Fantasy Date Night Goes Awry

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chrissy was now perched on the edge of the toilet, leaning forward slightly, and I could see her face. She was embarrassed beyond all belief, and I believe it was the first time that she noticed he had his cock out and was stroking it. When she did see it, she couldn't seem to take her eyes off it.

Unexpectedly, she stammered, "Oh fuck, it's big... I mean, I'm so sorry, you weren't supposed to see that. It was for my husband."

He replied mischievously, "You two are perverts, aren't you? I bet your husband loves that I'm stroking off to his wife masturbating. Since you let me watch you, is it okay if you watch me?"

He never stopped stroking steadily. Both Chrissy and I were silent for long moments.

Firstly, I glanced at his cock, which was a good 2-3 inches longer than my own and quite a bit wider. This was a feat, because my own is bigger than average. Though I'd never had occasion to compare mine against another man, I could tell that his made mine look small.

Secondly, I glanced to see Chrissy's reaction. I expected to see her pull up her thong and run from that place. Instead, she was staring at his cock as his hand moved up and down its length.

He was the next to speak, as neither Chrissy nor I could seem to get words out.

He said, "Good, I was hoping it would be okay, because you've had me hot all night."

Chapter 7 – Bigger

His stroking pace quickened and he said, "Do you like my cock Chrissy? You seem mesmerized. Have you seen one this big before?"

Still unable to speak, Chrissy just shook her head in the negative.

I saw Bryce smile and say, "How does it compare to your husband's?"

She finally stammered out one word and one word only. She whispered, "Bigger."

He stroked faster and queried again, "How much bigger Chrissy?"

I saw her breathing increase and seeming unconsciously, her legs parted a little bit. Her hand was still covering her naked vagina, but I swear I saw her caressing her mound.

She stammered, "Much."

I was embarrassed and aggravated, but the truth is the truth. While my cock is great, this guy's was huge in comparison.

I wanted to stop this, but I also wanted to see more. I was torn between the two realities.

I found my words but didn't know what I would say until the words fell out of my mouth, "It's okay baby, you're so hot, and it's only fair."

She replied to me, "Ken, are you sure this is okay?"

I paused while I reflected upon what to say next. I couldn't help myself. I wanted to see it too. I wasn't thinking longer than 5 seconds ahead at that point. I wasn't thinking about actions, consequences or anything else. Just staring at my wife while she watched a stranger, with a big cock, masturbate in front of her.

My voice was a sexually charged rasp when I said, "Yes."

"Thanks Ken," Bryce said and continued.

He said to Chrissy now, "Ken wants to see this, you want to see this. Please open your legs again and let me see your pussy."

I watched Chrissy's focus stay on his cock. She glanced at the phone on the floor and started to reach for it, but Bryce stopped her.

"I'll hold it sweetie," Bryce said as he picked it up and continued to speak, "Now show us your pussy."

It was at that moment that I realized his friends, Max and Jason, were standing right outside the stall door, watching.

Bryce said, "I'll cum faster if you do it Chrissy. Please show us."

He held the phone in one hand. The viewpoint didn't quite get both him and her in the screen. Bryce fixed it by moving closer to Chrissy. In effect, bringing his cock within twelve inches of her face. How convenient for him.

I could hear the smile in his voice when he said, "Now, Ken can see everything. You want him to see it all, don't you Chrissy?"

Chrissy looked at the camera briefly and without a word, her attention went back to the cock in front of her. I saw her spread her legs. She had not asked me, but I can only assume that she expected me to say something if I didn't want her to do it.

I heard him say, "Oh yeah, let us see that pretty pussy. Do you see what you do to my cock? See how big it is? I bet I could cum quickly if you touched it."

On the highway, the cars in front of me finally began to move at a good clip. I was getting closer to my wife.

I couldn't respond to what Bryce said, because I didn't know what I wanted to happen. Part of me didn't want her to touch it, but another part of me would never forgive myself if I didn't see her touch it.

Chapter 8 – Touch It

"Touch it Chrissy, Touch it," Bryce urged.

I took my eyes off the phone for a moment and concentrated on weaving around the scene of the accident that had snagged up traffic. I was both afraid and excited to look again at the phone. I almost decided not to look when I heard a definite male moan.

