Far Pangaea 84 : Out Sorcerer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Uther smiles at the compliment. He wanted a son badly. With Ingrid carrying a daughter so told, yet secretly a boy. Her hopes to surprise the King and keep her chances at the throne strong via her child. James could hear his thoughts clearly. He worried that he may yet be a bastard son that he knew nothing about. Of course as King he had many consorts. Even without the Queen's knowledge. James frowns at Uther thinking, "There goes the nobility." Thoughts read further notes Uther eying the blond flower girl with intimate intrigue. Clearing his throat James raises the sword in his possession, "Do you want Excalibur back?"

"Tis yours. You have earned it this day. Not as a crown Prince of the realm. Much must be considered. You deny relations. Yet, there is something about you Young Squire."

"I'm no Squire Sir. Just a wanderer. As I said I could only wish I was your son. It would be an honor. But, for me to be your son that would require you to have been with my Mother. I know for a fact you haven't met. No disrespect Your Highness. We all know that you have not...you know...other damsels."

Uther eases upright considering the boys comment, "There is truth in your words Young James Ian. I would never." James heard him think, "Perhaps young Guinevere there." James immediately glares at the sheepish girl with awe. Wheezing James attempts to change the subject.

"May I approach and lay the sword at your feet? It really doesn't belong to me Sir."

Eying his Advisor Uther felt compelled to dig deeper into the situation, "Tremellyn send word to Merlin. I would have words with him." Uther had finally noticed the Mercurio glaze over the eyes of James Ian. He worried that sorcery might be in use. What other explanation could there be in the boys claim of the sword. Denial or not. The Advisor immediately dispatches a Messenger.

While waiting James listens to the thoughts of those around him. Some leery of him. Others hoping that he might truly be a Royal. Yet, one thought stabbed him in his ego. Guinevere was hot and heavy in her desires. Hearing, "He is quite handsome. I would give myself to him if I could." James smirks knowing she meant King Uther. Until she spoke a name, "James Ian? A lovely name. Take me James Ian. Make me your Princess." Eyes bulging James hides his devilish grin. Maybe he should play along.

Thoughts keep coming at him as the Queen continues in her stress. James narrows his eyes listening. Channeling only her thoughts alone. It was difficult but James managed it. "I must be rid of this Boy before all is lost. Away I must go to set such things in motion. I will not allow my Half Brother to know the truth." Stunned by her words James whimpers lightly, "Morgana Le Fey. Oh boy." Fearing her magic he remains silent. Moe touching himself helped the distraction. James slugging Moe on the arm.

"Dude put that thing down." He orders mentally.

"Moe got to pee."

"NOT HERE! DUDE!" Moe decides then to sit down and sulk. At least he wasn't beating off in front of everyone. Thankful James puffs his cheeks. The stress of the entire situation was getting to him. A captured glance from Guinevere sees her caressing her chest with teasing fingers. Her gaze oozing with hormones. Suddenly, it wasn't Moe James was worried about. Even he felt the need to spanky the Yankee in King Uther's court. In his mind he tunes it out by reciting the names of older actresses to calm his erection, "Olympia Dukakis. Helen Mirren, Phyllis Diller. Cher." His list grew longer until a puff of smoke filters to the left of Uther. Merlin had arrived. Applause filled the room.

"You have summoned me Good King?" Merlin bows without looking at the court.

"Welcome home Old Friend. Your expertise is needed. Magic be afoot." Uther claims. Beside him Ingrid lowers her gaze and reaches over to her Husband.

"Might I be excused Husband? The baby kicks quite hard." Ingrid fears Merlin catching on to her ruse. Better to avoid swiftly.

"Of course." Uther rises and assists her to her feet. Motioning her handmaids to take her to their Royal quarters. Guinevere joins them pouting at her duties. James Ian would be missed. As the Queen is led away Uther rubs his beard at Guinevere's behind. James rolled his eyes. The King was hardly the only guy in the room wanting to joust with the girl. At least there was no Lancelot around. Yet.

Merlin waits respectfully before turning to the court. Taken back by the sight of James and Moe. Clearing his throat he stutters a bit, "Egad!" Uther takes notice and taps his scepter on his thrones arm. The Magician dragging his attention toward his King.

"You know of these Lads?"

"Aye Sire. I came across them on the road to Camelot. Nice young men they are."

"The boy James Ian removed the sword from the stone." The King acknowledges as Moe slaps the floor aggravated by the King's persistence in giving James all the credit. James mentally calming him again to relax. Merlin witnessing Moe's tantrum winces.

"How is this possible?" Merlin strokes his beard with a withdrawn look.

"It just happened. I keep telling everyone I'm no Prince."

