Fatal Misunderstanding

Story Info
He comes home and hears suspicious noises.
5.8k words
3.91
196.7k
126
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I hate to give away a story line. But I'll acquiesce to our community because I know some won't like this, about a cuckold and a violent confrontation. No warm fuzzies. If that's not your cup of tea don't bother reading this one.

**********

Calvin headed home. He hated leaving in the middle of the day, but he was sick as a dog. It was cold and drizzling, the cool, adverse weather matching his foul mood. He knew he had a temperature. His head was woozy and he was so nauseous he had to force himself not to throw up. He desperately hoped he'd make it home before he did.

Getting home didn't take long. But with his head pounding, his body racked with chills and his stomach boiling, it somehow seemed longer. He made the last turn and headed toward the back of the house. He unlocked the back door and staggered into the kitchen as he usually did.

He heard rap music playing in the living room. That was odd. He didn't know they owned any rap music. Over the music he immediately heard her cries of distress.

"Oh God! Uhhhh! Oh shit! Uhhh! Oh God!" She cried.

Calvin heard her cries. But it was the slapping sound of flesh on flesh that stopped him cold. His ears picked up the distinct sound of her moaning as a loud male voice bellowed out.

"That's it slut! Oh yeah! Nice and deep, just the way you like it, right? Shit you're fucking tight!"

She responded with a series of gasps and moans.

"Damn you're tight." The unknown man observed with amusement. "Doesn't that puny wimp you married ever fuck you?"

She moaned out loud as he bragged, "All you married sluts love my big dick. Take it bitch and love it. You know you do!"

His sickness was instantly forgotten. Calvin carefully crept across the kitchen toward the doorway to the living room. He was wearing sneakers so his foot steps were silent on the linoleum floor. He probably wouldn't have been heard anyway over the loud rap music.

He tentatively peeked around the corner and what he saw nearly made him throw up! She was naked, bent over the back of the sofa, with a naked, heavily muscled man behind her. The guy had his cap on backwards like he was a bad ass. Calvin thought he looked college age, much younger than her. He was well over six foot and clearly in shape, maybe an athlete of some sort, thick and muscular.

His hands gripped her wide hips as he forcefully slid his manhood in and out of her tight slit. She was gasping loudly at each thrust. Her skirt and panties were on the floor and her blouse and bra shoved up to her shoulders, exposing her snow white breasts and pale, jiggling ass.

The man stopped thrusting and attempted to reposition his erection. After a moment she begged, "No! I told you I don't want it there! Not there damn you! I already told you NO! Not there please!"

"Shut up slut." He laughed holding her tight. "I've waited long enough to tap that fat ass of yours. Just cause your husband's too much of a pussy to get it, don't mean I won't."

He added with an evil chuckle, "If he's not gonna enjoy your big fat ass, then I will. Its right there now bitch, feel it going in? Nothing's gonna stop me now."

"But...but it'll hurt! You bastard!" She cried in a panic. "I know it will. Stop! You can't do this to me! Stop, please...ohhh...!"

"That's too damn bad!" He yelled, slapping her so hard it left another pink hand print on her fleshy bottom. "Shut the fuck up whore. Its going in, no matter what. So get ready for it. You're gonna take it, one way or the other."

"But I never, he never..." The woman gasped, silent before letting out a whine of pain. "Oww! Owww...noooooo...!"

He snickered cruelly. "I don't care if you're stupid, pussy faced husband never ass fucked you bitch. I'm not waiting anymore. I'm taking your ass today. He's too much of a wimp to be a real man."

She cried, "no, no..." over and over but he just laughed. "Relax your butt you bitch and I'll go slow. Either way I'm shoving this dick into your fat ass whether you like it or not." Her answer was a series of sobbing moans and guttural grunting.

Calvin had seen enough. He was scared but he had to stop him. The man was brutalizing her and he loved her like no other. At all costs he had to protect her from this slimy animal. This was nothing more than a brutal rape. A primal sense of rage set into his mind as he quickly decided what to do.

The guy was clearly bigger than him. Much bigger. In a physical confrontation Calvin knew he had no chance. If he just barged in and shoved the guy off her, there was no telling how it would turn out. She would help him, he knew that. But if the guy was ruthless enough to sodomize her against her will, he could probably put both of them in a hospital, or worse.