I looked. What I saw was simply amazing. Chrissy's hand was wrapped around his cock.

"Stroke it baby, stroke it for me," he begged.

Chrissy looked directly into the camera phone and said, "Ken, baby, I hope you like this."

With those words, she eased her hand up and down Bryce's big cock. Her hand couldn't fit around the girth, so after a few seconds she wrapped her other hand around it too and gave it long, slow, strokes.

At first, she was tentative, but after considering the camera a time or two, she could see me watching. I was saying nothing. She finally smiled and stroked him faster.

I was driving nearly blind, because I couldn't take my eyes off the scene, yet somehow, I was remaining on the road.

I had to watch my wife jack off this stranger. After finally coming clear of one accident-caused traffic jam, I did not want to cause another, so I quickly pulled over to a convenient rest stop.

Briefly, it occurred to me what a sick fuck I was. I had just temporarily given up my chance to get to my Chrissy to see this part play out. I found a parking space off by itself and slammed my car into park.

Bryce was groaning nonstop now and Chrissy's face was inches from his cock as she stroked him. It was then I thought about consequences. Where was he going to cum?

Chrissy broke my train of thought when she addressed me directly, "Ken, baby, watch me stroke him. Do you enjoy watching your wife stroke a stranger's cock?"

She asked this while stroking him fast with one hand and finger-banging herself. It was so fucking amazing.

"Yes, yes," burst out of my mouth before I could even think about how I should respond.

Bryce said, "I'm going to cum soon baby. I'm going to cum all over you."

Chrissy slowed a bit and said, "No mister, you can cum in the toilet. My hubby wouldn't like kissing me with your cream all over me."

"Okay, okay," Bryce said urgently, "Just put your lips closer to my cock then. It's such a fucking turn on."

Chrissy smiled, confident she was in control and leaned in to where her lips were almost touching his cock head. I'm sure he could feel her breath on his meat.

She whispered sexily, "Is that close enough baby?"

He groaned and stiffened slightly while saying, "Yes, much better."

Being in this situation must have been too much for Chrissy, because she started whimpering slightly like she does when she's about to cum massively.

Bryce urged, "That's right honey, cum for us again, cum for us."

I was so busy watching her jerk cock that I realized she was close again only when he spoke those words. I refocused on her face and saw she was about to explode in orgasm.

"Cum for us Chrissy and I'll cum for you," Bryce pleaded.

Chapter 9 – An Open Mouth is An Invitation

The camera suddenly changed views as Bryce handed it off to someone else, either Jason or Max, I assumed. He smiled wickedly and winked at the camera as the person he handed it to moved further into the stall to capture the action. For the first time, I realized they were in a handicap stall and it was very roomy.

He was up to something, but I was helpless to intervene in any way. Regardless, I didn't have long to react, because a huge orgasm ripped through Chrissy's body at that moment, and I discovered his intentions all too quickly.

As she came, she unconsciously stroked him faster, pushing him toward the edge of his own orgasm. As her convulsions began, her mouth opened wide in blissful delight and Bryce saw his chance. As my wife's orgasm shook her body, he reached toward her, grabbed her hair and pushed his big cock into her open mouth.

I could see the convulsions raging through her body, but I was truly mesmerized by the amount of his cock that was shoved into her mouth.

At first, she didn't seem to notice as her orgasm consumed her entire being, but when she began coming back down to earth, she realized what was happening. She began to struggle and I saw her hands go to his thighs to push him away, but he continued to hold her there.

I could tell that her attempts to remove him from her mouth were half-hearted at best, and soon, she wasn't fighting at all. In fact, it was the opposite, she was two-fisting his cock and bobbing her head up and down at a furious pace. She couldn't get much of it into her mouth, but she was giving it hell for sure.

That's when Bryce's tone changed further, "Yeah slut, that's it. Suck that big cock."

Encouraged, she continued until he groaned. Tensing up, he exclaimed, "Yeah baby, take my fucking cum!"

I thought she'd try to pull off, but she didn't even try a little bit. Instead, I heard her slurping loudly and if I had to guess, happily.

I saw the base of his cock spasm around her tight lips and knew he had begun pumping his seed into my wife's throat and it was on its way into her tummy.