Merlin considers his earlier thoughts on James being a demon. Then of the boys admittance to being Merlin himself from the future. Their reading the others mind had given Merlin a bit to chew on since their last confrontation. Finally, Merlin reaches out to James telepathically, "Young Man, if you do not wish to be placed in confinement to a dungeon keep ye must admit relations. Until we can plan a way out of this. If you are indeed my descendent I offer my help." No sooner than his extended friendship is spoken Merlin feels a draft come over his flesh. Followed by a dizziness that makes his fingers reach for his temple.

Words pondered James sighs, "Your Majesty?" The King narrows his eyes, "Forgive my deception. I am indeed your heir apparent." He feigns emotion as Moe looks up at him with a drooping jaw. A palm held out toward Moe keeps him in check, "My Mother told me the truth. I ran away from home to see for myself."

"Who might your Mother be?" Uther took interest with regret, knowing he might need to explain to his court of his past frolicking. Images and names of girls flood between Uther and James giving the boy options. He chooses a girl named Mildred.

"Mildred Sir. Of Tintagal." ushers James. The King looking shocked, calculates in his head how many years past his time had been since meeting Mildred. The boys age closely narrowed as a possibility. Nodding the King glared at his court. All awaited breathlessly for his admission of an heir. Hesitant Uther refrains and holds up a palm.

"We would talk more of this in the morrow. I must see to the Queen. Tremellyn? See these young Lads to a suitable room befitting most welcomed guests. Bathe and feed them well. And, get the Jester some clothing. I have spoken." His scepter again taps the arm of his throne before rising. All in the court bow at his departure. As Uther fades away Merlin pats Tremellyn on the back giving the aging Advisor chills.

"Good Vizier...a moment please."

Tremellyn steps aside allowing Merlin to approach James and Moe. As guards are motioned to step away Merlin huddles with the boys, "Hey Me and Me." Merlin smirks. James and Moe freeze as if haunted. This was totally unexpected, "Yep. It's your older self. Our spirit just linked up with Magic Man here."

Within his head Merlin prowls still, "Am I possessed?"

"Kind of but in a good way. I'm the older version of James Ian here. My spirit is traveling from one descendent to the next until I reach the far future. It's a pleasure to meet you Merlin. Heard great things. Do you by chance know a girl named Helena? Blind girl. Sees visions?"

"Aye. Indeed I do. She be much older than myself. A Teacher in the Dark Arts. How might there be two of you here at once and be as one?"

"Long story. No time. Let me talk to my selves real fast. As long as I'm within you I'll grant you enlightenment into what's going on. Hang tight Pops." James chuckles inside Merlin's mind then telepathically communicates further with James and Moe, "Me Amigos..." Just as quickly he is cut off by hearing a familiar voice calling out his name. Elder James telepathy much stronger than his younger version. Merlin's hands raise for them to remain quiet. Both boys wanting time with him.

"JAMES? CAN YOU HEAR ME? IT'S RUBY...MOM. WE CAME TO RESCUE YOU. LET ME KNOW WHERE TO FIND YOU."

"Whoa! Mom's here. With Greta and...oh boy...Sophia." Elder James tells James and Moe with a swallow. He knew Sophia would be a challenge even in meeting her again in this era.

"Mom? She's admitting it. So cool." Younger James grins.

"I know right. It still feels good." The Elder James uses Merlin's clenched fist to knuckle bump his younger self. Moe joining them for no understood reason but to take part in something happy. Merlin then reaches out and pats Moe on the head, "Family sticks together." Moe puckered his lips and spit accidently all over them. His way of showing jubilation.

"Dude. Breath mint." Young James winces as the Elder version wipes his face on Merlin's robe. Moe didn't care. Family made him giddy.

"Hold up Guys. Let me commune with Mom and let her know we're alright." Merlin/ James Elder closes his eyes, "MOM? IT'S JAMES. THE OLDER VERSION. I'M IN MERLIN. I JUMPED HERE AND I'M WITH MY YOUNGER SELF AND MOE. KING ARTHUR'S COURT."

"Uther." Merlin interferes.

"RIGHT! UTHER THEN. WHERE ARE YOU?"

Outside the castle walls within the adjoining village Ruby Goddard and Greta Winston enter the population center when she hears James finally. Halting her horse Ruby reaches out toward Greta to stop.

"James? About time. You had me scared I'd never find you guys. All three of you."

"Three?" Greta looks puzzled adjusting her helmet. Having obtained armor secretly to blend in. She had hidden her cowboy hat in a saddle bag.

"Older James is here inside Merlin." Ruby reports as denizens walk by them appearing distrustful. They knew their soldiers, their heroes. It was quite evident the women were not they. As Ruby notices this they push onward on horseback, Camelot in their sights.