Calvin crouched down. Using the recliner by the door to hide his movements, he crawled past the doorway into the hall. In the hall closet was the rifle he got as a Christmas gift a year ago. It was set high in the closet for safety, so that children wouldn't be able to find it. They always had guns in the house. It was their tradition. But all firearms except this rifle were in the gun safe in the basement.

The household rules about firearm safety had been drilled into him. Only this weapon was not in the safe, temporarily lodged in the closet because he had just cleaned it after rabbit hunting this past weekend. He hadn't yet put it back in the gun safe, and was glad now that he hadn't.

He took the key from its hiding place and unlocked the safety lock that he always kept on the trigger guard. With trembling hands he opened the box of ammo on the shelf and loaded the weapon. It was only a 22 caliber rifle. But he was using a 22 long rifle cartridge, which was a much hotter round than a regular 22 bullet.

It would certainly do the job, if he could keep his wits and not miss. That was unlikely since the asshole was just a few feet away and he was a crack shot. But he had never confronted anyone before with a weapon. He could only hope that in the heat of passion he would keep his sanity and shoot straight.

He crept back to the doorway and peeked in. His heart was pounding and sweat was pouring off his head. The guy must have stopped fucking her ass, giving her a brief respite from the pain.

Over the music he heard her sobbing. He was hurting her. The guy was staring down at her pink ass, holding the plump cheeks apart with his thumbs. She was still bent over the sofa, moaning for him to stop. He ignored her pleas for mercy and gazed at her dark, violated rectum with a wicked smirk on his face.

"Here it comes baby." He told her as he lined up his big cock. His impressive male organ was pointed at her ass, sticking straight out like a thick length of pipe. It was pretty long and the bloated glands were already covered in her juices.

"You ready for it again bitch? Stop wiggling around and relax. This won't be so bad if you just work with me."

"Ooooohh...noooo...! Please don't do this anymore!" She cried. "It hurts! I told you before..."

She must have felt something and her head lifted up.

"I told you...I...I..." She suddenly cried, letting out a screaming whine of pain that made Calvin jump, even overwhelming the loud music. The pitiful sound hit Calvin hard, like a sharp pain in his very soul.

He couldn't believe this guy could be so cruel. She was literally begging him to stop ass raping her and he just laughed. Rage so intense he couldn't control himself suddenly washed over him. With determined resolve, Calvin stepped around the corner and made his presence known.

She was still bent over the sofa, staring down at the cushion, obviously concentrating on her aching butt hole. Her long dark hair curtained around her face, so she never saw Calvin in the doorway with fear on his face and a loaded rifle in his hands. The guy must noticed the movement because he glanced over at Calvin with surprise. An angry expression transformed his features into a fierce, hateful glare.

"What the fuck...!" The naked man blurted out.

"Get off her." Calvin said in a tremulous voice.

The woman definitely heard him now. She lifted her head a little when she recognized his voice. Calvin tried to sound intimidating but the guy must not have thought so. He faced him and sneered, "You little shit. Get the fuck outta here."

"I said get off her!" Calvin ordered, pointing the gun at him. "Now!"

The big man flashed a gloating look which surprised Calvin. Did he not take the gun seriously? Instead of complying, the naked man charged toward him, with surprising speed for such a big man.

"I'm gonna fuck you up you..." He started to say when the first shot rang out.

BANG!!

The 22 cartridge isn't a very loud round. But in the enclosed area of the living room it sounded like an explosion. The smell of gunpowder filled the room. She screamed but the guy just looked stunned. The shot hit him in the side of his chest, and a small red hole suddenly appeared next to his nipple. Blood began dripping from the hole, running down his abdomen.

"Get off her you fucking animal!" Calvin yelled, more angry than he'd ever been in his life.

He kept the rifle pointed at him and waved it, gesturing for him to get away from her. Instead the big guy started toward him again, this time with hands balled into fists and his eyes blazing with hate.

"I'm gonna kill you mother fucker!" The man screamed, rushing toward him.

BANG! BANG!

Another two shots rang out. One missed. But the second hit the big man square in the chest, the round tumbling around in his chest cavity before piercing his heart. As the guy rushed forward his face went white with shock. He stumbled as he ran, as if tripping over his own feet and fell face first onto the carpet.

