Family Values

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's it baby jerk me off in your mouth baby, drink my cum. Oh, shit, shit, shit, fuckkkkkkkkkkkk, mmmmmmmmmmm." Bill pushed his hips off the lounge shooting a huge load of sperm into his daughter's mouth almost gagging her.

Samantha was ready for the biggest load of cum she had ever had in her mouth after watching how he came with her mom. Swallowing the first load she barely had time to get a breath before the second and third shot filled her mouth. Drinking it down she sucked and licked his cock clean so she could concentrate on Rose in between her legs. Looking at her dad he was laying there with a big grin on his face and his eyes closed. Standing up she noticed that she wasn't the only one getting a tongue lashing.

After a little maneuvering all three of the women had a daisy chain going. All the guys could hear were moaning, licking and sucking sounds. Soon the noise was joined by twitching and the sounds of fingers being pushed into juicy pussies. The words coming from each of them was, oh, god, and fuck me faster, faster, faster.

Kathy had Tanya's legs spread wide open stuffing her fingers in her cunt while she licked her clit.

Tanya had her fingers shoved in Rose's pussy while she rubbed on her clit with her thumb.

Samantha had her fingers in Kathy's cunt while she fingered her asshole and licked her clit.

Each of them came at almost the same time screaming and thrashing around, Tanya and Rose shot a huge stream of pussy juice covering all of them, while Samantha just had her's running down her leg. All three tried to catch their breath.

Ken was watching the action and when it was over he and his dad stood up clapped and cheered. "Great show ladies. The only problem that I can see is how our next thanksgiving, Christmas and company picnics are going to top this."