"WE'RE IN UTHER'S COURT. HE JUST LEFT. MOM? I...MY YOUNGER SELF PULLED EXCALIBER FROM THE STONE. BAD SITUATION. QUIET DOWN MOE." Elder James sighs hearing Moe's thoughts on the matter.

Reaching out himself Younger James Ian tries to reach her thoughts as well. Instead something captures his attention. A plea for help. Instead of tossing it aside he challenges himself to narrow the plea down. It was the weakened voice of a woman. Withdrawing from his older self, Moe, and Ruby he mentally calls out, "Who are you?"

From somewhere well hidden the voice reacts with eager hope, "You can hear me? Thank God. I am the Queen Ingrid. Morgana holds me hostage in a dank dungeon unknown to even my Husband or Merlin himself. You must save me."

"WHOA! Hold on Milady. Let me track you down. Be patient. I swear I'll save you." Young James suddenly interrupts his older self inside Merlin, "Yo Me? Did you hear what I just did?"

"Yeah. I hear everybody. Ingrid? I thought it was Igraine."

Merlin rolls his eyes outside of James bodily control over him, "Who is this Igraine woman you persist on calling her?" He was getting a headache.

Both versions of James mentally blurt, "NOTHING." As Elder James and Merlin continue, "The Queen is being held in a dungeon by Morgana Le Fey." Too which Merlin speculates, "How could I not sense her magic's at work? Where might Morgana be if Queen Ingrid is...ah...a ruse well played. The King must be informed immediately."

"Hold on Old Dude. If we let on too soon Ingrid the real Queen might get hurt. Let's think this out and trap Morgana in her lie." Elder James extends.

"Right. I say we make moves later in the night." Younger James offered up, "We can sneak out and go into the dungeons and save the Queen. Merlin here and my...Me can stall Morgana by playing Doctor. Her baby and all. Wait! Is this baby really Uther's?" The thoughts on incest troubling.

Merlin groans inside his shared mind. So much going on. It gets worse when a loud shout inside their minds stops everything...."JAMES IAN PRYCE! ENOUGH! GET OUT HERE AND LET'S GO HOME BEFORE WE GET TRAPPED HERE." Ruby was right, but they couldn't let this rest.

"MOM?" Young James reaches out, "YOU'RE CLOSE ENOUGH NOW THAT I CAN HEAR YOU. I'M NOT SURE WHY I COULDN'T DETECT YOU SOONER. MAYBE IT'S THIS DIMENSION. I'M STILL LEARNING. I MEAN I DID COMMUNICATE WITH CAMERON LONG DISTANCE."

Ruby shakes her head as her horse trots, "STOP WORRYING ABOUT THAT RIGHT NOW. YOU CAN BOTH HEAR ME THAT'S ALL THAT MATTERS. I CAN HEAR YOU. THE PORTAL WILL CLOSE SOON. WE HAVE TO GO."

"NOT YET! MOM? I HAVE TO RESCUE THE QUEEN. EVIL SORCERESS AT WORK POSING AS HER. I JUST CAN'T LET THAT PLAY OUT BADLY."

"Portal you say?" Merlin intervenes.

"Yes. We got here from the future--I mean--past...both." Young James offers up as his older self adds, "Portals last longer than you may think. I learned that in 2027. All it takes is a group effort. Once you all get together your life forces can link up and reopen it. It's a bonding thing. The portals resonance remains even when it seals."

"That's pretty cool. I'll keep that in mind Future Me." James chuckles thinking of the movie Bill and Ted. Keanu was the best.

"MOM? JUST HANG OUT UNTIL WE RESCUE QUEEN INGRID. I'LL BE IN TOUCH." Young James closes out their conversation. Ruby was not so happy about that. Her curse words heard by the citizens around her. Even Greta turned away from Ruby's temper. If not for her worn armor Ruby would see her babies crying. They too were upset. Well lit upset.

"Okay. Jam plan Guys." Elder James embarks, "You two go with the Advisor and hang out in your room until dark. I'll go with Merlin to his chambers and sort out how best to beat Morgana. I'm with you Guys as long as I can stay in this body. Awhile back I hung out with Jesus for three days so I know my limits. God's a decent Guy too."

Merlin gasps within his thoughts, "Ye have conversed with God?"

Younger James equally excited, "Dude! What was he like?"

"Ummm! A little more open minded than I expected. Let's just leave it at that."

Questions rally creating confusion until Elder James puts a stop to it with a psychic backlash that made everyone hold their temples in an instantaneous yet temporary trauma. He had no choice but to invoke it. They did not have time. As realization arrives Merlin/James motions for Tremellyn to lead the boys away. Young James consoling the true Queen once more as they followed the Advisor. Letting her know they would get to her after dark. Her tears of joy thankful for any communication from the outside of her prison. Hope was all she had.