She bolted up from the sofa and cried, "Oh no...oh my god no, no, no...!"

For a moment she looked confused. Then her face went frantic as she let out a wail. She pulled her blouse down to cover her nakedness and fell down next to the young, bleeding man on the floor.

"Oh my god Calvin! What have you done?" She sobbed, trying to turn the dead man over and using her hand to stop the bleeding.

"I stopped him Ma." Calvin said, trembling with adrenaline. "He was..."

He stopped speaking when he noticed his mother looking shocked and confused as she glanced around with watery eyes wide and her mouth open in bewilderment.

"Oh no...my god no...Calvin...honey..." She choked painfully, trying to make sense of what just happened.

"I stopped him." Calvin repeated without remorse. "He was raping you. I saw him do it and I had to stop him."

"Oh my god. Hurry honey, call an ambulance. Quick!" Was all she could say without breaking down.

The police and ambulance were there in minutes. Calvin told the dispatcher what he saw and how he shot the guy raping his mother. The woman calmly told him to leave the gun in the house and go outside and wait for the police. They arrived with sirens wailing and guns drawn. They made the boy lie on the ground as they searched him. While they sorted out the situation, Calvin was put in handcuffs and placed in back of a squad car.

Two hours later his father was at the police station. Tom was contacted at work, and only heard that his son shot a man in their home, with very few details. Under police escort, Gina was sent to the hospital in a state of shock. Tom knew she would be taken care of so he decided he needed to see his son first.

In the cell he was sitting on a bench next to Calvin, who was quite upset about what happened. He told his Father what he saw in the living room and what he did about it.

"He was raping her Dad." The sixteen year old pleaded. "I saw him. He had Mom bent over the sofa and was raping her...in the ass. I had to do something."

"I know Cal. Don't worry about it." Tom said consolingly. He patted his son on the shoulder. "He was a bastard all right. I have to get you out of here. You were only protecting your mother and no one can fault you for that."

"But they said I was being charged with murder." Calvin sniffled. He wiped a tear away. "One of the cops said it was an ambush. They said I had the gun and should have just told him to leave her alone. I did but he didn't leave. He came after me."

"I know. We'll get a Lawyer Cal. I have to find one and get bail for you."

Calvin went on in a pleading tone as if he wasn't listening.

"He was a big guy Dad. He hurt Mom. Bad. I heard her telling him to stop and he wouldn't. He was even laughing about it as he hurt her. She was crying. I had my rifle and I couldn't think of anything else to do."

It was the next morning before he could get his son released on bail. Tom found the District Attorney to be a whiny, headline chasing little shit. Despite the boy's clear misunderstanding, he gave Calvin no credit for his age, or for not realizing what was actually happening.

Tom's Lawyer protested bitterly. But the DA wanted to charge him with murder and keep Calvin locked up until the Grand Jury could decide if there was enough evidence for a murder trial. The DA certainly thought so by the disparaging manner he described the boy.

Their Lawyer informed Tom that this DA was an asshole. A publicity hound trying to make a name for himself with the gun control crowd. There were a few cases recently of breaking and entering, in which the home owner shot the suspected burglar. He was anxious to convict one such homeowner to make an example that you shouldn't use deadly force as a first response to break-in's.

But while the powers that be were on the DA's side. They decided this case wasn't a clear case of intentional murder. The age of the suspect, as well as the fact that the boy clearly felt the man was raping his mother, wouldn't make good headlines for the county's judicial system. Even before the decision was made, Tom's Lawyer surreptitiously let the details of the case slip to local news outlets. Once the news folks got public opinion involved, bitter outrage in the form of letters, texts and emails were sent to the court house, all supporting Calvin. They had a private conference and decided to drop the charges and let him go free.

It was a week after the shooting. Tom had already consoled his son and let him know repeatedly that he supported him. He arranged counseling for his son with a Therapist to help him get over the shock of what happened.

Therapy helped. But Calvin was still depressed. He wished he had never gotten sick at school that day. In a million years he never expected his sweet, middle age Mother capable of having an affair, especially with a young guy determined to sodomize her against her will. His belief in her virtue was forever tainted with the unpleasant memory of her naked form bent over the living room sofa, having sex and begging for mercy. He still needed to have a relationship with her. She was still his mother after all. But he could never look at her the same way again.

