's mouth, "Let mommy help you two I can't stand to be left out." While Tanya sucked she stroked his meat from her lips to the base. "That's it baby suck the cum out make him shoot it in your mouth. Get this big hard dick to unload." In just a matter of minutes she could feel his shaft swell. "Get ready Tanya here it comes, pull back and let it shoot into your mouth so I can watch."

Tanya looked up at her mom watching them with her nipples hard and her breath coming in short gasps she never looked more beautiful to her. She pulled back keeping her mouth open just inches from the end. She and her mom were stroking even faster now waiting for his load.

Ken knew he couldn't last and with a grunt, "Oh fuck, here it comes," he started to shoot his sperm into Tanya's mouth. The first load made a bulls eye that she swallowed down, the next went half in her mouth and the rest on her face and chin.
Still stroking his cock Kathy bent down to get the last shot of cum in her mouth then milk out the last drops on her tongue, swallowing she said, "Mmmmmmm you taste sweet honey." Swinging her head she started to lick the cum from Tanya's chin and lips. "It even tastes better this way."

They needed to rest, Ken felt like his legs had turned to jelly so he sat down on the end of the lounge to watch his girlfriend Rose make his dad shoot his load. He hadn't cum that hard for a long time.

Tanya laid back in the lounge with her mom kissing and hugging each other. "That was intense. I've been fucked before but never by another woman and man I never knew my own brother had a cock like that or I don't think he could have kept me away."

"Well if you're real nice to Rose maybe she'll let you have it again," Kathy laughed. "Believe me if I had known we could do this as a family I would have started a long time ago." Whispering in Tanya's ear both of them smiled and moved towards Rose on the ground.

Tanya moved between her legs pulling Rose's hand away from her cunt. Her mom moved on the other side helping spread her legs then laid down on her back with Tanya's pussy on her mouth. With Tanya sucking and licking away at Rose and Kathy licking and sucking away at her it wasn't long until all three of them were moaning and wiggling around.

Samantha lost herself in the blow job she was giving her dad otherwise she was going to lose it as soon as Rose started to lick her pussy. Keeping his cock in her mouth she could feel him getting ready to shoot his load. His shaft was starting to swell and strain against her tongue. Pulling her mouth off, "Cum for me daddy, shoot your load in my mouth. Let me feel your hot load against my throat, fill me up." She jammed her mouth down on his cock sucking the head into the back of her throat. Pulling her face back Samantha stroked her daddies cock pointing it towards her open mouth.