Miles outside of Camelot a parade of patrons were on their way toward the possibility of a new Prince. News traveled fast in this era. Nearing the castles distant towers the band of locals stops at a lake to water their horses. To quench their own thirsts. A myriad of friendly banter and rejoice. Until something draws their attention.

"Look! The Lady of the Lake rises." Shouts a portly man. His arm extending with a hesitant fear. The others in his caravan taking note of a woman walking toward them holding a fish in both hands. Eating them as if a burger. Quite disgusting but to Sophia Ridge and her starving Tyrant's it was delicious. She had gotten over her thoughts on gross foods long ago. Stopping suddenly she stares at the group and watches their reaction to her. It was amusing. She knew it was bad to be seen but she needed something to keep her occupied.

"She wears no clothes." A woman jealous of Sophia's perfect body tries to make light of it. She preferred the men to admire herself even though she was hardly striking. The men ignored her. The glistening body of Sophia had their full attention. Ego sets in and Sophia decides to begin posing like a Swimsuit model without the swimsuit. Giggling as she licked her fingers of her filet. After a lengthy portrayal she decides it best to go below the water and hang out. Give them time to leave. Sitting on the bottom of the lake Sophia chose to meditate. It was relaxing.

An hour later the caravan departs and she rises once more to follow along. Keeping her distance and to the tree line. All Sophia wanted was her friends back. James especially. Even if he were the younger version of the man her heart fell for. He would grow up. But, for some reason it just wasn't the same. Still, she needed her Man. She would sneak into Camelot after dark.

The Royal Chambers of Camelot...

Morgana Le Fey in her spell of disguise drifts around her room. Admiring herself in a mirror. She grimaced at her belly for one, her visage of a woman she despised another. Still, it got her a way into the ruling body of her half brother's empire. Something she sorely wanted. Rubbing her belly she decides to smile. Within her was a daughter. Predicted to be a girl rang true. A well defined ploy by Morgana herself through a spell of mind control over her Midwife. That would change. She worried however now that Merlin had arrived. Her spells equally as dramatic as anything he might cast. Her ruse was flawless.

Behind her stood two handmaids Suella and the blond beauty Guinevere. Both girls withdrawn from reality in Morgana's presence. A spell over them that kept them oblivious to her movements. There only to pamper her as needed. Her needs now became more evident.

"Guinevere darling. Come forth." Morgana coaxes with a curling finger. The blond eager to assist her Queen.

"Yes Milady Ingrid? How may I be of service?"

"Did I not notice your smiling eyes at the possibility of a young Prince?"

Hesitant Guinevere flares her eyes, "Forgive me. I could not help but notice how charming he was. I shall not look his way again."

"Of course you will Child." A devious grin conspires, "You will attend to him. Give him a hot bath. Massage his weary muscles." Guinevere bulges her eyes at the possibilities. Hoping she might suggest sex. Instead Morgana as Ingrid scowls and produces a dagger from her robes. Guinevere eyes the blade and winces. Morgana with a wave over Guinevere's eyes makes the girl submissive to her commands, all control of herself lost in the moment, "Act as if nothing is afoot. Seduce the boy. Then, kill them both." Guinevere would get her wish after all.

Claiming the hilt of the dagger Guinevere hides it in her sleeve and nods. Her thoughts mixed with right and wrong. The influence of the spell teetering her toward the darkness of the suggestion. Turning away Guinevere left Morgana to let Suella massage her feet. Her mission set in motion.

Outside the Castle walls Ruby Goddard and Greta Winston tied their horses to a post and attempted to blend in. Stealthily Greta went invisible in order to obtain dresses befitting women. Their camouflage of armor becoming too noticeable. Even soldiers were growing curious as to why they lingered on their horses so long. The move needed to be made to best conceal their identities. Hiding in an alley way both women stripped down to their life fiber suits and put on the dresses. They had to laugh at each other. As their fiber suits retract to offer cleavage to blend in better Greta huffs, "Where's the Cotillion?" They quickly donned their gowns.

Ruby shakes her head admiring her golden flesh, "Hard to hide this." Just as her babies light up her bosom with letters "W and E" then, "H and E" finally ending with "L and P"

"We help." Greta recites to Ruby as the Colonel lifts her chest to attempt reading it.

"How are they going to help?" Ruby tells Greta just before mentally telling her kids, "I need you two to not light up letters on my skin. If others see that it might get us into trouble. If you can help do it. But, do it quietly. Please. I love you." She smiled that was the first time she had actually said that to them. A flutter in her heart led her to know they loved her too. In that very same instance Ruby's flesh regains its original pigmentation. In awe Ruby looks over her hands before glancing at Greta.