Fantasy Date Night Goes Awry

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ImACuck
ImACuck
656 Followers

I need not have worried. When he began fucking her, she immediately reacted. I heard my previously faithful wife moan and say, "Fuck me, you bastard! Fuck me good and hard! Fill my married cunt with your sperm!"

I can only assume he did just that, because I was jarred back to the moment by a horn blaring behind me. I realized that I was still stopped at a traffic light that was now green and could have been for a while. I hit the gas and jetted toward the bar, now less than 2 minutes away.

When I stole another glance at the phone, a different stranger was fucking my wife while another was getting his cock sucked.

I got stopped at another light and saw both finish inside my wife's open holes before getting another green light.

There seemed to be several guys awaiting their turn, because when those two left, they were almost immediately replaced with others.

My beautiful Chrissy had become a slut and was giving everything she had to anybody who wanted it.

My cock was rock hard, yet again.

Chapter 13 – Husband Finally Arrives

I finally pulled into the parking lot and skidded to a halt in the nearest open parking space. Quickly leaping from the car, I headed to the door of the bar and did my best to hide the mess that was my clothing, due to all the cum I had carelessly ejected all over my person.

I got inside and headed immediately for the men's room. When I got back to that area, I found a line of at least ten men outside the door. Apparently, all of them waiting for their chance at the hot piece of ass inside.

I glanced at my phone and saw my wife surrounded by four men. She was now untied and on her back on the hard floor. Two were holding her legs up and jacking off onto her pale skin. One was slapping her face with his cock, while the last was, of course, pounding away at her sex.

I lifted my phone to my ear, because I heard her speaking. I wanted to find out where her head was at and I got another surprise. One, I didn't expect.

She was begging the man to fuck her harder, much harder, but not in her pussy.

She was babbling incessantly, "that's it baby, fuck my asshole, fuck my filthy slut-wife asshole."

I thought, surely, I had heard her wrong, because anal sex was a hard stop for her. She never even entertained anything past me licking it and even that wouldn't be tolerated for long. But he confirmed it with his next words.

He exclaimed, "Yeah slut, that pussy was messy, but this ass is great, and so fucking tight!"

She squealed and replied, "You're the first ever, the very first to fuck my ass. I've never let my husband do this, but it feels so fucking good! Oh fuck, oh fuck, I'm going to fucking cum on your cock in my ass!"

She whimpered and moaned as yet another orgasm coursed through her. I had lost count of the number of them she'd had.

I absently stood and alternated between watching and listening as a man neither of us knew dumped his load into Chrissy's virgin asshole. He will always have been her first in that regard and we'll never know who he is.

Of course, he wasn't the last either. When he finished, her asshole was officially opened for business. She was, quite literally, begging for anyone with a huge cock to shove it in her asshole and fuck her hard.

Shortly, thereafter, she was flipped over and a cock was pushed into her mouth and she could no longer beg to be ass-fucked. Though, there was no shortage of people to give it to her, so she really didn't need to beg. I believe, she just loved to beg at this point.

She was having the time of her life and I was only a voyeur after all. I considered my situation for a few moments and then did the only thing I could.

I got in line to wait my turn.

The End

ImACuck
ImACuck
656 Followers