Gina was let out of the hospital one day after she was admitted. The Doctor kept her overnight for observation and gave her a prescription for nerves. He also arranged for marriage counseling because although she was healthy, he realized she was still depressed and their marriage was on life support. She called Tom repeatedly from her hospital bed but he never answered.

Not long after the shooting Tom figured out just what happened. Gina wasn't being ass raped. She was entertaining her boyfriend in their home when their unsuspecting son caught them in the act. He misunderstood the situation and was simply trying to protect his mother.

Tom remained busy with Calvin's legal issues, a perverse blessing because it gave him something to take his mind off his cheating slut wife. He never visited her in the hospital or returned her calls. He simply deleted her voice mail messages, because he couldn't listen without hating her.

When she did come home in a taxi, he confronted her at the door. It was while Calvin was still in custody so their son never heard her sobbing out apologizes, or his father angrily shouting at her. She cried and he yelled until they mutually decided it was best for Gina to stay with her parents, at least until he recovered a bit from her infidelity and the way it destroyed their family. They both knew nothing would be the same after this terrible, unexpected incident.

Gina's affair hit Tom like a lightening bolt. He had loved her for decades and thought she loved him too. Her sordid affair shocked him to his core. Both he and his son never expected any deceit from her like this. When Tom felt he was ready to discuss their crumbling marriage, he had Gina come over the house. Calvin was at school, trying to catch up on his studies so they could speak in private. The conversation was discouraging and difficult for both, and left Tom thoroughly disgusted with his wife.

Tom was a mid forties assistant manager of a grocery store making decent money, trying to invest for their, his and Gina's, retirement. He's tall and slim and wasn't bad looking for his age. He had a no nonsense attitude about life, was hard working, honest and always put his family first, as he assumed did his wife. He had worked hard to get where he was, and appreciated his wife's efforts to raise their son and keep the house during the difficult early years.

Gina worked at the local college in the admissions department. She had a four year degree that didn't relate to her career. She's a stocky, short hair brunette, average looking but not ugly, big boned and in her late thirties looked like an overweight June Cleaver on the "Leave it to Beaver" show. She was active in the PTA and their church. She just didn't seem to fit the mold of an adulteress which is why Tom was so shocked.

She had been a loving, attentive wife when Calvin was young. As he grew older and grew more involved in after school activities, she found she wasn't needed as much at home. The revelation caused her to rethink her place in the family, and she became difficult and resentful. Tom thought it was just middle age setting in, because he also felt a mid life crisis at times, like they were working too hard and their marriage was suffering. They needed time alone to reconnect. He repeatedly proposed an extended vacation for the two of them. Gina had rejected his offer multiple times. Now he knew why.

Once she began her affair she grew distant, even remote. More often she came home late and Tom was left to prepare dinner. They missed her when she came home too late to eat with him and their son. But they couldn't wait all night and Calvin had to get up for school. When Tom asked her about her late arrival, she became closed mouth or irritable, sometimes confrontational as if he had no right to question her whereabouts. He learned not to ask about her about working late or he'd get an angry stare and a sharp cutting reply.

Weeks after the shooting, when they discussed their problems, Gina admitted her late nights were spent with her lover. She said she started resenting her routine life and her husband. Her marriage wasn't exciting anymore, at least in her view. She apologized profusely to Tom for hurting him. She wanted to make amends and to get back the spark in their marriage. He made no commitments, and just glared at her bitterly, telling her to keep talking.

She told him how she was feeling frustrated in her marriage. As she grew more despondent about her role in the family, she told Tom she met a college guy during one of the school's many social activities. His name was Luke Marino, a former high school football player. He came to college on a scholarship, but had gotten injured and no longer played. But he still worked out regularly at the gym and was in great shape.

Why a good looking young guy like him took up with a dumpy middle aged woman like her she couldn't say. Maybe he liked older, chubby women. Or had a mother complex. Inside she felt it was his dominating personality, and the fact that he enjoyed the control he exercised over her. Once they started having sex on the nights she was late getting home, Gina became infatuated with him and the hot sex he was providing.

12