Initially, her eyes had shot open in surprise and what appeared to be momentary panic. However, that didn't last long. I saw her succumb to the desires raging through her body and while his cock convulsed, she pumped him for every drop he could give her. He had so much cum that it eventually overflowed her mouth and began to leak out between her lips and his shaft.

It was sexy as fuck.

Chapter 10 – Given Over to Lust

At this point, she had given herself over completely and was now moaning like a slut as she sucked the cream from his manhood. I could tell she no longer cared where she was or who saw her doing the things she was doing. In truth, she wasn't just acting like a slut, she now was one.

Further proof was given when her eyes again opened and focused on the camera, they were somehow different. The look in them indicated that she was no longer my wife just trying to please me. Rather now, she was a wanton slut given over to lust.

This realization had the opposite effect on me that one might think it should. My cock, hard this entire time, suddenly jerked inside of my slacks and I came all over myself. All this, without even touching my penis. Uncontrollably, I loudly groaned and am sure I was heard over the open connection on the phone. Alas, there was nothing I could do about it as I was equally as overcome by the situation.

As my senses slowly came back to me, I heard Bryce speak.

He said, "Good slut. Now stand up."

My eyes having previously closed in orgasm, popped open in time to see her stand. I could only describe her resultant movements as presenting herself. To him.

He didn't pause long to appreciate her beauty at that moment. With one swift movement, he grabbed the hem of her dress and pulled it over her head and off her body, leaving her there in only her bra and shoes. Tossing the dress on the floor, he then turned her around, and unclasping the bra, let it drop to the floor.

Bryce said, "Look in the camera Chrissy. Show your hubby that naked body and the cum on your face."

Obediently, she looked toward the phone and opened her mouth sexily. She had cum dripping down her left cheek and chin. It just made her more gorgeous.

Bryce continued, "Now Chrissy, tell Ken that you want fucked, right now."

Chrissy nodded, still looking in the camera, "Ken, baby, can you hear me?"

"Yes," I rasped.

She continued, "Ken, I need fucked right god damn now. Are you here?"

"No baby, I'm still about 15 minutes out." I stammered. I'm sure she could tell that I wasn't driving.

"I can't wait that long," she whimpered.

Bryce intervened, "No worries Ken, I'll take care of her. Just like I told you I would at the beginning of the night."

With those words, he turned my wife around so she faced the toilet. He then bent her at the waist.

He smiled at the camera as he lined his cock up with my wife's pussy. A pussy that had not had a cock other than mine enter it since before we were married.

"Look at the camera Chrissy," Bryce instructed.

Again, Chrissy did as she was told. The camera angle was perfect. Her staring into its lens as his cock lined up with her cunt. Somehow, his penis looked even larger pressed against her tiny pussy. Momentarily, I wondered if it would even fit.

Without further preamble, he entered my wife and I discovered that it would, indeed, fit.

Simultaneously, we all three said, "Oh fuck!"

He groaned as he pushed deeper inside my wife's hot box.

She moaned as she pushed against him trying to take more of him inside of her.

Unconsciously, I had somehow pulled my messy cock out and was beating it furiously.

All thoughts of not enjoying this were gone from my head.

For only a few moments, they both worked together to fit every inch of his cock inside her. Then, he began to fuck her mercilessly.

It seemed to continue for a long time, which made sense. He had already cum in her mouth, so now he had staying power.

For Chrissy's part, the harder he fucked her, the more she begged him for more. She was insatiable.

As her volume increased, Bryce said, "Max get over here and quiet her down some."

Chapter 11 – Two Plus Two Equals Four

I had no idea what he was talking about. Were they going to gag her?

It turned out to be something like a gag. Max walked over and presented his cock to my wife. My wife, who had already sucked one cock and was now being fucked by it.

I didn't want to see them force her, but I needed not to worry about that. She willingly opened her mouth and gobbled his cock down.

I swear I saw his cock push into her throat. They repeated a process where she would gag and choke on his pipe, then he'd pull out letting her breathe, before pushing it back into her hot mouth. At first, he was doing the work, but soon she was forcing her head down onto his thick manhood and deep throating like a porn star.

After a few moments, the three of them got a rhythm going where she would be simultaneously emptied and filled from both ends.

The camera man, now known to be Jason, handed the camera to Max and fished his cock out. He stroked it to full hardness, before grabbing Chrissy's head and pulling her mouth off Max's cock to get a turn of his own.

What had started as him and her had just moved into four. Three men using my wife, while I sat in a parking lot miles away watching on my phone screen.

Chrissy switched back and forth between cocks as best she could as Bryce fucked her relentlessly. Soon, he was going so hard and fast that she couldn't keep anything in her mouth. This pounding lasted a few minutes until Bryce announced he was cumming.

As he announced it, I jacked off faster. For some sick reason, I wanted to finish the same time as he did. Maybe, it was to feel more connected to the event beyond being a voyeur. Truthfully, I have no idea, and at that moment, didn't care.

As it turned out, I was much closer than he was at the time of his exclamation. I spurted cum all over my hand and shirt as he continued to announce he was about to cum. The entire time pounding my wife's cunt like it had never been pounded before. At least, not by me.

When he did finally cum, I was already spent and coming back to reality. The reality I came back to was that this stranger was dumping a load of sperm into Chrissy's unprotected pussy. He was wearing no condom and was not pulling out. Neither was she asking him too.

The words coming out of her mouth were, "That's it baby, pump your seed into my married pussy!"

My heart wrenched as he pulled out of her pussy with a loud plop. He grabbed the phone from Max and focused in on her vagina. It was gaping open and leaking sperm even as it appeared to spasm in another orgasm, which was confirmed by her moans.

Off camera, he heartily said, "Next!"

By then, I had come to my senses enough to get back into action. I put the car into reverse and pulled out of my parking spot. It was time to get to bar. Truly, it was well past due.

As I headed that direction, I tried not to drive too crazily, because the last thing I needed was to get pulled over by the cops. I could only imagine what they would think when they came to my car window and saw me covered in my own cum. I'm sure I would be arrested as a sexual deviant of some sort. Which, of course, I apparently was.

I glanced at the phone and was greeted with a view of Jason and Max fucking my wife at both ends. For her part, there was no resistance. She moaned nonstop as she slammed back into one cock and slurped happily on the other.

"Fuck Bryce, you have her pussy all sloppy," Max exclaimed as he hammered her with his more normal-sized cock.

I was still 10 minutes out when Max added his spunk to Bryce's in my wife's womb.

Max finished quickly and pulled out to let Jason take over at her overheated sex. For himself, he switched places with Jason and pushed his messy cock into her mouth. She never once hesitated and slurped him greedily into her mouth. She exceeded all expectations by lovingly cleaning all the mixed cream from his cock.

I was at a stop light when Jason finished dumping his load into my wife. Surprisingly, even after cumming twice, I was hard again.

I knew it had to be over, but my cock just couldn't get enough.

After Jason pulled out, the three guys began straightening themselves up as Chrissy lay draped over the toilet. I thought she might have passed out, but upon listening closely, I heard her cooing happily.

Bryce handed the camera to Max and picked up Chrissy's thong and bra from the floor, while leaving her dress rumpled where it lay. Using her undergarments, he lightly bound her wrists to the toilet. I could tell she could escape if she wanted, so it was more a symbol of bondage then anything real.

Bryce then addressed the camera. Laughing, he said, "Thanks for the loan Ken. You know where you can find your wife."

Chapter 12 – Newly Minted Slut Knows No Limits

Afterward, he retrieved the phone and I watched the camera angle change multiple times as he placed it somewhere unknown. From the angle, it was probably on the sink outside the stall, because I could see directly inside the stall where my wife was on her knees, bent over the toilet with her wrists pound to the it.

Bryce and his friends waved and left the scene. I pushed down on the accelerator to get there faster.

When I again glanced at my phone, I saw a complete stranger walk into my viewpoint. In fact, I noticed there seemed to be several men milling about. No doubt, they had been attracted by the noise and witnessed the action.

I could only imagine what would happen next, but I didn't need the time it would take to drum it up. Instead, it was quickly revealed.

The stranger dropped his pants and got behind my wife. From the camera angle, I could no longer see details such as insertion, but I didn't need to. He started humping against her and I knew she was being fucked by strange cock number four.

After everything that had occurred so far, I was surprised to find that I still feared how my wife would react to this uninvited violation. She had, at least, spent some time talking with the other guys, but these were complete strangers to her. At least, as far as I knew.